Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,663 members, 7,816,700 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 03:37 PM

...... - Islam for Muslims (75) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Islam for Muslims / ...... (215693 Views)

Angels Of Mercy: Some Of The Houses They Do Not Enter / It's Delusional & Sign Of Apostasy To Believe Angels Are Caught On Video Camera / Differences Between Angels And Jinn (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (72) (73) (74) (75) (76) (77) (78) ... (164) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: ...... by Tessyy1701: 7:44am On Jun 16, 2018
@EMPIREE let it be a bank alert please....just ask d winner to drop their WhatsApp number and U can just chat with them on WhatsApp and ask for their account details.... THATS THE BEST OPTION
Re: ...... by AlBaqir(m): 8:11am On Jun 16, 2018
LadunaI:

Yeah, I can remember now, I have read that hadith in Sahih Muslim you quoted above. It is interesting to see that. Though, whatever their differences we pray almighty ALLAH to BLESS and be PLEASED with them ALL.

Its rather a very serious case. Blessing can only come after pardon. Allah's forgiveness is what I think umm al-mumineen Aisha needs the most. It's nifaq to hate Ali.

Both Muslim and Tirmidhi document this hadith

Narrated 'Ali:

"The Prophet ( s ) - the Unlettered Prophet - exhorted me (saying): 'None loves you except a believer and none hates you except a hypocrite.'"

English reference : Vol. 1, Book 46, Hadith 3736
Arabic reference : Book 49, Hadith 4101

Grade : Sahih
https://www.sunnah.com/urn/636150

# Apart from opposing a clear ayah (Qur'an 33:33) that forbid wives of the Prophet from stepping out of their husband's house, that hatred grew to the extent that she waged and led first ever civil war in Islam against Ali. Thousands of believers died.
Re: ...... by LadunaI(m): 9:26am On Jun 16, 2018
AlBaqir:

Its rather a very serious case. Blessing can only come after pardon. Allah's forgiveness is what I think umm al-mumineen Aisha needs the most. It's nifaq to hate Ali.

Both Muslim and Tirmidhi document this hadith

Narrated 'Ali:

"The Prophet ( s ) - the Unlettered Prophet - exhorted me (saying): 'None loves you except a believer and none hates you except a hypocrite.'"

English reference : Vol. 1, Book 46, Hadith 3736
Arabic reference : Book 49, Hadith 4101

Grade : Sahih
https://www.sunnah.com/urn/636150

# Apart from opposing a clear ayah (Qur'an 33:33) that forbid wives of the Prophet from stepping out of their husband's house, that hatred grew to the extent that she waged and led first ever civil war in Islam against Ali. Thousands of believers died.

Yes! it is a serious case indeed, but not only for Aisha(ra) but for both parties involved in that war. Though, that hadith you quoted is sound hadith but what would you say about this:

Sahih al-Bukhari, Afflictions and the End of the World
Book 92, Hadith 34
Narrated 'Al-Hasan:
(Al-Ahnaf saidsmiley I went out carrying my arms during the nights of the affliction (i.e. the war between `Ali and `Aisha) and Abu Bakra met me and asked, "Where are you going?" I replied, "I intend to help the cousin of Allah's Messenger (pbuh) (i.e.,`Ali)." Abu Bakra said, "Allah's Messenger (pbuh) said, 'If two Muslims take out their swords to fight each other, then both of them will be from amongst the people of the Hell- Fire.' It was said to the Prophet, 'It is alright for the killer but what about the killed one?' He replied, 'The killed one had the intention to kill his opponent.'" (See Hadith No. 30, Vol. 1) Narrated Al-Ahnaf: Abu Bakra said: The Prophet (pbuh) said (as above, 204).

For me we CAN'T apply this to both parties, as these are BEST GENERATION of Muslims Ummah if not the one ever raised for mankind.

We pray for all their shortcomings and blessings of ALLAH.
Re: ...... by lanrexlan(m): 9:39am On Jun 16, 2018
Alhajiemeritus:
I meant Lanrelxan was wrong in my own opinion
Even after proofs have been shown to you? And you can't refute them?! Since you prefer your opinion, I leave you with your opinion. La hawla wala quwata illa billah.

Surah Yunus 10:41--... say: "For me are my deeds and for you are your deeds! You are innocent of what I do, and I am innocent of what you do!"

2 Likes

Re: ...... by lanrexlan(m): 9:50am On Jun 16, 2018
Empiree:

Far as I am concern, i understand perspective with which the Sheikh answered the pope when he mentioned "plot of women". He was right. Mr Lanrexlan from his perspective was right as well that we all can agree with. That the specific word is not direct speech of Allah but it doesn't mean it is not in the Quran bcus at the end of the day, Quran is absolutely speech of Allah whether His Majesty was narrating past incident or His direct speech or not. So i believe the Sheikh was right and also most definitely, the question posed by the Pope was subjective.

The questions and wordings posed by Pope was similar to Yoruba tale of the moon where figure of speech was employed.

Once again, Eld Mubarak.

See you soon with update

My points exactly @bold. It is not a direct wordings from Allah. I never denied that it is in the Qur'an but attributing what Allah never said to Him is very dangerous. It is fabricating words against His majesty. The wordings were the wordings of a man which Allah has reported to us.

The question would have been subjective enough, had it been that it reads "Which thing did Allah created and the Qur'an said was might?" So the subjectiveness would revolve around whether 'plot of women' is a creation of Allah or not and not whether it's a word of Allah or not.

Thanks for seeing from my lens. Eid Mubarak akhee
Re: ...... by lanrexlan(m): 9:52am On Jun 16, 2018
Empiree:
Unfortunately you stretched these answers. Phenomenon is karamat now. Rawatib which consist of 12 you mentioned aren't karamat. Karamat is to change water to wine. Turn staff to snake like Musa(as) etc. But these you mentioned are the gateways to extraordinary events not karamat themselves.

As for lying and those who tell the truth but still end up in Hell, the ahadith you cited are rather generic and are not acceptable in this quizzes because it stretches your submissions. Sorry bro and thanks for these ahadith.
Ooh, I got the wrong perception of phenomenon. Sorry for stressing you.

No problem bro, you are welcome
Re: ...... by lanrexlan(m): 9:56am On Jun 16, 2018
LadunaI:
EID MUBARAK! EID MUBARAK!! EID MUBARAK!!! grin
Eid Mubarak bro and congratulations. cheesy
Re: ...... by lanrexlan(m): 10:02am On Jun 16, 2018
Rilwayne001:

May Allah continue to bless you brother, and everyone of us. Aamin.
I truly appreciate.. Jazakumullahu Kayr.
Allahumo ameeen.
Re: ...... by Empiree: 11:36am On Jun 16, 2018
Tessyy1701:
@EMPIREE let it be a bank alert please....just ask d winner to drop their WhatsApp number and U can just chat with them on WhatsApp and ask for their account details.... THATS THE BEST OPTION
unfortunately for you reasons known to me hummm.
Re: ...... by AlBaqir(m): 12:25pm On Jun 16, 2018
LadunaI:

Yes! it is a serious case indeed, but not only for Aisha(ra) but for both parties involved in that war. Though, that hadith you quoted is sound hadith but what would you say about this:

Sahih al-Bukhari, Afflictions and the End of the World
Book 92, Hadith 34
Narrated 'Al-Hasan:
(Al-Ahnaf saidsmiley I went out carrying my arms during the nights of the affliction (i.e. the war between `Ali and `Aisha) and Abu Bakra met me and asked, "Where are you going?" I replied, "I intend to help the cousin of Allah's Messenger (pbuh) (i.e.,`Ali)." Abu Bakra said, "Allah's Messenger (pbuh) said, 'If two Muslims take out their swords to fight each other, then both of them will be from amongst the people of the Hell- Fire.' It was said to the Prophet, 'It is alright for the killer but what about the killed one?' He replied, 'The killed one had the intention to kill his opponent.'" (See Hadith No. 30, Vol. 1) Narrated Al-Ahnaf: Abu Bakra said: The Prophet (pbuh) said (as above, 204).

For me we CAN'T apply this to both parties, as these are BEST GENERATION of Muslims Ummah if not the one ever raised for mankind.

We pray for all their shortcomings and blessings of ALLAH.

# I can confidently say that the hadith (the highlighted part) is either forged or the sahabi never comprehended the saying of the Prophet. Why is this?

1. QUR'AN:

The alleged hadith grossly contracted Quran for the later gives ruling pertaining to two fighting Muslim groups.

Surah Al-Hujraat, Verse 9:

"And if two parties of the believers fight, make peace between them; but if one of them acts wrongfully towards the other, fight that which acts wrongfully until it returns to Allah's command; then if it returns, make peace between them with justice and act equitably; surely Allah loves those who act equitably."

2. PROPHET ORDERED ALI TO FIGHT

The holy Prophet has ordered Ali to fight three groups as they come out after him.

Imam Ibn ‘Abd al-Barr says:

" For these reports are sahih chains, which we have mentioned at their places. It is narrated in the hadith of ‘Ali, and the hadith of Ibn Mas’ud, and the hadith of Abu Ayub al-Ansari that he (‘Ali) was commanded (by the Prophet) to fight the oath-breakers, and the Qasitin and the apostates.

Source: Yusuf b. ‘Abd Allah b. Muhammad b. ‘Abd al-Barr, al-Isti’āb fī Ma’rifah al-Sahābah (Beirut: Dār al-Jayl; 1st edition, 1412 H) [annotator: ‘Alī b. Muhammad al-Bajāwī], vol. 3, p. 1117

* Ali only fought three wars during his 4 years reign:

1. With the Oath-breakers: Led by Talha, Zubair and Umm al-mumineen Aisha in the battle of Jamal

2. The Qasitin: Led by Mu'awiyah Ibn Abi Sufyan

3. The Apostate: the Khawarij

WHY SHOULD ALI FIGHT THEM

Sheik Nasir din Al-Albani documents as Narrated by Abu Sa'id:

We were sitting, waiting for the Messenger of Allah, peace be upon him. Then he came to us from the room of one of his wives.

So, we stood with him. But his shoe broke, and he appointed Ali to stay behind to repair it. Then, the Messenger of Allah, peace be upon him, walked and we walked with him. He (the Prophet (saw)) stood up, waiting for him (i.e. Ali) and we stood with him. Then he said: "There is among you one who will fight over the ta'wil (interpretation) of this Qur'an, just as I fought over its tanzil (revelation)." 

Each of us wished it was him, and among us were Abu Bakr and Umar. But he (the Prophet (saw)) said: "No. He is only the repairer of the shoe" referring to Ali, may Allah be pleased with him. We went to him (i.e. Ali) to give him the good news. But he responded as though he had earlier heard it
."

Footnote: Hadith is Sahih (Authentic). 

Ref: Al-Silsilah Al-Ahadeeth Al-Saheehah. Vol. 5, Pg. # 639 - 640, H. # 2487

The following are obvious from this Sahih hadith:

1. As the Prophet fought for the revelation of the Quran, so was Ali fought for its [Quran] interpretations.

2. Apparently only Ali knew the right interpretation of the Quran [both the Muhkamat (clear verses) and Mutashabihat (allegorical verses)] as opposed to those who fought Ali

3. Quran talks about those who falsely interpret the Quran to cause fitnah [tribulations]. These are those with disease in their heart, Quran concluded {see surah al-Imran:7}. And indeed Sura Tahrim introduced umm al-mumineen Aisha of having a deviated heart.

Aisha and his accomplices waged war against the "Rightly Guided Caliph of her time on the excuse of aveging the murder of Uthman. Obviously the right of finding the killers (of Uthman), punishing the guilt and paying blood money (all according to Quran) is exclusively Ali's (the Caliph) not Aisha or anybody else.

4. Those who sincerely stood with Ali in these battle(s) were on the path of truth and guidance and those who fought them were on the path of falsehood and misguidance [opposing the right interpretation of the Quran]. Here's one sahabi:

3. OPINION OF A SENIOR SAHABI

Imam Bukhari documents :

Narrated Abu Maryam `Abdullah bin Ziyad Al-Aasadi:

When Talha, AzZubair and `Aisha moved to Basra, `Ali sent `Ammar bin Yasir and Hasan bin `Ali who came to us at Kufa and ascended the pulpit. Al-Hasan bin `Ali was at the top of the pulpit and `Ammar was below Al-Hasan. We all gathered before him. I heard `Ammar saying, "`Aisha has moved to Al-Busra. By Allah! She is the wife of your Prophet in this world and in the Hereafter. But Allah has put you to test whether you obey Him (Allah) or her (`Aisha).

Reference : Sahih al-Bukhari 7100
In-book reference : Book 92, Hadith 51
USC-MSA web (English) reference : Vol. 9, Book 88, Hadith 220
https://sunnah.com/bukhari/92/51

# So, I strongly believe that the hadith you have quoted was forged to protect those who fought Ali, or perhaps made Ali to share in fault of causing fitnah in the Ummah.

Amin to your prayers.
Re: ...... by Alhajiemeritus: 1:39pm On Jun 16, 2018
AlBaqir:

# I can confidently say that the hadith (the highlighted part) is either forged or the sahabi never comprehended the saying of the Prophet. Why is this?

1. QUR'AN:

The alleged hadith grossly contracted Quran for the later gives ruling pertaining to two fighting Muslim groups.

Surah Al-Hujraat, Verse 9:

"And if two parties of the believers fight, make peace between them; but if one of them acts wrongfully towards the other, fight that which acts wrongfully until it returns to Allah's command; then if it returns, make peace between them with justice and act equitably; surely Allah loves those who act equitably."

2. PROPHET ORDERED ALI TO FIGHT

The holy Prophet has ordered Ali to fight three groups as they come out after him.

Imam Ibn ‘Abd al-Barr says:

" For these reports are sahih chains, which we have mentioned at their places. It is narrated in the hadith of ‘Ali, and the hadith of Ibn Mas’ud, and the hadith of Abu Ayub al-Ansari that he (‘Ali) was commanded (by the Prophet) to fight the oath-breakers, and the Qasitin and the apostates.

Source: Yusuf b. ‘Abd Allah b. Muhammad b. ‘Abd al-Barr, al-Isti’āb fī Ma’rifah al-Sahābah (Beirut: Dār al-Jayl; 1st edition, 1412 H) [annotator: ‘Alī b. Muhammad al-Bajāwī], vol. 3, p. 1117

* Ali only fought three wars during his 4 years reign:

1. With the Oath-breakers: Led by Talha, Zubair and Umm al-mumineen Aisha in the battle of Jamal

2. The Qasitin: Led by Mu'awiyah Ibn Abi Sufyan

3. The Apostate: the Khawarij

WHY SHOULD ALI FIGHT THEM

Sheik Nasir din Al-Albani documents as Narrated by Abu Sa'id:

We were sitting, waiting for the Messenger of Allah, peace be upon him. Then he came to us from the room of one of his wives.

So, we stood with him. But his shoe broke, and he appointed Ali to stay behind to repair it. Then, the Messenger of Allah, peace be upon him, walked and we walked with him. He (the Prophet (saw)) stood up, waiting for him (i.e. Ali) and we stood with him. Then he said: "There is among you one who will fight over the ta'wil (interpretation) of this Qur'an, just as I fought over its tanzil (revelation)." 

Each of us wished it was him, and among us were Abu Bakr and Umar. But he (the Prophet (saw)) said: "No. He is only the repairer of the shoe" referring to Ali, may Allah be pleased with him. We went to him (i.e. Ali) to give him the good news. But he responded as though he had earlier heard it
."

Footnote: Hadith is Sahih (Authentic). 

Ref: Al-Silsilah Al-Ahadeeth Al-Saheehah. Vol. 5, Pg. # 639 - 640, H. # 2487

The following are obvious from this Sahih hadith:

1. As the Prophet fought for the revelation of the Quran, so was Ali fought for its [Quran] interpretations.

2. Apparently only Ali knew the right interpretation of the Quran [both the Muhkamat (clear verses) and Mutashabihat (allegorical verses)] as opposed to those who fought Ali

3. Quran talks about those who falsely interpret the Quran to cause fitnah [tribulations]. These are those with disease in their heart, Quran concluded {see surah al-Imran:7}. And indeed Sura Tahrim introduced umm al-mumineen Aisha of having a deviated heart.

Aisha and his accomplices waged war against the "Rightly Guided Caliph of her time on the excuse of aveging the murder of Uthman. Obviously the right of finding the killers (of Uthman), punishing the guilt and paying blood money (all according to Quran) is exclusively Ali's (the Caliph) not Aisha or anybody else.

4. Those who sincerely stood with Ali in these battle(s) were on the path of truth and guidance and those who fought them were on the path of falsehood and misguidance [opposing the right interpretation of the Quran]. Here's one sahabi:

3. OPINION OF A SENIOR SAHABI

Imam Bukhari documents :

Narrated Abu Maryam `Abdullah bin Ziyad Al-Aasadi:

When Talha, AzZubair and `Aisha moved to Basra, `Ali sent `Ammar bin Yasir and Hasan bin `Ali who came to us at Kufa and ascended the pulpit. Al-Hasan bin `Ali was at the top of the pulpit and `Ammar was below Al-Hasan. We all gathered before him. I heard `Ammar saying, "`Aisha has moved to Al-Busra. By Allah! She is the wife of your Prophet in this world and in the Hereafter. But Allah has put you to test whether you obey Him (Allah) or her (`Aisha).

Reference : Sahih al-Bukhari 7100
In-book reference : Book 92, Hadith 51
USC-MSA web (English) reference : Vol. 9, Book 88, Hadith 220
https://sunnah.com/bukhari/92/51

# So, I strongly believe that the hadith you have quoted was forged to protect those who fought Ali, or perhaps made Ali to share in fault of causing fitnah in the Ummah.

Amin to your prayers.
We will never really know what happened as history has a way of being told to favour the narrator.

I listened to an imam during Juma't yesterday and he was clearly dishonest about what caused the first Fitnah.
He even mentioned that it was the Iranian Shah that started the Shia because they vowed to destroy Islam wherever and whenever they can.
I informed a brother about the imam's dishonesty, and he told me the man might not be dishonest , maybe he's only stating what he was told (know).

1 Like

Re: ...... by Tessyy1701: 1:43pm On Jun 16, 2018
Empiree:
unfortunately for you reasons known to me hummm.
So what is Your final say??
Re: ...... by AlBaqir(m): 2:00pm On Jun 16, 2018
Alhajiemeritus:
We will never really know what happened as history has a way of being told to favour the narrator.

That's why a sincere student of research should not limit his search on one area or be cajoled or be emotionally blinded by personalities of history.

The issue on ground is crystal clear we just don't have the ball to aportion blame.

Alhajiemeritus:

I listened to an imam during Juma't yesterday and he was clearly dishonest about what caused the first Fitnah.
He even mentioned that it was the Iranian Shah that started the Shia because they vowed to destroy Islam wherever and whenever they can.
I informed a brother about the imam's dishonesty, and he told me the man might not be dishonest , maybe he's only stating what he was told (know).

Your friend might be right and you might also be right. Obviously the Imam fall in either of the two.
Re: ...... by Hkana: 2:18pm On Jun 16, 2018
Albaqir my man grin
Re: ...... by AlBaqir(m): 2:59pm On Jun 16, 2018
Hkana:
Albaqir my man grin
E'id sa'eed Mubarak brother
Re: ...... by Hkana: 3:20pm On Jun 16, 2018
AlBaqir:

E'id sa'eed Mubarak brother

Eid Mubarak Bro
Re: ...... by Alhajiemeritus: 4:13pm On Jun 16, 2018
Empiree:
ok
Unable to send pm
Re: ...... by Empiree: 4:25pm On Jun 16, 2018
Alhajiemeritus:
Unable to send pm
that's bcus I'm not online. Let me keep my browser on and try now
Re: ...... by Tessyy1701: 4:58pm On Jun 16, 2018
Empiree:
that's bcus I'm not online. Let me keep my browser on and try now

@Empiree.... U avnt answer my question
Re: ...... by Empiree: 5:14pm On Jun 16, 2018
Tessyy1701:

@Emp.iree.... U avnt answer my question
I think I did when I said "unfortunately". I didn't have to give details
Re: ...... by Sissie(f): 5:24pm On Jun 16, 2018
smh,

You people should be posting long english, justifying yourselves and confusing your selves.

Women are creations of Allah but how do you prove the plots are his creation....

Empire too is marking saying women have mighty plots
!!!! men are plotless abi! they dont plot coups, overthrow leaders, plot against women, deceive people smh for you all.

if you are trick less better go and learn.

Using subjectivity to back your claims. SMH

1 Like

Re: ...... by Sissie(f): 5:26pm On Jun 16, 2018
Alhajiemeritus:
Some of these questions were the questions a Pope asked a renowned Sufi Scholar 'Yazid' and those were the replies with evidence.

So therefore our dear bro is wrong.

And your scholars are infallible abi

There words are laws.

1 Like

Re: ...... by Sissie(f): 5:31pm On Jun 16, 2018
lanrexlan:
Even after proofs have been shown to you? And you can't refute them?! Since you prefer your opinion, I leave you with your opinion. La hawla wala quwata illa billah.

Surah Yunus 10:41--... say: "For me are my deeds and for you are your deeds! You are innocent of what I do, and I am innocent of what you do!"

EOD end of discussion

1 Like

Re: ...... by Tessyy1701: 6:19pm On Jun 16, 2018
Empiree:
I think I did when I said "unfortunately". I didn't have to give details

So it is a bank alert or credit alert??
Re: ...... by Tessyy1701: 6:22pm On Jun 16, 2018
Anyways this is my number:- MTN
Re: ...... by Empiree: 7:08pm On Jun 16, 2018
Tessyy1701:

So it is a bank alert or credit alert??
I think that was pretty clear at outstart. So yes.
Re: ...... by Empiree: 7:08pm On Jun 16, 2018
Tessyy1701:
Anyways this is my number:- 0MTN
noted
Re: ...... by Empiree: 7:38pm On Jun 16, 2018
Sissie:
smh,

You people should be posting long english, justifying yourselves and confusing your selves.

Women are creations of Allah but how do you prove the plots are his creation....

Empire too is marking saying women have mighty plots
!!!! men are plotless abi! they dont plot coups, overthrow leaders, plot against women, deceive people smh for you all.

if you are trick less better go and learn.

Using subjectivity to back your claims. SMH

LOL, this is why i ran away literally so that i don't step on women's toes here. You know in this context, we know what it means by their plot. Yes, indeed, men trick too. Agreed upon. Let's just say it is men's world on this cheesy
Re: ...... by Empiree: 7:43pm On Jun 16, 2018
ladkud:
Wallahi! it would have been better.
I understand. But you see, as for those who earn less credit like say 10k or below, if that's converted to cash alert, i don't think that's much. It takes one transaction to spend it all (my opinion). But most likely 10k credit alert is more valuable in my opinion. That's my first excuse.

Second reason is rather kept to myself shocked
Re: ...... by ladkud(m): 9:00pm On Jun 16, 2018
Jazakallah khairan! And please don't forget about the email.

Empiree:
I understand. But you see, as for those who earn less credit like say 10k or below, if that's converted to cash alert, i don't think that's much. It takes one transaction to spend it all (my opinion). But most likely 10k credit alert is more valuable in my opinion. That's my first excuse.

Second reason is rather kept to myself shocked
Re: ...... by Empiree: 9:59pm On Jun 16, 2018
ladkud:
Jazakallah khairan! And please don't forget about the email.

I sent u email since yesterday
Re: ...... by Alhajiemeritus: 11:07pm On Jun 16, 2018
Empiree:
I sent u email since yesterday
Pm not working.

Number is 08108169276

(1) (2) (3) ... (72) (73) (74) (75) (76) (77) (78) ... (164) (Reply)

Islam For Muslims: Side Talk Station / Cute and Romantic Photos Of Muslim Couples

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 71
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.