Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,320 members, 7,819,092 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 11:06 AM

List Of Online Money Making Ponzi Sites In Nigeria - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / List Of Online Money Making Ponzi Sites In Nigeria (1206 Views)

The Rise And Fall Of Online Retail In Nigeria / We Are Investigating MMM Ponzi Scheme — EFCC / MMM Nigeria: Ponzi Scheme, Robbing Peter To Pay Paul? TheGuardian (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

List Of Online Money Making Ponzi Sites In Nigeria by Nobody: 10:20am On Feb 17, 2017
Here is a list of money making sites in Nigeria as at Feb. 10th 2017, over 66% of them have crash, maybe the rest will follow suit.
Be careful Nigerians, I am not promoting MMM but i can see that MMM have stood its ground, it is the participants who are causing problems for themselves and not MMM as a scheme.

Therefore, if you are an MMM participant, join hands together and build your community. don't allow yahoo boys to take advantage of you and your money. Most of the sites listed here are owned by Yahoo boys, i know what i am talking about, be careful.

Do you know that even the media are beginning to accept & trust MMM as a community, reporting kindly about us, so why should we the members continue to having bad thoughts about our system instead of trusting it?? Please let's accept and trust MMM as a community, we have come a long way, faced so many challenges & humiliations, for us to give up at the point of our breaking forth. Let's stop the complaining and lamentations, let's do the right thing we are asked to do in order to get the right results

See list at: http://www.obiogo.com/list-of-online-money-making-ponzi-sites-in-nigeria/

(1) (Reply)

Augustine With Nairaland Moniker aaustin921 Is A Thief / Become Your Own Boss Today / Connect eStore To Facebook FanPage and Sell Directly on Facebook

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.