Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,238 members, 7,818,811 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 05:11 AM

God Healed Me Of 32 Years Of Infirmity - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / God Healed Me Of 32 Years Of Infirmity (862 Views)

How God Healed My Brother Of Schizophrenia And Catatonic Seizures. / Rev. Fr Lucien Ambunga Infected With Ebola Is Healed. / Lady Marks 10 Years Of Being Infected With HIV By Her Husband On Wedding Night (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

God Healed Me Of 32 Years Of Infirmity by Bholexy: 11:39am On Feb 17, 2017
grew up knowing pain in the right side of my stomach. The devil manipulated me into believing that I could manage it. Recently, I started seeing blood in my stool, and was always weak and feeble. I also had some demonic rashes on my leg. I made up my mind to live with it, until recently, it started giving me more than I could chew. I managed to go for a medical tests where they detected that I had several sicknesses such as kidney malfunction, gas in my stomach, radiation, partial stroke, acute pain on the right side of my bowel spreading from my chest to my neck, frequent urination, oestroporsus, severe neck pain and nicotine in my blood even though I’m not a smoker. My body became a temple for sickness instead of the temple of the Holy Spirit. I became angry with myself for allowing the sickness for so long. When the Operation Rescue Agenda was declared, I delightfully laboured in Gods vineyard by preaching loudly and sharing fliers openly on Allen roundabout, Ikeja.

I got five new converts established by God’s grace. Lo and behold, I dreamt of someone carrying out a detailed surgery on me, where every part of my body except my head and chest were all removed and I was looking at myself on the ground checking if I was dead, but I realized I just slept there on the bed like a baby until the whole exercise of the surgery was finally carried out. I’m now free for ever, my financial status has also changed and all my former clients that left me have returned‎. My health mandate has finally been delivered.

– This testimony was submitted by Adesina R.

1 Like

Re: God Healed Me Of 32 Years Of Infirmity by Bholexy: 11:40am On Feb 17, 2017
HEALED OF STRANGE DISEASE ON THE SOLE OF MY FOOT
I want to appreciate the God of Bishop David Oyedepo for healing me of a strange disease on the sole of my foot. The pain was from within which I discovered about two years ago. I discovered that each time I got up to walk, I would experience pain on the sole of my right foot and also while walking. Sometimes, I would have to walk only a short distance before having to sit down again to get a little relief. I had used different kinds of drugs, all to no avail.

However, when the Wonder Double Agenda was announced, I was not fully involved in the first edition. I was only praying. So, when the September/October 2015 Operation Rescue was flagged off, I intensified my praying for the Kingdom for about an hour every day and also by going for the Evening Raid and Saturday Outreaches, winning souls and sharing fliers. When the testimony of a lady with Elephantiasis was shared, I knew my own issue was a done deal for God.

My Husband always encouraged me that God is no respecter of anybody, and that my healing would not go beyond this season. Blessed be the God of this Commission, exactly on the 25th of October, after the Sunday service on our way from the Church, I discovered that my foot has been healed as I alighted from the car and started doing what I could not do before.

I am here like that one leper to return the glory to the God of this Great Commission.

– This testimony was submitted by Adenike M.

1 Like

Re: God Healed Me Of 32 Years Of Infirmity by Bholexy: 6:56pm On Feb 17, 2017
When Jesus steps into your life,all sickness and diseases gives way... And whatsoever God does remains forever... Don't miss out Feb 19 at living faith church aka winners chapel,faith tabernacle otta. For enquiries and direction pls call 08063257832
Re: God Healed Me Of 32 Years Of Infirmity by Bholexy: 9:59am On Feb 18, 2017
You too can be free,surrender your life unto Jesus and your testimony will be the next to be shared
Re: God Healed Me Of 32 Years Of Infirmity by Bholexy: 10:33am On Feb 25, 2017
Covenant day of business breakthrough holds tomorrow 26 of February 2017 at faith tabernacle canaanland... Be part; God bless you
Re: God Healed Me Of 32 Years Of Infirmity by Bholexy: 3:12pm On Feb 25, 2017
God healed me and I have been free since October 2014. I had severe abdominal pain and dizziness when I bent down. I went to see my gynecologist, and he told me after series of tests that I had ovarian cysts the size of a tennis ball due to the contraceptive I was on. He said it happened to 1% of women on the type of contraceptive I was on. I was given some medication and also told that I should come back after six weeks. He said that if the cyst was still present after using the medication that I will have to go for surgery.

The Pastor declared last Sunday “There is a woman here with Hormonal imbalance; it is over” and instantly I knew it was my case that he mentioned and I claimed it and I was healed. The following Thursday I went back to see the gynecologist. He ran some tests again and checked everywhere and found nothing. He checked the previous test again and he was awed. I told him that God healed me. I give all the glory to God for healing me.

– Testimony submitted by Barbara O.

1 Like

Re: God Healed Me Of 32 Years Of Infirmity by Bholexy: 6:54am On Apr 08, 2017
Join us this Sunday 9th April,2017

(1) (Reply)

Psychology: What Your Ear Say About Your Personality / Here Are The 10 Signs Of Low Testosterone In Men Around The Age Of 35 Years /

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.