Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,970 members, 7,821,395 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 12:26 PM

...... - Islam for Muslims (106) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Islam for Muslims / ...... (216645 Views)

Angels Of Mercy: Some Of The Houses They Do Not Enter / It's Delusional & Sign Of Apostasy To Believe Angels Are Caught On Video Camera / Differences Between Angels And Jinn (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (103) (104) (105) (106) (107) (108) (109) ... (164) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: ...... by Empiree: 2:33pm On May 27, 2019
Excel70:

Salam alaykum sir, do you do tahajjud everyday apart from ramadhan. What is the physical and spiritual benefit for someone that pray tahajjud everyday?
walaikum salaam

No, not everyday. The result you get from doing tahajjud, whether everyday or not boils down to iklas and niyat.

It can be weakening physically at times but it generally give strength at old age without medical assistance. And yes, your are spiritually elevated. It is hard man.

Also one of the spiritual benefits is that for as long as people who wake up for tahajjud and make istighfar, Allah will not destroy a community because of them. That's, no matter how fasad people commit on Earth, for as long as there are people who make istighfar, by their virtues Allaah will always put things into consideration. These people are abdal, awtad. They are always on spiritual journey around the world begging Allaah not to destroy community of people due to their sins.

3 Likes

Re: ...... by cheffs(m): 11:25pm On May 27, 2019
Empiree:
Walaikum salaam..our brothers and sisters are busy on researches on questions above. In few days now you get to see crowd.

In Ramadan, Quran should be respected and given authority over anything else. So, at midnight till Sahur, I offer as many rakat as I possibly can. I sit down and make dhikr briefly starting with istigfar, salawat, shahadah and so on. Then I begin reciting Qur'an till I'm ready for Sahur and finished with

allahumma salli ala sayyidina muhammad wa ala ali wa sahabiy wa ali bayti wa ala kulli min ajirin warajai

and

Allahumma Innaka 'Afuwwun Tuhibbul 'Afwa Fa'fu 'annee"

My naflah is 2 rakat

First Rakah: after fatiha recite sura Qadri 3x. at rukuh sura Qadri 3x. after rising from rukuh recite Sura Qadri 3x. sujud(same thing). at first sitting (same thing). sujud (same thing). Do the same process at second rakah and make taslim. After salama you recite sura Qadri from beginning to "lailatul Qadri khair" and make sujud. during suju ask Allah for your needs a long as it takes you. Then sit back and complete the sura. In the morning when you wake give sadaqa. Do this for the last ten day.

Jazakalahu Khairan Empiree, may Allah increase your knowledge and that of everyone that has contributed to this enlightening thread.

Please regarding the above prayer, i have heard and i just confirmed again before posting this that it is not permissible to recite the Quran while in Sajda or Ruku, that one can only recite supplications (Lailaha ilalah) or duas (Robana takobalminah) that are part of a Surah.

Please kindly clarify this.

Thanks

1 Like

Re: ...... by Empiree: 12:10am On May 28, 2019
cheffs:

Jazakalahu Khairan Em.piree, may Allah increase your knowledge and that of everyone that has contributed to this enlightening thread.

Please regarding the above prayer, i have heard and i just confirmed again before posting this that it is not permissible to recite the Quran while in Sajda or Ruku, that one can only recite supplications (Lailaha ilalah) or duas (Robana takobalminah) that are part of a Surah.

Please kindly clarify this.

Thanks
JazakaAllahu khayran for this. Of course default formula is normal daily salah.

The Ahadith with regard to your concern are located in Sahih Muslim. Since evidences trump my post, I hear and I obey and I stick to the evidences in this regard.

Which means I'm only reciting sura Qadri in standing and sitting positions and make supplications & glorifications in sujud and rukuh as I normally do. This is however nawafil. Sharia committee said that reciting Qur'an in sujud and rukuh does not invalidate salah but it is makruh. Everything else I mentioned in my initial post stays the same. This is the only "nakali" I have with this formula by the way.

Thanks again for bringing this up. I appreciate it.

4 Likes

Re: ...... by Excel70: 4:54am On May 28, 2019
Empiree:
walaikum salaam

No, not everyday. The result you get from doing tahajjud, whether everyday or not boils down to iklas and niyat.

It can be weakening physically at times but it generally give strength at old age without medical assistance. And yes, your are spiritually elevated. It is hard man.

Also one of the spiritual benefits is that for as long as people who wake up for tahajjud and make istighfar, Allah will not destroy a community because of them. That's, no matter how fasad people commit on Earth, for as long as there are people who make istighfar, by their virtues Allaah will always put things into consideration. These people are abdal, awtad. They are always on spiritual journey around the world begging Allaah not to destroy community of people due to their sins.
Jazakumullahu khairan
Re: ...... by Empiree: 5:17am On May 28, 2019
Empiree:
JazakaAllahu khayran for this. Of course default formula is normal daily salah.

The Ahadith with regard to your concern are located in Sahih Muslim. Since evidences trump my post, I hear and I obey and I stick to the evidences in this regard.

Which means I'm only reciting sura Qadri in standing and sitting positions and make supplications & glorifications in sujud and rukuh as I normally do. This is however nawafil. Sharia committee said that reciting Qur'an in sujud and rukuh does not invalidate salah but it is makruh. Everything else I mentioned in my initial post stays the same. This is the only "nakali" I have with this formula by the way.

Thanks again for bringing this up. I appreciate it.
Let's be clear about something for clarification purposes. The whole idea behind reciting 3 sura Qadr as first laid down in my previous post is similar to salat tasbih. It is some scholars that break it down that way for ease. If you calculate number of times you have to recite surah Qadri it is 36 times by my calculation. Eighteen (18x) per rakah. So you can as well recite all 18 times surah Qadr in first rakah and do the time second rakah. Some scholars break it down here and total 18 to make it easy.

The same is true of salat Tasbih. The whole either behind break down is to make it easy. Not that it is a must to recite the surah in rukuh and sujud. Not at all. You can offer the nakali normal way but some people lose focus or get weak at standing. That's why they break it down. Hope you understand. I said this because i witnessed it myself some 4 yrs ago on Lailatul Qadri. The Imam gave two formulas of solati tasbih and prayed with easiest form. It was there i learned that the breakdown are meant to ease focus. It is all about ikhlas, niyat and ijtihad.

2 Likes

Re: ...... by Alhajiemeritus: 7:27am On May 28, 2019
Empiree:
Questions Are In. I will suggest when you reply your answers, you should repost and align the questions with answers and bold questions only for easy read. For example,

Question: Who is Nairaland founder?
Answer: Seun

Some number may have multiple questions. They all constitute FULL MARK. If you get some wrong, i will fix it the best way i can so long as you don't get the whole number wrong. You just can't get full mark cheesy. Remember, you should start submitting your answers from 25th of Ramadan (estimated to be May 30) by 12 AM your time wherever you are

Question 1

i. In the Quran, Allah mentions creation of Adam how many places?

ii. What are the two (2) things that are responsibilities of Islamic State in the society?

Question 2

i. Not surah Ikhlas, which surah and ayah gives a clear design of the unity of Allah.

ii. In which sura shahada summarized?.

Question 3

i. It is in the Quran, where Allah informs us of existence of life on the planet. What is the sura?.

@empiree can you clarify this question?
Do you mean life on other planets?

ii. Which surah defined to whom zakat is payable?.

Question 4

i. A nabi(PBUH) is mentioned twice in the Quran; what is his name and in what surah or surat?.

ii. What is the name of individual who was sent to Assyrians?.

Question 5

i. Milestone in its chapter 2, an important subject was discussed. What is the title of the chapter?.

ii. After Allah, islamic political system makes authority responsible for who?

Question 6

i. The 'rule of thumb' with regards to belief in Allah is.....?

ii. Imam Tahawi said about Allah in his book, (Belief). what was it?

Question 7

On the day of Judgement, man wishes to return to 'dust' which is his place of origin. If he is wishing to return to dust to escape punishment, then, why is Satan who was created from Fire going to Hellfire for punishment? (brainer). Note: I will counter your argument if it doesn't make sense or valid.

Question 8

i. The Quran is divided into thirty divisions, each part is called a juz. What is the name of the last juz in the Quran?

ii. Name 5 common attributes of prophets

Question 9

i. Name 5 scholars who who said muslims must memorize at least 13 Attributes of Allah. With reference is A+

ii. What did famous Imam Ja'far As-Sadiq say about Allah?

iii. "This is not the face of a liar". This statement was made in reference to the prophet(SAW) by who?

Question 10

i. The Baar'ah declaration was read by Ali(ra) but the Hajj that year was led by who?

ii. Which surah of Quran also known as al-maani'ah?

iii. The prophet(SAW) said exact same thing Yusuf(as) said to his brothers on the Day Of The Conquest Of Mecca....what was this famous statement?.

1 Like

Re: ...... by Dreydoe(m): 12:38pm On May 28, 2019
[quote author=Alhajiemeritus post=78784156][/quote]

EMPIRE

QUESTION 4.(II)
I think you should rephrase the question, it seems very unclear sir.
Re: ...... by cheffs(m): 1:14pm On May 28, 2019
Empiree:
Let's be clear about something for clarification purposes. The whole idea behind reciting 3 sura Qadr as first laid down in my previous post is similar to salat tasbih. It is some scholars that break it down that way for ease. If you calculate number of times you have to recite surah Qadri it is 36 times by my calculation. Eighteen (18x) per rakah. So you can as well recite all 18 times surah Qadr in first rakah and do the time second rakah. Some scholars break it down here and total 18 to make it easy.

The same is true of salat Tasbih. The whole either behind break down is to make it easy. Not that it is a must to recite the surah in rukuh and sujud. Not at all. You can offer the nakali normal way but some people lose focus or get weak at standing. That's why they break it down. Hope you understand. I said this because i witnessed it myself some 4 yrs ago on Lailatul Qadri. The Imam gave two formulas of solati tasbih and prayed with easiest form. It was there i learned that the breakdown are meant to easy focus. It is all about ikhlas, niyat and ijtihad.

Thanks for the clarity brother, much appreciated.

1 Like

Re: ...... by Empiree: 1:55pm On May 28, 2019
Dreydoe:

EMPIRE

QUESTION 4.(II)

Question 4

If more people come forward to make the same claim, then, your concern will be considered. But I want to know where it's not clear?

1 Like

Re: ...... by Alhajiemeritus: 2:38pm On May 28, 2019
Empiree:

Question 4

If more people come forward to make the same claim, then, your concern will be considered. But I want to know where it's not clear?
Empiree
Question 3(I)
Do you mean other planets?
Re: ...... by Empiree: 4:32pm On May 28, 2019
Alhajiemeritus:

Empiree
Question 3(I)
Do you mean other planets?
it is just planet as the question stated not "other planet"
Re: ...... by Alhajiemeritus: 10:36pm On May 28, 2019
Empiree:
it is just planet as the question stated not "other planet"
Alright

1 Like

Re: ...... by Empiree: 6:09am On May 29, 2019
Dreydoe:

EMPIRE

QUESTION 4.(II)
Empiree:

Question 4

I changed my mind and decided to relax this question brother asked me to rephrase. Therefore the question doesn't change but for clarity, i have rephrased it below

Question 4

ii. What is the name of individual who was sent to guide Assyrian people?.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: ...... by Dreydoe(m): 10:48am On May 29, 2019
EMPIRE
BABA DEY SET QUESTIONS ABEG...

I will try my best to answer
make nobdy lauff my answers o... hehe

1 Like

Re: ...... by Empiree: 7:48pm On May 29, 2019
REMINDER ------TOMORROW

Empiree:
Questions Are In. I will suggest when you reply your answers, you should repost and align the questions with answers and bold questions only for easy read. For example,

Some number may have multiple questions. They all constitute FULL MARK. If you get some wrong, i will fix it the best way i can so long as you don't get the whole number wrong. You just can't get full mark cheesy. Remember, you should start submitting your answers from 25th of Ramadan (estimated to be May 30) by 12 AM your time wherever you are

Question 1

ii. What are the two (2) things that are responsibilities of Islamic State in the society?

Question 2

i. Not surah Ikhlas, which surah and ayah gives a clear design of the unity of Allah.

Question 3

i. It is in the Quran, where Allah informs us of existence of life on the planet. What is the sura?.

Question 4

i. A nabi(PBUH) is mentioned twice in the Quran; what is his name and in what surah or surat?.

Question 5

i. Milestone in its chapter 2, an important subject was discussed. What is the title of the chapter?.

Question 6

Question 7

On the day of Judgement, man wishes to return to 'dust' which is his place of origin. If he is wishing to return to dust to escape punishment, then, why is Satan who was created from Fire going to Hellfire for punishment? (brainer). Note: I will counter your argument if it doesn't make sense or valid.

Question 8

i. The Quran is divided into thirty divisions, each part is called a juz. What is the name of the last juz in the Quran?

Question 9

i. Name 5 scholars who who said muslims must memorize at least 13 Attributes of Allah. With reference is A+

iii. "This is not the face of a liar". This statement was made in reference to the prophet(SAW) by who?

Question 10

i. The Baar'ah declaration was read by Ali(ra) but the Hajj that year was led by who?

iii. The prophet(SAW) said exact same thing Yusuf(as) said to his brothers on the Day Of The Conquest Of Mecca....what was this famous statement?.
Re: ...... by aadoiza: 9:13pm On May 29, 2019
Empiree:
REMINDER ------TOMORROW

Can we starting submitting at midnight or wait till iftar of 25th of Ramadan?
Re: ...... by LadunaI(m): 9:45pm On May 29, 2019
aadoiza:

You be JJC, if you dare wait till iftar, na sorry be that. You better post at the midnight ASAP. By 12am You will see traffic like never before.

Everybody is waiting for midnight oo. You beter be at alert shocked

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: ...... by aadoiza: 9:48pm On May 29, 2019
LadunaI:

You be JJC, if you dare wait till iftar, na sorry be that. You better post at the midnight ASAP. By 12am You will see traffic like never before.

Everybody is waiting for midnight oo. You beter be at alert shocked
Haah!! So there are many more people participating.
Thanks, bro.

1 Like

Re: ...... by Alhajiemeritus: 10:18pm On May 29, 2019
aadoiza:

Haah!! So there are many more people participating.
Thanks, bro.
hahahaha
So many people are lurking.

2 Likes

Re: ...... by Empiree: 10:47pm On May 29, 2019
aadoiza:

this was posted on May 21st. You probably missed it

Empi.ree:

you should start submitting your answers from 25th of Ramadan (estimated to be May 30) by 12 AM your time wherever you are
Re: ...... by lanrexlan(m): 11:59pm On May 29, 2019
Question 1
Answer: 14 places
Answer:
a) Right to protection of places of worship (Surah Al-Hajj 22:40)
b) Right of life (surah Al-Isra 17:33) which include propagation of justice, developing individual character through education and punishment in the Shariah, etc.
Question 2
Answer: Surah Ash-Shura 42:11
ii. In which sura shahada summarized?
Answer: Surah Al-Araf 7:158
Question 3
i. It is in the Quran, where Allah informs us of existence of life on the planet. What is the surah?
Answer: Surah Al-Baqarah 2:30
ii. Which surah defined to whom zakat is payable?
Answer: Surah At-Tawbah 9:60
Question 4
i. A nabi (PBUH) is mentioned twice in the Quran; what is his name and in what surah or surah?
Answer: Dhul-Kifl in Surah Al-Anbiya 21:85, and Surah Sad 38:48; Idris (Enoch) in Surah Maryam 19:56, and Surah Al-Anbiya 21:85 or Al-Yas’a (Elisha) in Surah Al-Anaam 6:86, Surah Sad 38:48
ii. What is the name of individual who was sent to Assyrians?
Answer: Yunus (Jonah).
Question 5
i. Milestone in its chapter 2, an important subject was discussed. What is the title of the chapter?
Answer: “The Nature of the Quranic Method”
ii. After Allah, Islamic political system makes authority responsible for who?
Answer: The Prophet Muhammad (Peace and blessings be upon him), by adhering strictly to his sunnah.
Question 6
Answer: Tawheed Al-Uluhiyyah (Belief in the Oneness of worship of Allah)
ii. Imam Tahawi said about Allah in his book, (Belief). What was it?
Answer:
“We say about Allah's unity believing by Allah's help - that Allah is One, without any partners. There is nothing like Him. There is nothing that can overwhelm Him. There is no god other than Him. He is the Eternal without a beginning and enduring without end. He will never perish or come to an end. Nothing happens except what He wills. No imagination can conceive of Him and no understanding can comprehend Him. He is different from any created being. He is living and never dies and is eternally active and never sleeps. He creates without His being in need to do so and provides for His creation without any effort. He causes death with no fear and restores to life without difficulty. He has always existed together with His attributes since before creation. Bringing creation into existence did not add anything to His attributes that was not already there. As He was, together with His attributes, in pre-eternity, so He will remain throughout endless time. It was not only after the act of creation that He could be described as 'the Creator' nor was it only by the act of origination that He could he described as 'the Originator'. He was always the Lord even when there was nothing to be Lord of, and always the Creator even when there was no creation. In the same way that He is the 'Bringer to life of the dead', after He has brought them lo life a first time, and deserves this name before bringing them to life, so too He deserves the name of 'Creator' before He has created them.
This is because He has the power to do everything, everything is dependent on Him, everything is easy for Him, and He does not need anything; "There is nothing like Him and He is the Hearer, the Seer." [Al-Qur'an 42:11] He created creation with His knowledge. He appointed destinies for those He created. He allotted to them fixed life spans. Nothing about them was hidden from Him before He created them, and He knew everything that they would do before He created them. He ordered them to obey Him and forbade them to disobey Him.
Everything happens according to His degree and will, and His will is accomplished. The only will that people have is what He wills for them. What He wills for them occurs and what He does not will, does not occur. He gives guidance to whoever He wills, and protects them, and keeps them safe from harm, out of His generosity; and He leads astray whoever He wills, and abases them, and afflicts them, out of His justice. All of them are subject to His will between either His generosity or His justice. He is exalted beyond having opposites or equals. No one can ward off His decree or put back His command or overpower His affairs. We believe in all of this and are certain that everything comes from Him.”
Question 7
Answer:
Shaytan is being created from smokeless flame of fire as taught in the Quran (Surah Ar-Rahman 55:15). It shouldn’t be surprising that he would punished by the same thing he was created from. Take these instances for example:
Scenario 1
The hand is made up of flesh and the cheek is made up of flesh too. But when one strikes the cheeks with the hand, the person feels pain. Why? It is because of FORCE and POWER of the hit of the hand on the cheeks.
Scenario 2
Hammer is formed from metal but it is used in beating sheets that are also metallic in nature. Any reason for this? Hammer is made from HIGH grade of metal and it is used to beat and form iron sheets of LOWER grade to it. If hammer is to be used for something higher than it, it won’t have effects on that material and would eventually break off.
Now to the correlation to the question, shaytan is made from a smokeless flame of fire (LOWER form of fire). The fire of Jahanam and its sisters are in HIGHER order than the fire that shaytan was created from. These classes of fire possess strong FORCE and POWER that is capable of hurting shaytan who was created from a lower form of fire. Secondly, the FORCE and POWER of hell fire is very severe that can burn anything if Allah wills. As regards to the FORCE and POWER of Jahanam and its sisters, Allah says in Surah Al-Furqan 25:12 – “When it (Hell) sees them from a far, they will hear its raging and its roaring.” The Prophet was reported to have said in Jamiat Tirmidhi (The Book on the Description of Hellfire - 24) Abu Hurairah narrated that the Messenger of Allah (pbuh) said: "The Fire complained to its Lord. It said: 'Some parts of me consume other parts.' So He allowed it to take two breaths: one during the winter, and during the summer. As for the breath in the winter then it is Zamharir, and as for the breath in the summer then it is Samum (Sahih)”
Imagine if hell fire could be eating itself up due to its severance and power, won’t it be able to consume shaytan of ‘ordinary’ smokeless fire?! Allah knows best!
Question 8
Answer: Juz ‘Ama
Answer:
i) Truthfulness
ii) Trustworthiness
iii) Isma (Being protected from sin)
iv) Smartness and intelligence
v) Tabiligh (Conveyance of revelation from Allah to people)

Question 9
i. Name 5 scholars who said Muslims must memorize at least 13 Attributes of Allah. With reference is A+
Answer:
a) Shaikh Muhammad Ibn Ali Ibn Babawyh Al Qurmi Al Saduq (Book of Unity, pp. 220)
b) Shaykh Abd al-Rahmaan ibn Saadi (Al-Tawdeeh wa’l-Bayaan li Shajarat al-Eemaan by al-Sa’di, p. 41).
c) Shaykh Ibn Qayyim Al-Jawziyyah (Bada’i’ al-Fawaa’id by Ibn al-Qayyim, 1/163).
d) Shaykhul Islam Ibn Taymiyyah (Majmoo Al Fatawa 2/600)
Answer: “When Abu Basir asked him about Allah and that whether believers see Him on the Day of Resurrection, he answered, "Yes, and they have already seen Him before the Day of Resurrection." Abu Basir asked, "When?" al-Sadiq replied, "When He said to them, Am I not your Lord? They said: Yea, verily."(Quran, 7:172) Then he was quiet for a time. Then said, "Truly the believers see him in this world before the Day of Resurrection. Doest thou not see Him now?" Abu Basir then said to him, "That I might be made thy sacrifice! Shall I relate this (to others) from thee?" He answered, "No, for if thou relatest it, a denier ignorant of the meaning of what thou sayest will deny it. Then he will suppose that it is comparison and unbelief. But seeing with the heart is not like seeing with the eyes. High be God exalted above what the compares and heretics describe!" (A shiite Anthology, Muhammad Husayn (1981), p. 9-11)
iii. "This is not the face of a liar". This statement was made in reference to the prophet (SAW) by who?
Answer: Abdullah Ibn Salaam (may Allah be pleased with him)
Question 10
i. The Baar'ah declaration was read by Ali (ra) but the Hajj that year was led by who?
Answer: Abu Bakr As-Siddiq (may Allah be pleased with him)
Answer: Surah Al-Mulk, 67
iii. The prophet (SAW) said exact same thing Yusuf (as) said to his brothers on the Day of the Conquest of Mecca....what was this famous statement?
Answer:
قَالَ لاَ تَثْرِيبَ عَلَيْكُمُ الْيَوْمَ يَغْفِرُ اللّهُ لَكُمْ وَهُوَ أَرْحَمُ الرَّاحِمِينَ
He said: "No reproach on you this day, may Allâh forgive you, and He is the Most Merciful of those who show mercy!” (Surah Yusuf 12:92)
Re: ...... by Rilwayne001: 12:00am On May 30, 2019
Question 1

ANSWER: 20 places

ANSWER:
a. Protection of its citizens (Muslims and non Muslims)
bi. Evenly distribution of wealth and provision of adequate welfare to it's citizens.

Question 2

ANSWER: Albaqara 2:163

ANSWER: As-saffat 37: 35

Question 3

ANSWER: And We originated (the life of) living organism (on earth) from water. So do they not accept faith (even after learning these facts brought forth by the Qur’an)?”►[Al-Qur’an Chapter 21 Surah Al-Ambiya:Verse 30].

ANSWER: Surah At-Tawbah [9:60]

Question 4

ANSWER: 4i. Idris. Surah Maryam 19: 56, and AlAnbiya 21: 85

ANSWER 4ii. Prophet Yunus

Question 5

ANSWER: 5i. The nature of the Quranic Method.

ANSWER: 5ii. The messager and then those in authority (rulers) An-nisa 4: 59

Question 6

ANSWER: ALQADAR (Predestination)

ANSWER: He talked about Eeman. I.e having Eeman from the bottom of the heart and not by tongue alone.

Question 7

ANSWER: Iblis knows where he is from and knows the consequence of what he did. Thinking the fire of hell will not hurt him is a farce because it is Allah Who created the fire and He is capable of making it a punishment for him and his fellow criminals among the Jinns.

Question 8

ANSWER: Juz Ammah

ANSWER: -They recieve revelation.

-According to the Hadith of Aisha they do not sleep with their minds. They sleep with their eyes alone.

- Their body will remain fresh until the day of judgment.

- They came with the same message. To worship Allah and not associate partners with him.

- when it's time for them to die, the have a choice to stay on Earth a little longer or go to paradise.

Question 9

ANSWER: a. Sunussy, b. Al-faddalyy, c. Ash-Sharnubyy, d. Imam abu hanifa e. Ibn hajar alasqalani

ANSWER: Whoever fears Allah, Allah makes all things fear him, and whoever doesn't fear Allah, Allah makes him fear things.

ANSWER: Was said by Abdullaah Ibn Salam when he met the Prophet (salallaahu alayhi wa Salam) for the first time.

Question 10

ANSWER: Abubakr As-Sadeek

ANSWER: Suratul Mulk

ANSWER:
قَالَ لَا تَثۡرِيبَ عَلَيۡكُمُ ٱلۡيَوۡمَۖ
"No blame will there be upon you today."
Re: ...... by ladkud(m): 12:00am On May 30, 2019
*Question 1
(i) In The Quran, Allah Mention Creation Of Adam How Many Places
?
Answer:
Where Allah mention creation of a man is 49 times, but where Allah mention creation of Adam is 10 times which are;
Quran7:11, ch4:1,ch6:2, ch22:5, ch23:12, ch32:7, ch35:11,ch39:6, ch55:14

*(ii) What are the two (2) things that are responsibilities of Islamic state?
Answer:
* a. Sharia law and order
b. Economy

*Question 2
(i) Not surah Ikhlas, which surah and ayah gives a clear design of the unity of Allah?

Answer:
Quran 2:163, Quran 39:4, 13:16, 40:62, 6:101, 35:3, 7:54

*(ii) In which surah shahada summarized?
Answer:
Suratul Taubah- verse 129
........لااله الا هو........
Question 3
*(i) It is in the Quran where Allah inform us of existence of life on planet. What is the surah*

Answer:
Quran 42:29
" And among his Ayât (proof, evidences,lesson, signs) is the creation of the heaven and the earth and whatever moving (living) creatures he has dispersed in them both"

(ii) which surah defined to whom zakat is payable?
Answer:
Surah Tawbah Ayah 60 " As- sadaqat (Zakat) are only for fuqaraha (poor), al-masakin ( the needy) and those employed to collect (the funds); and to attract the hearts of those who have been (towards Islam) and to free the captives and for those in debt; and for Allah's cause, .........."

*Question 4
(i) A nabi (PBUH) is mentioned twice in the Quran; what is his and in what surah
* ?
Answer:
Prophet Elias mention twice in surah saffat Quran 37: 123&130
Other prophet mentioned twice are; prophet Alyasa 37:48, 6:85, Idris 19:56,21:85 Zulkifl 21:85, 38:48

*(ii) what is the name of the man who was sent to Assyrian?
Answer:
* Abdullah ibn Hudhafah as-Sahmi

Or prophet Yunus

*Question 5
(i) Milestone its chapter 2, an important subject was discussed. What is the title of the chapter
* ?
Answer:
Milestone------- معالم فى الطريق by Sayyid Qutb.
The chapter 2 is: The nature of the Quran method

(ii) After Allah, Islamic political system makes authority responsible for who?
ORPHANS

*Question 6
(i)The rule of thumb with regard to belief in Allah is........?

Answer:
* To belief in Allah alone as the creator and fashioner of all the universe, the maker of heaven and earth in it both visible and non-visible, animate and inanimate.

*(ii)Imam Tahawi said about Allah in his book(belief) what was it?*
Answer:
He said all these about Allah;
1. He does not perish (yafnâ) or pass away (yabīd)
2. No imagination (wahm) can conceive of him and no understanding (fahm) can fathom him
3. He created (khalaqa) the creation (khâlq) with his knowledge (bī-ilmihi)
4. He was qualified with Lordship (rūbūbiyyah) even when there was nothing to lord over. And even when there was nothing created.
5. There is no God other than He

*Question 7
On the day of judgement, man wishes to return to dust which is his place of origin. If he is wishing to return to dust to escape punishment, then, why is Satan who was created from fire going to hellfire for punishment?

Answer:
The fact that the jinn were created from fire does not necessarily mean that they are fire, just as man was created from dust but he is not dust. 

Abu’l-Wafa’ ibn Aqeel said: 
The devils and jinn are attributed to fire just as man is attributed to dust, clay and baked clay. What is meant in the case of man is that he originates from clay, but a human being is not clay in a real sense, rather he used to be clay. Similarly the jinn were fire in the beginning.

Laqt al-Marjaan fi Ahkaam al-Jaan, p. 33, quoted in ‘Aalim al-Jinn wa’l-Shayaateen, p. 58. 

Although man was created from clay, a little of it will harm him; if he is buried beneath it he will die, and if he is struck with it (such as with baked clay), he will be wounded or will die. So it not strange to think that although the jinn were created from fire, they will be punished with the Fire of Hell. 

*Question 8
(i) the Quran is divided into thirty divisions, each part is called Juz. What is the name of the last Juz in the Quran?

Answer:
Juz amma
*(ii) Name 5 common attributes of prophets*
Answer:
(a) Isma .....,... being protected from sin
(b) Sidqi. Uprightness
(c) Amana. Reliability
(d) Fatana. smartness, intelligent, alertness
(e) Tabligh. complete conveyance of the commands from Allah

*Question 9
Name 5 scholars who said Muslims must memorize at least 13;attributes of Allah. With reference A+
Answer:
Al-hafiz ibn Hajar (father al-bari 11/224-225)
Ja'far as-sidiq
Al-fudaliyy
Al-jazairiyy
As-sanusiyy

*(ii) what did famous imam jafar as-sidiq say about Allah*
Answer:

It is related that some the atheists denied the existence of the Creator in the presence of Jafar al-Sadiq. Jafar said to him, “Have you ever seen the sea and its awesomeness?”

Here, Jafar used an example that the man would relate to. This man probably lived far away and had travelled by sea. There may have been signs of this on him. It shows us the need to be attentive to people and their backgrounds.

The man said, “Yes, I have travelled by sea and there was a storm and the ship sank and the sailors drowned. I clung onto some planks of wood, then even the planks went away from me. I was pushed away by the clashing of the waves until I reached the shore.”

Imam Jafar said: “You were initially relying on the ship, the planks, and the sailors, but when these things left you did you still hope for safety?”
The man said “Yes”.

Imam Jafar said: “From whom did you hope for safety?”

The man was silent.

Imam Jafar said: “Verily in the Creator, He is the one in which you had hope in at that moment and He is the one who saved you from drowning.” And the man accepted Islam at his hand.

(ii) " This is not the face of liar" this statement was made in reference to the prophet by who?

*Question 10
(i) The baar'ah declaration was read by Ali (RA) but the Hajj that year was led by who* ?

Answer:
Abubakar Sidiq(RA)
(ii) which surah of Quran also know as al-maniah?
Answer:
Surah mulik
*(iii) The prophet (SAW) said exact same thing Yusuf (AS) spoke to his brother on the of conquest of mecca........ What was this famous statement?*
Answer:
The prophet (SAW) said;
" I speak to you in the same words Nabi Yusuf (AS) spoke to his brothers. This day, there is no reproof against you, go your way for you are free"
Quran 12:92.........no blame will there be upon you today, Allah will forgive you; and he is most merciful of merciful
Re: ...... by LadunaI(m): 12:00am On May 30, 2019
Question 1

Answer: Six (6) times

Answer: 1. Establishment of Justice 2. Protection of Life and Property

Question 2
Answer: Q21:22 Surah Anbiya
"Had there been in them any gods other than Allah, they would have both been in a state of disorder; therefore, glory to Allah, the Lord of the dominion, above what they attribute (to Him)". (21:22)

Answer: Q37:35 and Q48:29

إِنَّہُمۡ كَانُوٓاْ إِذَا قِيلَ لَهُمۡ لَآ إِلَـٰهَ إِلَّا ٱللَّهُ يَسۡتَكۡبِرُونَ

For when it was said unto them, There is no Allah save Allah... Q37:35

مُّحَمَّدٌ رَّسُولُ ٱللَّهِ‌ۚ ...

Muhammad is the messenger of Allah...
Q48:29

Question 3[/b[b]i. It is in the Quran, where Allah informs us of existence of life on the planet. What is the sura?.

Answer:42:29 Surah Ash-Shura

And among His Signs is the creation of the heavens and the earth, and the living creatures that He has scattered through them: and He has power to gather them together when He wills.

Answer: Surah Taubah Q9:60

Alms are for the poor and the needy, and those employed to administer the (funds); for those whose hearts have been (recently) reconciled (to Truth); for those in bondage and in debt; in the cause of Allah; and for the wayfarer: (thus is it) ordained by Allah, and Allah is full of knowledge and wisdom.Q9:60

Question 4

Answer:
1-Prophet Idris (Enoch) (2 times - 19:56, 21:85
2- Prophet Ilyas (Elijah)(6:85, 37:123)
3- Prophet Al Yasa (Elisha)(2 times - 38:48, 6:85-87)

Answer: Prophet Yunus(as)

Question 5

Answer: The Nature Of The Qur'anic Method

Answer: Khalifah (Khilafah -Caliphate)

Question 6

Answer:
1- Knowledge which negates ignorance.

2- Certainty which negates doubt.

3- Sincerity and purity of intent which negates Shirk.

4- Truthfulness which negates hypocrisy.

5- Love and devotion which negates disdain of Allah`s religion.

6- Submission which negates disobedince.
7- Acceptance which negate rejections or denial

[b]

Answer:-
1. Allah is One, without any partners.
2. There is nothing like Him.
3. There is nothing that can overwhelm Him.
4. There is no god other than Him.
5. He is the Eternal without a beginning and enduring without end.
6. He will never perish or come to an end.
7. Nothing happens except what He wills.
8. No imagination can conceive of Him and no understanding can comprehend Him.
9. He is different from any created being.
9. He is living and never dies and is eternally active and never sleeps.
10. He creates without His being in need to do so and provides for His creation without any effort
11. He causes death with no fear and restores to life without difficulty.
12. He has always existed together with His attributes since before creation. Bringing creation into existence did not add anything to His attributes that was not already there. As He was, together with His attributes, in pre-eternity, so He will remain throughout endless time.
13. It was not only after the act of creation that He could be described as 'the Creator' nor was it only by the act of origination that He could he described as 'the Originator'.
14. He was always the Lord even when there was nothing to be Lord of, and always the Creator even when there was no creation.In the same way that He is the 'Bringer to life of the dead', after He has brought them lo life a first time, and deserves this name before bringing them to life, so too He deserves the name of 'Creator' before He has created them.This is because He has the power to do everything, everything is dependent on Him, everything is easy

Question 7[b]
On the day of Judgement, man wishes to return to 'dust' which is his place of origin. If he is wishing to return to dust to escape punishment, then, why is Satan who was created from Fire going to Hellfire for punishment? (brainer). Note: I will counter your argument if it doesn't make sense or valid.[/b]
Answer:
The fact that the jinn were created from fire does not necessarily mean that they are fire now, just as man was created from dust but he is not dust now.

The devils and jinn are attributed to fire just as man is attributed to dust, clay and baked clay. What is meant in the case of man is that he originates from clay, but a human being is not clay in a real sense, rather he used to be clay. Similarly the jinn were fire in the beginning.

Although man was created from clay, a little of it will harm him; if he is buried beneath it he will die, and if he is struck with it (such as with baked clay), he will be wounded or will die. So it not strange to think that although the jinn were created from fire, they will be punished with the Fire of Hell.

Allaah created the jinn from fire, but they are not fire now!

Question 8

Answer: Juz Ammah

Answer:
1.Sidk(Truthfulness): "Sidk" means being upright. Every prophet is an upright and truthful person. They never lie. All prophets refrained from lying in their lives prior to prophecy as well.

2.Amana(Trustworthiness): "Amana" refers to being reliable. All prophets are trustworthy and reliable people.

3.Isma(Protected): "Isma" refers to being protected from sin. Prophets never, at any point in their lives, took part in sins that could be considered shirk (associating partners with Allah) or kufr (Denying Allah).
4.Fatana(Intelligent): "Fatana" refers to prophets being smart, intelligent and alert. If prophets were not smart and intelligent they would not have been able to convince the people they addressed and cause communities to change.

5.Tabligh(Conveyance of Message): "Tabligh" refers to Prophets' the complete conveyance of the commands and prohibitions they receive from Allah to the people.

6: All prophet are shepherd

Question 9

Answer: Al-Fusaliyy, Al-Jaza'irry, Al-Sanusiyy, Imam an-Nasafiyy

Answer:
1.He who recognizes Allah accurately will fear Him. He who fears Allah accurately will disregard the worldly pleasures

2.Fear Allah even if to some extent. Construct a screen between Him and you even if transparent.

3.Everything has limits. The limit of conviction is not to fear anything besides Allah.

Answer: Abdullah bn Salam( ra)

Question 10

i. The Baar'ah was read by Ali(ra) but the Hajj that year was led by who?
Answer: Abu Bakr As-Sidiq(ra)

Answer: Surah Al-Mulk Q68

iii. The prophet(SAW) said exact same thing Yusuf(as) said to his brothers on the Day Of The Conquest Of Mecca.
Answer:

قَالَ لَا تَثۡرِيبَ عَلَيۡكُمُ ٱلۡيَوۡمَ‌ۖ يَغۡفِرُ ٱللَّهُ لَكُمۡ‌ۖ وَهُوَ أَرۡحَمُ ٱلرَّٲحِمِينَ

He said: Have no fear this day! May Allah forgive you, and He is the Most Merciful of those who show mercy.
Q12:92
Re: ...... by Tessyy1701: 12:00am On May 30, 2019
Empiree:

Question 1

Question 2

Question 3

Question 4

Question 5

Question 6

Question 7

Question 8

Question 9

Question 10

Question 1

ANSWER:-
6places

a. Handing trust to their rightful owner
b. Strive to establish justice in it's ultimate form at every level.

Question 2

ANSWER:- Surah Al-Baqarah (Ayah 255)

ANSWER:- surah Al- imran

Question 3

Surat As-Zumar

ANSWER:- Surah Al-Tawbah (Quran 9)

Question 4

a. Nabi Ilyas-- Surat As-Saafat verse 123 and 130
b. Nabi Idreez-- Surat Mariam verse 56 and Surat Al-Anbiya verse 85
c. Nabi Zul-Kifl-- Surat Sad verse 48 and Surat Al-Anbiya verse 85

ANSWER:- Nabiyy Yunus

Question 5

ANSWER:- The nature of the Quranic method

ANSWER:- Prophet

Question 6

ANSWER: Tawhid( believe in oneness of God)

ANSWER:- He said:- والعرش والكرسي حق، وهو مستعنن عن العرش وما دونه محيط بكل شيء وفوقه
Al-Tahawi made a specific point of mentioning that Allah is not in need of the Arsh and those who carry it (the angels as established in the Quran) They are all in need of Allah, as it is by Allah's Qudroh (power). And it is for this reason that Al-Tahawi specifically mentioned that Allah is Mustaghni (Not in need) of the throne and what is below it.

Question 7

ANSWER:- The fact that the jinn were created from fire does not necessarily mean that they are fire now, just as man was created from dust but he is not dust now.

According to ibn Aqeel:

Allaah created the jinn from fire, but they are not fire now. There is a great deal of evidence to that effect, such as the following:

1 – It was narrated from ‘Aa’ishah that the Messenger of Allaah (peace and blessings of Allaah be upon him) was praying, then the Shaytaan came to him and he seized him, threw him to the ground and strangled him. The Messenger of Allaah (peace and blessings of Allaah be upon him) said: “Until I felt the coolness of his Ptongue on my hand. Were it not for the prayer of my brother Sulaymaan, he would have been tied up this morning so that the people could see him.” Narrated by al-Nasaa’i in al-Sunan al-Kubra, 6/442; classed as saheeh by Ibn Hibbaan, 6/115

2 – It was narrated that Abu’l-Darda’ said: The Messenger of Allaah (peace and blessings of Allaah be upon him) stood (in prayer) and we heard him say: “I seek refuge with Allaah from you.” Then he said: “I curse you with the curse of Allaah,” three times, and he reached out his hand as if to take something. When he had finished praying, we said: “O Messenger of Allaah, we heard you say something in your prayer that we have never heard you say before, and we saw you reaching out your hand.” He said: “The enemy of Allaah Iblees came with a brand of fire to throw it in my face, so I said, ‘I seek refuge with Allaah from you,’ three times, then I said: ‘I curse you with the full curse of Allaah,’ but he did not go back, three times. Then I wanted to seize him, and by Allaah, were it not for the prayer of our brother Sulaymaan, this morning he would have been tied up and the children of the people of Madeenah would have played with him.” Narrated by Muslim, 542.

From these two hadeeths it is clear to us that the jinn are not fire now. This is indicated by the coolness that the Messenger of Allaah (peace and blessings of Allaah be upon him) felt from the tongue of the Shaytaan, as stated in the first hadeeth. If the Shaytaan was still in the form of fire, he would not have needed to bring a brand of fire to throw in the face of the Prophet (peace and blessings of Allaah be upon him), and the children would not have been able to play with him.

3 – The Prophet (peace and blessings of Allaah be upon him) said: “The Shaytaan flows through the son of Adam as blood flows.” Narrated by al-Bukhaari (1933) and Muslim (2175).

If the Shaytaan was fire, he would burn man, because the Shaytaan is inside him. So we can see the difference between the Shaytaan being fire and being created from fire.

Question 8

ANSWER:- Juz Amma

ANSWER
a. Sidq (Loyalty)
b. Amanah (Trust)
c. Tabligh (Conveying)
d. Fatanah (Intelligence)
e. Mujiza (Miracle)

Question 9

ANSWER
a. Imam Abu Hanifa
b. Ash Sharnubiyy
c. Al Faddaliyy
d. Sunussiyy

ANSWER:- Whoever claims that Allah ordered evil has lied about Allah. Whoever claims that both good and evil are attributed to Him, has lied about Allah"

ANSWER:- Abdullah Ibn Salam

Question 10

Answer:- The Hajj was led by ABU-BAKR (AS)

Answer:- Surat Mulk (Quran 67)

Answer:- "No reproach on You this day" (Q 12:92) Go Your way, for You are freed ones"
Re: ...... by Empiree: 12:00am On May 30, 2019
Can not be edited

Rilwayne001:
Question 1

ANSWER: 20 places

ANSWER:
a. Protection of its citizens (Muslims and non Muslims)
bi. Evenly distribution of wealth and provision of adequate welfare to it's citizens.

Question 2

ANSWER: Albaqara 2:163

ANSWER: As-saffat 37: 35

Question 3

ANSWER: And We originated (the life of) living organism (on earth) from water. So do they not accept faith (even after learning these facts brought forth by the Qur’an)?”►[Al-Qur’an Chapter 21 Surah Al-Ambiya:Verse 30].

ANSWER: Surah At-Tawbah [9:60]

Question 4

ANSWER: 4i. Idris. Surah Maryam 19: 56, and AlAnbiya 21: 85

ANSWER 4ii. Prophet Yunus

Question 5

ANSWER: 5i. The nature of the Quranic Method.

ANSWER: 5ii. The messager and then those in authority (rulers) An-nisa 4: 59

Question 6

ANSWER: ALQADAR (Predestination)

ANSWER: He talked about Eeman. I.e having Eeman from the bottom of the heart and not by tongue alone.

Question 7

ANSWER: Iblis knows where he is from and knows the consequence of what he did. Thinking the fire of hell will not hurt him is a farce because it is Allah Who created the fire and He is capable of making it a punishment for him and his fellow criminals among the Jinns.

Question 8

ANSWER: Juz Ammah

ANSWER: -They recieve revelation.

-According to the Hadith of Aisha they do not sleep with their minds. They sleep with their eyes alone.

- Their body will remain fresh until the day of judgment.

- They came with the same message. To worship Allah and not associate partners with him.

- when it's time for them to die, the have a choice to stay on Earth a little longer or go to paradise.

Question 9

ANSWER: a. Sunussy, b. Al-faddalyy, c. Ash-Sharnubyy, d. Imam abu hanifa e. Ibn hajar alasqalani

ANSWER: Whoever fears Allah, Allah makes all things fear him, and whoever doesn't fear Allah, Allah makes him fear things.

ANSWER: Was said by Abdullaah Ibn Salam when he met the Prophet (salallaahu alayhi wa Salam) for the first time.

Question 10

ANSWER: Abubakr As-Sadeek

ANSWER: Suratul Mulk

ANSWER:
قَالَ لَا تَثۡرِيبَ عَلَيۡكُمُ ٱلۡيَوۡمَۖ
"No blame will there be upon you today."
Re: ...... by aadoiza: 12:01am On May 30, 2019
Question 1

Answer :
I. 6 times (17 vs 61, 15 vs 28-29, 7 vs 11, 3 vs 59, 32 vs 7 & 9, 23 vs 12)
II. 1. To bring together people of all races, languages, cultures, and classes under the umbrella of the divine laws and guidance of Allah.
2. To safeguard the integrity of the state and the religion of Allah thereby protecting them from the influences of those who seek to stifle the progress of Islam.
Question 2

Answer :
I. Surah Al-Baqara and Ayatul Qursiyu: Qur’an 2 vs 255
II. Qur’an 3 vs 18
Question 3

Answer:
I. Qur’an 42 vs 29, 57 vs 1, 16 vs 49-50, and 17 vs 44
II. Surah Al Baqara

Question 4

Answer:
i. Al-Yasa; Qur’an 38 vs 48 and Qur’an 6 vs 86
ii. Yunus

Question 5
i. Milestone in its chapter 2, an important subject was discussed. What is the title of the chapter?

Answer:
i. “The Nature of The Qur’anic Method”
ii. Amir ul muslim

Question 6
i. The ‘rule of thumb’ with regards to belief in Allah is.....?
ii. Imam Tahawi said about Allah in his book, (Belief). What was it?

Answer:
i. Unity I.e Allah SWT is one (Tawhid)
ii. What Tahawi said about Allah are as follow:

1. Allah is One, without any partners
2. There is nothing like Him.
3. There is nothing that can overwhelm Him.
4. There is no god other than Him.
5. He is the Eternal without a beginning and enduring without end
6. He will never perish or come to an end.
7. Nothing happens except what He wills.
8. No imagination can conceive of Him and no understanding can comprehend Him.
9. He is different from any created being.
10. He is living and never dies and is eternally active and never sleeps.
11. He creates without His being in need to do so and provides for His creation without any effort.
12. He causes death with no fear and restores to life without difficulty.
13. He has always existed together with His attributes since before creation. Bringing creation into existence did not add anything to His attributes that was not already there. As He was, together with His attributes, in pre-eternity, so He will remain throughout endless time.
14. It was not only after the act of creation that He could be described as “the Creator” nor was it only by the act of origination that He could he described as “the Originator.”
15. He was always the Lord even when there was nothing to be Lord of, and always the Creator even when there was no creation.
16. In the same way that He is the “Bringer to life of the dead,” after He has brought them to life a first time, and deserves this name before bringing them to life, so too He deserves the name of “Creator” before He has created them.
17. This is because He has the power to do everything, everything is dependent on Him, everything is easy for Him, and He does not need anything. “There is nothing like Him and He is the Hearer, the Seer.” (al-Shura 42:11)
18. He created creation with His knowledge.
19. He appointed destinies for those He created.
20. He allotted to them fixed life spans.
21. Nothing about them was hidden from Him before He created them, and He knew everything that they would do before He created them.
22. He ordered them to obey Him and forbade them to disobey Him
23. Everything happens according to His degree and will, and His will is accomplished. The only will that people have is what He wills for them. What He wills for them occurs and what He does not will, does not occur.
24. He gives guidance to whomever He wills, and protects them, and keeps them safe from harm, out of His generosity; and He leads astray whomever He wills, and abases them, and afflicts them, out of His justice.
25. All of them are subject to His will either through His generosity or His justice.
26. He is Exalted beyond having opposites or equals.
27. No one can ward off His decree or delay His command or overpower His affairs.
28. We believe in all of this and are certain that everything comes from Him.
29. And we are certain that Muhammad (may Allah bless him and grant him peace) is His chosen Servant and elect Prophet and His Messenger with whom He is well pleased,

Question 7
On the day of Judgement, man wishes to return to ‘dust’ which is his place of origin. If he is wishing to return to dust to escape punishment, then, why is Satan who was created from Fire going to Hellfire for punishment? (brainer). Note: I will counter your argument if it doesn’t make sense or valid.

Answer:
Dust is not fire and fire is not dust. Dust sullies, fire burns. The two elements will invariably be true to their respective natures, no matter what, except Allah wills otherwise. By way of illustration: if a man were to fall inside a puddle or muck his physical appearance would get soiled, despite being a creation from that very element. So also if shaytan is thrown into fire, the element from which he was created, he will definitely burn. These two creations don’t actually represent the living manifestations of the respective elements from which they were made i.e when you look at man you don’t actually see a living dust and if you saw shaytan you wouldn’t be seeing a living fire either. This fact shows that these two creations both are different in atomic or physical configurations from their respective source elements.
In conclusion, Allah says to shaytan in Al Araf vs 18, “I will surely fill hell with you, all together. ” This is a promise from Allah SWT and he never fails in his promises. so there is no hiding place for shaytan that day. He will be cast into fire and will certainly burn.

Question 8
ii. Name 5 common attributes of prophets.

Answer:
i. Amma
ii.
• Sidiq
• Amanah
• Mujizah
• Tabligh
• Fatanah

Question 9
ii. What did famous Imam Ja’far As-Sadiq say about Allah?
iii. “This is not the face of a liar”. This statement was made in reference to the prophet(SAW) by who?

Answer :
i. 1. Imam Abu Hanifa 2. Imam Al Ghazzali 3.Al Aqida As Sunusiyy 4. Al Fadaliyy 5. As Sharnubiyy
ii. Whoever fears Allah, Allah makes all things fear him, and whoever does not fear Allah, Allah makes him fear all things.
iii. Abdullahi ibn Salam

Question 10
i. The Baar’ah declaration was read by Ali(ra) but the Hajj that year was led by who?
ii. Which surah of Quran also known as al-maani’ah?

Answer:
i. Abu bakr As-Sidiq
ii. Suratul Mulk
iii. This day no reproach shall be on you. Allah will forgive you. He is the most merciful of the merciful. You can go away.

Examiner Empiree
Re: ...... by Empiree: 12:02am On May 30, 2019
Submission 2

ladkud:
*Question 1
(i) In The Quran, Allah Mention Creation Of Adam How Many Places
?
Answer:
Where Allah mention creation of a man is 49 times, but where Allah mention creation of Adam is 10 times which are;
Quran7:11, ch4:1,ch6:2, ch22:5, ch23:12, ch32:7, ch35:11,ch39:6, ch55:14

*(ii) What are the two (2) things that are responsibilities of Islamic state?
Answer:
* a. Sharia law and order
b. Economy

*Question 2
(i) Not surah Ikhlas, which surah and ayah gives a clear design of the unity of Allah?

Answer:
Quran 2:163, Quran 39:4, 13:16, 40:62, 6:101, 35:3, 7:54

*(ii) In which surah shahada summarized?
Answer:
Suratul Taubah- verse 129
........لااله الا هو........
Question 3
*(i) It is in the Quran where Allah inform us of existence of life on planet. What is the surah*

Answer:
Quran 42:29
" And among his Ayât (proof, evidences,lesson, signs) is the creation of the heaven and the earth and whatever moving (living) creatures he has dispersed in them both"

(ii) which surah defined to whom zakat is payable?
Answer:
Surah Tawbah Ayah 60 " As- sadaqat (Zakat) are only for fuqaraha (poor), al-masakin ( the needy) and those employed to collect (the funds); and to attract the hearts of those who have been (towards Islam) and to free the captives and for those in debt; and for Allah's cause, .........."

*Question 4
(i) A nabi (PBUH) is mentioned twice in the Quran; what is his and in what surah
* ?
Answer:
Prophet Elias mention twice in surah saffat Quran 37: 123&130
Other prophet mentioned twice are; prophet Alyasa 37:48, 6:85, Idris 19:56,21:85 Zulkifl 21:85, 38:48

*(ii) what is the name of the man who was sent to Assyrian?
Answer:
* Abdullah ibn Hudhafah as-Sahmi

Or prophet Yunus

*Question 5
(i) Milestone its chapter 2, an important subject was discussed. What is the title of the chapter
* ?
Answer:
Milestone------- معالم فى الطريق by Sayyid Qutb.
The chapter 2 is: The nature of the Quran method

(ii) After Allah, Islamic political system makes authority responsible for who?
ORPHANS

*Question 6
(i)The rule of thumb with regard to belief in Allah is........?

Answer:
* To belief in Allah alone as the creator and fashioner of all the universe, the maker of heaven and earth in it both visible and non-visible, animate and inanimate.

*(ii)Imam Tahawi said about Allah in his book(belief) what was it?*
Answer:
He said all these about Allah;
1. He does not perish (yafnâ) or pass away (yabīd)
2. No imagination (wahm) can conceive of him and no understanding (fahm) can fathom him
3. He created (khalaqa) the creation (khâlq) with his knowledge (bī-ilmihi)
4. He was qualified with Lordship (rūbūbiyyah) even when there was nothing to lord over. And even when there was nothing created.
5. There is no God other than He

*Question 7
On the day of judgement, man wishes to return to dust which is his place of origin. If he is wishing to return to dust to escape punishment, then, why is Satan who was created from fire going to hellfire for punishment?

Answer:
The fact that the jinn were created from fire does not necessarily mean that they are fire, just as man was created from dust but he is not dust. 

Laqt al-Marjaan fi Ahkaam al-Jaan, p. 33, quoted in ‘Aalim al-Jinn wa’l-Shayaateen, p. 58. 

*Question 8
(i) the Quran is divided into thirty divisions, each part is called Juz. What is the name of the last Juz in the Quran?

Answer:
Juz amma
*(ii) Name 5 common attributes of prophets*
Answer:
(a) Isma .....,... being protected from sin
(b) Sidqi. Uprightness
(c) Amana. Reliability
(d) Fatana. smartness, intelligent, alertness
(e) Tabligh. complete conveyance of the commands from Allah

*Question 9
Name 5 scholars who said Muslims must memorize at least 13;attributes of Allah. With reference A+
Answer:
Al-hafiz ibn Hajar (father al-bari 11/224-225)
Ja'far as-sidiq
Al-fudaliyy
Al-jazairiyy
As-sanusiyy

*(ii) what did famous imam jafar as-sidiq say about Allah*
Answer:

It is related that some the atheists denied the existence of the Creator in the presence of Jafar al-Sadiq. Jafar said to him, “Have you ever seen the sea and its awesomeness?”

Here, Jafar used an example that the man would relate to. This man probably lived far away and had travelled by sea. There may have been signs of this on him. It shows us the need to be attentive to people and their backgrounds.

The man said, “Yes, I have travelled by sea and there was a storm and the ship sank and the sailors drowned. I clung onto some planks of wood, then even the planks went away from me. I was pushed away by the clashing of the waves until I reached the shore.”

Imam Jafar said: “You were initially relying on the ship, the planks, and the sailors, but when these things left you did you still hope for safety?”
The man said “Yes”.

Imam Jafar said: “From whom did you hope for safety?”

The man was silent.

Imam Jafar said: “Verily in the Creator, He is the one in which you had hope in at that moment and He is the one who saved you from drowning.” And the man accepted Islam at his hand.

(ii) " This is not the face of liar" this statement was made in reference to the prophet by who?

*Question 10
(i) The baar'ah declaration was read by Ali (RA) but the Hajj that year was led by who* ?

Answer:
Abubakar Sidiq(RA)
(ii) which surah of Quran also know as al-maniah?
Answer:
Surah mulik
*(iii) The prophet (SAW) said exact same thing Yusuf (AS) spoke to his brother on the of conquest of mecca........ What was this famous statement?*
Answer:
The prophet (SAW) said;
" I speak to you in the same words Nabi Yusuf (AS) spoke to his brothers. This day, there is no reproof against you, go your way for you are free"
Quran 12:92.........no blame will there be upon you today, Allah will forgive you; and he is most merciful of merciful
Re: ...... by Usiyaro(m): 12:02am On May 30, 2019
Question 1

7 places: Surah Al-Baqarah 2:30, Surah Al-Aaraf v 11, Surah Al-Hijr v 26, Surah 17 v Ayat 61, Surah 18 Al-Kahf v 50, Surah 20 Taha v 116, Surah 38 Sad v 71

A. is responsible for the conduct of its members, the ummah as a whole.

B. in enforcing social order and security and in confronting enemies in times of war and peace.

Question 2

Surah Al-Hashr 59:22-24
Surah 2 Al-Baqarah, Ayat 255
Suratul fatiha v 1:“All praise is to Allah [alone] the Lord of every thing that exists.” [Tawheed-ur Ruboobeeyah (The Unity of Allah’s Lordship).]

Suratul fatiha v 2-3
“The Most Gracious, The Merciful. Master of the Day of Recompense” [Tawheed-al-Asma Wa-Siffaat- Tawhid of Allah’s names and attributes]

Suratul fatiha v 4
“You alone we worship and You alone we beseech for assistance” [Tawheed-ur Uluheeyah (The Unity of Allah’s Worship)]

Surah Al-‘An’am

Question 3

(Surah Al-anbiya Verse 30)
(Surah Ash-Shuraa verse 29)

(Surah At-Tawbah verse 60)

Question 4

Prophet Al-yasa(Elisha) (A.S)
Surah An'aam 6 v 86, Surah Saad 38 v 48

Prophet Yunus (A.S)

Question 5

THE NATURE OF THE QUR’ANIC METHOD

The ummah

Question 6

To believe that "Allah is one" in the sense that there is no likeness to him among things and in the sense that nothing can be added to or subtracted from his being, no multiplicity or division conceivable in Him, neither outwardly, nor in the mind, nor in the imagination(He neither begets nor is born,
Nor is there to Him any equivalent Quran 112:3-4). God alone possesses such a unity

He controls all things and nothing has any control over Him. None can be independent of Allah for as much as the blink of an eye. Whoever considers himself independent of Allah for as much as the blink of an eye has committed unbelief and has become among of the people of perdition.

Question 7

(Allaah) said (to Iblees): ‘Get out from this (Paradise), disgraced and expelled. Whoever of them (mankind) will follow you, then surely, I will fill Hell with you all’
[al-A’raaf 7:18]

The fact that the jinn were created from fire does not necessarily mean that they are fire now, just as man was created from dust but he is not dust now.
The devils and jinn are attributed to fire just as man is attributed to dust, clay and baked clay. What is meant in the case of man is that he originates from clay, but a human being is not clay in a real sense, rather he used to be clay. Similarly the jinn were fire in the beginning. End quote.

Question 8

Juz Amma

Ismah (Innocence)
Amanah (Trust)
Sidq (Loyalty)
Fatanah (Intelligence)
Tabligh (Conveying)
Mu’jiza (miracle)

Question 9

No idea.

Q 9 b, "Whoever claims that God has ordered evil, has lied about God. Whoever claims that both good and evil are attributed to him, has lied about God"

"God does not order created beings to do something without providing for them a means of not doing it, though they do not do it, or not do it without God's permission".

Abdullah bin Salam

Question 10

Abu Bakr Siddiq (R.A.)

Suratul Mulk

"No one will blame you this day! Allah will forgive you, and He is the Most Merciful of all those who show mercy." Quran 12 v 72
Re: ...... by Empiree: 12:03am On May 30, 2019
Submission 3
LadunaI:

This is bad submission. You quoted wrongly.
Re: ...... by Empiree: 12:04am On May 30, 2019
Can not be edited
Tessyy1701:

Question 1

6places

a. Handing trust to their rightful owner
b. Strive to establish justice in it's ultimate form at every level.

Question 2

ANSWER:- Surah Al-Baqarah (Ayah 255)

ANSWER:- surah Al- imran

Question 3

Surat As-Zumar

ANSWER:- Surah Al-Tawbah (Quran 9)

Question 4

a. Nabi Ilyas-- Surat As-Saafat verse 123 and 130
b. Nabi Idreez-- Surat Mariam verse 56 and Surat Al-Anbiya verse 85
c. Nabi Zul-Kifl-- Surat Sad verse 48 and Surat Al-Anbiya verse 85

ANSWER:- Nabiyy Yunus

Question 5

ANSWER:- The nature of the Quranic method

ANSWER:- Prophet

Question 6

ANSWER: Tawhid( believe in oneness of God)

ANSWER:- He said:- والعرش والكرسي حق، وهو مستعنن عن العرش وما دونه محيط بكل شيء وفوقه
Al-Tahawi made a specific point of mentioning that Allah is not in need of the Arsh and those who carry it (the angels as established in the Quran) They are all in need of Allah, as it is by Allah's Qudroh (power). And it is for this reason that Al-Tahawi specifically mentioned that Allah is Mustaghni (Not in need) of the throne and what is below it.

Question 7

ANSWER:- The fact that the jinn were created from fire does not necessarily mean that they are fire now, just as man was created from dust but he is not dust now.

According to ibn Aqeel:

Allaah created the jinn from fire, but they are not fire now. There is a great deal of evidence to that effect, such as the following:

1 – It was narrated from ‘Aa’ishah that the Messenger of Allaah (peace and blessings of Allaah be upon him) was praying, then the Shaytaan came to him and he seized him, threw him to the ground and strangled him. The Messenger of Allaah (peace and blessings of Allaah be upon him) said: “Until I felt the coolness of his Ptongue on my hand. Were it not for the prayer of my brother Sulaymaan, he would have been tied up this morning so that the people could see him.” Narrated by al-Nasaa’i in al-Sunan al-Kubra, 6/442; classed as saheeh by Ibn Hibbaan, 6/115

2 – It was narrated that Abu’l-Darda’ said: The Messenger of Allaah (peace and blessings of Allaah be upon him) stood (in prayer) and we heard him say: “I seek refuge with Allaah from you.” Then he said: “I curse you with the curse of Allaah,” three times, and he reached out his hand as if to take something. When he had finished praying, we said: “O Messenger of Allaah, we heard you say something in your prayer that we have never heard you say before, and we saw you reaching out your hand.” He said: “The enemy of Allaah Iblees came with a brand of fire to throw it in my face, so I said, ‘I seek refuge with Allaah from you,’ three times, then I said: ‘I curse you with the full curse of Allaah,’ but he did not go back, three times. Then I wanted to seize him, and by Allaah, were it not for the prayer of our brother Sulaymaan, this morning he would have been tied up and the children of the people of Madeenah would have played with him.” Narrated by Muslim, 542.

From these two hadeeths it is clear to us that the jinn are not fire now. This is indicated by the coolness that the Messenger of Allaah (peace and blessings of Allaah be upon him) felt from the tongue of the Shaytaan, as stated in the first hadeeth. If the Shaytaan was still in the form of fire, he would not have needed to bring a brand of fire to throw in the face of the Prophet (peace and blessings of Allaah be upon him), and the children would not have been able to play with him.

3 – The Prophet (peace and blessings of Allaah be upon him) said: “The Shaytaan flows through the son of Adam as blood flows.” Narrated by al-Bukhaari (1933) and Muslim (2175).

If the Shaytaan was fire, he would burn man, because the Shaytaan is inside him. So we can see the difference between the Shaytaan being fire and being created from fire.

Question 8

ANSWER:- Juz Amma

ANSWER
a. Sidq (Loyalty)
b. Amanah (Trust)
c. Tabligh (Conveying)
d. Fatanah (Intelligence)
e. Mujiza (Miracle)

Question 9

ANSWER
a. Imam Abu Hanifa
b. Ash Sharnubiyy
c. Al Faddaliyy
d. Sunussiyy

ANSWER:- Whoever claims that Allah ordered evil has lied about Allah. Whoever claims that both good and evil are attributed to Him, has lied about Allah"

ANSWER:- Abdullah Ibn Salam

Question 10

Answer:- The Hajj was led by ABU-BAKR (AS)

Answer:- Surat Mulk (Quran 67)

Answer:- "No reproach on You this day" (Q 12:92) Go Your way, for You are freed ones"

(1) (2) (3) ... (103) (104) (105) (106) (107) (108) (109) ... (164) (Reply)

Islam For Muslims: Side Talk Station / Cute and Romantic Photos Of Muslim Couples

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 242
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.