Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,502 members, 7,819,818 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 12:52 AM

Forceful Abduction & Conversion To Islam: See Court Order Stopping Igp/npf - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Forceful Abduction & Conversion To Islam: See Court Order Stopping Igp/npf (1623 Views)

Buhari Signs Law Stopping VPs Who Complete President’s Tenure / Abuja High Court Declined To Stop Obiano- See Court Ruling / Forceful Conversion To Islam & Forced Islamic Marriage: Lawyers Petition Igp (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Forceful Abduction & Conversion To Islam: See Court Order Stopping Igp/npf by LastlyFREEDOM: 8:31am On Feb 17, 2017
A Federal High Court sitting in Abuja and presided over by Honourable Justice Nyako, on Mondy, 13th February, 2017, granted an INTERIM INJUNCTION restraining the Inspector-General of Police from removing MISS ROSE PETER CHUKWU from the jurisdiction of the Court pending the hearing and final determination of the Originating Motion on Notice.

Recall that the young lady from Ebonyi State was abducted by One Alhaji Olatunji Buhari Sulyman, who is the current APC Spokesman in Kwara State. The victim was abducted by the APC Chieftain since 2010 and forcefully converted to Islam and married off while her people were looking for her. She only regained her freedom in 2017 and was relocated to Enugu State for her safety. However, the influential APC Spokesman of Kwara State who promised to deal with the victim and her entire family members has been trying all the tricks in the book, using the Nigerian Police, to forcefully recapture his victim and reconvert her again.

See photos of the Certified True Copies (C.T.C.) of the enrolled Court Order.

Re: Forceful Abduction & Conversion To Islam: See Court Order Stopping Igp/npf by Kdon2: 8:41am On Feb 17, 2017
LastlyFREEDOM:

A Federal High Court sitting in Abuja and presided over by Honourable Justice Nyako, on Mondy, 13th February, 2017, granted an INTERIM INJUNCTION restraining the Inspector-General of Police from removing MISS ROSE PETER CHUKWU from the jurisdiction of the Court pending the hearing and final determination of the Originating Motion on Notice.

Recall that the young lady from Ebonyi State was abducted by One Alhaji Olatunji Buhari Sulyman, who is the current APC Spokesman in Kwara State. The victim was abducted by the APC Chieftain since 2010 and forcefully converted to Islam and married off while her people were looking for her. She only regained her freedom in 2017 and was relocated to Enugu State for her safety. However, the influential APC Spokesman of Kwara State who promised to deal with the victim and her entire family members has been trying all the tricks in the book, using the Nigerian Police, to forcefully recapture his victim and reconvert her again.

See photos of the Certified True Copies (C.T.C.) of the enrolled Court Order.

Abeg put the picture of the yeye man make the whole world see the kidnapper!

2 Likes

Re: Forceful Abduction & Conversion To Islam: See Court Order Stopping Igp/npf by Nogodye(m): 8:41am On Feb 17, 2017
I don't even understand this Islamic religion anymore! The followers do crazy things this days.

1 Like

Re: Forceful Abduction & Conversion To Islam: See Court Order Stopping Igp/npf by Nobody: 9:59am On Feb 17, 2017
When some nigerians said buhari would islamized nigeria if he became the president few of his supporters said buhari was a changed man.The prophecy is coming to pass.

2 Likes

Re: Forceful Abduction & Conversion To Islam: See Court Order Stopping Igp/npf by Nobody: 10:11am On Feb 17, 2017
Kdon2:

Abeg put the picture of the yeye man make the whole world see the kidnapper!
Below is his picture.
http://www.nigeriatoday.ng/2016/09/exposed-buhari-revealed-those-behind-sarakis-trial/

Re: Forceful Abduction & Conversion To Islam: See Court Order Stopping Igp/npf by dragonking2: 10:15am On Feb 17, 2017
So Afonja don join these northern paedophiles to dey kidnap innocent girls abi? angry angry angry

1 Like

Re: Forceful Abduction & Conversion To Islam: See Court Order Stopping Igp/npf by drss2(m): 10:29am On Feb 17, 2017
islamization of nigeria by islamist extremist is being aided by nigerian security agencies especially d police n military, no thanks to buari dullard's northernization of security agencies.
Re: Forceful Abduction & Conversion To Islam: See Court Order Stopping Igp/npf by Nobody: 10:30am On Feb 17, 2017
I pity d plight of we christians. because as long as am concerned we are not safe in dis country. And d worst is dat u still find christians from d yoruba descent voting a muslim all because of a crumb for the table being d VP position.
If we christians stand up and vote in unity Muslims cannot match our numbers.
I was one of those against voting based on religious sentiments but looking at d fulani herdsmen and forceful conversion of Christians teenagers plus release of terrorists and leaders of mob actions i have changed my mind.
Let us vots based on religious sentiments or we christians bcome refugees in our own land
Re: Forceful Abduction & Conversion To Islam: See Court Order Stopping Igp/npf by adadike281(f): 10:42am On Feb 17, 2017
Alhaji! let my sister go!

1 Like

Re: Forceful Abduction & Conversion To Islam: See Court Order Stopping Igp/npf by Kdon2: 10:00am On Feb 18, 2017
Love Machine:
Below is his picture.
http://www.nigeriatoday.ng/2016/09/exposed-buhari-revealed-those-behind-sarakis-trial/

Are you sure this is the man? I think you got the wrong guy though.
Re: Forceful Abduction & Conversion To Islam: See Court Order Stopping Igp/npf by Kdon2: 10:07am On Feb 18, 2017
adadike281:
Alhaji! let my sister go!

This your body is yummy o! Hmmmm,dont let them catch you o cos you are abductable too o!!
Re: Forceful Abduction & Conversion To Islam: See Court Order Stopping Igp/npf by dodelight(m): 10:16am On Feb 18, 2017
Nogodye:
I don't even understand this Islamic religion anymore! The followers do crazy things this days.

Not just these days, bro. That's what Islam has always been. Thank God for advancement in technology and the new social media that's unveiling their acts.

2 Likes

Re: Forceful Abduction & Conversion To Islam: See Court Order Stopping Igp/npf by naijaking1: 10:18am On Feb 18, 2017
dragonking2:
So Afonja don join these northern paedophiles to dey kidnap innocent girls abi? angry angry angry

Small girls little holes dey attractive to them too.

1 Like

Re: Forceful Abduction & Conversion To Islam: See Court Order Stopping Igp/npf by adadike281(f): 10:18am On Feb 18, 2017
Kdon2:

This your body is yummy o! Hmmmm,dont let them catch you o cos you are abductable too o!!
lol, for Onitsha? he is very welcome, let's see if he will not turn to suya over night.
Re: Forceful Abduction & Conversion To Islam: See Court Order Stopping Igp/npf by Nobody: 10:20am On Feb 18, 2017
Kdon2:

Are you sure this is the man? I think you got the wrong guy though.
So you know him you con dey ask again.
Re: Forceful Abduction & Conversion To Islam: See Court Order Stopping Igp/npf by Kdon2: 10:47am On Feb 18, 2017
adadike281:
lol, for Onitsha? he is very welcome, let's see if he will not turn to suya over night.

You are not nice o! Hmmmm
Onitsha babe though! Respect!
Re: Forceful Abduction & Conversion To Islam: See Court Order Stopping Igp/npf by Nobody: 10:49am On Feb 18, 2017
Na wa o. Islam isn't interesting enough to attract followers

1 Like

Re: Forceful Abduction & Conversion To Islam: See Court Order Stopping Igp/npf by Kdon2: 10:51am On Feb 18, 2017
Love Machine:
So you know him you con dey ask again.

Jusy saying bro. Besides why did you bring the story here if not to expose the shit? So do it properly then!
Re: Forceful Abduction & Conversion To Islam: See Court Order Stopping Igp/npf by Nobody: 10:59am On Feb 18, 2017
Yoruba muslims threading d footsteps of dia hausa/fulani masters.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Forceful Abduction & Conversion To Islam: See Court Order Stopping Igp/npf by waternogetenemy: 11:01am On Feb 18, 2017
Wat a country, shame dey leave this muslims catch me. How holy is rape, kidnap and force islamisation/ marriage?
Re: Forceful Abduction & Conversion To Islam: See Court Order Stopping Igp/npf by Kingspin(m): 11:09am On Feb 18, 2017
Reason why Islam is a curse to Nigeria. If we hate them then we have over 1million reason for that.
Re: Forceful Abduction & Conversion To Islam: See Court Order Stopping Igp/npf by Kingspin(m): 11:25am On Feb 18, 2017
BlacSmit:
Na wa o. Islam isn't interesting enough to attract followers
Thats why they use force, charm, killing and bombing here and there using violent to get relevant. This is satanic.
Re: Forceful Abduction & Conversion To Islam: See Court Order Stopping Igp/npf by Kdon2: 3:06pm On Feb 19, 2017
damagepbuh:
I pity d plight of we christians. because as long as am concerned we are not safe in dis country. And d worst is dat u still find christians from d yoruba descent voting a muslim all because of a crumb for the table being d VP position.
I was one of those against voting based on religious sentiments but looking at d fulani herdsmen and forceful conversion of Christians teenagers plus release of terrorists and leaders of mob actions i have changed my mind.
Let us vots based on religious sentiments or we christians bcome refugees in our own land

Where did you put your brain before? This has been since independence its just low key unlike now! I wish everyone can wake up and in one voice demand true restructuring of nigeria. That is the only lasting solution that can guarantee respect for one another.
Re: Forceful Abduction & Conversion To Islam: See Court Order Stopping Igp/npf by Kdon2: 3:08pm On Feb 19, 2017
damagepbuh:

Where did you put your brain before? This has been since independence its just low key unlike now! I wish everyone can wake up and in one voice demand true restructuring of nigeria. That is the only lasting solution that can guarantee respect for one another.
Re: Forceful Abduction & Conversion To Islam: See Court Order Stopping Igp/npf by Kdon2: 3:12pm On Feb 19, 2017
Fuyoma:
Yoruba muslims threading d footsteps of dia hausa/fulani masters.

The guy is not yoruba abeg,he is fulani. Don't you see his name. buhari.
Re: Forceful Abduction & Conversion To Islam: See Court Order Stopping Igp/npf by ProudArewa: 3:18pm On Feb 19, 2017
Love Machine:
When some nigerians said buhari would islamized nigeria if he became the president few of his supporters said buhari was a changed man.The prophecy is coming to pass.
How is it Buhari's fault? did u see Buhari's name in the article?~~get sense na
Re: Forceful Abduction & Conversion To Islam: See Court Order Stopping Igp/npf by ProudArewa: 3:19pm On Feb 19, 2017
Love Machine:
How is it president Buhari's fault? did u see president Buhari's name in the article?~~get sense na
Re: Forceful Abduction & Conversion To Islam: See Court Order Stopping Igp/npf by BUHARIISCURSED(m): 3:21pm On Feb 19, 2017
anima la in human skin lipsrsealed

(1) (Reply)

Trouble In Sheriff’s Camp As Special Adviser Media Resigns / Is Awolowo's Western Nigeria TV Of 1959 The First TV In Africa? / Unrest In Maiduguri As Bokoharam Launch Heavy Assault (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.