Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,549 members, 7,823,414 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 09:52 AM

...... - Islam for Muslims (39) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Islam for Muslims / ...... (216949 Views)

Angels Of Mercy: Some Of The Houses They Do Not Enter / It's Delusional & Sign Of Apostasy To Believe Angels Are Caught On Video Camera / Differences Between Angels And Jinn (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (36) (37) (38) (39) (40) (41) (42) ... (164) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: ...... by Empiree: 11:39am On May 15, 2017
^^^

I have no idea if they relate. I only know of Akinuoye the film maker.

Trust "maradona", THE LEO grin
Re: ...... by LadunaI(m): 1:58pm On May 15, 2017
Empiree:
Sheikh Daud said they are malaika felefele (lower rank). My sheikh said they are in the middle i:e malaikat, ruhaniya, jinn. That's they follow malaikat in ranks and capacity.

But since Allah doesnt mention them directly by name is the reason some say they are jinn. Bcus they only believe in malaikat, human and jinn nothing else.

OK thanks...I think one can easily understand that. Malaika felefele...lolz.

1 Like

Re: ...... by LadunaI(m): 2:17pm On May 15, 2017
ikupakuti:

I‘m freed, e se ooo cheesy

I think its the jinns of the dhikr you engage in that are trying to feed on energies accumulated on your person during dhikr, ruhaniyyas are not that petty. Some dhikr attract spiritual entities than some. I could remember my Sheikh used to tell me then to be using repellants while doing some dhikr so that its khodams wont be disturbing me. I used to wonder why then ? ISMs like HAYYU QAYYUM or the vernaculars formulated from their essence, JAOHARA, SAEFI etc attract them alot.

Ruhaniyyas are not jinns. The jinns are natives of earth as we humans , thats why God refered to us as THAQALANI Q55:31, so naturally their boundary is does not go beyond the exosphere, that where they used to sit to decode waves. The ruhaniyya occupy outer space up to the 7th heaven. Their nature differ alot from that of the jinns. Usually people mistook powerful faithful jinns as ruhanyyas, due to them being next in line.

You got mail.

This is new to me. I always think jinn are extremely jealous, and I witnessed that, has they always attack me when am become assiduously engaged for a period I.e. fasting, qiyam lail, fikr and zikr. I often noticed that, because the attack is almost instantaneous when am about sleeping during that time.If am 'slack' doing my litanies, I will not feel that except them playing pranks in my dreams.

Fortunately, with sleeping dua, and at time, I had to play Qur'an audio like Surat Baqqara or Ya Sin and all the effect will be vanished or rather blocked.

Don't know jinn share in our dhikr, like they do in our food and drinks when basmallah are not recited.

Though, the experience I narrated is sort of adventure rather than attacks the jinns are known for.

I only engaged in Darood then. Does salawat have it jinns/khodams also?.

Yeah got ur pm, but since reply you almost 2 wks ago.

Thanks
Re: ...... by ikupakuti(m): 2:45pm On May 15, 2017
^^^

Nope. Yesterday‘s mail.

Yes daroods got khodams, every act emits energy either light or dark. Unless you use repellants, they are bound to come.
Re: ...... by Empiree: 4:49pm On May 15, 2017
ikupakuti:
^^^

Nope. Yesterday‘s mail.

Yes daroods got khodams, every act emits energy either light or dark. Unless you use repellants, they are bound to come.
what type do you use to repel them the most?
Re: ...... by LadunaI(m): 5:48pm On May 15, 2017
ikupakuti:
^^^

Nope. Yesterday‘s mail.

OK thanks...unable to access my yahoomail since yesterday.

I just hope RANSOMWARE has NOT infected their server particular the one my mail box is. Lolz

The catastrophe is apocalyptic! More than 140 countries affected, Nigeria inclusive.
Re: ...... by ikupakuti(m): 6:14pm On May 15, 2017
Empiree:
what type do you use to repel them the most?

I dont use repellants coz they dont disturb me, maybe coz of my long usage of those sigils of Sulaiman (as) they are part of the things i make sure I swallow first thing in the morning before taking anything for close to 20yrs now. But kursiyyi & those sigils are the best. When my sheikh used to tell me, I used to wonder what he meant cos I dont feel them.
LadunaI:

OK thanks...unable to access my yahoomail since yesterday.

I just hope RANSOMWARE has NOT infected their server particular the one my mail box is. Lolz

The catastrophe is apocalyptic! More than 140 countries affected, Nigeria inclusive.

shocked shocked you mean there was a hack ? 140 shocked if you got other addy i‘ll resend.
Re: ...... by LadunaI(m): 6:21pm On May 15, 2017
ikupakuti:

I dont use repellants coz they dont disturb me, maybe coz of my long usage of those sigils of Sulaiman (as) they are part of the things i make sure I swallow first thing in the morning before taking anything for close to 20yrs now. But kursiyyi & those sigils are the best. When my sheikh used to tell me, I used to wonder what he meant cos I dont feel them.

shocked shocked you mean there was a hack ? 140 shocked if you got other addy i‘ll resend.

Same email name@gmail.com

I think I should be able to access that.

Yeah, there was hack along with virus/worm unleashed thru it, partly due to vulnerability in Microsoft Window Xp.

So reciting kurisiy will REPEL them? May be I have to increase it recitation after my azkar.

Thanks
Re: ...... by Empiree: 6:24pm On May 15, 2017
ikupakuti:

Interesting
Re: ...... by LadunaI(m): 6:56pm On May 15, 2017
@ikupakuti

Thanks...jazakallahu khairan . saw your email now.

I got the gist. Its splendid!
Re: ...... by Empiree: 8:54pm On May 15, 2017
Jabata grin grin grin 13mins clip

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NOvgYFMclfo

Jabata said tarbiya is ebo grin

He said muqadam means "criminal" as thought by "salaf"
Re: ...... by Empiree: 9:09pm On May 15, 2017
^^^

His foot soldiers are on NL pretending to hate him while in fact, they share the same silly ideology. RUBBISH!

He keeps contradicting himself anytime he opens his mouth. So muslims gathering and making dhikr is kufr is what he is saying in essence. Thats what his foot soldiers here are doing too.
Re: ...... by ikupakuti(m): 11:58pm On May 15, 2017
Empiree:
Jabata grin grin grin 13mins clip

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NOvgYFMclfo

Jabata said tarbiya is ebo grin

He said muqadam means "criminal" as thought by "salaf"

grin grin He sounds exactly like his name cheesy Endtime would not have being thick & intrested without his types you know grin

Very soon another wahabi off-shoot (group) will soon appear after discovering a “hadith“ that says, facing the kaaba to observe salat is SHIRK abi ? Since the kaaba is not God why worship it ? grin its only a matter of time, wahabist ideology will endup consuming its adherents by itself. Terrorism is just the begining. cheesy
LadunaI:
@ikupakuti

Thanks...jazakallahu khairan . saw your email now.

I got the gist. Its splendid!

Ameen! wa iyak.

1 Like

Re: ...... by Empiree: 4:09am On May 16, 2017
ikupakuti:

grin grin He sounds exactly like his name cheesy Endtime would not have being thick & intrested without his types you know grin

Very soon another wahabi off-shoot (group) will soon appear after discovering a “hadith“ that says, facing the kaaba to observe salat is SHIRK abi ? Since the kaaba is not God why worship it ? grin its only a matter of time, wahabist ideology will endup consuming its adherents by itself. Terrorism is just the begining. cheesy
Lol, He is crazy man. "elebo ni won now". "ile oosha won wa ni pakata". "Ebo ni won nse nibe now". Thats how he talks.

It will be sad if another crazy group from them come up with that rubbish. That will turn many ignorant and unsuspecting muslims to atheism (auzubillah) bcus there will be those who would believe them.
Re: ...... by ikupakuti(m): 6:14am On May 16, 2017
Empiree:
Lol, He is crazy man. "elebo ni won now". "ile oosha won wa ni pakata". "Ebo ni won nse nibe now". Thats how he talks.

It will be sad if another crazy group from them come up with that rubbish. That will turn many ignorant and unsuspecting muslims to atheism (auzubillah) bcus there will be those who would believe them.

Ecactly! Coz discountenancing the spiritual/scientific aspect of the deen while promoting dry & rigid mechanical approach will end up making the deen lose its meaning, which will then begin to plant doubt into the hearts of muslims who will start comparing & evaluating it with “modern“ science. And as we already, know those backward veiws (which lacks praticals) stands no chance with science, this would make it unacceptable & thus leading muslims to full blown atheism, that was the plan of their sponsor (the devil) all along. cheesy but they are too blind to see the future.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: ...... by Empiree: 9:31am On May 16, 2017
ikupakuti:

Ecactly! Coz discountenancing the spiritual/scientific aspect of the deen while promoting dry & rigid mechanical approach will end up making the deen lose its meaning, which will then begin to plant doubt into the hearts of muslims who will start comparing & evaluating it with “modern“ science. And as we already, know those backward veiws (which lacks praticals) stands no chance with science, this would make it unacceptable & thus leading muslims to full blown atheism, that was the plan of their sponsor (the devil) all along. cheesy but they are too blind to see the future.
Example of this is tinting guy undecided

They are already disregarding "dreams" as last part of nabuwa to the extent that if you say you dream about seeing nabi (saw), your are seen as heretic and deviant.

1 Like

Re: ...... by Empiree: 2:44pm On May 16, 2017
True

1 Like

Re: ...... by Empiree: 2:44pm On May 16, 2017
Haq

1 Like

Re: ...... by shawl: 3:58pm On May 16, 2017
Re: ...... by ikupakuti(m): 3:59pm On May 16, 2017
Empiree:
Example of this is tinting guy undecided

They are already disregarding "dreams" as last part of nabuwa to the extent that if you say you dream about seeing nabi (saw), your are seen as heretic and deviant.

grin grin eh now! They will soon disregard their God sef cheesy just watch it. Its only a matter of time. I heard a new group just sprung up from within them around UAE I think. They call themselves LA MAZHABIYYIN (those who disregard schools of jurispudence). What that means is total disregard to ijtihad, everybody should just follow his view/opinion in religions ritual, according to individual level of understanding, their argument is the salafs got no mazhabs. As if the mazhabs werent developed from the practices of the sahabas. Thats what radicalism breeds. May God help us.
Re: ...... by Fkhalifa(m): 6:42pm On May 16, 2017
Empiree:
True
salamlykh bro, do you have oR suggest a link I can download Sheik USA Akindele"s lectures?
Re: ...... by Empiree: 7:32pm On May 16, 2017
Fkhalifa:
salamlykh bro, do you have oR suggest a link I can download Sheik USA Akindele"s lectures?
Check out Alhaja Ramota Adenle's YouTube channel. Search for the Sheikh's lectures.

If you want to download on your pc you may use http://keepvid.com/
Re: ...... by Empiree: 7:33pm On May 16, 2017
shawl:
I dont even notice your posts are missing. That's probably MOD
Re: ...... by Empiree: 7:38pm On May 16, 2017
ikupakuti:

grin grin eh now! They will soon disregard their God sef cheesy just watch it. Its only a matter of time. I heard a new group just sprung up from within them around UAE I think. They call themselves LA MAZHABIYYIN (those who disregard schools of jurispudence). What that means is total disregard to ijtihad, everybody should just follow his view/opinion in religions ritual, according to individual level of understanding, their argument is the salafs got no mazhabs. As if the mazhabs werent developed from the practices of the sahabas. Thats what radicalism breeds. May God help us.
Inna lilah waina ilahi rojiun

See why i cant take them serious that much?. I weep ahead. I have actually heard this amongst them before but i didnt know they are forming group. Version of them you have in nija "La Jammah". I feel so sad
Re: ...... by shawl: 8:29pm On May 16, 2017
Empiree:
I dodnt even notice your posts are missing. That's probably MOD
Sorry my bad. Mixed up the threads.
Re: ...... by Fkhalifa(m): 6:01am On May 17, 2017
Empiree:
Check out Alhaja Ramota Adenle's YouTube channel. Search for the Sheikh's lectures.

If you want to download on your pc you may use http://keepvid.com/
thanks a lot, what about mp3 format?
Re: ...... by Jamo90: 9:45am On May 17, 2017
Another plane is missing over the Bermuda triangle! All is well...
https://www.nairaland.com/3802997/plane-carrying-4-people-2
Re: ...... by ikupakuti(m): 1:10pm On May 17, 2017
Jamo90:
Another plane is missing over the Bermuda triangle! All is well...

https://www.nairaland.com/3802997/plane-carrying-4-people-2

Saw it this morning. I only pity the passangers on board, the pilot got what he sought, since they‘ve all been warned concerning that region.

Maybe hes an atheist, who does not believe in whatever science got no explanation for grin by now, over believe go don dey worry am cheesy
Re: ...... by Jamo90: 3:48pm On May 17, 2017
ikupakuti:

Saw it this morning. I only pity the passangers on board, the pilot got what he sought, since they‘ve all been warned concerning that region.

Maybe hes an atheist, who does not believe in whatever science got no explanation for grin by now, over believe go don dey worry am cheesy

Lol. It's very unfortunate. I don't think they will make it out alive. Almost all the lost planes are never found. No traces at all.

#I have a feeling the US Government would have made a covert research on what is going on there but since Ibliss controls most of them, nothing would be disclosed to the public.

#That place probably holds the highest concentration of Demons. Lol There might be billions of them over there including their cursed Father.

#I look around me everyday and I see people whose physical eyes are opened but their spiritual eyes are blind ever since they came into this world. Only spiritual enlightenment and knowledge can save them. This world is full of Lies and deceit; that is the reason it is easier to be led astray than it is to find the right path. Ratio 99:1 Then what is the right path?
The right path= Allah
Quran 13:27
He that finds the right path has found a beautiful thing.

My Opinion: It is very difficult to find the door to the right path without grace or divine intervention.
1. Some people found the door, they knocked but were not allowed to enter.

2. Some people were allowed to go in because of the recognition of their Dad or Sheikhs. Lol (I didn't call names o)

3. Some were allowed to go in but were thrown out (eg those who seek refuge in jinns or indulge in evil deeds after they've been allowed to enter.)

4. People who don't even know the meaning of a right path. Lol When you ask them about the door to the right path. They'll say: "What the hell are you talking about, man?! You crazy or something? I live my life the way I want. You know what? I need to go smoke a joint right now."
Dem full US..

You may add yours.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: ...... by ikupakuti(m): 4:37pm On May 17, 2017
^^

grin grin lols

May God guide & protect us. The truth is, wobbling & wriggling ones way through the temptations & confusions of this endtime is no easy feat. Our predecessors had the advantage of a saner society.

A muslim of today, that manages to have is daily namaz intact, fasts the whole of ramadhan, trys to give some zakat even if not all grin is equal to a walliyy of former times. Its not easy wallahi, the odds are just too much.

We thank God that, hes going to judge each & everyone of us based on individual‘s capabilities & opportunities gotten only or else I wonder how we of today stand any chance compared to those of yesterday.

1 Like

Re: ...... by Empiree: 4:41pm On May 17, 2017
Jamo90:

Lol. It's very unfortunate. I don't think they will make it out alive. Almost all the lost planes are never found. No traces at all.

#I have a feeling the US Government would have made a covert research on what is going on there but since Ibliss controls most of them, nothing would be disclosed to the public.

#That place probably holds the highest concentration of Demons. Lol There might be billions of them over there including their cursed Father.

#I look around me everyday and I see people whose physical eyes are opened but their spiritual eyes are blind ever since they came into this world. Only spiritual enlightenment and knowledge can save them. This world is full of Lies and deceit; that is the reason it is easier to be led astray than it is to find the right path. Ratio 99:1 Then what is the right path?
The right path= Allah
Quran 13:27
He that finds the right path has found a beautiful thing.

My Opinion: It is very difficult to find the door to the right path without grace or divine intervention.
1. Some people found the door, they knocked but were not allowed to enter.

2. Some people were allowed to go in because of the recognition of their Dad or Sheikhs. Lol (I didn't call names o)

3. Some were allowed to go in but were thrown out (eg those who seek refuge in jinns or indulge in evil deeds after they've been allowed to enter.)

4. People who don't even know the meaning of a right path. Lol When you ask them about the door to the right path. They'll say: "What the hell are you talking about, man?! You crazy or something? I live my life the way I want. You know what? I need to go smoke a joint right now."
Dem full US..

You may add yours.
grin grin grin grin grin cheesy cheesy
Re: ...... by Empiree: 4:49pm On May 17, 2017
Thank God Bermuda is not around Africa. Planes would be dropping there like chicken. I see an attempt by Atheists to downplay any mysteries and scientific fact about the mysterious triangle. The article even suggests extraterritorial powers reside in the region. This led me to conclusion that pilot might deliberately fly over the deadly space to defile the odds. The only sad news are the children involved in his silly decision.

We need awon alfa wa ikupauti and emekaraj to arm themselves with kursiy and head to the bermuda triangle shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (36) (37) (38) (39) (40) (41) (42) ... (164) (Reply)

Islam For Muslims: Side Talk Station / Cute and Romantic Photos Of Muslim Couples

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 71
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.