Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,895 members, 7,817,641 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 04:05 PM

...... - Islam for Muslims (103) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Islam for Muslims / ...... (215874 Views)

Angels Of Mercy: Some Of The Houses They Do Not Enter / It's Delusional & Sign Of Apostasy To Believe Angels Are Caught On Video Camera / Differences Between Angels And Jinn (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (100) (101) (102) (103) (104) (105) (106) ... (164) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: ...... by qeemus: 12:12pm On May 12, 2019
ikupakuti:
...In all, both human, jinns, angels or any creature can only know as much as GOD permits. GOD said in the KURSIYYI that “they (creatures) cant encompass a thing from his (GOD‘S) knowledge save what he (GOD) wills“.

#The human QAREEN is like his OS, if it gets compromised, the whole life of that person would be compromised.

#The terrestial phase of a man‘s spirituality & hence destiny is wired to his QAREEN.

#When you hear ORI, ELEDA, IRAWO, KADARA, CHI etc, thats the QAREEN.

#When one is summon in a calabash grin it is the QAREEN (ones soft copy) that will appear & anything done to him will affect ones destiny depending on how weak or strong the QAREEN is.

#When the QAREEN is strong & resistant, they say “ori e lee“. When it is weak & ductile they say “ori e gba abode“ “ori buruku“ grin

#Another person‘s QAREEN (irawo) that is brighter with good prospects, can be reprogrammed & wired into that of another that is weak & lacks prospect, in order to work for him. Thats what they call (gba irawo) .

#Ignorance is the prime adversary of man. The plots of the devil are weak in the face of knowledge.

#GOD must surely interfare & respond to prayer, but like the NABI (saw) said, the prayers of a mumin are answered in one of 3 ways....
Deep!

2 Likes

Re: ...... by Empiree: 2:24pm On May 12, 2019
ikupakuti:
...In all, both human, jinns, angels or any creature can only know as much as GOD permits. GOD said in the KURSIYYI that “they (creatures) cant encompass a thing from his (GOD‘S) knowledge save what he (GOD) wills“.

#The human QAREEN is like his OS, if it gets compromised, the whole life of that person would be compromised.

#The terrestial phase of a man‘s spirituality & hence destiny is wired to his QAREEN.

#When you hear ORI, ELEDA, IRAWO, KADARA, CHI etc, thats the QAREEN.

#When one is summon in a calabash grin it is the QAREEN (ones soft copy) that will appear & anything done to him will affect ones destiny depending on how weak or strong the QAREEN is.

#When the QAREEN is strong & resistant, they say “ori e lee“. When it is weak & ductile they say “ori e gba abode“ “ori buruku“ grin

#Another person‘s QAREEN (irawo) that is brighter with good prospects, can be reprogrammed & wired into that of another that is weak & lacks prospect, in order to work for him. Thats what they call (gba irawo) .

#Ignorance is the prime adversary of man. The plots of the devil are weak in the face of knowledge.

#GOD must surely interfare & respond to prayer, but like the NABI (saw) said, the prayers of a mumin are answered in one of 3 ways....

1 Like

Re: ...... by Empiree: 2:26pm On May 12, 2019
ikupakuti:
....#Witchcraft like other spiritual prowess, may come by birth or be acquired through effort. (witchcraft is a feature among some jinns)

#Its like an app programmed into the OS (QAREEN). So, witchcraft is not really about a person but his QAREEN. Thats why the NABI (saw) said, if there is anything that can change destiny, then its Ain (witchcraft) i.e the unmutable destiny not the mutable one o. grin No go find their trouble if you dont have the strenght to fight o. grin

#The key to unravel the mystery called destiny is another mystery called TIME. I.e what tomorrow holds would be unraveled when tomorrow comes grin

#The movements of the stars are the cusors of TIME. Studying the movement of the stars would unravel the mystery called TIME & hence destiny/future. grin

#Ever wonder why our destiny/future are not hidden to creature of higher sphares ?

#GOD said a day in the share of MALAKUT is in equivalency to 1000 earthly years. A day in JABARUT is in equivalency to 50000 earthly years.

#Now, imagine how much of our future a being operating in such realm could see in a minute grin

#When you connect the dots, you‘ll realise that destiny/future is not as obscure or hidden as many people think. grin

#Now, you‘ll realise why it was easy for phiraoun to pull out MUSA‘S info long before he was born by consulting the custodians of TIME : THE STARS!

1 Like

Re: ...... by Empiree: 2:45pm On May 12, 2019
See what ikupakuti said exactly what the young Alfa said. Some muslims do not understand.. They lumped everything together
ikupakuti:

Yeah.

#A fortuneteller is whoever tells, predicts, prophesys, speculates, etc on the outcome or details of an event/matter (whether personal or general), whether past, current or futuristic, no matter the channel he utilizes in arriving @ his conclusions.

#A muslim who conducts istikhara for people & tells them the outcome is also a fortune teller.

#A physician that conducts ultrascan for women & reveal to them the condition of whats in their womb is also a fortuneteller.

#All those speculators on broad street manhattan, NY grin are also fortunetellers (I hope you know their history & origin grin )

#Those we are forbidden from approaching are of two types.

1-: Those whos channels are legit but ungodly.

2-: Those who cast lots.

#The dangers of the first is that it can never be devoid of the manipulations of the devil, like in the HADITH that says the jinns do go to the upper sky to listen but mix the truth with a 100 lies, now those are who the NABI (saw) refered to as fortune tellers of that time.

As you can see, that channel (listening to the angels is a legit one) but by the time they relay it, it has become something else. Imagine visiting such @ that time & inquiring from him to tell you whether this new prophet is real or fake ? grin grin grin

#Again from this hadith, we can infer that the angels have some details of our destiny/future.

#The dangers of the second is that, it is a FAKE & RECKLESS approach which operates on PURE CHANCE. I‘m still coming to it.

2 Likes

Re: ...... by Empiree: 3:29pm On May 12, 2019
Alhajiemeritus:
SHEIK NDA SALATI AGBA ,SHEIK TAJ'L ADABI AND SHEIK BULALA OFA SITTING DOWN. (RTA.)
Re: ...... by Empiree: 3:29pm On May 12, 2019
Alhajiemeritus:
The Mysterious Sheikh Muhammad Jamiu Bulala(R.T.A)
Sheikh Muhammad Jamiu Bulala Shamsu-deen-islam was an extra-ordinary and supernatural saint in the sight of Allah and Humanity.He was the luminary of his time in the spiritual sciences of God and in the disciples of the Divine Law.He was renowned in the sciences of Sufism,Shariah and Haqeeqah.
He was a colossus that came to be known as the Magnate(Ghaosu) of his time after the passing away of Sheikh Ibrahim bn Abdullah Niyas of Senegal.He was the one that succeeded the throne of Al Ghawth-al-azam as related in one of his poems:
“Out Of Divine love,I Ascended the throne of Ghaosiyyah(the great succour on earth),the position earlier occupied by my predecessor Ibrahim and thus becoming the general overseer and leader of all the saints of the world”.
The magnate of this time,Sheikh Muhammad Jamiu Bulala(R.T.A) was born to the family of sayyid Abdul-Hakeem Akanmu Iji of Lagbedu Royal family,Ogbomoso in the former old Oyo empire in Oyo State of Nigeria.His mother’s name is sayyidat Humuani Oyebimpe Abebi Okin who was a princess from the King of Adegboye Atoloyetele Royal family Offa,Kwara State of Nigeria in 1919.
Many stories were connected to his birth,among such stories was that,he was seen laughing seriously on the very day he was born,which is a strange occurence among new born babies.In addition to this,it was also said that two navels were seen on his stomach when he was born,but as people shouted,surprisingly,one of the navels disappeared immediately but reappeared at a later time.Those where some of the signs seen on sheikh Muh’d Jamiu Bulala which portrayed him as an exceptional,extra-ordinary and supernatural servant of God right from his cradle…..
When sheikh bulala was later asked about the signs seen on the day he was delivered to the world,He said,I laughed on the very day I was born welcoming myself to the people of Offa and the whole universe for the great blessing God showered on them through my arrival to their midst.
Secondly,the two navels was a result of a sign that emanated during one of the wars fought against the idolators of Meccah in the lifetime of Rasulullahi Muhammad s.a.w..He said,I was a reincarnation of one of the past waliyi(saint)on earth because souls of saints do not die but transmigrate into another pious body to be reborn for the continuation of the assignment Allah has ascribed on them.
Qur’an 56 vese 60-61,buttresses this insinuation,”WE HAVE DECREED DEATH TO YOU ALL,AND WE ARE NOT OUTSTRIPPED,TO TRANSFIGURE YOU AND CREATE YOU INTO ANOTHER FORMS THAT YOU MAY NOT KNOW”(Q56,V60-61).
The above assertions are not peculiar to Sheikh Bulala alone,we have heard a similar story of prophet Isa<jesus>who spoke to people in his cradle which attest to his status as a prophet of God.This is contained in the Holy Qur’an that says:
“I AM INDEED A SERVANT OF GOD,HE HAS GIVEN ME REVELATION AND MADE ME A PROPHET,AND HE HAS MADE ME BLESSED WHERESOEVER I MAY BE,AND HATH ENJOINED ON ME PRAYER AND CHARITY AS LONG AS I LIVE”.(Qur’an 19,Vs 30-33).
Sheikh Bulala lived in Ogbomoso briefly before his parents permitted him to live with his mother’s relation sayyidi Muhammad-l-Awwal Adegoke of Ojude’s compound in Offa.
The giant Sheikh,Muh’d Jamiu Bulala started his Qur’anic knowledge under the tutelage of Sheikh Ismaila Jeje of Arogun’s compound in Offa at a tender age;he strived for knowledge as said by Rasululahi (S.A.W) that,search for knowledge from the craddle to the tomb,even as far as China.
After the completion of the Holy Qur’an from Sheikh Ismaila Jeje in Offa,Sheikh Bulala set forth to the City of Ilorin in Kwara State in Nigeria to seek the Divine knowledge and guidance.Among his Sheikhs were Sheikh Abdul Rahman Alabidun,Sheikh Akanlabi,Sheikh Oke Aluko,but prominent among them was Sheikh Muhammad Bashir Adangba,under these great Sheikhs,he learned the sciences of exegesis of Qur’an,the science of the traditions of Rasululahi,theology,jurisprudence,grammar,rhetorics,logics,semantics,Qur’anic recitation and philology.He encountered a more spiritually oriented instructor in the saintly person of Sheikh Bashir Adangba.
Sheikh Muhammad Jamiu Bulala lived an ascetic life and spent a collection of thirty-eight(38)years in khalwa searching for the knowledge of the Divine Being.After coming out from this prayer retreat,Sheikh usually chant on Lahilaha ilallahu and utter some incomprehensible statements such as claiming that,he was Sheikh Abdul Qadir,he was Ali bn Abi Talib the fourth orthodox caliph of Islam and that,he was with prophet Musa,(peace be upon him) who crossed the red sea,when they were been pursued by Pharaoh.
It was also reported that,he used to tell people that he knew his arrival date in Offa,he knew how long he would stay,he knew where he emanated from and where he would be going after leaving Offa and he knew his demise date.This is the concept of reincarnation of the pious servants of God according to the Sufists.
Sheikh Jamiu’s bulalalistic trait
The word bulala is a Yoruba word meaning’horsewhip’ Sheikh Bulala is fond of holding horsewhip at all time and some other frightful things like stick and sword.He used to hold them in order to scare people off his way,so as not to disturb his spiritual journey or dent his spiritual desire.All sane religions abhor nudity,Sheikh said,I use to whip the erring girls whom half of their body is exposed.No girls with good home training shall appear outside with half of her body naked.In view of this unlawful act,Sheikh Bulala uses his horsewhip to correct this obscenity act,Sheikh said,leave those girls with lack of home training,i’m outside to train them.
Secondly,human beings are fond of luxuries and worldly things,money seems to be their God.If by accident Allah accepted one’s prayer through me,others shall be coming in troop in order to have their own share of my Divine spiritual power.Sheikh Bulala said human being lack sense of belonging and philosophical thought.He asked some of His disciples that ‘since you have been coming to me,have I ever scared anyone of you who came for Wirdu with horsewhip?,they replied no.Have I ever beaten or cut anyone of you with my sword?They said no’.
With Sheikh’s clairvoyancy and with the power Allah gave him to know what is hidden or to know the thought of human being in advance ever before they utter a statement.Sheikh said,it is those who want my prayer for money and whom i know shall mess up and been carried away by the money Allah gave them;they are the people I scare with my horsewhip.Sheikh said,”is it not because of this act that I was nicknamed ‘Bulala'(horsewhip)?,my full name is Muhammad Jamih,Shamsudeen(R.T.A).But being that I personally love funny things,Bulala is funny and unique,so all of you shouldn’t worry yourselves about my nickname Bulala.Let the people call me Sheikh Bulala”.So he said to Baba Arole(His 1st khalifa) and some other disciples.
Marital Life Of Sheikh Muh’d Jamiu Bulala
Sheikh Muhammad Jamiu Bulala(R.T.A)was happily married with three wives and blessed with nine children.
The wives are:
Sayidat Muminat Muh’d Jamiu Bulala
Sayidat Khadijat Muh’d Jamiu Bulala
Sayidat Radiyat Muh’d Jamiu Bulala.
The children are:
Khalifat Sheikh Lukman-ul-Hakeem Muh’d Jami’u Bulala..Founder of(Sheikh Muhammad Jamiu Bulala Islamic Foundation Worldwide).
Sheikh Zakariyau-Al-ansory Muhammad Jamiu Bulala(Naibul-Khalifat).He’s the deputy Khalifat that deputizes in the abscence of Khalifat Sheikh Lukman.
Sheikh Abdul Lateef Shammy Muh’d Jamiu Bulala.He’s the founder of Al-Jamiu Centre For Arabic&Islamic Studies,situated at Offa in Nigeria.
Sheikh Khidir Haqiqi Muhammad Jamiu Bulala.He’s a prominent and erudite son of Bulala who is a graduate of comparative Religion in University of Ilorin,Kwara state of Nigeria.
Among females are:
Sayidat Aisha Gharayi Muh’d Jamiu Bulala
Sayidat Awa’u Kulu Manjid Muh’d Jamiu Bulala
Sayidat Ganiyat Shakirah Muhammad Jamiu Bulala
Sayidat Fatimah Zahrau Muhammad Jamiu Bulala.
May the light,essence and reality of Sheikh Muhammad Jamiu Bulala continue to manifest in their lives till eternity..Ameen.
The Miracles Of Sheikh Muhammad Jamiu
It was reported that Khalifah Aleshinro from Ogun state,like other faithful of the sheikh,visited Sheikh One day.As usual of Sheikh,he decided to entertain his visitor.He then went inside and brought a loaf of bread.To his amazement,he discovered that rats had eaten almost half of the bread.This annoyed him and he commanded all the rats in his house to assemble before him so that he could detect which one of them had tampered with the bread.One of the rats came out and raised up its fore legs,signifying that it was the rat that ate the bread,then sheikh took a broom and warned the rat not to do that again,afterall he feeds them always.This action of Sheikh coupled with the communication between him and the rats ascertain which one of them had tampered with the bread however surprised the visitor greatly..(Related by Sheikh Muh’d Raji Afelele).
This incident,though ridiculous,could be counted as part of Karamat.Qur’an tells us about the conversation between prophet Sulayman and the ants.When prophet Sulayman heard the voice of one of them,what he said was”O my lord! So order me that I may be grateful for the favors,which thou hast bestowed on me…” This shows that man’s ability to communicate with animals is a great favor from Allah.
Not only this,Sheikh Muh’d Baare Sengina,one of the Tijaniyyah’s Sheikh from Kaduna reported that he had lived with Sheikh Muh’d Jamiu Bulala for six months in Khalwa(prayer seclusion) and throughout the time did not see him eating..Moreover,anytime he(Sheikh Baare)demanded for food,Sheikh Jamiu would just go in and bring out food which he(Sheikh Baare) had not seen anybody preparing it because nobody was with them in the Khalwa and no traces of food seen.He also related that the food was always wrap with a kind of cloth described as mysterious,the type which he had never come across in life.
This story is not impossible for the Holy Qur’an narrates the story of Maryam to us whereby her needs were supplied to her without struggling for it.Qur’an says!
Right graciously did Her Lord accept her:He made her grow in purity and beauty:to the care of Zakariya was she assigned.Everytime that he entered(Her)chamber to see her,he found her supplied with sustenance.He said”O Maryam whence(comes)this to you?” she said:”from God:for God provides sustenance with measure.
Similarly,Sheikh Muhammad Raji Opeloyeru reported that he was in the entourage of Sheikh’s on a usual periodic visit to the railway station at Offa one day,but as soon as they got back home,they discovered that Sheikh’s key was missing.After some,he(sheikh Opeloyeru)decided to seek the help of a carpenter so that they would be able to get inside,after a while,Sheikg Jamiu now face the Sky and said,”You the leader of the Jinns!you had better order one of your disciples who took the key to my house now and return it or else,surprisingly the key just dropped from the roof of the house.
It was also reported that Sheikh Muhammad Jami’u bulala performed a miracle at a marriage ceremony which completely baffled everybody present at the scene.Sheikh,on seeing the coffee tea without milk to be served on the occasion remarked that atimes some saints entertain their visitors with food from paradise.He was asked how possible it was.In his reply,he demonstrated the possibility by turning the tea to cold,sweet and thick milk.He then ordered the people to say’Bismillahi Rahmani Rahim’before drinking it.Those who drank the milk commented that the taste and flavor of the milk was quite different from the one they were used to.The milk was sweeter,cold and thicker.They had no doubt that the milk wasn’t an earthly one.Among those who witnessed the scene were Alhaji Sharafadeen Ajara,sheikh Muh,d Jamiu Bulala revealed to them that this is a food from Paradise..
Another living miracle by Sheikh Muhammad Jamiu Bulala(R.T.A) was the one he performed for a barren couple.It was reported that the couple had visited Sheikh on several occasions complaining about their childlessness.They implored Sheikh to pray for them so that they would bear children.During one of such visit to Sheikh,He frankly told them that God had destined them to be barren.This was too much for the couple to bear.They broke down into tears and tearfully beseeched Sheikh to intervene for them because it would be shameful and terrible for them if Sheikh could not help their predicament.’On hearing this,Sheikh was moved and promised to pray to God for them.Sheikh asked the couple to lead him and some of his disciples to their house.At the couple’s house,a strange occurence happened by which Sheikh wore his shoes into their bedroom and they didn’t complain.Surprisingly,Sheikh told the couple to stay outside whilst he prayed.Later,he called the husband in and told him that God has answered their prayer and would bless them with two issues.He now asked the husband to choose the sex he would want Allah to give them.The husband decided on a male and a female.He told the husband to go out and call his wife.He poured water into his mouth and cleansed his mouth with it,poured it out and asked the wife to drink it.The wife earnestly drank the water.He then congratulated the wife for he thought she would hesitate or refuse to drink the water.The couple later in their lives got two children-a male,and a female.The children are successful in their own ways and living happily till date.The couple themselves confirmed this story,but for privacy reason,their names could not mentioned..Sheikh Sarafadeen Ajara is a living witness to this story.
Again,Sheikh was to a great extent clairvoyance.It was reported that one day,early in the morning,Sheikh went to a barber’s shop at the motor garage in Offa.As he told the barber,he was going to wait for a saint friend of his coming to pay him a visit from Ilorin.Of course,there had not been any prior notice on the part of the visitor.Later in the day,the visitor came as Sheikh had predicted.Sheikh then ask the barber to tell the visitor his prediction and he did.On their way to Sheikh’s house,Sheikh asked the visitor what he would like to eat when they get home,the visitor replied that he would like to take ‘pap and bean cake’.On getting home,Sheikh asked his wife to recall what he had told her before he left home in the morning.The wife said he told her that he would have a visitor from Ilorin later in the day and the visitor would like to eat ‘pap and bean cake’ and so she should prepare them.The visitor could no longer hid his feelings,he praised and acknowledge Sheikh’s spiritual power…
Besides,Sheikh Muhammad Jami’u Bulala(R.T.A) was telephatic.An admirer and follower of Sheikh,was wondering whether he too would be as erratic as Sheikh Muh’d Jamiu bulala upon attaining the status of Sainthood.And he was feeling uneasy about his thought.Sheikh told him he shouldn’t worry,he would not be eccentric like him when he becomes a saint.The man was surprised and puzzled at Sheikh’s saying because he uttered no word..(Related by Sheikh Sarafadeen Ajara).

1 Like

Re: ...... by LadunaI(m): 6:00pm On May 12, 2019
Empiree:
See what ikupakuti said exactly what the young Alfa said. Some missions do not understand.. They lumped everything together

qeemus:
Deep!

Thanks both for refreshing us with those insightful posts from Ikupakuti. It's like I've never read that before. At time, I do think Ikupakuti is from another "planet" lol grin, such is his Islamic academic scholarship in this area. I pray he resurface once again .BTW Éku oungbé o to ALL.

1 Like

Re: ...... by Empiree: 8:30pm On May 12, 2019
Rilwayne001:

Chai, i didn't do fine at a oh. Maybe next year sha cry cry
grin now this is 'next year'

1 Like 1 Share

Re: ...... by Empiree: 8:37pm On May 12, 2019
LadunaI:

Lol...take it easy bro lanrexlan!

Thank you for this, but if you've truly see the whole things has been SUBJECTIVE, you wouldn't be "adamant" with your own view. I provided a premise with which I viewed it but you forthrightly rejected it. I am not saying your view is wrong but others are not seeing it the way you perceived it. This is exactly what happened to me last year. Any form of subjectivity would always produce divergent of views.

Take for instance, written number 6 on your palm, from your perspective (view) is letter 6 but unfortunately if you show same to me, and me standing in front of you I will see 9 not 6. This how worldviews differs but to some extent both of us might not be wrong either, if we can prove ourselves base on our position, why and how we arrive at our different views.

I wouldn't go further into proving anything! because you might still misconstrue what am trying to bring out. Consider this example I gave above taking your Qur'an answer as example, analysing it to show you my OWN VIEW about it, while giving the reason why I choose that position, but you think now am bringing that for sake of mark, ignoring the context I cite that example. So pls bro, I am not saying that is correct because I believe you have you own reason(s) while you say Qur'an in the first place. And the onus is you to share that so that with us, so we can learn from the angle you view it.

Again, when the issue of question 2i cropped up. It was alhajiemeritus that first notice that there is problem with that question. Also, when I got to it after several research I realized that the question is worded "wrongly". Though not so sure, I asked several hufaz what they know about such kind of Sarah but to my amazement, it strange to them nothing of sort existed - a Surah with a 55 repeated verses. When @empiree realized this, he decided to expunge it but ONLY you raised objection that he should be left alone. But in my mind, I say how can one prove that when the question itself contain "error". I said to myself, wait you will learn new things when the answer is out.

Now, for me that is MOST Objective and straight forward question among all those questions, yet you see it totally differently which am hoping to learn from you from answer you gave. So pls nobody is trying to justify anything HERE but only simply putting forth our understanding of it. WE LEARN EVERYDAY, pls let take emotions out of our discussions. This is NOT about RIGHT and WRONG but sharing our perspective for other to see, contribute and learn.

Salam alaykum!
This still cracks me up a year later cheesy

1 Like

Re: ...... by Empiree: 9:21pm On May 12, 2019
I am reading posts from last yr from quizes........can't stop laughing at some comments. It was fun. This thread is gold. A brother sent me whatsapp msg saying he was glued to this thread all through the night as if he never read it before.

Also a christian brother who recently embraced islam on here was stuck on this thread. He had to send me msg asking if this is real?. I said, you aint read anything yet. Nkan nbe labe sanmo faah, i exclaimed.

4 Likes

Re: ...... by LadunaI(m): 10:52pm On May 12, 2019
Empiree:
This still cracks me up a year later cheesy
Abeg make you no bring questions that would cause "argument"this year o lol.

Its going to be fun again, there many Ustazs now in the forum.
Re: ...... by Empiree: 11:31pm On May 12, 2019
LadunaI:

Abeg make you no bring questions that would cause "argument"this year o lol.

Its going to be fun again, there many Ustazs now in the forum.
Lol....these are simple ones this year now
Re: ...... by Rilwayne001: 11:35pm On May 12, 2019
Empiree:
grin now this is 'next year'

Yes ohhh. I'm ready angry angry grin
Re: ...... by Empiree: 11:36pm On May 12, 2019
Rilwayne001:

Yes ohhh. I'm ready angry angry grin
Toor, let's see if you make it over 55% score this yr cheesy

1 Like 1 Share

Re: ...... by Usiyaro(m): 5:02am On May 13, 2019
Empiree:
I am reading posts from last yr from quizes........can't stop laughing at some comments. It was fun. This thread is gold. A brother sent me whatsapp msg saying he was glued to this thread all through the night as if he never read it before.

Also a christian brother who recently embraced islam on here was stuck on this thread. He had to send me msg asking if this is real?. I said, you aint read anything yet. Nkan nbe labe sanmo faah, i exclaimed.
yes, a very interesting thread no doubt.

1 Like

Re: ...... by Rilwayne001: 6:27am On May 13, 2019
Empiree:
Toor, let's see if you make it over 55% score this yr cheesy

Insha'Allah. cool grin
Re: ...... by lanrexlan(m): 9:04am On May 13, 2019
Rilwayne001:

Insha'Allah. cool grin
Stop shinning teeth undecided
Re: ...... by Rilwayne001: 4:18pm On May 13, 2019
lanrexlan:
Stop shinning teeth undecided

grin grin I'm finding it hard to.
Re: ...... by LyfeJennings(m): 11:09pm On May 14, 2019
ikupakuti:
....#Witchcraft like other spiritual prowess, may come by birth or be acquired through effort. (witchcraft is a feature among some jinns)

#Its like an app programmed into the OS (QAREEN). So, witchcraft is not really about a person but his QAREEN. Thats why the NABI (saw) said, if there is anything that can change destiny, then its Ain (witchcraft) i.e the unmutable destiny not the mutable one o. grin No go find their trouble if you dont have the strenght to fight o. grin

#The key to unravel the mystery called destiny is another mystery called TIME. I.e what tomorrow holds would be unraveled when tomorrow comes grin

#The movements of the stars are the cusors of TIME. Studying the movement of the stars would unravel the mystery called TIME & hence destiny/future. grin

#Ever wonder why our destiny/future are not hidden to creature of higher sphares ?

#GOD said a day in the share of MALAKUT is in equivalency to 1000 earthly years. A day in JABARUT is in equivalency to 50000 earthly years.

#Now, imagine how much of our future a being operating in such realm could see in a minute grin

#When you connect the dots, you‘ll realise that destiny/future is not as obscure or hidden as many people think. grin

#Now, you‘ll realise why it was easy for phiraoun to pull out MUSA‘S info long before he was born by consulting the custodians of TIME : THE STARS!

U fucking brilliant hommie
Very very very brilliant
I'd like to know u

1 Like

Re: ...... by Empiree: 3:50am On May 17, 2019

1 Like

Re: ...... by Empiree: 5:38am On May 17, 2019
Drniyi4u:
Salam alaikum @wizeb,oy, siss,ie et al, anything this year?
follow this if you can

1 Like

Re: ...... by YUNGCONCEPT11(m): 6:13am On May 17, 2019
Empiree:
Spectacular Ramadan Lectures by Sheikh Faruq Onikijipa

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ak-CoswS5OM

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JTTy6aSSMUM&t=1555s
Sheik empires dis lectures are timely ...because people are just committing sucide anyhow in Nigeria nowadays
Re: ...... by Empiree: 8:18am On May 17, 2019
YUNGCONCEPT11:

Sheik empires dis lectures are timely ...because people are just committing suicide anyhow in Nigeria nowadays
this is serious

1 Like

Re: ...... by qeemus: 5:16am On May 19, 2019
ikupakuti:
@empiree,

The issue of akudaya, abiku, incarnation are real but not in the sense many people presume.

My mum was an abiku, she was born 7 good times by her mum before she finally stayed. But the truth of the matter is that most of these stunts are performed by the qareen of humans & the resident jinns. My grandmum used a burning wood to make an imprint on my mums left leg the second time she died @ infancy in order to identify her if she returns on the next birth. Of course she did return with the mark in all her subsequent returns until her final demise @ adulthood. She told us the story herself. There was a story of a boy also in Lag whom a certain hatimi was imprinted on his shoulderblade by his parents also for identification purposes & he did returned with it.

What happens during abiku/incarnation is when God uses the same qareen for several individual which is usually a norm, as such majority of traits are maintained. Also when one of such individual tunes into the realm of his qareen, he or she will feel the vibes of a past life, it depends on ability & how strong the connection is.

As for akuda, its just the mischievious practices of the imars. The akuda is just a vessel (body) & no true human. These jinn take the form of a deceased in order to live the life of a human. They are always aware when someone who knows “them“ approaches, they disappear or go to another location. That was why God in Q38:34 refered to the impostor of Sulaiman as a jasad (a common body) only & refused to acknowledge him as the human the people took him for: So its not the ruh of the dead person that occupies the new body but that of the jinn.

Yes, God does tranform wicked & devilish people to lesser creatures as told in the Quran where some people were reduced to apes for disobedience.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: ...... by Alhajiemeritus: 5:32am On May 19, 2019
[quote author=qeemus post=78515060][/quote] I'll still like someone to explain why these akudas get married and give birth to human kids.
These kids are they human or jinns?
Re: ...... by Alhajiemeritus: 5:34am On May 19, 2019
I have been thinking about the journey of the Prophet
Israh wal Miraj. Is it not somehow related to astral travel?
Re: ...... by movado19: 8:15am On May 19, 2019
Alhajiemeritus:
I'll still like someone to explain why these akudas get married and give birth to human kids.

Same on my mind. And also the case of recycled qareens...my question is, why recycle when it's very possible and doable to have a unique qareen for every individual?
I am not doubting the experiences of people, I just want to really understand the whole concept of akudas as well as jasads.

1 Like

Re: ...... by movado19: 8:51am On May 19, 2019
ikupakuti:
@Laduna1,

Loools @ sheikh & novice, i‘m just kuti & no sheikh abeg,

This your submission “ I believe no heavenly body has any sort of control on mankind“ just weaken me completely! Wallahi

I hope you‘ve not being listening to those modern muslims, who always try to align their thougths with that of the west or maybe you assumed the counterfeit being paraded today ?

# Do you believe God does things through agency?

# You mentioned causality (cause & effect), do you really grasp its concept ?

# Can we really analyze the network of relativism on macrocosmic level without “them“ in the equation ?

# Menstral circle of women, ocean tides, stablization of revolutions & orbits, fasting, hajj, energy, light, regulation of time, crops, harvests, weather, angels monitoring & regulating acts, the macrocosm universe, planets being the cusor of time ? What else is “control“ ?

# Do you really think a mystic of ibn AL-ARABI (r.a) calibre would treat an unworthy subject ?

# Or are you just applying taqiyya...lols

You see, this is a public forum & we are talking esoterics here, else i‘d have tabled some stupendous facts from the Quran (@ quantum levels) that‘ll leave you stupefied.

But then, this is a touchy & very classified subject & very exclusive. The bearers of ordinance of every age are not permitted to reveal its science except to the choosen ones, strictly by merit (due to some reasons). That explains why only the crumbs remains today among the commoners.

# By Tasrif i meant ORDINANCE.

# UHMMM....OCCASIONALISM... Without thorough ma‘arifa is a oneway sure ticket to QADARIYYAH. Even though its one hurdle that must be crossed.

# Hope you are going to share the anecdotes of your acquisitions with us.. lols

Thanks.

From the bolded, the little I know is that these heavenly bodies DO have some form of control on mankind.
Take for example the full moon. It is because of its effects on us that the Rasul (SAW) advised Muslims to fast the three white days of every month. Those are the days that the moon is at its full peak.
It causes an increase in the overall body fluids and frequently results in things like mood swings, extreme anger, melancholy, sadness, impatience, etc.
As a matter of fact, one should take it a step further by watching what they consume those three days. Do not fill up your belly with food; eat as little as possible. I mean food that is just sufficient to abate one's hunger and that should do it. Avoid as much as possible oil foods and stick with fruits and vegetables if possible.
Someone was relaying to me how he always noticed that his colleagues at the rig site always got into heavy arguments whenever the moon was full as well as the amounts of rig accidents that occurred during such nights!
As for women, this is their most vulnerable period where their emotions could get the better of them and hence they become the toys and portals of jinns. So, be more aware of yourself and don't let up on the protective duas.
This is just a pinch of what a celestial body can do. Imagine the other bodies!

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: ...... by Empiree: 9:00am On May 19, 2019
[quote author=qeemus post=78515060][/quote]

ikupakuti was really on point here. This is the case of Dajjal. Dajjal is just a jasad impersonating thrown of nabi Sulaiman(saw) and will eventually impersonate nabi Isa Ibn Maryam(as). In another word, Dajjal is a "program" and not subject to judgment
Re: ...... by Empiree: 9:07am On May 19, 2019
Alhajiemeritus:
I'll still like someone to explain why these akudas get married and give birth to human kids.
if akuda gets married to 100% human, obviously, the baby is dual "citizen" of human and Jinn. Only time will tell when the baby(s) espouse strange characters. This is similar to a case of woman in yorubaland narrated by sheikh Akindele. The woman gave birth to Jinn. The was a young lady not known to have married let alone have kids. But she already resembles 'adelebo'. The difference here is that she doesnt see her 'kids' but the kids suck her breast daily. Allahu Akbar

1 Like

Re: ...... by movado19: 9:12am On May 19, 2019
Empiree:
if akuda gets married to 100% human, obviously, the baby us dual "citizen" of human and Jinn. Only time will tell when the baby(s) espouse strange characters. This is similar to a case of woman in yorubaland narrated by sheikh Akindele. The woman gave birth to Jinn. The was a young lady not known to have married let alone have kids. But she already resembles 'adelebo'. The difference here is that she doesnt see her 'kids' but the kids suck her breast daily. Allahu Akbar

Hmm! Mysteries upon mysteries. Allahu Akbar!

1 Like

Re: ...... by Empiree: 9:15am On May 19, 2019
movado19:

Hmm! Mysteries upon mysteries. Allahu Akbar!
A whole lots of mysteries beyond text and human comprehension

(1) (2) (3) ... (100) (101) (102) (103) (104) (105) (106) ... (164) (Reply)

Islam For Muslims: Side Talk Station / Cute and Romantic Photos Of Muslim Couples

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 104
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.