Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,724 members, 7,809,757 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 02:21 PM

Buy At Alaba International Wholesale Price - Business (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Buy At Alaba International Wholesale Price (20296 Views)

How I Was Defrauded At Alaba International Market Today. / PHOTOS: Fire Burns Down Warehouse At Alaba, Lagos / Alaba International Market Lagos Lockdown (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Buy At Alaba International Wholesale Price by Alabaintprice(m): 6:36am On May 08, 2022
Good morning.

What do you want to know concerning phone accessories
Re: Buy At Alaba International Wholesale Price by Alabaintprice(m): 7:26am On May 09, 2022
Products to make profit with...

What are you still waiting for....

Let's discuss

Re: Buy At Alaba International Wholesale Price by Alabaintprice(m): 6:03am On May 10, 2022
Good morning

Re: Buy At Alaba International Wholesale Price by Alabaintprice(m): 9:16pm On May 10, 2022
Good evening
Re: Buy At Alaba International Wholesale Price by Alabaintprice(m): 11:02am On May 11, 2022
Good morning
Re: Buy At Alaba International Wholesale Price by ajerimitan: 12:18pm On May 11, 2022
Hello Joel, I appreciate what you do on nairaland business thread. I also feel pained for the loss if part of your posts on this thread. I know nairaland must have been of immence assistant to your line of business also. Keep it up, give as much as you can to the society. Much more will come back to you. Anyone who is not interested to pay for your time. Let him google search and waste money then he will know that every business has a secrete key that opens the gate. Once again weldone.

3 Likes

Re: Buy At Alaba International Wholesale Price by Alabaintprice(m): 11:29pm On May 11, 2022
ajerimitan:
Hello Joel, I appreciate what you do on nairaland business thread. I also feel pained for the loss if part of your posts on this thread. I know nairaland must have been of immence assistant to your line of business also. Keep it up, give as much as you can to the society. Much more will come back to you. Anyone who is not interested to pay for your time. Let him google search and waste money then he will know that every business has a secrete key that opens the gate. Once again weldone.

I really appreciate this. This is a big encouragement for me and trust me I'm not stopping this anytime soon. Thanks

1 Like

Re: Buy At Alaba International Wholesale Price by Alabaintprice(m): 3:00pm On May 12, 2022
Welcome, allow me to take you on a journey. Just stay with me
Re: Buy At Alaba International Wholesale Price by Alabaintprice(m): 3:27pm On May 13, 2022
Good afternoon
Re: Buy At Alaba International Wholesale Price by Alabaintprice(m): 9:56am On May 14, 2022
We Re still trusted an reliable in phone accessories business
Re: Buy At Alaba International Wholesale Price by OLORIPAPA: 12:28pm On May 14, 2022
Alabaintprice:
[color=#000099][/color]
Get the cheapest price ranging from mobile accessories to electronics at the best price it has to offer. Get detailed prices of products.
Note: not all products sold in Alaba international are not counterfeit but depends on producers. We still have the original but at a high price
nice one bro...how can we run things together?
Re: Buy At Alaba International Wholesale Price by KardinalZik(m): 1:01pm On May 14, 2022
Alabaintprice:
[color=#000099][/color]
Get the cheapest price ranging from mobile accessories to electronics at the best price it has to offer. Get detailed prices of products.
Note: not all products sold in Alaba international are not counterfeit but depends on producers. We still have the original but at a high price

I want to start up a phone assessories shop for my fiancee. I have a little less than ½m for that. What are the prices like and how possible is it to use that amount for a startup?

I need a reply ASAP.
Re: Buy At Alaba International Wholesale Price by amp01(m): 1:42pm On May 14, 2022
Alabaintprice:
We Re still trusted an reliable in phone accessories business

Do you sale tv too
What are the seizes and the price?
Re: Buy At Alaba International Wholesale Price by Alabaintprice(m): 2:08pm On May 14, 2022
amp01:

Do you sale tv too
What are the seizes and the price?
All sizes are available... New and Tokunbo.

My WhatsApp number is below this message
Re: Buy At Alaba International Wholesale Price by Alabaintprice(m): 2:09pm On May 14, 2022
KardinalZik:

I want to start up a phone assessories shop for my fiancee. I have a little less than ½m for that. What are the prices like and how possible is it to use that amount for a startup?

I need a reply ASAP.

I'll need an exact figure to give you an answer. If you're talking about something between 700,000 to 1million. You're on the right path. It's a good start
Re: Buy At Alaba International Wholesale Price by Alabaintprice(m): 2:12pm On May 14, 2022
OLORIPAPA:
nice one bro...how can we run things together?

My WhatsApp number is below this. You can contact me whenever you can

1 Like

Re: Buy At Alaba International Wholesale Price by Alabaintprice(m): 11:27am On May 15, 2022
You're welcome
Re: Buy At Alaba International Wholesale Price by Alabaintprice(m): 7:16pm On May 15, 2022
Good evening
Re: Buy At Alaba International Wholesale Price by Alabaintprice(m): 9:07am On May 18, 2022
Good morning all... Phone accessories business is good for years to come
Re: Buy At Alaba International Wholesale Price by AyarmBoye(m): 9:29am On May 18, 2022
Alabaintprice:
10 Units of PlayStation 4 big(Consoles) 500GB ram is available at my store.

Items are confirmed working 100% without flaws.

Lest deal.... 10 Units going for 1,200,000 (120,000).

Deal is only applicable to wholesale buyers only, please

Only serious buyers are needed.
do u have ps4 consoles (slim and pro) in stock? How much at wholesaled price?
Re: Buy At Alaba International Wholesale Price by Alabaintprice(m): 11:38am On May 18, 2022
AyarmBoye:

Yes, they are available.
Hacked or non hacked?
Re: Buy At Alaba International Wholesale Price by Alabaintprice(m): 11:43am On May 18, 2022
You you also want it with or without controller
Re: Buy At Alaba International Wholesale Price by Alabaintprice(m): 11:44am On May 18, 2022
AyarmBoye:

Please, the price you are requesting for is strictly quantity price not single.
Re: Buy At Alaba International Wholesale Price by AyarmBoye(m): 12:23pm On May 18, 2022
Alabaintprice:

Yes, they are available.
Hacked or non hacked?
hackable sir ........ how much are they ....... I want large quantity
Re: Buy At Alaba International Wholesale Price by Alabaintprice(m): 6:10am On May 24, 2022
Always available to deliver.......

Let's talk about phone accessories
Re: Buy At Alaba International Wholesale Price by Alabaintprice(m): 6:38am On May 25, 2022
Still your favourite person .....

Lets discuss
Re: Buy At Alaba International Wholesale Price by Alabaintprice(m): 5:47am On May 27, 2022
Let's assist you today
Re: Buy At Alaba International Wholesale Price by Alabaintprice(m): 10:57am On May 29, 2022
You're welcome to make enquiries
Re: Buy At Alaba International Wholesale Price by peterr(m): 1:01pm On Jun 01, 2022
How much do you sell earphones,airpods,headphones and airbud in wholesale.(low quality but not too low and quality ones)
Re: Buy At Alaba International Wholesale Price by horshyjnr(m): 4:02pm On Jun 11, 2022
Alabaintprice:
You're welcome to make enquiries

Hello Sir, pls how much will i get dual chargers and cords for newly opened phone charging business.thanks
Re: Buy At Alaba International Wholesale Price by Alabaintprice(m): 4:10am On Jun 12, 2022
horshyjnr:

Hello Sir, pls how much will i get dual chargers and cords for newly opened phone charging business.thanks
Normal dual charger will cost 650
Fast dual charger will cost 900
Re: Buy At Alaba International Wholesale Price by horshyjnr(m): 5:50am On Jun 12, 2022
Alabaintprice:

Normal dual charger will cost 650
Fast dual charger will cost 900

Thanks and God bless, though i assumed the quoted price is for both charger with cord.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Ifeanyi Ubah Donates N150m To Anambra FA & N100m 2 Ifeanyi Ubah FC(Pix / FIRS Appoints Banks To Recover N1.8trn Taxes From DSTV / Marilyn-Joan Obiora Of Diamond Bank Stole 125 Million Naira

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.