Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,326 members, 7,811,965 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 02:38 AM

...... - Islam for Muslims (157) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Islam for Muslims / ...... (214862 Views)

Angels Of Mercy: Some Of The Houses They Do Not Enter / It's Delusional & Sign Of Apostasy To Believe Angels Are Caught On Video Camera / Differences Between Angels And Jinn (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (154) (155) (156) (157) (158) (159) (160) ... (164) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: ...... by movado19: 1:07pm On Aug 21, 2022
SultanaZahraa95:

Ameen. For now I can't be present. Is there anything I can do for now? Like special prayers? The humans harming me are very wicked and stubborn. From my experiences and dreams Allah revealed to me, I know their names though I don't remember physical contact with them. They hold grudge of something I didn't know I did. I did Astagfirullah several times and soul search but I realized jealousy and fear was the problem and their motivation.

Once this humans are dealt with and removed physically and spiritually the jinn and attack will stop. That's what Allah has shown me several times. But I do not know the exact prayer to do because they are a mixture of Muslims and celestial church people and true muslims are afraid of them and they blasphemy the names of Allah and say Allah cannot do anything for me. I do not give up and I keep trusting Allah and I have seen the power of Allah but I need guidance in my prayers. So once Allah teaches these humans a lesson, the jinn goes too.

So I need a prayer for the humans. All the Alfas I consulted said so too but for the fact that they tried to harm me too. So the problem inshallah is wicked human holding grudge for nothing I did. They just want me to be useless and unsuccessful and to control my spirit.

I don't know how else to send messages on nairaland. Please send me an email via this email address: sultanafatimazahraa @ g.m.a.i.l.c.o.m that way I can reply you. Please anyone who can help me, send me an email with this email address so I can explain further.

Please check your email.
Re: ...... by SultanaZahraa95(f): 1:31pm On Aug 21, 2022
movado19:

Please check your email.

Jazakallah Khairan Sir. I have seen your email and replied it.
Re: ...... by Alhajiemeritus: 3:04pm On Aug 21, 2022
SultanaZahraa95:

Ameen. For now I can't be present. Is there anything I can do for now? Like special prayers? The humans harming me are very wicked and stubborn. From my experiences and dreams Allah revealed to me, I know their names though I don't remember physical contact with them. They hold grudge of something I didn't know I did. I did Astagfirullah several times and soul search but I realized jealousy and fear was the problem and their motivation.

Once this humans are dealt with and removed physically and spiritually the jinn and attack will stop. That's what Allah has shown me several times. But I do not know the exact prayer to do because they are a mixture of Muslims and celestial church people and true muslims are afraid of them and they blasphemy the names of Allah and say Allah cannot do anything for me. I do not give up and I keep trusting Allah and I have seen the power of Allah but I need guidance in my prayers. So once Allah teaches these humans a lesson, the jinn goes too.

So I need a prayer for the humans. All the Alfas I consulted said so too but for the fact that they tried to harm me too. So the problem inshallah is wicked human holding grudge for nothing I did. They just want me to be useless and unsuccessful and to control my spirit.

I don't know how else to send messages on nairaland. Please send me an email via this email address: sultanafatimazahraa @ g.m.a.i.l.c.o.m that way I can reply you. Please anyone who can help me, send me an email with this email address so I can explain further.

Most often Ruqyah requires physical presence because of the various treatments involved.
First is Cupping and then they proceed to reciting Ruqyah on you, or maybe in water. Some experts can do Ruqyah when you are not physically present though.Where are you located? You can also write me on mowrites60@gmail.com.
Before anything else, you might need to change your daily habits.
Re: ...... by SultanaZahraa95(f): 6:37pm On Aug 21, 2022
Alhajiemeritus:

Most often Ruqyah requires physical presence because of the various treatments involved.
First is Cupping and then they proceed to reciting Ruqyah on you, or maybe in water. Some experts can do Ruqyah when you are not physically present though.Where are you located? You can also write me on mowrites60@gmail.com.
Before anything else, you might need to change your daily habits.

Assalamualaikum wa ramatullahi wa barakathuhu Sir. I have sent you an email. Jazakallah Khairan.
Re: ...... by Alhajiemeritus: 7:32pm On Aug 21, 2022
SultanaZahraa95:

Assalamualaikum wa ramatullahi wa barakathuhu Sir. I have sent you an email. Jazakallah Khairan.
Wa alaykum Salam Warahmtulah.
Message replied. Check your email and whatsapp
Re: ...... by movado19: 2:58pm On Aug 27, 2022
Thank you, @ Shaikh Empiree for this insightful video.
May Allah continue to increase Shaikh Abdul Malik's (r.t.a.) station, Amin.
He mentioned some very profound things, and may Allah's guidance never depart from us, Amin.

https://www.nairaland.com/1903287/solatul-fatih....right-wrong-recite/1

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qPmX-ca19GA

1 Like

Re: ...... by Empiree: 10:48pm On Sep 01, 2022
Congratulations

We have finally found a man who knows Islam and Shari'a far better than Sheikh Adam Abdullah Al-ilory rohimohullah

https://fb.watch/fgU8eN1pr9/

Re: ...... by Empiree: 11:37pm On Sep 10, 2022
Oganija

Rohimohullah

Re: ...... by Empiree: 11:53pm On Sep 10, 2022

Re: ...... by Empiree: 9:26pm On Sep 18, 2022
This Salawat is called "Salawat Badariyah", was originally composed in Indonesia back in 1960s by KH. Ali Manshur Sidiq. Salat al-Badriyya is a poem composed by Indonesian scholar and poet Shaykh Ali Mansur Siddiq Bashaiban X (d. 1391/1971) in praise of the Prophet ﷺ and the companions martyred in the Battle of Badr. It is commonly known as Sholawat Badar in Indonesia where it holds a very special status. It is usually referred to as “Salatullah Salamullah” in other parts of the world.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jRdkxXJvu2E&t=110s

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uGUcla7CDE8

https://salawathub.com/salat-al-badriyya/

1 Like

Re: ...... by Empiree: 9:43pm On Sep 18, 2022

Re: ...... by Empiree: 9:44pm On Sep 18, 2022

Re: ...... by Empiree: 9:45pm On Sep 18, 2022

Re: ...... by Empiree: 3:00am On Sep 19, 2022

Re: ...... by movado19: 10:46pm On Sep 19, 2022
Empiree:
This Salawat is called "Salawat Badariyah", was originally composed in Indonesia back in 1960s by KH. Ali Manshur Sidiq. Salat al-Badriyya is a poem composed by Indonesian scholar and poet Shaykh Ali Mansur Siddiq Bashaiban X (d. 1391/1971) in praise of the Prophet ﷺ and the companions martyred in the Battle of Badr. It is commonly known as Sholawat Badar in Indonesia where it holds a very special status. It is usually referred to as “Salatullah Salamullah” in other parts of the world.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jRdkxXJvu2E&t=110s

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uGUcla7CDE8

https://salawathub.com/salat-al-badriyya/

MashaAllah!
Thank you for this.

1 Like

Re: ...... by movado19: 10:58pm On Sep 19, 2022
LONG TERM COMMITMENT TO SALAT AL FATIHI OR/AND DALAIL AL KHAIRAT AND WHY?

Salam Alaikum to Everyone.

This question is for Shaikh Empiree, Ladunlal and anyone conversant with this topic.

Would you rather commit daily to the recitation of :
1. Salat Al Fatihi daily and for life?
or
2. Dalail Al khairat daily and for life?
or
3. Both of them for daily and life?

Kindly answer with your reasons for choosing 1, 2 or 3.

For me personally, I would go with #1 because I do not have the time to commit to both #2 and #3.
Also, the mastery of #1 enable one recite it swiftly and smoothly while #2 is not the case.

I have seen some people who were not able to keep to their daily commitment to #2 because of its length.

Please contribute with your responses and thank you.

1 Like

Re: ...... by littleguy444: 7:43am On Sep 20, 2022
movado19:

This question is for Shaikh Empiree, Ladunlal and anyone conversant with this topic.

or
or

For me personally, I would go with #1 because I do not have the time to commit to both #2 and #3.
Also, the mastery of #1 enable one recite it swiftly and smoothly while #2 is not the case.

I have seen some people who were not able to keep to their daily commitment to #2 because of its length.

For me I would go with one for the following reasons
1. I am a tijaniyya
2. time factor
3. ease of consistency

1 Like

Re: ...... by movado19: 9:59am On Sep 20, 2022
littleguy444:
For me I would go with one for the following reasons
1. I am a tijaniyya
2. time factor
3. ease of consistency

Very nice and thank you for your response!

3 Likes

Re: ...... by LadunaI(m): 5:22pm On Sep 20, 2022
movado19:

or
or

Interesting question sheikhana.

Alhamdulilah as far as no 2 is concern, I can't do without it.It has somewhat become part and pasu of me. If I go without it for a day or two days it will be like my world as turn up side down Lolz. I mean I will just be literally unhappy and unfulfilled no part how well I tried. It has become coolness and source of sakinah for me. So even I didn't complete the whole in a day or night. I must recite it daily. I hope to continue it for life Infact Allah made so demanding for me that I just have to read either I like it not because that when my soul feel refreshed as side my prayers and tilawat Quran.

For no 1 I am still struggling alot, not that of laziness but seems lack of commitment and zeal to do it to a mark difference!. Though I do recite it daily now but I want something like 5k or 10k on regular basis for considerable number of days like 165 days like I do for kallimat shaada.

As for the no 3 that's goal. I just want to up speed no 1 to a level of no 2 now so that be doing both with ease. And also as per advice of my sheikh, infact the last instructions given as per last encounter is that of no 3; doing salawat atta yaomalikiyamoh. But specifically prescribed no 1 for me when I asked him about tawasul. I always feel guilty that I haven't done enough justice for no 1.

May Allah ease for us our affair. Amin

4 Likes

Re: ...... by movado19: 10:12pm On Sep 20, 2022
LadunaI:

Interesting question sheikhana.

Alhamdulilah as far as no 2 is concern, I can't do without it.It has somewhat become part and pasu of me. If I go without it for a day or two days it will be like my world as turn up side down Lolz. I mean I will just be literally unhappy and unfulfilled no part how well I tried. It has become coolness and source of sakinah for me. So even I didn't complete the whole in a day or night. I must recite it daily. I hope to continue it for life Infact Allah made so demanding for me that I just have to read either I like it not because that when my soul feel refreshed as side my prayers and tilawat Quran.

MashaAllah!!! I pray that Allah enables you to continue on this path till the very end, Amin.

For no 1 I am still struggling alot, not that of laziness but seems lack of commitment and zeal to do it to a mark difference!. Though I do recite it daily now but I want something like 5k or 10k on regular basis for considerable number of days like 165 days like I do for kallimat shaada.

InshaAllah. May Allah facilitate the strength, means and time for you, Amin.

As for the no 3 that's goal. I just want to up speed no 1 to a level of no 2 now so that be doing both with ease.

May the strength and means be made available to you accordingly from Allah, Amin.

And also as per advice of my sheikh, infact the last instructions given as per last encounter is that of no 3; doing salawat atta yaomalikiyamoh. But specifically prescribed no 1 for me when I asked him about tawasul.

I always feel guilty that I haven't done enough justice for no 1.

May Allah expand your time accordingly, Amin.

May Allah ease for us our affair. Amin

Amin Ya Rabb.

1 Like

Re: ...... by LadunaI(m): 9:08am On Sep 21, 2022
movado19:

Ameen thanks for all your Dua. May Allah strengthen us all and give us Taofeeq amin.

Thanks for the other day also, yet to see reliable person as regards the last option of our discussion. I will let you know once I get one.

Jazakhumullahu khairan.

1 Like

Re: ...... by movado19: 11:28am On Sep 21, 2022
LadunaI:

Ameen thanks for all your Dua. May Allah strengthen us all and give us Taofeeq amin.

Alhamdulillah.
Amin Ya Rabb.

Thanks for the other day also, yet to see reliable person as regards the last option of our discussion. I will let you know once I get one.

You are most welcome. Yes, it may take a while, but don't worry as it will all be worth it InshaAllah.
Just let me know once available and ready InshaAllah.

Jazakhumullahu khairan.

Re: ...... by Empiree: 11:48am On Sep 21, 2022
movado19:

or
or

I can't go a day without salati fatih and Ibrahimiya. Been used to this since childhood.

1 Like

Re: ...... by movado19: 12:31pm On Sep 21, 2022
Empiree:
I can't go a day without salafi fatih and Ibrahimiya. Been used to this since childhood.

MashaAllah! That is very wonderful and this buttresses the importance of engaging your child/children from an early age.
It is always easier to make a tree face the direction desired as long as it is "anchored" in that said direction as a very young and pliable plant.

May Allah make it easy for every one of us, Amin.

Thank you for your reply!

2 Likes

Re: ...... by littleguy444: 9:58am On Sep 22, 2022
Good morning everyone,
please I have a very important question, I dreamt about a brother who wanted to marry, in the dream I was shown the lady committing Zina and I was told that this is how she will behave if married eventually. The thing is the relationship between the lady and the brother is very serious, the nikkah will be coming up soon I think, any advice on what to do please, distinguished sheiks in the house.
Re: ...... by LadunaI(m): 10:21am On Sep 22, 2022
littleguy444:
Good morning everyone,
please I have a very important question, I dreamt about a brother who wanted to marry, in the dream I was shown the lady committing Zina and I was told that this is how she will behave if married eventually. The thing is the relationship between the lady and the brother is very serious, the nikkah will be coming up soon I think, any advice on what to do please, distinguished sheiks in the house.
I was answering this question but my browser freezes and all what I have type wiped. E pain die! Before answer it further please answer these questions

1. Did you at any time prior to that dream think/feel that the lady can do zina or is wayward somehow?

2. What time and how many times did you see that dream?

3. Did you actually see the act (sexual intercourse)?

4. Any close pal or the brother involve having similar dream?
Re: ...... by littleguy444: 10:47am On Sep 22, 2022
LadunaI:

I was answering this question but my browser freezes and all what I have type wiped. E pain die! Before answer it further please answer these questions

1. Did you at any time prior to that dream think/feel that the lady can do zina or is wayward somehow?

2. What time and how many times did you see that dream?

3. Did you actually see the act (sexual intercourse)?

4. Any close pal or the brother involve having similar dream?

1. I did feel something like that because of an issue but I thought I barely knew her then so I killed the thought.
2. I had the dream at midnight and only once.
3. yes I did
4. Not that I know of.
jazakumullahu khayr

Quite annoying the browser issue can be.

1 Like

Re: ...... by LadunaI(m): 12:33pm On Sep 22, 2022
[left][/left]
littleguy444:
Quite annoying the browser issue can be.
interesting! Caveat: I am not an expert in dream interpretation but just want to try, so you may not take it seriously.

Firstly, the first question came in affirmative, which shows that there is possibility that your thoughts at one point might have get into your subconscious, and the result is what you have seen!

Secondly, though seeing dream at midnight still carry weight, but I am expecting it to be towards fajr time which would lend more weight to the authencity of the dream .

Thirdly, seeing an obscene sort of in a dream is more likely from Satan inspire dream. There are ways Allah will reveal things to you without involving such Haram thing. I will give example later.

Moreso, if anyone have seeing similar dream or it has repeatedly seen by you, it would have lend a good support to it, but for the fact the answer is no. Then it likely point to prank of Satan or from within yourself.

Lastly, From my own deduction that dream is most likely Your own fictment of imagination not necessarily divinely inspired.

Let me give you a similar anecdote that happened to me back them in school. I was attracted to this sister and vice versa towards the end of my UG program.

Then I started observing solat istikhara. Not once, but continuously doing it because I wanted to receive a cognate and definitive answer before making the move. Alhamdulilah! after several days I dreamt that I saw this sister in a dream and I was like calling her to come but she bluntly rejected my call, immediately I raised my hands and said " All praise be to Allah would has not led me into any relationship with this sister " then I woke up.

You can see the msg is somewhat passed without necessarily involving any obscene. But Pls still do more prayers on it and also ask the brother involve to continue doing istikhara perhaps the msg will become clearer. I am only sharing my thoughts, so pls take it with pinch of salt. Allahu Allam

4 Likes

Re: ...... by littleguy444: 4:19pm On Sep 22, 2022
LadunaI:
[left][/left]
interesting! Caveat: I am not an expert in dream interpretation but just want to try, so you may not take it seriously.

Firstly, the first question came in affirmative, which shows that there is possibility that your thoughts at one point might have get into your subconscious, and the result is what you have seen!

Secondly, though seeing dream at midnight still carry weight, but I am expecting it to be towards fajr time which would lend more weight to the authencity of the dream .

Thirdly, seeing an obscene sort of in a dream is more likely from Satan inspire dream. There are ways Allah will reveal things to you without involving such Haram thing. I will give example later.

Moreso, if anyone have seeing similar dream or it has repeatedly seen by you, it would have lend a good support to it, but for the fact the answer is no. Then it likely point to prank of Satan or from within yourself.

Lastly, From my own deduction that dream is most likely Your own fictment of imagination not necessarily divinely inspired.

Let me give you a similar anecdote that happened to me back them in school. I was attracted to this sister and vice versa towards the end of my UG program.

Then I started observing solat istikhara. Not once, but continuously doing it because I wanted to receive a cognate and definitive answer before making the move. Alhamdulilah! after several days I dreamt that I saw this sister in a dream and I was like calling her to come but she bluntly rejected my call, immediately I raised my hands and said " All praise be to Allah would has not led me into any relationship with this sister " then I woke up.

You can see the msg is somewhat passed without necessarily involving any obscene. But Pls still do more prayers on it and also ask the brother involve to continue doing istikhara perhaps the msg will become clearer. I am only sharing my thoughts, so pls take it with pinch of salt. Allahu Allam

Jazakumullah khayran, but that your dream after istikharat does it mean it originated from your thoughts or that she won't answer in real life. Thanks.

1 Like

Re: ...... by LadunaI(m): 5:14pm On Sep 22, 2022
littleguy444:
Jazakumullah khayran, but that your dream after istikharat does it mean it originated from your thoughts or that she won't answer in real life. Thanks.

Not from my thought, because I never for once even think that way. And moreso the way it came I am pretty sure is not from my nafs or Satan. I ommited this vital clause, if I had call her once in real life, she would have answered twice. That's why I said we were both attracted to each other.

Let me gist you another one. After that incident, I decided after some time to give another lady a shot, Infact this one is my coursemate/classmate. On this faithful day after performing solat istikhara for some days, though didn't have any dream before hand. So I decided to go have talk with her about it.

You wouldn't belief how this girl started misbehaving Infact is not her usual self. I was flabbergasted to say this least, but on the spot I know she is not for me.

You know the funny thing after like a couple of hours later she came back to me and started acting nice and like regretting how she had reacted to me initially. I was like what Lolz but I have make my decision and moved on already. Note I haven't say anything to her regarding my intention about possible courtship or dating o. So there are several ways Allah can answer our prayers though we must pay attention to those clue.

This example is similar to a case of woman I read in sahih Muslim where a virtue of a woman was mentioned before holy prophet (saw) , who decided to seek her hand.

Unfortunately for her she had her head bow down when holy prophet came to her and offer her Salama but she bluntly rejected the Salama and that pissed off holy prophet who later went back. Thereafter people reminded her of who the visitor was and how unfortunate she was to have acted in that moment.

1 Like

Re: ...... by littleguy444: 8:19pm On Sep 22, 2022
LadunaI:

Not from my thought, because I never for once even think that way. And moreso the way it came I am pretty sure is not from my nafs or Satan. I ommited this vital clause, if I had call her once in real life, she would have answered twice. That's why I said we were both attracted to each other.

Let me gist you another one. After that incident, I decided after some time to give another lady a shot, Infact this one is my coursemate/classmate. On this faithful day after performing solat istikhara for some days, though didn't have any dream before hand. So I decided to go have talk with her about it.

You wouldn't belief how this girl started misbehaving Infact is not her usual self. I was flabbergasted to say this least, but on the spot I know she is not for me.

You know the funny thing after like a couple of hours later she came back to me and started acting nice and like regretting how she had reacted to me initially. I was like what Lolz but I have make my decision and moved on already. Note I haven't say anything to her regarding my intention about possible courtship or dating o. So there are several ways Allah can answer our prayers though we must pay attention to those clue.

This example is similar to a case of woman I read in sahih Muslim where a virtue of a woman was mentioned before holy prophet (saw) , who decided to seek her hand.

Unfortunately for her she had her head bow down when holy prophet came to her and offer her Salama but she bluntly rejected the Salama and that pissed off holy prophet who later went back. Thereafter people reminded her of who the visitor was and how unfortunate she was to have acted in that moment.
Jazakumullah khayran shaykh, your eyes have seen a lot.
Re: ...... by LadunaI(m): 8:47pm On Sep 22, 2022
littleguy444:
Jazakumullah khayran shaykh, your eyes have seen a lot.
Waiyakum my brother. Lolz @ my eyes has seen alot. It was fun and at the same time bitter pills to take back then but one have to trust in Allah.

If others here start to spill beans about their experiences you go wow. shocked

(1) (2) (3) ... (154) (155) (156) (157) (158) (159) (160) ... (164) (Reply)

Islam For Muslims: Side Talk Station / Cute and Romantic Photos Of Muslim Couples

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 87
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.