Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,218 members, 7,818,755 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 12:30 AM

...... - Islam for Muslims (85) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Islam for Muslims / ...... (216183 Views)

Angels Of Mercy: Some Of The Houses They Do Not Enter / It's Delusional & Sign Of Apostasy To Believe Angels Are Caught On Video Camera / Differences Between Angels And Jinn (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (82) (83) (84) (85) (86) (87) (88) ... (164) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: ...... by LadunaI(m): 10:50pm On Oct 23, 2018
Empiree:
Signs of a Wali (Friend of Allah) Are you one of them? Find Out

The plural of ‘Wali’ is ‘Awliya’. It is an Arabic word meaning friend. Awliya Allah, therefore, means Friends of Allah almighty. To become a friend to Allah isn’t something you just do. Allah honours certain people; some from birth and others due to their deeds. Here are some characteristics of the Awliya.

#1. They love Allah
Every person obviously wants the love of Allah, or should I say needs the love of Allah. But how many of us are willing to love Allah back? The Awliya are people who actually love Allah. Not because HE can punish them or because HE is more powerful than them. They just love him for being Allah. They always want HIM to be pleased with them. The Quran says: “And those who believe are overflowing in their love for Allah” (2:165)

#2. They remind you of Allah
The Hadith reports that that when the Prophet (pbuh) was asked about the characteristics of the Awliya, he declared, “Allah is remembered when they are seen.” (Nawawi and Ibn Majah). In order words, their presence alone can make you increase in faith.

#3. They do not grief or fear
The holy Quran says: “No doubt! Verily, the Awliya’ of Allah [i.e. those who believe in the Oneness of Allah and fear Allah much (abstain from all kinds of sins and evil deeds which he has forbidden), and love Allah much (perform all kinds of good deeds which He has ordained)], no fear shall come upon them nor shall they grieve, Those who believed (in the Oneness of Allah – Islamic Monotheism), and used to fear Allah much (by abstaining from evil deeds and sins and by doing righteous deeds). For them are glad tidings, in the life of the present world (i.e. righteous dream seen by the person himself or shown to others), and in the Hereafter. No change can there be in the Words of Allah, this is indeed the supreme success.” (Yunus 10:62-64)

#4. They feel fear when they hear the verses of Allah
Allah (SWT) said in the Quran Surah Al Anfal verse 2 to 4: “The believers are only those who, when Allah is mentioned, feel a fear in their hearts and when His Verses (this Qur’an) are recited unto them, they (i.e. the Verses) increase their Faith; and they put their trust in their Lord (Alone); Who perform As-Salat (prayer) and spend out of that We have provided them. It is they who are the believers in truth. For them are grades of dignity with their Lord, and Forgiveness and a generous provision (Paradise).”

May Allah make us one of them

Aameen

Ameen...that's the goal. Is one of Fadhlullah, May HE bestow it upon us Amin. What would you say about RIDWAN-UL-LLAH? What are the sign of that? Are they the same?
Re: ...... by Alhajiemeritus: 11:18pm On Oct 23, 2018
Empiree:
Who's Sheikh Jamal Adam Abdullah Al-ilory?
Probably one of the sons of Sheikh Adam I guess.

1 Like

Re: ...... by Empiree: 1:13am On Oct 24, 2018
LadunaI:

Ameen...that's the goal. Is one of Fadhlullah, May HE bestow it upon us Amin. What would you say about RIDWAN-UL-LLAH? What are the sign of that? Are they the same?
by technical meaning Fadhlullah/RIDWAN-UL-LLA are on the same route but different definitions. But I believe being ridwanullah precedes Fadhlullah.

Obviously not everyone can can reach level of ridwanullah. That's a whole lots of contentment. Aren't you in better position to break this down cheesy

1 Like

Re: ...... by Empiree: 3:05am On Oct 24, 2018
yusburg:
I always had a dream about flying with no wings to anywhere, sometimes to a place where there was many stars and darkness please somebody should interpret it for me.
You may check this out. I haven't watched it. So i don't know if he might talked something related.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jkQtLY0UU1s
Re: ...... by Empiree: 5:27am On Oct 24, 2018
Fkhalifa:
This is deep and lovely, it will be nice to read more experience from you,as I feel will strengthen lots Emaan.
Also are there visible signs of knowing who is possessed or into witchcraft? Also the TB Joshua and co' in the Christendom, how true is theirs?
mostyg:

Most of these pastor use powerful jinns on less powerful one. Also there are Christians among the jinns who help some pastors without the latter's knowledge. One Christian jinn during a ruqyah section revealed the effort he makes in converting humans into Christianity. They are the ones who usually bring picture of Christ to people in their dreams.
I also once heard of a pastor who named his jinn Jesus. So whenever he says "in Jesus name" , he his actually referring to his jinn.

We talk am before. Watch this 8 minutes video exposed TB Joshua by alleged insider

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=W3XWsEH1XXs

Emekaraj was right when he said they have Jinns studying them against muslims. It is crazy

Re: ...... by Nobody: 9:23am On Oct 24, 2018
[quote author=Empiree post=72347871] I'm not a dream interpreter. I think you should check these out what it means to fly in dream. Your dream doesn't sounds like scary one but you should always always take precautions by keeping your dreams secret in case of being misinterpreted.

http://www.myislamicdream.com/flying.html

https://www.google.com/search?safe=strict&client=ms-android-hms-tmobile-us&ei=1zPPW-q8EIn85gLcz5nQBg&ins=false&q=flying+in+a+dream+with+starts+and+darkness+islamic+interpretation&oq=flying+in+a+dream+with+starts+and+darkness+islamic+interpretation&gs_l=mobile-gws-wiz-serp.3..30i10.5759.14892..15572...2.0..4.187.2984.2j22......0....1.........0i71j33i10.lh6j3-8x9Zs#scso=_bDTPW-TZBe_m_QajkL2oDg17:0[Thanks sir ]
Re: ...... by Jamo90: 5:21pm On Oct 24, 2018
mostyg:

Salam alaykum,

Though I am an accidental and part time raqi, the little time I have spent in the ruqyah room has exposed me to lots of things. In this field, one need to be very mindful of his faith in Allah swt) especially as it regards destiny. The agent of darkness during interrogation lay claims to their ability to change peoples destiny, so care must be taken when listening to witches.

Last Sunday, I was discussing with some elders when a brother A brought another brother B to us. A told B to repeat what he just told him, B couldn't so A told us what B earlier said. Brother B had come to ask A if his wife was still around. A told B that B's wife had gone. It was B's reaction that got A curious. B became jittery, panicking and said he is dead (mo ti ku). After the whole incident was narrated and the wife was described, i recalled she is someone we already know in the ruqyah room as a witch.
The reaction of the husband as someone being tortured complement our assertion. All I could say was, ' I understand'.

The evil ones are very much around us. When we meet them during ruqyah, we always sermonizes them. Sometimes we pray to Allah to let them see the reality of hell fire and paradise which would be their abode if they don't repent and if they repent respectively. When they see hell, we see the impression on the face and when they see Paradise likewise. Showing them paradise and hellfire has been very useful in making some to repent.

I have also seen women who joined the evil force because they don't want their husband to marry a second wife.

Let's be constant in our adhkar, may Allah continue to protect us.

Wa Alaykum Salam,

It's really frightening out there. The issue of changing of people's destiny by 'those people' is very possible and true. They have access to the spirit of unsuspecting humans. People who are aggressive or get angry easily can be easily manipulated by the dark forces. These agents of darkness are very patient when they want to deal with their victims.
They wait for your Sins to accumulate especially when you are not the type that seeks forgiveness from Allah for your sins frequently.

When a woman joined the evil force because she doesn't want her husband to marry a second wife, Is that supposed to be true love? Was it done to protect her husband and herself? Lol

I hope you'll be able to shed some light on the following
1. Is their any lifestyle a person must strictly adhere to before they can be qualified as a true Raqi? Like etiquettes, type of food, association with people, secret knowledge etc

2. I'd like you to brief us in full details one of your most memorable moments in the Ruqyah room?

3. Have you ever done jinn catching just to find out more information about an issue? Jinn catching is the Capturing of Jinn to bring them into the body of a person...

I know my questions are becoming too much. Please pardon me. I'm too inquisitive for my liking. Lol

1 Like

Re: ...... by mostyg(m): 10:02am On Oct 25, 2018
LadunaI:

Thanks bro. Can you pls shed more light on what you mean by intention and reciter in that paragraph.

# I believe strongly that Jinn can attack believers that are constant with their IBADAH, but to possess is what am asking which I believe may NOT necessarily easy for them(jinn). As you can see that in case of sababul nuzul of muawidhathain you cited is more of an attack ( a spell cast) rather than possession.

Intention means what you want to happen with your recitation or the reason you are doing the recitation. Whenever you are performing ruqyah, you must have have in mind what exactly you want the recitation to acheive. It could be that you want to make it cause harm to the possessing spirits, or to send them out or to push their luggages out (yes they live in human with thier luggages such as sponges, bucket, utensil etc) or to block thier passages. Recitation could also be used to destroy sihr (sorcery, black magic etc). The ruqyah does exactly what it is intended to do.

The reciter must know what he is doing and what he wants to achieve. I dont want to emphasise piety because I can't say that about myself and i still do ruqyah. A raqi should observe all the Islamic etiquettes as much as possible.

As regards jinn possessing a believer, in my own little experience, it is possible. We all make mistakes. Our conscoiusness ( faith, fear of Allah) increases and sometimes decreases.

My advise is that we do ruqyah on ourselves periodically.

3 Likes

Re: ...... by mostyg(m): 10:27am On Oct 25, 2018
no wahala bros.
Re: ...... by mostyg(m): 10:30am On Oct 25, 2018
Jamo90:

Wa Alaykum Salam,

It's really frightening out there. The issue of changing of people's destiny by 'those people' is very possible and true. They have access to the spirit of unsuspecting humans. People who are aggressive or get angry easily can be easily manipulated by the dark forces. These agents of darkness are very patient when they want to deal with their victims.
They wait for your Sins to accumulate especially when you are not the type that seeks forgiveness from Allah for your sins frequently.

Believing in destiny is one of the 6 articles of faith. No one can change another person's destiny, theyll only try. Changing destiny lies with HIM who made it in the first instance. We need to be careful while dealing with these agent of darkness not to fall into kufr. Allah Ahlam.

Jamo90:

When a woman joined the evil force because she doesn't want her husband to marry a second wife, Is that supposed to be true love? Was it done to protect her husband and herself? Lol

Don't ever under rate a very jealous woman.

Jamo90:

I hope you'll be able to shed some light on the following
1. Is their any lifestyle a person must strictly adhere to before they can be qualified as a true Raqi? Like etiquettes, type of food, association with people, secret knowledge etc
Do sunnah, avoid haram or even makruh. Seek Allah's forgiveness all time.
I am not a saint. I found myself in this field by accident. So I m not saying I do all the above.

Jamo90:

2. I'd like you to brief us in full details one of your most memorable moments in the Ruqyah room?

Noted.

Jamo90:

3. Have you ever done jinn catching just to find out more information about an issue? Jinn catching is the Capturing of Jinn to bring them into the body of a person...

I have done this severally. This is also very useful when dealing with very stubborn jinns.
Jinns lie alot, so if you dont have prior information to what they are telling you, please dont believe them. They may sometimes lead one to kufr.
Jinn catching has its own disadvantage, it makes people lazy in recitation.

Jamo90:

I know my questions are becoming too much. Please pardon me. I'm too inquisitive for my liking. Lol

no wahala bros.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: ...... by LadunaI(m): 12:23pm On Oct 25, 2018
mostyg:

Intention means what you want to happen with your recitation or the reason you are doing the recitation. Whenever you are performing ruqyah, you must have have in mind what exactly you want the recitation to acheive. It could be that you want to make it cause harm to the possessing spirits, or to send them out or to push their luggages out (yes they live in human with thier luggages such as sponges, bucket, utensil etc) or to block thier passages. Recitation could also be used to destroy sihr (sorcery, black magic etc). The ruqyah does exactly what it is intended to do.

The reciter must know what he is doing and what he wants to achieve. I dont want to emphasise piety because I can't say that about myself and i still do ruqyah. A raqi should observe all the Islamic etiquettes as much as possible.

As regards jinn possessing a believer, in my own little experience, it is possible. We all make mistakes. Our conscoiusness ( faith, fear of Allah) increases and sometimes decreases.

Interesting! Thanks for that detailed response.

@bolded that's good to know. Though my initial thought was that, frequent tilawa and some other form of azhkar is enough to prevent jinn from possessing a believer, but ofcourse there is always those moment of spiritual ebb, be it omission or commission that can open up such kind of attack, at least from practical experience you 're sharing with us.

I want to believe now that intention matters alot when reciting ruqyah or daifa against those jinn.
Re: ...... by LadunaI(m): 12:29pm On Oct 25, 2018
Empiree:
by technical meaning Fadhlullah/RIDWAN-UL-LLA are on the same route but different definitions. But I believe being ridwanullah precedes Fadhlullah.

Obviously not everyone can can reach level of ridwanullah. That's a whole lots of contentment. Aren't you in better position to break this down cheesy

You nailed it there. I was thinking you will give us comprehensive article about that subject(Ridwanullah) like you did for others; Kashf, Awliyah etc

1 Like

Re: ...... by Dreydoe(m): 2:28pm On Oct 25, 2018
mostyg:

How do we achieve ds
Re: ...... by Empiree: 4:04pm On Oct 25, 2018
LadunaI:

You nailed it there. I was thinking you will give us comprehensive article about that subject(Ridwanullah) like you did for others; Kashf, Awliyah etc
humm, we will see how this goes
Re: ...... by mostyg(m): 8:16pm On Oct 25, 2018
Dreydoe:
How do we achieve ds

Listen to the ruqyah verses with earpiece with intention that you are performing ruqyah on yourself.

Or

Recite the ruqyah verses with same intention.

3 Likes

Re: ...... by emekaRaj(m): 12:00am On Oct 26, 2018
mmmmmm..... nice work empiree ...... am seeing ur work here. been able to keep this thread alive after such a long time

3 Likes

Re: ...... by Alhajiemeritus: 9:28am On Oct 26, 2018
mostyg:

Listen to the ruqyah verses with earpiece with intention that you are performing ruqyah on yourself.

Or

Recite the ruqyah verses with same intention.
which verses are the ruqyah verses?

1 Like

Re: ...... by Empiree: 6:05am On Oct 27, 2018
LadunaI:

There is another round of arguments about dream on social media. You may be wondering how and why i am up to date on current religious misunderstandings going on among muslims in nigeria. I watched arguments and counterarguments on youtube and facebook all the time.

Both sides are right but one side is more right than the other. Now, as i was saying before concerning screenshots up there, i came across a man talking about dream in islam and importance of dream in our lives. The brother simple urged people generally to pay close attention to their dreams and to try to remember when they wake up. I dont need Phd to figure out he is saying the truth. But unfortunately, some people left disgusting comments saying "jalabi man", "gbajue", "he is sufi", "bidah" and so on.

Majority of these people are definitely youths and agbalagba oponu with 10 kobo brain. I dont understand how they think. They are really waging war on islamic spirituality. Anytime you speak of something that is beyond their comprehension, even if you present daleel, for as long as their shuyukh don't talk about it or reject it, they too will reject it.

There is no doubt that dream is very important in our lives. They are meant to send message either to us or someone close to us. I am personally not blessed with dreams. If i have good or bad dreams, 95% of the time, they are nothing no matter how terrible or good they sound. But if someone dreams about me, and relays his or her dream, i dont take it lightly at all. I get to work right away to avert (if evil) or to hasten (if good). Do you know that my story i narrated last year about my ordeal with authority?. The fact that i am not blessed with dreams, i am blessed with perceiving things that i believe is about to occur and this is not dream. So i sensed something was about to happen back then in 2010 but i didnt give much thought about it.

Months gone and nothing happened but two weeks to actual incident that led to elaborate surveillance, my sheikh called me very early in the morning to tell me to fast the following day which was wednesday. He said he had a dream about me a night before and it was bad one. He didnt elaborate beyond that. The following day which was the day i started fasting, my mom called me to fast the following day which was Thursday. She also said she had a dream but she did not elaborate. Bro, i have the habit of not requesting for details if close person dreams about me. I just do as they said.

Two weeks later, authority showed up and that's when it started. However, within two weeks after it was clear that i am under surveillance, my little sister, who was in college in ilorin at that time also called me when i was at work but i didnt answer her call. She left me a message. I was surprised actually that she called bcus we barely talk. So i listened to her message later and she was crying while living me voicemail. That kinda got me scared despite the fact that i already knew the problem on ground. She said to call her back but i didnt.

Months later, i was talking to my elder sister in lagos and she said my little sister in ilorin tried to reach me months ago. My little sister said she went to alfa in ilorin for her personal needs but situation turned around. Instead of telling her about her business, Alfa asked her if she has a brother in the US and she said yes. Alfa said, forget about what you are here for. There is something more important which is your brother. Call him now to bring his attention to it. Not knowing that empiree was already ahead LOL

This brings question about networking (as in family relations and spiritual connection). She was there for her personal needs but mine situation came up. I rather left this for you, emekaraj and ikupakuti to explain this spiritual connection.

Also when i was in ilorin 21 years ago my elder sister who lived in lagos at the time had a terrible dream about me and she came home crying. My shekh sent for me from ilorin to do somethign about it.

When i returned to ilorin weeks later, indeed, her dream was true. I found out from two people. Yesterday, i came across this audio of Sheikh Adam(ra) titled "Oro woli Ati Aje". At 51 minutes, sheikh Adam talked about dream and it importance similar to what the brother what saying on facebook. I certainly understood his message. My question is, why is it difficult for some people{puritans} to comprehend this simple thing?.

Dreams are meant to send message. They are 46th part of nabuwa. When i told one of the commenters, he said something like "nabuwa ko nabuwa ni".

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9Hwqm7IFrS8&t=3605s

Why is it so difficult to understand?. Is this simply due to hatred just bcus we dont share same manhaj?. It is crazy when i read their comments. They will not believe anything you say if they perceive you are sufi or share sufi manhaj. They believe you have zero knowledge and you have nothing do with hadith or islam altogether. When i told him that dreams are meant to send message, his responses show he lacks sense. I had to give up on him. Some of them only have knowledge of the book but they have zero knowledge of basirah (spiritual insight).

They do not believe their is knowledge beyond external observation.

3 Likes 3 Shares

Re: ...... by Jamo90: 12:07pm On Oct 27, 2018
mostyg:

Believing in destiny is one of the 6 articles of faith. No one can change another person's destiny, theyll only try. Changing destiny lies with HIM who made it in the first instance. We need to be careful while dealing with these agent of darkness not to fall into kufr. Allah Ahlam.

Don't ever under rate a very jealous woman.

Do sunnah, avoid haram or even makruh. Seek Allah's forgiveness all time.
I am not a saint. I found myself in this field by accident. So I m not saying I do all the above.

Noted.

I have done this severally. This is also very useful when dealing with very stubborn jinns.
Jinns lie alot, so if you dont have prior information to what they are telling you, please dont believe them. They may sometimes lead one to kufr.
Jinn catching has its own disadvantage, it makes people lazy in recitation.

no wahala bros.

Thanks for the prompt reply. I think that's all for now.

May Allah continue to Bless and Protect you and your family. Amin

1 Like

Re: ...... by LadunaI(m): 1:38pm On Oct 27, 2018
@empiree

Most time I try to imagine how hard is it for you to convince most of these puritans, but then I realized how much Rasulullah(saw) has to endure at the hands of mushrikum about teaching them what they don't know.

I do believe that man will always be an enemy of what they don't know except those who are humble in spirit. I can't imagine Muslims would be arguing blinded about such thing. If they have partake in abundance of such blessings before, they wouldn't be condemning or ridicule "prophehood". Dreams or vision remain such a BLESSINGs that will continue to solidify our Iman.

As a matter of necessity , I had a dreams journal dated back, as far back as 2 decades ago. And am amazed @times when I see dreams of many years coming to realization. You see DIVINE BLESSINGS know no bound, there lots of spiritual experiences one cannot be disclose in the public fora. But the realities is, for those that seek DIVINE 'face', dreams are just one of many ways Allah(swt) commununciate with HIS "choosing" servants. Going into detail of that will only make them more rebellious. In fact dreams being classified as 46th part of prophethood has got me thinking lately from the spiritual experience I've being having for some times now where I would class that. The good part is all references to that experience can be gleaned from Quran and sunnah. It only make you understand more thing or text (hadith) when you read them.

But what I know for sure is that, if they follow the right part, they will surely experience it, for DIVINE grace continue to open so far we ask for it.

Allahu allam

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: ...... by LadunaI(m): 7:18am On Oct 28, 2018
@empiree check this response of Muhammed Ali. I so much like it. I don't know if you've watch before?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TQsiA8hNEDs
Re: ...... by Empiree: 2:20pm On Oct 28, 2018
LadunaI:
@empiree check this response of Muhammed Ali. I so much like it. I don't know if you've watch before?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TQsiA8hNEDs
interesting. Never watched this clip before. Learned two things on the side.

Muslim population in the 60s was 600m while world population was 4m. 50yrs later, muslim population triple of that while world population grew 3m more.

Now compared to medieval and pre-medieval times in the time of the prophets, our planet must be barren or almost empty. This means that all the wars fought in the time of the prophet (saw), historians must have exerggerated number of casualties. There could not have been 500 killed, 700 killed etc.

Alhamdululah he died a Muslim. That's the most important thing. Brilliant and articulated fellow.

3 Likes

Re: ...... by emekaRaj(m): 12:37pm On Oct 29, 2018
how can anyone argue about the importants of dream, they must lack basic Islamic knowledge, haven't they heard about the dream of firouna of yusuf's time, or the two prisoners dream and how yusuf interpreted them.
it is also very well document in hadith, that the prophet use to ask his companion, if they had any dreams so that he can interpret them.
this are basic Islamic knowledge that all Muslim should know, u shouldn't argue with anyone who dnt know this tins.

for us Muslims who can't Goto babalawo, dreams are one of the thing we have as warning and guidance.

weeks ago I had a dream, that I went to night party, an was chased an short at with arrow, I was worried because one of the arrows hit me. but I stop going to parties like 15 years ago so I was finding it hard to interpret d dream until the next day a close friend came to invite me to his bachelor's eve. and I already know my answer is a big NO. if I had dismiss d dream only Allah knows wat would have happened.

sometimes a short dream b4 waken up for work and u already have answers to the tough question ur boss is going to ask you.

dreams are important but understanding them urself is key, bcoz everyone 's dream has unique interpretation. but if u don't u can always seek someone who is knowledgeable about dreams interpretation.

salam.

4 Likes

Re: ...... by Empiree: 2:45pm On Oct 29, 2018
^^^

See this

weeks ago I had a dream, that I went to night party, an was chased an short at with arrow, I was worried because one of the arrows hit me. but I stop going to parties like 15 years ago so I was finding it hard to interpret d dream until the next day a close friend came to invite me to his bachelor's eve. and I already know my answer is a big NO. if I had dismiss d dream only Allah knows wat would have happened.

Clearly your dream sent you a message ahead of pending predicament. This is what I was saying to the guy on fb, that dreams are meant to send message either to the dreamer or to someone else. But he doesn't get it.

He said "message to who?. Is this REVEALATION?. REVEALATION stopped with Prophet (saw)".

I just stopped talking to him when I realized his brain is suspended btw heaven and Earth. It is difficult to tell someone difference between sugar and honey.
Re: ...... by Empiree: 2:27pm On Oct 30, 2018
Indeed

Re: ...... by Trottle: 2:32pm On Oct 30, 2018
Fkhalifa:
I'll like to know more about the Jinn Qarin, how true is it that jinns see what's in laul mafhuz? and how do the witches fly?

Keep up the good works Sheikhs!

@Fkhalifa, it is common knowledge that your Jinn is your intimate companion in the other world, many of them are unbelievers, however, Allah can choose to bless you with a believing Jinn.

What is uncommon knowledge (among average Muslims) is that your Jinn can be engineered and swapped to work for another Jinn (as posited by Sheikh Ikupakuti) VERY REAL. Hence the need to protect yourself by extension the Jinn too.

This leads me to the importance of Suratul Mulk, and the need to be very careful of the friends and companions we keep especial sisters.

There was this Jambito Sister sometimes last year or two. She just gained admission at that time in one of the third generation Federal University. As we know how fresh entry into Uni be very draining financially.

Luckily or (unluckily for her), one of her Senior colleagues (School mama people) took a liking to her maybe due to the fact that they belong to the same linguistic group... or more perhaps. Despite the current financial constraint, the Jambito sister wanted to get a place of her own, and effort were already to that effect, but the Senior colleague persuaded and persuaded her to stay with her. This School mama is asmathic and also plagued by its relateds. Let me mention that the "Jambito" sister is quite bright academically. She started staying with the School mama, and they both related well.

During the semester, the other Jambito realised that despite her hard work and demonstration of intellectual prowess, she was not progress, falling grades here and there. Meanwhile, the other sister with say over two decades long asthma and other breathing problems started clearing off, a great improvement from the aliment.

The semester ended for the with woeful grades, while the later had her problems gone.

This Jambito during the Semester break, we got talking, regularly, and we sure do talk about the afterlife a lot, and Barzakh too. So one of this talks that I introduced Suratul Mulk to her, as a means to avoid Azab of the grave... She stuck with the Surah and it became top Surah.

After the Semester break, she continued to stay with the School mother, while she also stuck with the Surah. During mid-semester break or so, they began to have series of fight (which I consider to be ladies intolerance and fickleness) where the School mother alledged that the Jambito was rude, disrespectful and so forth. Tall and Short, she threw the Jambito out and cold. She later had to squat for the rest of the semester with a close colleagues. Before the semester ended, she witnessed an improvement in her grades.

On getting home for the second semester break to resume another level, she paid a courtesy visit to her Mualim, and it was there she revealed all she went through. The Mualim staunchly believes in Dua and Sadaqah, embarked on special Dua for her and made her at ease. However, he had to inform her mum later that something sinister happened which she out of her naivety was oblivious of. The other lady actually made the former's QARIN to work for her (her aliment) while her own was swapped and given to the later!!! shocked

How she did it, I still can't say (most likely she was into one of the occultic group OR her mum maybe there, but I suspect it may be both). I learnt that O ri ę ko gbà Abodé- her QARIN was bright and strong, and ultimately, Allah's Rahma (through Surah Al Mulk? Allahu Alam).

Now from my deductions, it could be possible for some of them that "belong" to read you like a notebook at first meeting, and if your Jinn is weak and could easily be compelled, coupled with the fact that you are not prayerful, you could terribly suffer.

Subsequent Semesters, the Jambito's grade have now improved, in fact, towering, and the school mama is now apologizing for her I'll treatment and asking her to come back (to finish the work abi? grin Or perhaps she has witnessed another resurgence of her aliment... Allahu Alam).

This sister doesn't know of this revelation, however, she has really stucked with the Surah.

2 Likes

Re: ...... by Trottle: 2:39pm On Oct 30, 2018
@Fx Khalifa,

I don't think the Jinns "see" Lahul Mahfuz. Due to their nature and habitat. For beings who can only go as high as the exosphere, and Lahul Mahfuz is totally not within their purview. I think the best they can do is obtain snippets (by listening to the discussion of the Angels) and that to bodes a very dangerous consequence for them.

Let the Sheikhs expantiate for us.

Allahu Alam.

Regarding how "they" fly toor... grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: ...... by Empiree: 2:56pm On Oct 30, 2018
Ummm

Re: ...... by Empiree: 3:21pm On Oct 30, 2018
Trottle:

Keep up the good works Sheikhs!

@Fkhalifa, it is common knowledge that your Jinn is your intimate companion in the other world, many of them are unbelievers, however, Allah can choose to bless you with a believing Jinn.

What is uncommon knowledge (among average Muslims) is that your Jinn can be engineered and swapped to work for another Jinn (as posited by Sheikh Ikupakuti) VERY REAL. Hence the need to protect yourself by extension the Jinn too.

This leads me to the importance of Suratul Mulk, and the need to be very careful of the friends and companions we keep especial sisters.

There was this Jambito Sister sometimes last year or two. She just gained admission at that time in one of the third generation Federal University. As we know how fresh entry into Uni be very draining financially.

Luckily or (unluckily for her), one of her Senior colleagues (School mama people) took a liking to her maybe due to the fact that they belong to the same linguistic group... or more perhaps. Despite the current financial constraint, the Jambito sister wanted to get a place of her own, and effort were already to that effect, but the Senior colleague persuaded and persuaded her to stay with her. This School mama is asmathic and also plagued by its relateds. Let me mention that the "Jambito" sister is quite bright academically. She started staying with the School mama, and they both related well.

During the semester, the other Jambito realised that despite her hard work and demonstration of intellectual prowess, she was not progress, falling grades here and there. Meanwhile, the other sister with say over two decades long asthma and other breathing problems started clearing off, a great improvement from the aliment.

The semester ended for the with woeful grades, while the later had her problems gone.

This Jambito during the Semester break, we got talking, regularly, and we sure do talk about the afterlife a lot, and Barzakh too. So one of this talks that I introduced Suratul Mulk to her, as a means to avoid Azab of the grave... She stuck with the Surah and it became top Surah.

After the Semester break, she continued to stay with the School mother, while she also stuck with the Surah. During mid-semester break or so, they began to have series of fight (which I consider to be ladies intolerance and fickleness) where the School mother alledged that the Jambito was rude, disrespectful and so forth. Tall and Short, she threw the Jambito out and cold. She later had to squat for the rest of the semester with a close colleagues. Before the semester ended, she witnessed an improvement in her grades.

On getting home for the second semester break to resume another level, she paid a courtesy visit to her Mualim, and it was there she revealed all she went through. The Mualim staunchly believes in Dua and Sadaqah, embarked on special Dua for her and made her at ease. However, he had to inform her mum later that something sinister happened which she out of her naivety was oblivious of. The other lady actually made the former's QARIN to work for her (her aliment) while her own was swapped and given to the later!!! shocked

How she did it, I still can't say (most likely she was into one of the occultic group OR her mum maybe there, but I suspect it may be both). I learnt that O ri ę ko gbà Abodé- her QARIN was bright and strong, and ultimately, Allah's Rahma (through Surah Al Mulk? Allahu Alam).

Now from my deductions, it could be possible for some of them that "belong" to read you like a notebook at first meeting, and if your Jinn is weak and could easily be compelled, coupled with the fact that you are not prayerful, you could terribly suffer.

Subsequent Semesters, the Jambito's grade have now improved, in fact, towering, and the school mama is now apologizing for her I'll treatment and asking her to come back (to finish the work abi? grin Or perhaps she has witnessed another resurgence of her aliment... Allahu Alam).

This sister doesn't know of this revelation, however, she has really stucked with the Surah.

Nkán nbé

3 Likes

Re: ...... by Empiree: 3:22pm On Oct 30, 2018
Trottle:
@Fx Khalifa,

I don't think the Jinns "see" Lahul Mahfuz. Due to their nature and habitat. For beings who can only go as high as the exosphere, and Lahul Mahfuz is totally not within their purview. I think the best they can do is obtain snippets (by listening to the discussion of the Angels) and that to bodes a very dangerous consequence for them.

Let the Sheikhs expantiate for us.

Allahu Alam.

Regarding how "they" fly toor... grin
right
Re: ...... by Empiree: 5:49pm On Oct 30, 2018
Difference btw Idan( magic) and Ogun (charm)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Rvngl8oSrY8
Re: ...... by Empiree: 8:06pm On Oct 30, 2018
rodiyaAllah anihu

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (82) (83) (84) (85) (86) (87) (88) ... (164) (Reply)

Islam For Muslims: Side Talk Station / Cute and Romantic Photos Of Muslim Couples

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 124
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.