Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,074 members, 7,818,207 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 10:22 AM

...... - Islam for Muslims (73) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Islam for Muslims / ...... (216037 Views)

Angels Of Mercy: Some Of The Houses They Do Not Enter / It's Delusional & Sign Of Apostasy To Believe Angels Are Caught On Video Camera / Differences Between Angels And Jinn (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (70) (71) (72) (73) (74) (75) (76) ... (164) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: ...... by Empiree: 11:24pm On Jun 13, 2018
Rilwayne001:

ANSWER: AsSolat

ANSWER: ALLAH
{Half Mark}

Rilwayne001:

Answer: SURATUL AR-RAHMAN

Answer: SURAT HASHR CHAPTER 59

ANSWER: SURATUL FATIHA

Rilwayne001:

Excuses of Prophet musa (PBUH) to al-khider
1. When they had embarked on the ship, (al-Khidher) tore it open
2. When they met a boy, (al-Khidher) killed him.
3. When they came to the people of a town, they asked its people for food
[Al-Khidher] said, “This is parting between me and you.” {the story in Surat Al-Kahf}
{Pass Mark}

Rilwayne001:

Brothers of Prophet Yusuf
You missed second question {Half Mark}

Rilwayne001:

MUNAFIQ

Rilwayne001:

Answer: A BIRD NAMED HUDHUDA
{Pass Mark}

Rilwayne001:

Answer: 7 heavens and 7 earths

Answer: the doors of Jannah
{Pass Mark}

Rilwayne001:

The 12 springs of the rock that Prophet Musa struck with his staff as according to Quran 2:60

Answer: PRAYERS OF SOMEONE THAT EATS HARAM
{Half Mark} (see answer from other candidates)

Rilwayne001:

Answer: EARTHWORM.

Rilwayne001:

Answer: Plot of women

Answer: the wind
{Pass Mark}

Rilwayne001:

QUESTION 10:

Answer: no idea cry

SCORE: 55%
Re: ...... by Empiree: 11:39pm On Jun 13, 2018
lanrexlan:
You need to edit and rearrange your answers. I dont get it. It got me confused. But you can not change your answers though because they are already recorded. I just need to be able to do proper grading. That's all.
Re: ...... by Empiree: 12:14am On Jun 14, 2018
ladkud:
[/b]Question1
(I) what is the name of tree that consists of 12 branches and 30 leaves and in each leaf are 5 fruit 3 of them are under the shade and 2 are in the light

Answer
12-month in a year, 30 days in a month, 5 daily prayer, 3 in shade is maghrib, Ishai and fair. 2 in the light is dhuri and asr.
[b]
(ii)What is the one that has no second

Answer
Allah قل هو الله احد
{Pass Mark}

ladkud:
Question 2
(I) which surah is the word "Allah" mention in each verse

Answer
Surah mujadilah "Quran 58"
(ii) Some companion of prophet SAW would not leave congregation without reciting which surah?
Answer
Surah Ikhlas
{Half Mark}

Note, You could prove Ikhlas was the answer so that i can give you full mark for it?

ladkud:
Question3

What are three things that have no fourth

Answer

Incident between Khidr and prophet musa (A.S)
1 when khidr tore open a ship
2 when khidr killed a boy
3 when they enter town and khidr asked to voluntarily work in a town where they did not give them food and water
[b]{Pass Mark}

ladkud:
Question4
(I) some people lied and still enter paradise who are they?

Answer
Prophet yusuph's brother

(ii) who are those who told truth but still enter hell?
Answer
The Jews and the Christians " And the Christians says the Jews follow nothing(true) and the Jews also says the Christians follow nothing (true)"
{Pass Mark}

ladkud:
Question 5
What is the name of nonhuman being that delivered message to prophet (not prophet Muhammed)

Answer
Malaika Jibril
{Pass Mark}

Note, Hudhud or Hoopoe is an answer. However, because i didnt specify "non-Angel" makes the question subjective. So you good

ladkud:
Question6
(I) what are fourteen that spoke to Allah?

Answer
Seven heavens and seven earths

“Come [into being], willingly or by compulsion.”

They said, “We have come willingly.

(ii) There are eight things that will never be nine, what are they?

Answer
Eight Angel that will bear the throne of Allah (S.W.T)
{Pass Mark}

ladkud:
Question7
(I) What is the phenomenon that consists of twelve things?

Answer
12 springs where 12 families of prophet musa's nation used to drink which Musa A.S strike the rock with his staff and water start gushing out in 12 places.

(ii)Which prayer will never accepted by Allah regardless of status?

Answer
Prayer to avert death when it is due
{Pass Mark}

ladkud:
Question8
What is a thing that breathed but it has no soul?

Answer
Dawn. " And by the dawn when breathes "
{Pass Mark}

ladkud:
Question9
(I) What is the things that Allah created and said it was might?

Answer
Plot of women" ان كيدكم عظيم"

(ii)which is the thing that exhaled a breath without having a heart?

Answer
Hell fire
{Pass Mark}

Notes, my answer is Women's trick but unfortunately the question suggests more options. So you good

ladkud:
Question10
What are the ten that accept multiplication?

Answer
The reward of a good deeds

“Whoever comes [on the Day of judgement] with a good deed will have ten times the like it”

{Pass Mark}

SCORE: 99.95%

Note, if you can prove what i asked you to prove, you get 100%. I am fascinated by your second answer to Question 7. You are the only one on point there.
Re: ...... by lanrexlan(m): 5:04am On Jun 14, 2018
Empiree:

You need to edit and rearrange your answers. I dont get it. It got me confused. But you can not change your answers though because they are already recorded. I just need to be able to do proper grades. That's all.
grin grin
Re: ...... by lanrexlan(m): 5:05am On Jun 14, 2018
Empiree:
{Pass Mark}

{Half Mark}

Note, You could prove Ikhlas was the answer so that i can give you full mark for it?

{Pass Mark}

{Pass Mark}

{Pass Mark}

Note, Hudhud or Hoopoe is an answer. However, because i didnt specify "non-Angel" makes the question subjective. So you good

{Pass Mark}

{Pass Mark}

{Pass Mark}

{Pass Mark}

Notes, my answer is Women's trick but unfortunately the question suggests more options. So you good

{Pass Mark}

Note, if you can prove what i asked you to prove, you get 100%. I am fascinated by your second answer to Question 7. You are the only one on point there.

He didn't answer one question. Check again
Re: ...... by lanrexlan(m): 5:10am On Jun 14, 2018
.QUESTION 1: i What is the name of a huge tree that is consists 12 branches, in each branch are 30 leaves, and in each leaf are 5 fruits, 3 of them are under the shade, and the 2 are in the light?

Answer: Sidratul Muntaha

ii What is the one that has no second?

Answer: The Quran

QUESTION 2: i which surah is the same verse recited 55 times?

Answer: Surah Al-Qamar

ii Which surah is the word "Allah" mentioned in each verse?

Answer: Surah Al-Mujadilah

iii Some companions of the prophet(saw) would not leave congregation without reciting which surah?

Answer: Surah Ikhlas

What are the five experimental codes that can’t have six?

Answer: The five daily salawaat namely: Subhi, Dhuhr, ‘Asr, Magrib and ‘Isha

QUESTION 3: What are the three (3) things that have no fourth?

Answer: The three veils of darkness in which Allah has created man in the womb. OR the three questions in the grave which are: “Who’s your Lord? What’s your religion? What do you say about Muhammad?”

QUESTION 4: i Some people lied and still entered paradise, who are they?

Answer: (i) Those who lie to make peace between husband and wife.

(ii) The man who lies to the enemies in times of war

(iii) A person that mediates between two disputing parties in order to make peace

ii Who are those who told the truth but still entered Hell?

Answer: The ones who affirm the Tawheed (Monotheism) of Lordship for Allah, which is known as Tawheed Rububiyyah but not the other forms of Tawheed.

QUESTION 5: What is the name of non human being that delivered a message to a prophet (not prophet Muhammad)?

Answer: A bird called “Hoopoe” (Known as Hudhud in Arabic) (Surah An-Naml 27;22)

QUESTION 6: i What are the fourteen things that spoke to Allah?

Answer: a. The womb

b. The pen

c. Jahanaam

d. Heavens

e. Earth

f. Mountains

g. Angels

h. Musa

i. Adam

j. Maliaka Jubril

k. The angel of death

l. Iblees

m. The two rams of paradise

n. Prophet Muhammad

ii There are eight things that will never be nine, what are they?

Answer: The eight pairs of animals that Allah has sent them namely: Two of goats, two of sheep, two of camels and two of cows. (Surah Al-Anaam 6; 143-144)

QUESTION 7: i What is that phenomenon that consist of twelve things?

Answer: Rawatib (The supererogatory Nawafil that come after the following salawaat. (Two before Salatul Fajr, four rakats before Salatul Dhuhr and four rakats after it, two rakats after salatul Maghrib)

ii Which prayer will NEVER be accepted/answered by Allah regardless of status?

Answer: The prayer of the one who eats, drinks and wears haram.

QUESTION 8: What is a thing that breathed but it has no soul?

Answer: Jahanaam

QUESTION 9: i What is the thing that Allah created and said it was Might?

Answer: Al-Amanah (Trust)

ii Which is the thing which exhaled a breath without having a heart?

Answer: Jahanaam

QUESTION 10: What are the ten that accept multiplication?

Answer: i. Fasting in Ramadan

ii. Prayer in congregation

iii. Embracing Islam sincerely

iv. Improvement in deeds

v. Sadaqah

vi. Zakat

vii. Repentance towards Allah

viii. Hajj

ix. Jihad

x. Sadaqatul Jaariyah
Re: ...... by lanrexlan(m): 5:25am On Jun 14, 2018
I have a question, for educational purpose. To all those who answered the question that says "What is the thing that Allah created and said it was might?"

Please kindly show:

1) How "Plot of women/trick of women" is a creation of Allah
2)Where Allah claimed that it is His creation
3)Where Allah claimed that it was might
4)Is plot of women mightier than plot of Allah?

Secondly, Empiree your second question "What is the one that has no second?" With all sincerity, I personally think it is derogatory to ask a question that regards to Allah and one should used "What". One can't say "What is Allah?" (I can't even ask a question and say: "What's Ridwanullah?" This gives people the impression of the definition of Ridwanullah and not the person bearing Ridwanullah)

" What" gives the impression of a nonliving thing and the Highest description belongs to Allah (Glorified and exalted is He!)

So in our writings and dealings, we should always try to give absolute respect to the Creator.

Note: I am not interested in Empiree removing your marks or adding marks to mine(Wallah, that's not my aim), but I believe that this is a learning platform and we should be able to learn, gain and clarify some things. It's not always about winning the prize. Some things people read here are for lifetime and they might not bother to verify or check its authenticity. So, it is highly necessary we learn from one another. Moreover, we are not be only audience here.

Some things I learnt from this section when I joined in 2013 still live with me forever. Learning never stops.

Cc:
Empiree
Alhajiemeritus
Rilwayne001
Yasolan
Ladunal
Lakud
Tessyy1701
Bakar1
and the rest

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: ...... by Alhajiemeritus: 5:45am On Jun 14, 2018
lanrexlan:
I have a question, for educational purpose. To all those who answered the question that says "What is the thing that Allah created and said it was might?"

Please kindly show:

Secondly, Empiree your second question "What is the one that has no second?" With all sincerity, I personally think it is derogatory to ask a question that regards to Allah and one should used "What". One can't say "What is Allah?" (I can't even ask a question and say: "What's Ridwanullah?" This gives people the impression of the definition of Ridwanullah and not the person bearing Ridwanullah)

" What" gives the impression of a nonliving thing and the Highest description belongs to Allah (Glorified and exalted is He!)

So in our writings and dealings, we should always try to give absolute respect to the Creator.

Note: I am not interested in Empiree removing your marks or adding marks to mine(Wallah, that's not my aim), but I believe that this is a learning platform and we should be able to learn, gain and clarify some things. It's not always about winning the prize. Some things people read here are for lifetime and they might not bother to verify or check its authenticity. So, it is highly necessary we learn from one another. Moreover, we are not be only audience here.

Some things I learnt from this section when I joined in 2013 still live with me forever. Learning never stops.

Cc:
Empiree
Alhajiemeritus
Rilwayne001
Yasolan
Ladunal
Lakud
Tessyy1701
Bakar1
and the rest
Bismillaah ir rahmaan ir raheem
ﻓَﻠَﻤَّﺎ ﺭَﺃَﻯ ﻗَﻤِﻴﺼَﻪُ ﻗُﺪَّ ﻣِﻦ ﺩُﺑُﺮٍ ﻗَﺎﻝَ ﺇِﻧَّﻪُ ﻣِﻦ ﻛَﻴْﺪِﻛُﻦَّ ﺇِﻥَّ ﻛَﻴْﺪَﻛُﻦَّ ﻋَﻈِﻴﻢٌ
12/Yusuf-28: Fa lammea raea kaameesaahu kudda min duburin keala innahu min kaydikun(kunna), inna kaydakunna aazeem(aazeemun).

Hilali & Khan
So when he (her husband) saw his [(Yusuf's (Joseph)] shirt torn at the back; (her husband) said: "Surely, it is a plot of you women! Certainly mighty is your plot.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: ...... by Rilwayne001: 5:58am On Jun 14, 2018
Empiree:
[bb] 55%

Chai, i didn't do fine at a oh. Maybe next year sha cry cry
Re: ...... by AlBaqir(m): 6:02am On Jun 14, 2018
lanrexlan:

Baarak'Allahu fiika. Hasanta.

1 Like

Re: ...... by Empiree: 7:30am On Jun 14, 2018
Lol @lanrexlan,

You should have got used to it by now if you considered last year quizzes, like "who was the man carried around in his coffin". And i deliberately not put "coffin" in quotation so as not to suggest coffin meant a fish. So it is not about prize per se. It is "ere idaraya" that i don't even take serious myself. However, i didnt want to give any easy suggestive questions/answers. That is exactly what this is all about. It is not meant to be standard islamic quizzes at all. I wanted to say at the beginning that you should all be careful when you are answering because questions aren't gonna be direct. However, any question that is subjective, i try to be considerate about your submission. You can see that in my responses because, sometimes, I am thinking of only one or two answers but when some of you give answer that is quite reasonable, i consider that.

As for where or how proper pronoun(s) should be used, that was never meant to be used properly. It is not about disrespecting Allah (astaghfirullah). I think you think too much into it. It is rather meant to disguise answers. This is age of internet where you guys could easily glean any questions i posted. That's why they had to be disguised. So most questions are meant to disguise answers. They aren't meant to be direct or part of common Islamic quizzes. If for instance, your first answer, Sidratul Muntaha does not consist of "12 branches", you can easily get the answer wrong if Sidratul Muntaha is literal tree which i am sure would have more than 12 branches. I have not graded your answers by the way until after sahur. And thanks for your observation about missing answer from the brother. Although i haven't checked it yet. Will check it out and make amendment if any. So quizzes here are meant to challenge our brain not necessarily standard testing.
Re: ...... by Empiree: 7:39am On Jun 14, 2018
lanrexlan:
He didn't answer one question. Check again
I see what you talking about. You meant Question 2 which consists of 3 questions that was causing misconceptions few days ago?. well, i have personally determined that it would be a bonus mark for everyone whether you answered it correctly or missed it. Everyone earns 500 bonus points on that since that was my fault. I decided not to disclosed that plus i chose not to remove it since the brother said to leave it as it is.

So it a bonus for everyone. It won't be counted negative if you miss or get it wrong.
Re: ...... by Empiree: 8:44am On Jun 14, 2018
Alhajiemeritus:
Salam Alaykum
I wanted to reply Lanrexlan post on the Plot of women question and I got banned again.
Can you help mention the mods to unban me?
I keep on getting banned from the Islamic section.
You need to send PM to sissie to restore your comment. I noticed someone got banned. As for "plot of woman", i dont think brother lanrexlan is aware that Allah mentioned it in the Quran. Some of you even quoted the ayah in your answers.
Re: ...... by LadunaI(m): 8:54am On Jun 14, 2018
lanrexlan:

Please kindly show:

Cc:
Empiree
Alhajiemeritus
Rilwayne001
Yasolan
Ladunal
Lakud
Tessyy1701
Bakar1
and the rest

Lol bro lanrexlan I was in this position last year, an I understand what you're driving at. Though you've raised a very good question, which I hope we will all learn at the end of it.

Firstly, some of the questions are very subjective and the answer may seems vary. I think @empiree has done justice to this as he gives some many Pass Mark to particular question even with various degree of difference in the ANSWER given by participants. Perhaps, because he has not grade your own, that is why you haven't see that consideration in your case.

#The issue of what Allah has created that is GREAT is also subjective, and my initial thought or answer to it which I belief still valid is that it refers to the THRONE of Allah because Allah said He is the Lord of TREMENDOUS throne, and since throne is part of His creation. But again, Prophet Ibrahim(as) once said to his people "Allah created you and what you make (your action)". Therefore, some scholars believed that even the actions of a man is being done by Allah, we're just a tool used in creating it. And as such and by extension the plot or tricks of a women are Allah's creation and Allah refers to it as been GREAT in Q12:28

# The question Q1ii you said it can not be referring to Allah because of the word in the question stem, Yes! it is not referring to Allah directly but rather to a CONCEPT that Allah can be inferred from it, i.e What is One that can NEVER be two?. Even your answer- Qur'an its seems right left for me subject to further clarification. However, there are other similar revealed book, which answer a CONCEPT like "what is four that has no five" (Qur'an, Injeel, Taurah and Zaburah). So, if you say Surah Fatiha to me, its unique and is one. Because the prophet(saw) has reported to have said Surah Fatiha has NOT be revealed in the any previous scriptures. Allahu Aallam.

ALLAH knows BEST!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: ...... by LadunaI(m): 9:00am On Jun 14, 2018
Empiree:
{Pass Mark}

{Pass Mark} with question mark?

{Pass Mark}

{Pass Mark}

{Pass Mark}

{Pass Mark}

{Half Mark}

Note: your second answer is deep. My answer was Death and or a child who'd wish he/she never came through his/her parents. We can no longer pray against that. Too late. But what if Allah answers the prayer and later punish the person in Akhira?. Even though the question is subjective, my question was PRAYER THAT WOULD NEVER BE ANSWERED/ACCEPTED REGARDLESS OF STATUS. Would have been good if you choose your word carefully like "Nature law" instead of Divine Law. We may commit sin against Divine Law and still be forgiven if He wants. But can you proof yourself to get 100% mark if it makes sense to me?

{Pass Mark}

{Pass Mark}

Note: my answer was women's trick but i never thought about WIND which is even acceptable. Therefore, you got it grin

{Pass Mark}

SCORE: 98.99%

Interesting. Well here is my defense:

This is a case of semantic, we're saying the same thing, I only generalize my answer.The Divine Law implicitly refers to Natural Law as well when talking about 'static' divine law. However, all natural order of things (natural laws) are essentially divine law set in motion to keep the entire universe in a balanced state. Specifically, this verse Q21.35 "Every souls shall have a taste of DEATH..." is a Divine Law which can still be termed Natural Order of thing or Natural Law. So Divine Laws essentially encapsulates all known natural laws plus other laws for human moral and spiritual development.

Though, DEATH etc are natural law, but this has been somewhat wired into us like 'fitra', we may not like them, we seldom praying against them.And even if we do such prayer would NOT be accepted, only perhaps deferred sometimes. In the same vein, revealed divine law for our moral and spiritual development would NOT be accepted if we pray against them. The prophet (saw) EXPLICITLY sum it up in below hadith.

Jami' at-Tirmidhi, Chapters on Supplication
Book 48, Hadith 12
Narrated 'Jabir narrated that:
the Messenger of Allah said: "There is none who utters a supplication, except that Allah gives him what he asked, or prevents evil from him that is equal to it - as long as he does not supplicate for something evil, or the cutting of ties of the womb." (Sahih)

Prove of Surah Ikhlas:

Sahih al-Bukhari, Oneness, Uniqueness of Allah (Tawheed)
Book 97, Hadith 5
Narrated '`Aisha:
The Prophet (pbuh) sent (an army unit) under the command of a man who used to lead his companions in the prayers and would finish his recitation with (the Sura 112): 'Say (O Muhammad): "He is Allah, the One." ' (112.1) When they returned (from the battle), they mentioned that to the Prophet. He said (to them), "Ask him why he does so." They asked him and he said, "I do so because it mentions the qualities of the Beneficent and I love to recite it (in my prayer)." The Prophet; said (to them), "Tell him that Allah loves him."

May be @ladkud can provide more evidence on this. grin shocked

ALLAH knows BEST!
Re: ...... by Hkana: 9:21am On Jun 14, 2018
yasolan:

But you no submit answer na.. grin

E no mean ooo. I sha no gree

Empiree must score that my laugh too cheesy cheesy

1 Like

Re: ...... by Sissie(f): 10:48am On Jun 14, 2018
Empiree:
You need to send PM to sissie to restore your comment. I noticed someone got banned. As for "plot of woman", i dont think brother lanrexlan is aware that Allah mentioned it in the Quran. Some of you even quoted the ayah in your answers.

Done

2 Likes

Re: ...... by Sissie(f): 10:56am On Jun 14, 2018
How did The woman’s husband saying something due to what that specific woman did equals Allah said?

How does this answer the question?

Let me just jump and pass sef.

1 Like

Re: ...... by lanrexlan(m): 11:30am On Jun 14, 2018
LadunaI:

Lol bro lanrexlan I was in this position last year, an I understand what you're driving at. Though you've raised a very good question, which I hope we will all learn at the end of it.
In sha Allah

LadunaI:

Firstly, some of the questions are very subjective and the answer may seems vary. I think @empiree has done justice to this as he gives some many Pass Mark to particular question even with various degree of difference in the ANSWER given by participants. Perhaps, because he has not grade your own, that is why you haven't see that consideration in your case.
Akhee, I am not passing comments on subjectiveness of the questions. It is perfectly normal, questions can be subjective and participants can provide various answers and views if they can back up their points with proofs. My points are with the two issues I have raised.

LadunaI:

#The issue of what Allah has created that is GREAT is also subjective, and my initial thought or answer to it which I belief still valid is that it refers to the THRONE of Allah because Allah said He is the Lord of TREMENDOUS throne, and since throne is part of His creation. But again, Prophet Ibrahim(as) once said to his people "Allah created you and what you make (your action)". Therefore, some scholars believed that even the actions of a man is being done by Allah, we're just a tool used in creating it.
Please kindly provide reference(s) for that statement of Nabi Ibrahim. Even if Allah has created the actions of man, does it simply translates to the fact that everything (good or bad) is a creation of Allah? Doesn't that mean theft, robbery or lying are creations of Allah? Even if we are to agree that plot of women is a creation (which you haven't proven), is it mightier than the plot of Allah? Allah says in Surah Al-Imran 3:5 "They planned, Allah plan and Allah is the best of planners.

Is Quran also a creation of Allah? Do you know scholars' opinions on considering the Qur'an to be a creation of Allah?

LadunaI:
And as such and by extension the plot or tricks of a women are Allah's creation and Allah refers to it as been GREAT in Q12:28
See the verse you are quoting. Surah Yusuf 12:28 "So when he (her husband) saw his shirt torn at the back, he (her husband) said: "Surely, it is a plot of you women! Certainly, mighty is your plot!"

From the above verse, Allah was narrating the incident that occurred to Nabi Yusuf and the wife of Al-Aziz and it was Al-Aziz who made the statement "Indeed, mighty is your plot" and NEVER Allah (Azza Wajal). Allah was simply narrating the event to us and it wasn't a direct statement of Allah. (Read Surah Yusuf 12:22-27 for further clarification on the story).

Let me cite an example. The Qur'an says in Surah Naziat 79:24 -- "Saying: "I am your lord, most high". This statement was referring to Firaun who claimed to be the most high. Can we say that Allah affirmed that Firaun is the most high because of this word of his in the Quran?! Absolutely NO.

Then, how can you attribute the sayings of Al-Aziz (the master of Nabi Yusuf) to Allah?! I hope you get my explanations.

LadunaI:

# The question Q1ii you said it can not be referring to Allah because of the word in the question stem, Yes! it is not referring to Allah directly but rather to a CONCEPT that Allah can be inferred from it, i.e What is One that can NEVER be two?.
Be it a concept or not, I think it is totally wrong and unsuitable for Allah. Can you say "ما ربك؟ (What is your Lord?) Since your Lord is referring to a concept that Allah can be inferred from it? Or can you say
ما خلق السّماوات والأرض؟
(What creates the heavens and the earth?) simply because Allah can be inferred from the statement? Akhee, there are tons of examples, it doesn't befit the majesty of Allah (Glorified and exalted is He!). This is grand Creator of everything faah.

LadunaI:

Even your answer- Qur'an its seems right left for me subject to further clarification. However, there are other similar revealed book, which answer a CONCEPT like "what is four that has no five" (Qur'an, Injeel, Taurah and Zaburah). So, if you say Surah Fatiha to me, its unique and is one. Because the prophet(saw) has reported to have said Surah Fatiha has NOT be revealed in the any previous scriptures. Allahu Aallam.

ALLAH knows BEST!
You are missing the point totally. You think this is all about fighting or discussing for the sake of my own self? Wallah, it is not. I don't care if I got it wrong. I simply saw what I think it is not proper and called the attention of everyone to it. This is not about lanrexlan akhee. I am not debating my answers whether they are correct or not, just the points I observed.

Please, let's put forth opinions without any prejudice or for the sake of protecting one's scores. Empiree is a brother I know who can dash anyone on this thread airtime freebies even without organizing the quiz. Barakallahu feeh for him. (So don't think I am doing this for the sake of the prize please.) This might be an harmless quiz which is just for fun. But we must at the same time be careful about what we type and our answers. This is an open forum and people are lurking around, reading our posts.

We pray that the quiz won't be an evidence against us on the day of Qiyamah (Aamen)

1 Like 1 Share

Re: ...... by lanrexlan(m): 11:31am On Jun 14, 2018
Empiree:
I see what you talking about. You meant Question 2 which consists of 3 questions that was causing misconceptions few days ago?. well, i have personally determined that it would be a bonus mark for everyone whether you answered it correctly or missed it. Everyone earns 500 bonus points on that since that was my fault. I decided not to disclosed that plus i chose not to remove it since the brother said to leave it as it is.

So it a bonus for everyone. It won't be counted negative if you miss or get it wrong.
Ooh. No problem. Sorry for bothering
Re: ...... by lanrexlan(m): 11:31am On Jun 14, 2018
Empiree:
Lol @lanrexlan,

You should have got used to it by now if you considered last year quizzes, like "who was the man carried around in his coffin". And i deliberately not put "coffin" in quotation so as not to suggest coffin meant a fish. So it is not about prize per se. It is "ere idaraya" that i don't even take serious myself. However, i didnt want to give any easy suggestive questions/answers. That is exactly what this is all about. It is not meant to be standard islamic quizzes at all. I wanted to say at the beginning that you should all be careful when you are answering because questions aren't gonna be direct. However, any question that is subjective, i try to be considerate about your submission. You can see that in my responses because, sometimes, I am thinking of only one or two answers but when some of you give answer that is quite reasonable, i consider that.
Akhee, wallah I am not discussing your subjective questions. I grab it in full.

Empiree:
As for where or how proper pronoun(s) should be used, that was never meant to be used properly. It is not about disrespecting Allah (astaghfirullah). I think you think too much into it. It is rather meant to disguise answers. This is age of internet where you guys could easily glean any questions i posted. That's why they had to be disguised. So most questions are meant to disguise answers. They aren't meant to be direct or part of common Islamic quizzes. If for instance, your first answer, Sidratul Muntaha does not consist of "12 branches", you can easily get the answer wrong if Sidratul Muntaha is literal tree which i am sure would have more than 12 branches. I have not graded your answers by the way until after sahur. And thanks for your observation about missing answer from the brother. Although i haven't checked it yet. Will check it out and make amendment if any. So quizzes here are meant to challenge our brain not necessarily standard testing.
Please forget about my first answer. My goofed answer to the question is absolutely not a criteria for what we are discussing.
I wrote what came to my head.

Akhee, disguising a question that has to do with Allah with "what" doesn't sound alright to me and I am not doing over thinking please (How many be my head? grin)

You could have disguised the question in another way.

E.g. A being without a second is ? (P.S Not definitely a living being). This is brain teasing enough and not direct. It is disguised enough than using "what" for our Lord.

May Allah rectify our affairs

1 Like 1 Share

Re: ...... by lanrexlan(m): 11:36am On Jun 14, 2018
Alhajiemeritus:

Bismillaah ir rahmaan ir raheem
ﻓَﻠَﻤَّﺎ ﺭَﺃَﻯ ﻗَﻤِﻴﺼَﻪُ ﻗُﺪَّ ﻣِﻦ ﺩُﺑُﺮٍ ﻗَﺎﻝَ ﺇِﻧَّﻪُ ﻣِﻦ ﻛَﻴْﺪِﻛُﻦَّ ﺇِﻥَّ ﻛَﻴْﺪَﻛُﻦَّ ﻋَﻈِﻴﻢٌ
12/Yusuf-28: Fa lammea raea kaameesaahu kudda min duburin keala innahu min kaydikun(kunna), inna kaydakunna aazeem(aazeemun).

Hilali & Khan
So when he (her husband) saw his [(Yusuf's (Joseph)] shirt torn at the back; (her husband) said: "Surely, it is a plot of you women! Certainly mighty is your plot.
This ayah NEVER support your claims. Read my response to Ladunal
Re: ...... by lanrexlan(m): 11:42am On Jun 14, 2018
Rilwayne001:

Chai, i didn't do fine at a oh. Maybe next year sha cry cry
Pele, Unilorin caused it. Better luck next year. cheesy cool
grin

AlBaqir:

Baarak'Allahu fiika. Hasanta.
Ameen wa feeka barakallahu big bro.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: ...... by lanrexlan(m): 11:45am On Jun 14, 2018
Sissie:
How did the woman’s husband saying something due to what that specific woman did equals Allah said?

How does this answer the question?

Let me just jump and pass sef.
The thing weak me ooo. I thought I was the only one who noticed it.

Umm long time ooo, Salaam Alaykum Warahmatulah Wabarokatuh.

How are you and your baby? May Allah uphold you and your young family. Barakallahu feeh
Re: ...... by Sissie(f): 12:27pm On Jun 14, 2018
lanrexlan:
The thing weak me ooo. I thought I was the only one who noticed it.

Umm long time ooo, Salaam Alaykum Warahmatulah Wabarokatuh.

How are you and your baby? May Allah uphold you and your young family. Barakallahu feeh

Really long time. Wa alaikum salam waramatullah wa barakatuh

Many of the post on the section this days just makes me jump and pass.

We are fine Alhamdulilah. Amin. Jazakallahu khayran. How are you? Done with school?
Re: ...... by lanrexlan(m): 2:37pm On Jun 14, 2018
Sissie:

Really long time. Wa alaikum salam waramatullah wa barakatuh

Many of the post on the section this days just makes me jump and pass.

We are fine Alhamdulilah. Amin. Jazakallahu khayran. How are you? Done with school?
I perfectly understand that the section isn't more engaging as it is used to be in the past. I guess it is passing through its trying times. grin It will bounce back in sha Allah

Alhamudililah. I am fine. Presently, I am in my last semester in school carrying out my final year project (I am now a big boy o lol grin grin)

Ameen wa antum fajazakumullah khairan ma
Re: ...... by LadunaI(m): 2:47pm On Jun 14, 2018
lanrexlan:
In sha Allah

Akhee, I am not passing comments on subjectiveness of the questions. It is perfectly normal, questions can be subjective and participants can provide various answers and views if they can back up their points with proofs. My points are with the two issues I have raised.
Lol...take it easy bro lanrexlan!

Thank you for this, but if you've truly see the whole things has been SUBJECTIVE, you wouldn't be "adamant" with your own view. I provided a premise with which I viewed it but you forthrightly rejected it. I am not saying your view is wrong but others are not seeing it the way you perceived it. This is exactly what happened to me last year. Any form of subjectivity would always produce divergent of views.

Take for instance, written number 6 on your palm, from your perspective (view) is letter 6 but unfortunately if you show same to me, and me standing in front of you I will see 9 not 6. This how worldviews differs but to some extent both of us might not be wrong either, if we can prove ourselves base on our position, why and how we arrive at our different views.

I wouldn't go further into proving anything! because you might still misconstrue what am trying to bring out. Consider this example I gave above taking your Qur'an answer as example, analysing it to show you my OWN VIEW about it, while giving the reason why I choose that position, but you think now am bringing that for sake of mark, ignoring the context I cite that example. So pls bro, I am not saying that is correct because I believe you have you own reason(s) while you say Qur'an in the first place. And the onus is you to share that so that with us, so we can learn from the angle you view it.

Again, when the issue of question 2i cropped up. It was alhajiemeritus that first notice that there is problem with that question. Also, when I got to it after several research I realized that the question is worded "wrongly". Though not so sure, I asked several hufaz what they know about such kind of Sarah but to my amazement, it strange to them nothing of sort existed - a Surah with a 55 repeated verses. When @empiree realized this, he decided to expunge it but ONLY you raised objection that he should be left alone. But in my mind, I say how can one prove that when the question itself contain "error". I said to myself, wait you will learn new things when the answer is out.

Now, for me that is MOST Objective and straight forward question among all those questions, yet you see it totally differently which am hoping to learn from you from answer you gave. So pls nobody is trying to justify anything HERE but only simply putting forth our understanding of it. WE LEARN EVERYDAY, pls let take emotions out of our discussions. This is NOT about RIGHT and WRONG but sharing our perspective for other to see, contribute and learn.

Salam alaykum!

1 Like

Re: ...... by lanrexlan(m): 3:51pm On Jun 14, 2018
LadunaI:

I am absolutely cool here akhee. You are the one reading tones into chats. I maybe smiling while replying you while you think I sound bitter or something. Bro, we are cool.

LadunaI:

Thank you for this, but if you've truly see the whole things has been SUBJECTIVE, you wouldn't be "adamant" with your own view. I provided a premise with which I viewed it but you forthrightly rejected it. I am not saying your view is wrong but others are not seeing it the way you perceived it. This is exactly what happened to me last year. Any form of subjectivity would always produce divergent of views.
Subjectivity is that "plot of women" is a creation of Allah?! Subjectivity is that you are attributing the words of Al-Aziz to Allah?! If you think I am adamant, then Allah knows best that I only wish to clarify what I found to be wrong and what's crystal clear in the book of Allah.

But know that saying what Allah NEVER said in His book is extremely dangerous. Moreover, you are still seeing me as one who is fighting for himself and score, Allah knows my intention for bringing out those two points and may He reward me according to my intentions. (Aameen)

LadunaI:

Take for instance, written number 6 on your palm, from your perspective (view) is letter 6 but unfortunately if you show same to me, and me standing in front of you I will see 9 not 6. This how worldviews differs but to some extent both of us might not be wrong either, if we can prove ourselves base on our position, why and how we arrive at our different views.
I am not talking about different views, they would always be different views but to sustain your view with proofs if you are claiming to be correct is the main thing.

A man that sees number 6 from his perspective sees it due to the virtue of where and how he stands and that's his proof. On the other hand, the one who sees number 9 also sees due to the virtue of how stands.

LadunaI:

I wouldn't go further into proving anything! because you might still misconstrue what am trying to bring out. Consider this example I gave above taking your Qur'an answer as example, analysing it to show you my OWN VIEW about it, while giving the reason why I choose that position, but you think now am bringing that for sake of mark, ignoring the context I cite that example. So pls bro, I am not saying that is correct because I believe you have you own reason(s) while you say Qur'an in the first place. And the onus is you to share that so that with us, so we can learn from the angle you view it.
I got your example but I am saying that you should keep me out of the picture. Why? There are some questions I answered that I answered them by the virtue of my brain and reasoning and not based on proof. I NEVER claimed that I am correct cos I can't prove some of my answers.

So my answer of "Qur'an", I may not be able to prove it and I may be able to prove it. I don't know yet. But you brothers are quoting the Qur'an as a proof for one of your answers and the proof doesn't tally with the answer, that's simply what I am pointing out and nothing more..

That's why I said it is not about lanrexlan akhee, I am not justifying my answers because I pointed out points from your answers. Absolutely NO! You are thinking that bro and it is not so sir.

LadunaI:

Again, when the issue of question 2i cropped up. It was alhajiemeritus that first notice that there is problem with that question. Also, when I got to it after several research I realized that the question is worded "wrongly". Though not so sure, I asked several hufaz what they know about such kind of Sarah but to my amazement, it strange to them nothing of sort existed - a Surah with a 55 repeated verses. When @empiree realized this, he decided to expunge it but ONLY you raised objection that he should be left alone. But in my mind, I say how can one prove that when the question itself contain "error". I said to myself, wait you will learn new things when the answer is out.
This question?! The question reads "Which surah has its verses repeated 55times?" The question NEVER asked for a surah with a verse repeated 55 times. That's why Empiree said he doesn't wanna spill the beans when a brother was seeking clarifications.

I thought (my personal reasoning) that Surah Al Qamar perfectly fits the description because it contains 55 verses and they are recited 55 times. That was the sole reason I told Empiree to leave the question. I may be wrong with my reasoning and I don't argue that but I am not attributing my answer to a verse of Allah or Allah himself. That's my point.

LadunaI:

Now, for me that is MOST Objective and straight forward question among all those questions, yet you see it totally differently which am hoping to learn from you from answer you gave. So pls nobody is trying to justify anything HERE but only simply putting forth our understanding of it. WE LEARN EVERYDAY, pls let take emotions out of our discussions. This is NOT about RIGHT and WRONG but sharing our perspective for other to see, contribute and learn.

Salam alaykum!
Emotions?! Wallah I am not replying any post based on emotions. You are the one viewing it that way. The point remains that you are still missing the whole thing. You think it is basically about different views but it is far from it. I am not against different views.

I am against attributing to Allah what He NEVER attributed to Himself. That's my main point and nothing else. The second one I raised was simply an observation and I have passed my comments on that and done on it.

If you can't see what I am saying with the question "What is the thing Allah created and said it is Might?", then La hawla wala quwata illah billah.

Wa alaykum salaam warahmatulah wabarokatuh.

Fi Amanillah.

1 Like

Re: ...... by Empiree: 4:22pm On Jun 14, 2018
LadunaI:

Salam alaykum!
this cracks me up grin

1 Like

Re: ...... by ladkud(m): 5:11pm On Jun 14, 2018
Narrated 'Aisha: The Prophet sent (an army unit) under the command of a man who used to lead his companions in the prayers and would finish his recitation with (the Sura 112): 'Say (O Muhammad): "He is Allah, the One." ' (112.1) When they returned (from the battle), they mentioned that to the Prophet. He said (to them), "Ask him why he does so." They asked him and he said, "I do so because it mentions the qualities of the Beneficent and I love to recite it (in my prayer)." The Prophet; said (to them), "Tell him that Allah loves him" Sahil Al-Bukhari [ Volume 9:: Book 93:: Hadith 472]

1 Like 1 Share

Re: ...... by yasolan(m): 5:12pm On Jun 14, 2018
I do agree with lanrexlan on the plot of women question
We were all wrong on that, probably empiree should do justice to that

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: ...... by ladkud(m): 5:13pm On Jun 14, 2018
Empiree:
{Pass Mark}

{Half Mark}

Narrated 'Aisha: The Prophet sent (an army unit) under the command of a man who used to lead his companions in the prayers and would finish his recitation with (the Sura 112): 'Say (O Muhammad): "He is Allah, the One." ' (112.1) When they returned (from the battle), they mentioned that to the Prophet. He said (to them), "Ask him why he does so." They asked him and he said, "I do so because it mentions the qualities of the Beneficent and I love to recite it (in my prayer)." The Prophet; said (to them), "Tell him that Allah loves him" Sahil Al-Bukhari [ Volume 9:: Book 93:: Hadith 472]

{Pass Mark}

{Pass Mark}

{Pass Mark}

{Pass Mark}

{Pass Mark}

{Pass Mark}

{Pass Mark}

{Pass Mark}

(1) (2) (3) ... (70) (71) (72) (73) (74) (75) (76) ... (164) (Reply)

Islam For Muslims: Side Talk Station / Cute and Romantic Photos Of Muslim Couples

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 194
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.