Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,222 members, 7,818,764 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 01:06 AM

...... - Islam for Muslims (88) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Islam for Muslims / ...... (216190 Views)

Angels Of Mercy: Some Of The Houses They Do Not Enter / It's Delusional & Sign Of Apostasy To Believe Angels Are Caught On Video Camera / Differences Between Angels And Jinn (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (85) (86) (87) (88) (89) (90) (91) ... (164) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: ...... by FriendNG: 10:06am On Nov 10, 2018
Empiree:
you don't read. You have problems

I see! It's you that read. That's why you have been attacking me even before reading that the guy said inyas controls heaven. True or False?
Re: ...... by Empiree: 11:58am On Nov 10, 2018
emekaRaj:

No No..... Empiree....... He is young, not learned, no source, copied. Whatever, is not a justification for this nonsense, You need to condemn this kind of thing strongly, wat is their to correct. U contact dis guy direct and u didn't condemn wat his doing.
read text message I sent to them privately. That's just part of the message not even the whole. I don't wanna post the whole thing. I sent them message since Wednesday before we even started this back to back argument. I actually condemned him there in private msg but there is no point doing that here since they do just gonna be arguing one another back and forth.

I have done same thing with another similar group few months ago but I was met with hatred and name calling and got blocked. So this time I used another method. Still these brothers here condemned and the guy on fb did not reply me till this moment. Message I sent him on FB's private was lengthy. I only gave the group excuses here but I didn't give them excuse in private message at all. That's why I said to these brothers here to contact them directly instead of back talk here but they never did.

I did not support their use of the phrases. I never for once said I supported that. I only gave them excuses here because there is no difference btw both sides when it comes to intolerance. They will not listen to each other if they use their approach to settle differences. It never solved anything. As you can see they still don't achieve anything.. However if my approach was not satisfactory, then, I apologise. I don't want to be on any side. But unfortunately I'm always misunderstood.

You have no idea what the group also said to me when I see them post trash. They call me names and act exactly like these brothers do. That's why I try to set the balance but unfortunately it seems this doesn't work either. My apology.

Also I'm not student of sheikh niyas. It actually had nothing to do with him. The tone of the write up appears to be written by someone and the guy copied and pasted it on his page. And my point regarding the sheikh himself is, they should not blame him since he can not defend himself. He's not here. I don't believe this statement of mine was out of line but they want me to blame a dead man or excommunicate him. I'm sorry, I can't do that because I don't know all the fact base on what someone wrote.

When their sheikh made comment on YouTube I did the same by not condemning him until I get the fact. This brother can testify to that.

Their sheikh said on national TV he drinks beer and he's proud of it. This coming out of respected sheikh was shocking but Abdelkabir condemned him right away without getting facts together but I did not. I tried to give sheikh excuses. That's exactly what I want them to understand first by reaching out to the guy on fb but they didn't do that.

Again, I apologise if my approach doesn't work
Re: ...... by Empiree: 12:36pm On Nov 10, 2018
FriendNG:

I see! It's you that read. That's why you have been attacking me even before reading that the guy said inyas controls heaven. True or False?
okay, this got to be put to rest now. If you have any problems with them, take it to them on their page. And yes, you are right. I didn't read entire thing initially. But the first few lines i read were out of line to me. That's why I went to their page since Wednesday to tell them to review what they posted since October 27.

And when I said you didn't read, what I meant by that was that you said I'm hypocrite because I sent them message AFTER this argument. But in fact I indicated that the message was sent to them on a Wednesday at 7:30AM before we started back and forth argument. Up till now the guy didn't reply me privately until yesterday when he updated his status to explain himself. Not once I told you I supported the wordings used in the screenshots posted by abdelkabir. I have problem with the phrase too but I'm not gonna approach them the way you want me to. It doesn't solve anything.

Anyways, it is still better you reach out to them to correct them but definitely not with this approach you guys displayed here. They not gonna listen to you just as much as you won't listen to them. It doesn't solve anything. That was my point. There are guys like that on their page. Instead of communicating responsibly if they need to correct them, they retort to mockery and cursing a dead man who can't defend himself. So what do they achieved?. Nothing.

And remember how this started?. I simply posted what the group said regarding haqiqa you asked me few months ago. I saw their post on haqiqa that they distance themselves from them and that's what I posted and called your attention to it. And you had no problem with that until abdelkabir posted something to kick start this back to back argument because he had motives. Perhaps he should have contacted them instead of bringing it here?. It shows that he visits their page often. Sometimes they post sensible stuff and sometimes they don't.

Anyways, I'm not gonna get involved in this anymore.

1 Like

Re: ...... by emekaRaj(m): 1:06pm On Nov 10, 2018
Empiree:
read text message I sent to them privately. That's just part of the message not even the whole. I don't wanna post the whole thing. I sent them message since Wednesday before we even started this back to back argument. I actually condemned him there in private msg but there is no point doing that here since they do just gonna be arguing one another back and forth.

I have done same thing with another similar group few months ago but I was met with hatred and name calling and got blocked. So this time I used another method. Still these brothers here condemned and the guy on fb did not reply me till this moment. Message I sent him on FB's private was lengthy. I only gave the group excuses here but I didn't give them excuse in private message at all. That's why I said to these brothers here to contact them directly instead of back talk here but they never did.

I did not support their use of the phrase. I never for once said I supported that. I only gave them excuses here to avoid back to back talk because there is no difference btw both sides when it comes to intolerance. They will not listen to each other if they use their approach to settle differences. It never solved anything. As you can see they still don't achieve anything.. However if my approach was not satisfactory, then, I apologise. I'm don't wanna be on any side. But unfortunately I'm always misunderstood.

You have no idea what the group also said to me when I see them post trash. They call me names and act exactly like these brothers do. That's why I try to set the balance but unfortunately it seems this doesn't work either. My apology.

Also I'm not student of sheikh niyas. It actually had nothing to do with him. The tone of the write up appears to be written by someone and the guy copied and pasted it on his page. And my point regarding the sheikh himself is, they would not blame him while he can not defend himself. He's not here. I don't believe this statement of mine was out of line but they want me to blame a dead man or excommunicate him. I'm sorry, I can't do that because I don't know all the fact base on what someone wrote.

When their sheikh made comment of YouTube I did the same by not condemning him until I get the fact. This brother can testify to that.

Their sheikh said on national TV he drinks beer and he's proud off it. This coming out of respected sheikh was shocking but Abdelkabir condemned right away without getting facts together but I did not. I tried to give sheikh excuses. That's exactly what I want them to understand first by reaching out to the guy on fb but they didn't do that.

Again, I apologise if my approach doesn't work

I later saw the msg u sent to the guy, u tried Sha, I understand the method u want to use for them well, because most of those guys are use to hostile reception from the wahabis, so wen u ask them questions they just take u to be one of their enemies too, but there is a way u always comes off as if u ar in support.

You have to condemn what is writing their first, then u will now explain, why d guys needs to be contacted to get more in info on what he wrote.
Re: ...... by FriendNG: 1:11pm On Nov 10, 2018
Empiree:
okay, this got to be put to rest now. If you have any problems with them, take it to them on their page. And yes, you are right. I didn't read entire thing initially. But the first few lines i read were out of line to me. That's why I went to their page since Wednesday to tell them to review what they posted since October 27.

And when I said you didn't read, what I meant by that was that you said I'm hypocrite because I sent them message AFTER this argument.

Yes you're hypocrite and it isn't about timing or sending message. The hypocrisy is very clear. You claim to be satisfied with the explanation he gave (your posts are up there). Yet you asked them to stop posting what they cannot defend. So what are you telling us now? You're telling us he is right abt what he post (just that we require explanation from him to understand) and you're telling him he is wrong (that he should stop posting what he cannot defend).

This is the hypocrisy.

But in fact I indicated that the message was sent to them on a Wednesday at 7:30AM before we started back and forth argument. Up till now the guy didn't reply me privately until yesterday when he updated his status to explain himself. Not once I told you I supported the wordings used in the screenshots posted by abdelkabir. I have problem with the phrase too but I'm not gonna approach them the way you want me to. It doesn't solve anything.

NOPE! You clearly defend it which means what he wrote is ok. is just that we take the wording literally and we require him to explain. Subsequently he offer explanation that you become satisfied with.

Anyways, it is still better you reach out to them to correct them but definitely not with this approach you guys displayed here. They not gonna listen to you just as much as you won't listen to them. It doesn't solve anything. That was my point. There are guys like that on their page. Instead of communicating responsibly if they need to correct them, they retort to mockery and cursing a dead man who can't defend himself. So what do they achieved?. Nothing.

Ain't gonna contact nobody. I am interested in what other guys do in that forum because I told you if only you read the other posts that I don't normally comment on anonymous people's post. Those who want to upgrade Inyass to God status can go ahead and continue but my issue is you in particular and not them.

You want to defend shirk statements.

how this started?. I simply posted what the group said regarding haqiqa you asked me few months ago. I saw their post on haqiqa that they distance themselves from them and that's what I posted and called your attention to it. And you had no problem with that until abdelkabir posted something to kick start this back to back argument because he had motives. [quote]

He was simply exposing them. They distance themselves from Haqiqa yet they are elavating Inyass to controller of heaven. So whats the difference. The difference is just the name.

[quote] Perhaps he should have contacted them instead of bringing it here?. It shows that he visits their page often. Sometimes they post sensible stuff and sometimes they don't.

Anyways, I'm not gonna get involved in this anymore.

Why do you get involved first in the first place. For any good Muslim will dissociate himself from this and will not offer be satisfied with any explanation to those statements.

The only explanation acceptable to those shirk statement is total retraction. And that retraction of those statements are non negotiable.
Re: ...... by Empiree: 12:24am On Nov 15, 2018
Empiree:
Someone Misses Ikupakuti embarassed
cheesy

Re: ...... by Empiree: 12:27am On Nov 15, 2018
Interesting convos

Re: ...... by Empiree: 12:28am On Nov 15, 2018

Re: ...... by Empiree: 12:29am On Nov 15, 2018

1 Share

Re: ...... by Empiree: 12:55am On Nov 15, 2018

Re: ...... by Empiree: 1:04am On Nov 15, 2018
I found these convos interesting so i decided to post them without revealing revealing the brother's moniker.moniker
Re: ...... by Empiree: 2:40am On Nov 15, 2018
Interesting conversations...

Re: ...... by Empiree: 2:50am On Nov 15, 2018

Re: ...... by Empiree: 2:53am On Nov 15, 2018

Re: ...... by Empiree: 5:48pm On Nov 15, 2018
Re: ...... by Empiree: 12:38am On Nov 17, 2018

1 Like

Re: ...... by Empiree: 3:40pm On Nov 19, 2018
Another masterpiece by sheik Isa Akindele (may Allah preserve him)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1rDvorn7Ayk&t=911s

1 Like 1 Share

Re: ...... by Empiree: 7:27pm On Nov 23, 2018
LadunaI:
^^^ empi.ree
This is very interesting,
Salaam, kindly watch the last part of this lecture. It is actually from 10 minutes i believe but just to be sure, you may watch from the last 15 mins. This is Sheikh Daud Alfa Nla. Experience can not be explained as i have always said. This becomes aqeeda issue btw sufis and self proclaimed Ahlusunnah. And they not gonna agree with each other till Qiyamah. Every gotta be in their place and maintain peace in the community. No one should false manhaj on others. What is clear to you may be clouded to me.

But if you want you may watch the entire video. I watched everything live last night. It is Mawlid

May Allah ease our affairs
Re: ...... by LadunaI(m): 3:13pm On Nov 25, 2018
Empiree:
Salaam, kindly watch the last part of this lecture. It is actually from 10 minutes i believe but just to be sure, you may watch from the last 15 mins. This is Sheikh Daud Alfa Nla. Experience can not be explained as i have always said. This becomes aqeeda issue btw sufis and self proclaimed Ahlusunnah. And they not gonna agree with each other till Qiyamah. Every gotta be in their place and maintain peace in the community. No one should false manhaj on others. What is clear to you may be clouded to me.

But if you want you may watch the entire video. I watched everything live last night. It is Mawlid

May Allah ease our affairs
Where is the video link? I can't find any or did you mean the above video by sheikh Issa on dream?

# That is the point, is like to trying to put an ocean in a bottle, its practically impossible. Most of people of ihasan experiences can only be appreciated if only one partake it in such. I told about a book I read earlier in which I can barely understood any of the messages in it not until several years later after a taste of such.

Imams Ghazali(ra) aptly put rightly when after been consummated in the tassawuf, said don't ask me about my experience but known that am of one blessed one. You can read his treatises titled DELIVERANCE FROM ERROR.

I hardly get into issues with anybody on issues on aqeeda these days, because its always leads to nothing but endless cycle of arguments. Look at what transpired between Hadrat Khidr(ra) and Prophet Musa(as) is a testament that we would NEVER agree on the issue we share no "common" knowledge.

#Ameen
Re: ...... by Empiree: 4:22pm On Nov 25, 2018
LadunaI:

Where is the video link? I can't find any or did you mean the above video by sheikh Issa on dream?

# That is the point, is like to trying to put an ocean in a bottle, its practically impossible. Most of people of ihasan experiences can only be appreciated if only one partake it in such. I told about a book I read earlier in which I can barely understood any of the messages in it not until several years later after a taste of such.

Imams Ghazali(ra) aptly put rightly when after been consummated in the tassawuf, said don't ask me about my experience but known that am of one blessed one. You can read his treatises titled DELIVERANCE FROM ERROR.

I hardly get into issues with anybody on issues on aqeeda these days, because its always leads to nothing but endless cycle of arguments. Look at what transpired between Hadrat Khidr(ra) and Prophet Musa(as) is a testament that we would NEVER agree on the issue we share no "common" knowledge.

#Ameen
My bad. I thought i posted the link in this thread. I posted it in my other thread. Here it is
Empiree:
Mawlid Nabi haliqa by Sheikh Daud Alfa Nla, speaking on tasawwuf/ (sufism)

https://www.facebook.com/sheikdaud.alfanlaabdulmajeed/videos/1915774361805526/?hc_ref=ARSkF_9HU7cvWasikhvbepBBH0-xijICV-2TCoT0aMQEG9Tl44ti3qjAe92LEBaKYtA

1 Like

Re: ...... by Empiree: 4:28pm On Nov 25, 2018
LadunaI:

#Ameen
Indeed, yes. Just that they turn my stomach with the way they talk carelessly with hatred in their heart for fellow muslims. Very annoying.

2 Likes

Re: ...... by LadunaI(m): 4:59pm On Nov 25, 2018
Empiree:
Indeed, yes. Just that they turn my stomach with the way they talk carelessly with hatred in their heart for fellow muslims. Very annoying.
I know you're the type who can't overlook their outburst without a "fight" lol. Atleast that give alternative opinion, and people reading can make their final decision on their own on many issue being discussed.

I will check the video out.

1 Like

Re: ...... by Empiree: 12:56am On Nov 28, 2018
LadunaI:

I know you're the type who can't overlook their outburst without a "fight" lol. Atleast that give alternative opinion, and people reading can make their final decision on their own on many issue being discussed.

I will check the video out.
Just learned a little while ago from a video clip that some Alfas charge fees, hefty fees to give sermons at firdau?. Haba, in my opinion, this is nasty. These are the people that give puritan nerve to speak.

I learned this from conjunction lectures by sheikh muyideen Bello and Ustaz Jamiu Adegunwa. One of the speakers said when Aisha Abimbola passed away, her family called different Alfas. First Alfa called charged heavily almost half a million to give lecture. They turned him down and called others who also charged fee before given speech until they settled for the least fee of 200k.

Haba, this is what some self proclaimed Alhusunnah people antagonized and of course non-alhsunnal Alfas too condemned this practice. Now they go too far all in the name of money. Common now, this is sad moment for the family of the deceased. Well, they should understand that their niyah was for the money. They have no good deeds recorded for this. They shouldn't have to burden family of the dead. This is period of mourning for them. This is not like ikomo. Parents of newborn are happy to spend. That's normal but janaza, firdaus etc, in my opinion, it is wrong.

I don't know what you think about this but this really hit me hard. This is what my sheikh used to condemn back in the days. That's why he doesn't go out with jammah to do anything. I feel sad learning about this right now. Common now. This is not igbeyawo, ikomo, isile or similar events. Besides, hiring Alfa to give speech at firdaus is not fard. It is people that hire such Alfa that I blame. These are usually middle aged Alfas doing this trash. They need to have side business of their own.

This means getting paid to do this, they have earned their reward here and zero up there. angry

I am not talking about alfa or people hired to dig qabr. I am not talking about alfa that wash the body. These people have the right to get paid. But to deliver speech like 8 days firdau and charge a fee?. This is aboherent to me. Family need people to comfort them not burden them. When my uncle died in 1994 my sheikh prepared food for them for weeks to alleviate their pains bcus uncle was the breadwinner.

May Allah set right our affairs .

That side, kindly watch this 13 minutes lecture of Sheikh Habeeb about killing of Jamal Khashoggi. But that's not what I really need. I read comments and they are nasty by these young Ahlusunnah people ridiculing the Sheikh and most of them probably didn't watch the clip. Their comments have to do with preconceived notions about him. But this is not the point either. My point is, see if you can find a video comment. It is a footage of the killing of Jamal Khashoggi. Bro, be careful if you wanna watch. It is nasty. My eyes sore watching how they decimated his body. La hawla walaquwata ila bilah.

I got scared watching this 3 min clip. Hopefully fb doesn't remove it before you watch it. Here is the link

https://m.facebook.com/story.php?story_fbid=2452333988116238&id=1984023931613915&comment_id=2452733048076332&notif_t=feed_comment&notif_id=1543337551456427&ref=m_notif

1 Like

Re: ...... by LadunaI(m): 10:50am On Dec 01, 2018
Re: ...... by LadunaI(m): 10:50am On Dec 01, 2018
Empiree:
Just learned a little while ago from a video clip that some Alfas charge fees, hefty fees to give sermons at firdau?. Haba, in my opinion, this is nasty. These are the people that give puritan nerve to speak.

I learned this from conjunction lectures by sheikh muyideen Bello and Ustaz Jamiu Adegunwa. One of the speakers said when Aisha Abimbola passed away, her family called different Alfas. First Alfa called charged heavily almost half a million to give lecture. They turned him down and called others who also charged fee before given speech until they settled for the least fee of 200k.

Haba, this is what some self proclaimed Alhusunnah people antagonized and of course non-alhsunnal Alfas too condemned this practice. Now they go too far all in the name of money. Common now, this is sad moment for the family of the deceased. Well, they should understand that their niyah was for the money. They have no good deeds recorded for this. They shouldn't have to burden family of the dead. This is period of mourning for them. This is not like ikomo. Parents of newborn are happy to spend. That's normal but janaza, firdaus etc, in my opinion, it is wrong.

I don't know what you think about this but this really hit me hard. This is what my sheikh used to condemn back in the days. That's why he doesn't go out with jammah to do anything. I feel sad learning about this right now. Common now. This is not igbeyawo, ikomo, isile or similar events. Besides, hiring Alfa to give speech at firdaus is not fard. It is people that hire such Alfa that I blame. These are usually middle aged Alfas doing this trash. They need to have side business of their own.

This means getting paid to do this, they have earned their reward here and zero up there. angry

I am not talking about alfa or people hired to dig qabr. I am not talking about alfa that wash the body. These people have the right to get paid. But to deliver speech like 8 days firdau and charge a fee?. This is aboherent to me. Family need people to comfort them not burden them. When my uncle died in 1994 my sheikh prepared food for them for weeks to alleviate their pains bcus uncle was the breadwinner.

May Allah set right our affairs .

Uhh that's very exasperating. And you know what? I witnessed one, one time like that, though I won't mention the name of that Alfa.it's very disgusting.

After he might have collected the money for attending the lecture, though don't know exact money collected for that. That Alfa completely displayed his avarice and greedy nature that day on the premise that Alfa are doing a lot but nothing to show for it in the community, hence the need to task all and sundry.

He called all the deceased children(more than 10), telling them to come one by one to pay for PRAYER for their dead father, and none should bring any thing less than 5k each. I was extremely furious and can see from many of those children faces that they have been inconveniently coerced to dosed out those money. These are bereaved people that ought to be given or taken care of according to shariah, but alas the reverse is the case.

That is why once I see those Alfa talking much about worldly possession, I stop taking them serious, they ought to set a good example and stop extorting money from people.They suppose to show much zuudu for faint hearted Muslims to emulate.

I wanted to watch that video about Khashogi but the caveat you put make me scared. Any thing horrific always affects me smh. I haven't get over the news of those satanic boko haram imbeciles killing 100 soldiers and their commander Lt Col. Ibrahim Sakaba. May Allah forgive and have mercy on their souls (Amin).

1 Like 1 Share

Re: ...... by Empiree: 12:50pm On Dec 01, 2018
Smh for those people. They annoying angry angry
Re: ...... by LadunaI(m): 1:12pm On Dec 01, 2018
Empiree:
Smh for those people. They annoying angry angry
Extremely annoying. They started with their USELESS and baseless fatwa like the one were experiencing now on nairaland, takfirr people upadan. Soon they will upgrade their fatwa to killing fellow Muslims simply because of their myopic and idiotic aqeeda.

They never display any HEART melting deeds as exemplified by the best of mankind (saw) and they will be claiming they are "ahlu sunnah". Their ego is playing pranks on them without knowing, but obviously by their action they rather send or scared people away from Islam than attracting people to the fold. And such a model has not been the way of pious predecessors.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: ...... by Empiree: 5:49pm On Dec 02, 2018
^^

You dey mind them. They have changed the definition of Sunnah. According to them, whoever subscribes to Alhusunnah Salafi is "truly" following Sunnah by default. And their definition of Sunnah is anything that contradict their understanding even though you present evidence it is bidiah. They are the only ones that have the right to tell you which Hadith is sahih and which one is not

Can you imagine a brother now telling me that hadith of "firasa" is daeef. I just dey smh before I replied him. Told him that it seems he never read firasa of his progenitors or what they wrote on it, ibn Taymiyyah, Ibn Qayyum, ibn khatir. They only believe what their favorite scholars said. Any other scholars contrary to them are mubtadi.

Nonsense!!!

Sheik Daud Alfa is clarifying MAWLID

https://m.facebook.com/story.php?story_fbid=2257415491138347&id=100006097535644
Re: ...... by LadunaI(m): 7:04pm On Dec 02, 2018
^^^
That is their usual style. They first try to weaken your position by declaring your evidence (hadith) as deaf and bring out the one that suit their way. I was reading one book, forgotten its name, where the writter mentioned one hadith but said sheikh Nasirudeen Albani(ra) has declared it to be daef, and quickly add that sheikh Hajar Askalani(ra) had earlier authenticate it as Sahih hadith. I said to myself which way now?

How can one be debunking such hadith which is a spiritual enlightenment Allah bestowed on his loved one's, as explained in details by those earlier scholars you mentioned up there. Had it been he has up scale his IBADAH and that meet divine favour, he would have been BLESSED by such favour on some thing similar, that would have clear his doubt. But they only like arguing without knowing, only displaying their ignoramus by quoting endless hadiths which has NO any iota of effect on their spiritual growth. One hadith is enough to transform one's life if one put it to practice as it ought to be.
Re: ...... by Empiree: 7:36pm On Dec 02, 2018
^^

They put nothing to practice except ahadith descriptions of physical appearance. What they said regarding sheikh Albany(r), I hear that all the time. Ulama they relied on, starting from Sheikh ul Islam ibn Taymiyyah (ra) to his students, Ibn Kathir, Ibn Qayyum were not Salaf. They lied that they follow Aslaf.

https://www.google.com/amp/s/mohamedghilan.com/2011/08/28/the-delusional-salafi/amp/

Re: ...... by Empiree: 7:37pm On Dec 02, 2018

Re: ...... by Empiree: 7:38pm On Dec 02, 2018

(1) (2) (3) ... (85) (86) (87) (88) (89) (90) (91) ... (164) (Reply)

Islam For Muslims: Side Talk Station / Cute and Romantic Photos Of Muslim Couples

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 102
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.