Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,040 members, 7,953,134 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 11:14 AM

"Nobody Wants To Sit Next To Tiffany Trump" At NYFW Show (photos) - Foreign Affairs (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / "Nobody Wants To Sit Next To Tiffany Trump" At NYFW Show (photos) (61278 Views)

Tiffany Trump Dating Michael Boulos (Photos) / Zimbabwean Soldiers Force Policemen To Sit On The Ground After Take Over / Throwback To President Trump At Wrestlemania 23 (video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: "Nobody Wants To Sit Next To Tiffany Trump" At NYFW Show (photos) by tifany89(m): 12:39pm On Feb 17, 2017
Davash222:

You are wrong. Na inferiority complex dey worry those wey dey fear to sit with her. Shikena.!!
Exactly, why I nor even dey dere self I for sit down close to her. Their loss my gain grin
Re: "Nobody Wants To Sit Next To Tiffany Trump" At NYFW Show (photos) by Davash222(m): 12:41pm On Feb 17, 2017
tifany89:

Exactly, why I nor even dey dere self I for sit down close to her. Their loss my gain grin
Lols
Re: "Nobody Wants To Sit Next To Tiffany Trump" At NYFW Show (photos) by Codes151(m): 1:09pm On Feb 17, 2017
Una get luck say I no dey there! Na me for fist sitdon there
Re: "Nobody Wants To Sit Next To Tiffany Trump" At NYFW Show (photos) by phelmzzy(m): 1:17pm On Feb 17, 2017
Well there you have it anything wey person do if he no see the repercussion na him pikin go chop am; that's y they say;a ma gbon eshe baba wo lara omo
Person wey dey form boss today make he jst remember sey na one day he go retire and anoder person go take his place. #mellolayeoun
Re: "Nobody Wants To Sit Next To Tiffany Trump" At NYFW Show (photos) by Timbuktuo: 1:43pm On Feb 17, 2017
KealDrogo:
Her father started the hate speech and all that,

You know, I have often heard this but, upon further research, have come up empty. Could you be kind as to point me towards sources of Trump's hate speech(es)? Thanks.
Re: "Nobody Wants To Sit Next To Tiffany Trump" At NYFW Show (photos) by uvalued(m): 5:13pm On Feb 17, 2017
HARDDON:
Who kares! Up on the crest top, u r mostly alone.

Ground crowded
spot on...
Re: "Nobody Wants To Sit Next To Tiffany Trump" At NYFW Show (photos) by sfinkzslot(m): 11:21pm On Feb 17, 2017
una nor get work, how una take know say na Tiffany Trump, as if una don sabi Zahra Buhari finish bah? smiley

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Paris Shooting: France Drops 20 Bombs On Islamic State Jihadi Training Camp / Donald Trump Admits That Joe Biden Won The American Presidential Election / Trump Recognizes Jerusalem As The Capital Of Israel

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.