Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,586 members, 7,823,541 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 11:31 AM

...... - Islam for Muslims (40) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Islam for Muslims / ...... (216962 Views)

Angels Of Mercy: Some Of The Houses They Do Not Enter / It's Delusional & Sign Of Apostasy To Believe Angels Are Caught On Video Camera / Differences Between Angels And Jinn (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (37) (38) (39) (40) (41) (42) (43) ... (164) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: ...... by ikupakuti(m): 5:14pm On May 17, 2017
Empiree:
Thank God Bermuda is not around Africa. Planes would be dropping there like chicken. I see an attempt by Atheists to downplay any mysteries and scientific fact about the mysterious triangle. The article even suggests extraterritorial powers reside in the region. This led me to conclusion that pilot might deliberately fly over the deadly space to defile the odds. The only sad news are the children involved in his silly decision.

We need awon alfa wa ikupauti and emekaraj to arm themselves with kursiy and head to the bermuda triangle shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked

grin grin Right behind you empiree right behind you lol since na una neighbourhood bermuda dey now cheesy

I‘ve seen where ruqiyya is taking place, where the raqii was reciting kursiyy & the jinn was also reciting it back & spitting it @ the raqii, very stubborn ifreet. Jinns get level o those one that live far from human habitations are very dangerous.

But I heard nabi Sulaiman (as) visited there during his time.

1 Like

Re: ...... by Empiree: 5:21pm On May 17, 2017
ikupakuti:

grin grin Right behind you empiree right behind you lol since na una neighbourhood bermuda dey now cheesy

I‘ve seen where ruqiyya is taking place, where the raqii was reciting kursiyy & the jinn was also reciting it back & spitting it @ the raqii, very stubborn ifreet. Jinns get level o those one that live far from human habitations are very dangerous.

But I heard nabi Sulaiman (as) visited there during his time.
Lol, me go be at the back o. Me get no manpower

They must have recognized nabi Sulaimon(as)'s presence. I am sure he was protected by Allah before heading the region.

1 Like

Re: ...... by Empiree: 5:47pm On May 17, 2017
ikupakuti:

What is your view of the hadith used by crooners for condemning everything?.

The hadith about following QUR'AN and sunnah and sunnah of sahaba?

I am not quoting the hadith
Re: ...... by ikupakuti(m): 5:48pm On May 17, 2017
Empiree:
Lol, me go be at the back o. Me get no manpower

They must have recognized nabi Sulaimon(as)'s presence. I am sure he was protected by Allah before heading the region.

As reported by some jinns, so nabi Sulaiman (as) ask the ifreets in his council the whereabout of Chief, they were like “he stays on the waters“, so he requested they take him there. On sighting him, Iblees quickly got up from his throne & rushed foward to him & asked “do you have a massage for me ? Has anything been revealed concerning my matter ?“ . Sulaiman was like nothing of such, just came to see how you faring. (since God told him Q38:80-81 he has been anxious with no rest of mind coz he doesnt know exactly when grin)

1 Like

Re: ...... by Empiree: 6:01pm On May 17, 2017
ikupakuti:

As reported by some jinns, so nabi Sulaiman (as) ask the ifreets in his council the whereabout of Chief, they were like “he stays on the waters“, so he requested they take him there. On sighting him, Iblees quickly got up from his throne & rushed foward to him & asked “do you have a massage for me ? Has anything been revealed concerning my matter ?“ . Sulaiman was like nothing of such, just came to see how you faring. (since God told him Q38:80-81 he has been anxious with no rest of mind coz he doesnt know exactly when grin)
Lol, so he doesnt even have rest of mind. So he wants to wreck havoc as much as he can before his time is up cheesy cheesy

From the look of things, if we are to see the master himself, he is neither old nor young.
Re: ...... by ikupakuti(m): 6:07pm On May 17, 2017
Empiree:
What is your view of the hadith used by crooners for condemning everything?.

The hadith about following Qurana and sunnah and sunnah of sahaba?

I am not quoting the hadith

The word of God (Quran) is de facto source of guidance for everyone, the holy prophet (saw) inclusive. The holy prophet (saw) never acted or said outside the decrees of the Quran, whether we are able to trace his acts & sayings to the Quran or not.

So, the sahabas based their judgements upon the practices of the prophet (saw) & hence in line with the Quran.

So whoever is going to bring anything, then it must agree with the Quran since the acts of the holy prophet (saw) & that of the sahabas did not & cannot cover everything.

So whoever has his act in accordance with the Quran, such has adhered to the sunnah of the prophet (saw) & that of the sahabas. Their sunnah is nothing but the Quran.

Bid‘a is introducing something alien to the religion & the religion is based totally on the Quran.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: ...... by Empiree: 6:10pm On May 17, 2017
ikupakuti:

The word of God (Quran) is de facto source of guidance for everyone, the holy prophet (saw) inclusive. The holy prophet (saw) never acted or said outside the decrees of the Quran, whether we are able to trace his acts & sayings to the Quran or not.

So, the sahabas based their judgements upon the practices of the prophet (saw) & hence in line with the Quran.

So whoever is going to bring anything, then it must agree with the Quran since the acts of the holy prophet (saw) & that of the sahabas did not & cannot cover everything.

So whoever has his act in accordance with the Quran, such has adhered to the sunnah of the prophet (saw) & that of the sahabas. Their sunnah is nothing but the Quran.

Bid‘a is introducing something alien to the religion & the religion is based totally on the Quran.
Na so i said this many times. Thanks a bunch.

Told them Quran sits in judgement over anything else but them no gree.

1 Like

Re: ...... by ikupakuti(m): 6:20pm On May 17, 2017
Empiree:
Na so i said this many times. Thanks a bunch.

Told them Quran sits in judgement over anything else but them no gree.

They cant gree cheesy coz their mission of grounding islam & muslim to remain backward & then eventually dieing a natural death will not materialize if they gree. cheesy

The sahabas disagree among themselves on many issues, different views, but still one thing still holding their different views together is the Quran, none went against it, none dared to.

2 Likes

Re: ...... by Jamo90: 9:10pm On May 17, 2017
ikupakuti:

Seriously, Allah really gave nabi Sulaiman (AS) a lot of power to control so many things. When I was young I used to think he was more of a spirit or superior human like that of khidr.

#Do you think there are people who can still possess such Powers in this age and time?

#Can Allah give such knowledge to another person or is the knowledge just somewhere undisclosed?

#About the ifreet reading Kursiyy, I've read something like that too. Actually, if not for the word of Allah (Quran) , they would have a lot of leverages against us. I don't think we humans would even survive their assaults.
I have an .... from my ... side who just cried out when he was sleeping as if he was shot or beaten in the dream around some minutes after midnight. About 15 people couldn't hold him down. just imagine the combined strength of 3 Elephants. He was just about to leave for his NYSC that month o. After that night, he would just fall down like someone in trance for about 5 minutes. It's not epilepsy brothers! When he eventually wakes up, he won't remember the last thing he was doing or had done as far back as 3 days.

Total memory loss. It happened to him while he was praying Solat Asri. Could you believe he opened his eyes, did another ablution and picked up the microphone to call adhan for subhi prayers. He just said: "haa it's early morning o let's pray quick before the sun comes out"

It's as if 'they' wanted to turn his head upside down. He once said whenever he is in that state and he opens his eyes everywhere will be dark even if it's a sunny day. Now he is unmarried and unemployed. This same thing happened when he was crossing a road. Allah saved him that day. He was almost hit by on coming vehicle.

I am very sure a powerful jinn is involved because the Doctors found nothing. Let me stop here jare.

I'll stop posting things like this. It's as if I'm the only one experiencing things like this. I do observe a lot of things around me and I have this kind of discernment I just can't explain.
I wanted to recommend ruqya but I dey fear.

#Some people will say: "Do no Evil and no Evil will befall you." Aaah Awon werey Alakoba. Dem plenty among those Oni sokoto pé'n pé...
If you sneeze here and you think that woman across the street is offended, Abeg Cross the street and Apologize! Then go home and read your Kursiyy because if you tell them they can't do anything! (If Allah wills,) they can make you forget to read that Kursiyy and Yasin!
Re: ...... by Jamo90: 10:30pm On May 17, 2017
Alfa Agba Please don't forget the first questions I asked on nabi Sulaiman.

I'll put a stop on narrating my experiences here. It's tough out here. I envy those Alfas who go deep into the forest in seclusion to worship Allah. That's exactly what I always see myself doing in my dreams when I was around 9 to 13 years. The sins were not much then. My sins are corrupting my ruh a lot now. I'm working hard to redeem it. How else can a mechanic be clean without getting smeared with engine oil and still make money? Lol He'll have to decide and make a choice.

Have you ever felt like this world is too noisy for you and what you wish for is just to have your tesubahh and leave everything to a place more serene. You can hardly find a way to have an haram-free life. If you are not eating haram then you are drinking or even making haram money. It's really tough out there. I rant just once in a year. I think today is the day. Lol

#Acknowledging the presence of a problem is a million steps towards the solution...

1 Like

Re: ...... by Empiree: 10:49pm On May 17, 2017
^^^

With respect to your concern, there seems to be something similar in the Quran answering your question, the dua of nabi Sulaimon(as)

He said, "My Lord, forgive me and grant me a kingdom such as will not belong to anyone after me. Indeed, You are the Bestower." [35:35]

It is also reported in the hadith that nabi(SAW) released Jinn that was disturbing him after he remembered dua of nabi Sulaimon. This is why i dont support detaining them for no reason.

Maybe ikupakuti will shed more light on this
Re: ...... by ikupakuti(m): 11:13pm On May 17, 2017
^^^

Los grin cheesy

#The son of david was fortunate to called on the most generous name of God (AL-WAHAAB) when making his famous request. The generousity of God went ballistic on him. God threw open the vault of mercies & was like “do how ever you want & I wont ask you to give account of anything“. Lol The thing is, if you want God to embarass you with favours, then call him AL-WAHAAB, aiye ni irunmole a jeku grin . (I can relate to this personally) They say there cant be a world class monarch like Solomon again.

#The nubuwa part of his knowledge is off-limit as we all know. But I tell you, the mercy of God is so vast that, should humans know the magnitude of what they can achieve with it....all knowledge is enclosed in the Quran but the devil wont allow us to explore coz he knows the more versed we are in it, the less chance he gets. Without the word of God, we are all pawns on his chessboard.
Do you want such knowledge ni ? cheesy What do you want to do with it ?

#Do no evil...that one na for heaven e apply o, e no reach here @ all grin

#Used to have such thought, inshort my childhood is filled with such, but then, man shall not live by bread alone cheesy

2 Likes

Re: ...... by ikupakuti(m): 11:22pm On May 17, 2017
Jamo90:

I'll put a stop on narrating my experiences here. It's tough out here. I envy those Alfas who go deep into the forest in seclusion to worship Allah. That's exactly what I always see myself doing in my dreams when I was around 9 to 13 years. The sins were not much then. My sins are corrupting my ruh a lot now. I'm working hard to redeem it. How else can a mechanic be clean without getting smeared with engine oil and still make money? Lol He'll have to decide and make a choice.

Have you ever felt like this world is too noisy for you and what you wish for is just to have your tesubahh and leave everything to a place more serene. You can hardly find a way to have an haram-free life. If you are not eating haram then you are drinking or even making haram money. It's really tough out there. I rant just once in a year. I think today is the day. Lol

#Acknowledging the presence of a problem is a million steps towards the solution...

Lols keep posting such stories, we are learrning from them. As for that brother, it would be better you prescribe ruqiyya before its too late.

#Staying with God in this age is a tug of war, only for the fittest.

3 Likes

Re: ...... by Empiree: 11:34pm On May 17, 2017
Jamo90:

grin lol
Re: ...... by Empiree: 11:51pm On May 17, 2017
ikupakuti:
^^^

Los grin cheesy

#The son of david was fortunate to called on the most generous name of God (AL-WAHAAB) when making his famous request. The generousity of God went ballistic on him. God threw open the vault of mercies & was like “do how ever you want & I wont ask you to give account of anything“. Lol The thing is, if you want God to embarass you with favours, then call him AL-WAHAAB, aiye ni irunmole a jeku grin . (I can relate to this personally) They say there cant be a world class monarch like Solomon again.

#The nubuwa part of his knowledge is off-limit as we all know. But I tell you, the mercy of God is so vast that, should humans know the magnitude of what they can achieve with it....all knowledge is enclosed in the Quran but the devil wont allow us to explore coz he knows the more versed we are in it, the less chance he gets. Without the word of God, we are all pawns on his chessboard.
Do you want such knowledge ni ? cheesy What do you want to do with it ?

#Do no evil...that one na for heaven e apply o, e no reach here @ all grin

#Used to have such thought, inshort my childhood is filled with such, but then, man shall not live by bread alone cheesy

Indeed. Lots of wisdom in ismAllah beyond human comprehension

1 Like

Re: ...... by Jamo90: 11:52am On May 18, 2017
grin

#I don't think I want the knowledge o. It's too much for me to handle.

#Seriously, I can't help the brother. I don't want to get involved. There was a time I prayed to Allah to show me what is really wrong with him. like play like play. I slept and had a dream..... believe me, What I saw was scary! I Can't narrate the dream and also can't interfere. It's high class stuff.
You'll understand with this: "Some people say if you want to eat with the Devil, you'll have to use a long spoon. Nowadays, some people throw away their spoons, get close to the food in front of the devil and won't even let him eat from the food." Lol Only God can save him from people who have even denied the devil his own food.

#A man in problems can rarely help himself with prayers. The odds are against him. That's why a lot of people are lost. If you perform Ruqya on yourself, who will speak to the jinn? Only a man with piety can do that. How many pious men live in the Urban cities like Lagos?
If a man with problems who have a full time job and a family to feed is asked to do tahajud or recite lots of Surat khaf, Yasin darood and solatul fatii; Is that not a suicide mission especially in this age and time when Istijabah is hard to come by due to our sins. You'll first have to fast for days to purify your body and soul to make your prayers get to its destination. that is if you don't sleep during work hours.
Just reading suratul fathia once will remove poisons from the body during the time of the Prophet Muhammad (SAW). If you try that now, you are on your own. Lol.
This is the reason a lot of people are looking for the quick solutions to their problems and are going astray.

#The Issue with Ruqya is that I think there are only very few Muslims who actually know about it and who to consult when it is needed. Raqiis are not easily accessible in SW.
If you meet some of these SW Alfas they'll just tell you with their eyes half closed like someone who's hearing from God directly:

»» ""Arakunrin Ishe aiye ni. Won ti access ogo (Glory) e. We'll beg them ni o. They are very nice if you know their password o. just give them what they want. Okay let us just start with 2 Eiye Igun, 4yards of white clothes, 7 yards of latest Ankara clothe, 1 Gucci Perfume, 1 head of goat and any amount you want to give me for the work. Aiye agba ebe e shaa ni! """

I was saying in my mind like "" Modaran Modaran. Aiye tin lò Gucci perfume. Aiye gaan tun ni password."" He knows I couldn't get the head of goat without buying the full goat. Who will wear the Ankara clothes?. When the way to the right path is not easily accessible, you tend to drift to whatever way you can see.

Answer this: A man is drowning in water and is about to give up. Suddenly, he saw one of his his enemies reaching out to save him from drowning. Do you think he would reject the help?

#I'm always surprised when I look in the mirror and can't find grey hair on my head Lol.
Nkan bee faa... You are safe when you are in the US or Northern Nigeria. Abi Na?

2 Likes

Re: ...... by Empiree: 12:00pm On May 18, 2017
^^^

Your essay is very pregnant. Embedded with wisdoms for those who have the nerve to decode it.

1 Like

Re: ...... by ikupakuti(m): 2:21pm On May 18, 2017
@Jamo90 grin grin grin You no go kill me with lafta haha! Small small now

Aiye wey don go digital since cheesy true, many today are paying for the wrong choices made by their ancestors.

. nowhere is save o every society with its own peculiar problem ni o

. no knowledge is too much now cheesy so far God holds unto your hands.

. staying a regular muslim lasan gan na war talkless of fighting jinns, truely istijaba is very hard to come by, sometimes when you read such kind of hadith of 1 fatiha curing sickness to people, they think you are lieing. No alfa even care about pure islamic stuffs anymore, even their clients are not intrested if sihr is not involved for “quick“ results. may God help us.

4 Likes

Re: ...... by AgentXxx(m): 2:45pm On May 18, 2017
*The Jinn and Man*

Shaykh ‘Abd al-‘Azeez ibn Bāz [رحمه الله] said:

❝The Muslims help their brothers among the Jinn to obey Allah and His Messenger [ﷺ] just as they help their human brothers. Humans may also be a source of help to them in some matters without their realizing it. They may help them to obey Allah [Exalted be He] and His Messenger [ﷺ] by teaching and reminding other humans, for the Jinn may attend and benefit from the lessons given by humans in the Masjids [mosques] and elsewhere. Humans may also hear some things from the Jinn which benefit them; they may wake them up to pray or draw their attention to things which may benefit or harm them. All of this happens even though the Jinn do not make themselves visible to humans. A Jinn may make himself visible to some people when pointing them towards something good or something evil. This may happen, although it is rare. Usually they do not appear to humans, although their voices may be heard on some occasions when they wake a person for prayer or tell him of some things.

In conclusion, the believing Jinn help the believers even though the believers may not realize it, and they love everything good for them. Similarly, believing humans love everything good for their believing brethren among the Jinn. They ask Allah [Exalted be He] to give them everything good. They may attend lessons where they love to listen to the Qur’ān and knowledge, as stated above. The believers among the Jinn benefit from the lessons given by humans, at some times and in some lands. All of this happens and is well known. This has been clearly stated by many scholars whom the Jinn contacted and asked about some issues; they told them that they had attended their lessons. All of this is well-known and Allah [Exalted be He] is the One Whose help we seek.❞

[Fatwas of Shaykh ‘Abd al-‘Azeez ibn Bāz, (9/372) | Translated By Alifta]

1 Like

Re: ...... by emekaRaj(m): 2:54pm On May 18, 2017
Null
Re: ...... by emekaRaj(m): 4:04pm On May 18, 2017
Jamo90:

Wherever u live urban or metropolitan, Allah judge by ur intention. If u want to live Haram free life ur intention to fight ur self from getting involved is wat God will judge.
Re: ...... by Tlake(m): 4:09pm On May 18, 2017
congrats bro...that'sa lovely experience

well the highest v seen was that the sky drew very close to me that i could touch it and i saw a very big and mighty fish that looked like me bt with plenty hair and beard swimming downwards ...like coming to earth, was suprised to see a fish swimming in d clouds.. felt like may b my blessing is coming or so...
Re: ...... by ikupakuti(m): 3:40pm On May 19, 2017
@empiree

grin Trying to explaing the concept of colours to a blind is almost useless & you cant blame him. Those people dont see beyond their nose. Always running to islamqa to copy & spam thread with. They got no original ideas of themselves.

Though the copied rebutal got some point, that some of the claimes are inaccurate while some where tailored to fit. Such was started by that egyptian heretic, Rashad Khalifa, he went as far as expunging LAQAD JAA KUM from his own “Quran“ claiming it wasnt revealed, just so his “miracles“ of 19 could flow through, as if 19 is the only number.

But as usual with the children of hate, grin they always focus on minor misdemeanours of few to discredit the whole clique.

They cant survive without having sensible people to argue with, I dont like engaging them as they could infect someone with their rustic mentality cheesy

2 Likes

Re: ...... by Empiree: 4:21pm On May 19, 2017
ikupakuti:
@empiree

grin Trying to explaing the concept of colours to a blind is almost useless & you cant blame him. Those people dont see beyond their nose. Always running to islamqa to copy & spam thread with. They got no original ideas of themselves.

Though the copied rebutal got some point, that some of the claimes are inaccurate while some where tailored to fit. Such was started by that egyptian heretic, Rashad Khalifa, he went as far as expunging LAQAD JAA KUM from his own “Quran“ claiming it wasnt revealed, just so his “miracles“ of 19 could flow through, as if 19 is the only number.

But as usual with the children of hate, grin they always focus on minor misdemeanours of few to discredit the whole clique.

They cant survive without having sensible people to argue with, I dont like engaging them as they could infect someone with their rustic mentality cheesy
lol. ..you nailed it.

Look at bolded, you really grasped my point. I wasn't even referring to 19 specifically. That's why I keep saying numbers. But it seems he already made up is mind cheesy
Re: ...... by Empiree: 7:00pm On May 19, 2017
AgentXxx:
*The Jinn and Man*

Shaykh ‘Abd al-‘Azeez ibn Bāz [رحمه الله] said:

❝The Muslims help their brothers among the Jinn to obey Allah and His Messenger [ﷺ] just as they help their human brothers. Humans may also be a source of help to them in some matters without their realizing it. They may help them to obey Allah [Exalted be He] and His Messenger [ﷺ] by teaching and reminding other humans, for the Jinn may attend and benefit from the lessons given by humans in the Masjids [mosques] and elsewhere. Humans may also hear some things from the Jinn which benefit them; they may wake them up to pray or draw their attention to things which may benefit or harm them. All of this happens even though the Jinn do not make themselves visible to humans. A Jinn may make himself visible to some people when pointing them towards something good or something evil. This may happen, although it is rare. Usually they do not appear to humans, although their voices may be heard on some occasions when they wake a person for prayer or tell him of some things.

In conclusion, the believing Jinn help the believers even though the believers may not realize it, and they love everything good for them. Similarly, believing humans love everything good for their believing brethren among the Jinn. They ask Allah [Exalted be He] to give them everything good. They may attend lessons where they love to listen to the Qur’ān and knowledge, as stated above. The believers among the Jinn benefit from the lessons given by humans, at some times and in some lands. All of this happens and is well known. This has been clearly stated by many scholars whom the Jinn contacted and asked about some issues; they told them that they had attended their lessons. All of this is well-known and Allah [Exalted be He] is the One Whose help we seek.❞

[Fatwas of Shaykh ‘Abd al-‘Azeez ibn Bāz, (9/372) | Translated By Alifta]
See you quotey this Sheikh and we have no problem with it. But if it is other way around we would be criticized. As to what the sheikh said, is very true. i experienced it before. Usually fajr time. it happened to me 2yrs in a row . It happened in 2014. I would hear a knock quietly and in most cases i wake. Sometimes i hear knocks quietly but i am btw awake and dream. i sleep off but just before fajr is over i heard the knock on my door like loud bang. i jumped off my bed quickly to make wudhu.

i haven't experience this in a while now

1 Like

Re: ...... by AgentXxx(m): 12:37pm On May 20, 2017
Empiree:
See you quote this Sheikh and we have no problem with it. But if it is other way around we would criticisms. As to what the sheikh said, is very true. i experienced it before. Usually fajr time. it happened to me 2yrs in a row . The that happened was 2014. I would hear a knock quietly and in most cases i wake. Sometimes i hear knocks quietly but i am btw awake and dream. i sleep off but just before fajr is over i heard the knock on my door like loud bang. i jumped off my bed really to wudhu.

i haven't experience this in a while now

Lol Who is we?... I was only trying to buttress your point using a salafi scholar on the ruhanniyah\ jinn helping the mumin in their affairs... Cos I notice the believe is that all salafis disregard spirituality... There is spirituality in Islam but its through following the prophet and salaf saliheen... They are both extremist at both end... but following the middle lane got it all... I have read the biography and several books of sheikh Abdul qadir jilani and its reflected his spirituality and also strict adherence of the prophet's sunnah... Whereas keeping beards and nisfu saq in our generation denotes one who lack spirituality which isn't the case...Let's maintain the practices and understanding of the prophet (SAW), the salaf saliheen and surely spirituality would follow in shaAllah....

Concerning the above i also do experience it but sure do happen when one's dhikr is on the high level....
Re: ...... by Empiree: 5:35pm On May 20, 2017
AgentXxx:

Lol Who is we?... I was only trying to buttress your point using a salafi scholar on the ruhanniyah\ jinn helping the mumin in their affairs... Cos I notice the believe is that all salafis disregard spirituality... There is spirituality in Islam but its through following the prophet and salaf saliheen... They are both extremist at both end... but following the middle lane got it all... I have read the biography and several books of sheikh Abdul qadir jilani and its reflected his spirituality and also strict adherence of the prophet's sunnah... Whereas keeping beards and nisfu saq in our generation denotes one who lack spirituality which isn't the case...Let's maintain the practices and understanding of the prophet (SAW), the salaf saliheen and surely spirituality would follow in shaAllah....

Concerning the above i also do experience it but sure do happen when one's dhikr is on the high level....
yes, there are extremists on both sides. Salafists (not all) that we have today are trying to waterdown "Islamic spirituality". Anytime they hear of jinn or ruhan helping mumin, they raised eyebrows like shirk shirk shirk....bida bida bidah and then consider you heretic.

That's off. They ascribed Salafi Salih to themselves Another side of extremism are some sufis going overboard in the name of "tassawuf". I maintain middle path in sha Allah. I read on sheikh Jilani (ra) too actually.

And by 'we', I meant folks contributing in this thread.
Re: ...... by Empiree: 5:52pm On May 20, 2017
Lo ba tan. I just dey talk am cheesy

How can these people reason with you?.

How can you reason with them?

They don't believe in Islamic spirituality at all.

Is this not misguidance, and yet they claimed to follow salafi salih.

Sahaba are people of spirituality, The Sufis..

Who cares about charlatans. undecided

Re: ...... by ikupakuti(m): 6:21pm On May 20, 2017
Empiree:
Lo ba tan. I just dey talk am cheesy

How can these people reason with you?.

How can you reason with them?

They don't believe in Islamic spirituality at all.

Is this not misguidance, and yet they claimed to follow salafi salih.

Sahaba are people of spirituality, The Sufis..

Who cares about charlatans. undecided

grin they are allergic to reasoning, & you know 1 funny thing ? Bn baz didnt quote a single hadith or reference a salaf in arriving @ his conclusion. He only relied on hearsay grin you will be suprised to see another fatwa by same bn baz condeming same interactions between humans & jinns especially when its coming from the sufis grin they are the definition of confusion.

1 Like

Re: ...... by AgentXxx(m): 6:37pm On May 20, 2017
ikupakuti:

grin they are allergic to reasoning, & you know 1 funny thing ? Bn baz didnt quote a single hadith or reference a salaf in arriving @ his conclusion. He only relied on hearsay grin you will be suprised to see another fatwa by same bn baz condeming same interactions between humans & jinns especially when its coming from the sufis grin they are the definition of confusion.

What do you about bnbaz?.. Calm down bro! They, They pls who are they? Stop ur generalization.. How sure are you he only relied on hearsay pls stop saying what you are not sure of... Mutual interaction due to ur taqwa is different from Forcing the interaction with them..

You stated you were a tijaniyya earlier right... Did sheikh tijani did utter that salatul Fathia s rewardable thousand times than the Quran?
Re: ...... by AgentXxx(m): 6:40pm On May 20, 2017
Empiree:
yes, there are extremists on both sides. Salafists (not all) that we have today are trying to waterdown "Islamic spirituality". Anytime they hear of jinn or ruhan helping mumin, they raised eyebrows like shirk shirk shirk....bida bida bidah and then consider you heretic.

That's off. They ascribed Salafi Salih to themselves Another side of extremism are some sufis going overboard in the name of "tassawuf". I maintain middle path in sha Allah. I read on sheikh Jilani (ra) too actually.

And by 'we', I meant folks contributing in this thread.

Naam I totally agree with you.... Middle path is the way forward
Re: ...... by ikupakuti(m): 6:50pm On May 20, 2017
I refused to quote you for a reason & I am sure you know that. grin

Now get off my mention as I‘ve got no attention to spare. Thank you as you comply.

(1) (2) (3) ... (37) (38) (39) (40) (41) (42) (43) ... (164) (Reply)

Islam For Muslims: Side Talk Station / Cute and Romantic Photos Of Muslim Couples

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 95
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.