Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,601 members, 7,809,185 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 03:39 AM

I Have Been Approached To Create A Ponzi Scheme Website - Webmasters (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / I Have Been Approached To Create A Ponzi Scheme Website (60622 Views)

How To Create/build/design/develop A Ponzi Scheme/peer To Peer Donation Website / How To Build A Ponzi Scheme Website In 1hour (video) / Install A Ponzi Script Website For Free (installation Guide) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Have Been Approached To Create A Ponzi Scheme Website by akanbiaa(m): 3:53pm On Feb 17, 2017
chimah3:
WHY ARE YOU TELLING US
??
Cos you can contact him if you need website job that is clean

5 Likes

Re: I Have Been Approached To Create A Ponzi Scheme Website by fivestarrealty: 3:53pm On Feb 17, 2017
Your breakthrough is on the way.

6 Likes

Re: I Have Been Approached To Create A Ponzi Scheme Website by IYANGBALI: 3:54pm On Feb 17, 2017
jmoore:

@op, nice of you. A good name is better than riches.
not anymore in biafra
Re: I Have Been Approached To Create A Ponzi Scheme Website by BrightEye(m): 3:54pm On Feb 17, 2017
lol
Re: I Have Been Approached To Create A Ponzi Scheme Website by dayleke: 3:54pm On Feb 17, 2017
You did well bro...

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Have Been Approached To Create A Ponzi Scheme Website by Nobody: 3:54pm On Feb 17, 2017
YOU DID GREAT BRO GOD BLESS U. YOU JUST SAVES MILLIONS, #MYHERO

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Have Been Approached To Create A Ponzi Scheme Website by 2shur: 3:55pm On Feb 17, 2017
i create sites
contact me here.
however its a 60% 40%.
i will program the virus in a software.
if u do otherwise and try to outsmart me.
there will be remote fully undetectable data wipe off .no traces....i am ruthless when it comes to double crossing.
Re: I Have Been Approached To Create A Ponzi Scheme Website by Isaacmacdon(m): 3:55pm On Feb 17, 2017
The issue with most people is that they lack moral reasoning capabilities. There's a good feeling of accomplishment one gets when they use their skills for good reasons.

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: I Have Been Approached To Create A Ponzi Scheme Website by Nobody: 3:55pm On Feb 17, 2017
IYANGBALI:
not anymore in biafra
grin grin THE TRIBES OF GET RICH OR DIE TRYING.
Re: I Have Been Approached To Create A Ponzi Scheme Website by martooski(m): 3:55pm On Feb 17, 2017
ABEG, ABEG ABEG

PLS I DO I CHECK MY MESSAGE ON NAIRALAND
Re: I Have Been Approached To Create A Ponzi Scheme Website by dayleke: 3:55pm On Feb 17, 2017
As long as you got conscience,
Some pples here go call you Mumu na, pls don't mind them....

8 Likes

Re: I Have Been Approached To Create A Ponzi Scheme Website by Koolking(m): 3:55pm On Feb 17, 2017
vani86:
If you are my brother, i will disown you, all your leaders are dishonest and the reason hunger dey chop d small fat wey dey your body.

Create d website, nigerians have been warned repeatedly about ponzi sites, if some idiots are greedy and gullible enough to be scammed so be it.

Do your job and collect your pay jare, even be among the 1st participants and now chill as bonus and interests roll in

Must you follow the majority in toeing the path of wrong? Why can't you be the right in the midst of myriads of wrong? It would be such a fulfilling honor.

Strive to do the right thing and not the best thing, then would our yearning for change be realised.

Peace brother!

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Have Been Approached To Create A Ponzi Scheme Website by MrGreenMavro: 3:55pm On Feb 17, 2017
WHO CAN DESIGN ONE FOR ME
Re: I Have Been Approached To Create A Ponzi Scheme Website by ogawisdom(m): 3:56pm On Feb 17, 2017
MasterJayJay:
It seems the newest online stuff in Nigeria is ponzi websites. Everyday a new ponzi scheme website is lanched in Nigeria with the aim of scamming gullible Nigerians.

Recently, a secondary schoolmate of mine told me about some guys that want me to create such website for them. They are ready to pay me heavily. Though I am very broke, I rejected the offer and bluntly to him I can't take the offer.

I haven't made it as webdesigner. I did not even get any webdesign job throughout last year till this moment. Some people that want me to design a website for their school, business will collect my contact and I will never hear from them again. I am not a pro(can't code from scratch),but with paid softwares that are available online I am up to the task.

Just this morning, I signed in to my facebook account and saw another person making an inquiry on ponzi scheme. I uploaded the screenshot of my chat with him.

Though hunger is beating me here seriously, I refused to be tempted to help criminals scam Nigerians.

Why create a thread on this trash, I dnt get it are we supposed to be clapping for u or sth

2 Likes

Re: I Have Been Approached To Create A Ponzi Scheme Website by AdonaiRoofing(m): 3:57pm On Feb 17, 2017
It's good you rejected the offer, they are crooks

Contact us for all your roofing jobs and roof maintenance etc

4 Likes

Re: I Have Been Approached To Create A Ponzi Scheme Website by afoltundeseun(m): 3:57pm On Feb 17, 2017
izzou:
Na ponzi dey rain now.

Somapay
Joyful donor
O-give
Loopers
Nnn
Luvwealth
Naijapay

And all sorts of rubbish.
you mean "reign" .

Anyway

2 Likes

Re: I Have Been Approached To Create A Ponzi Scheme Website by Nobody: 3:57pm On Feb 17, 2017
vani86:
If you are my brother, i will disown you, all your leaders are dishonest and the reason hunger dey chop d small fat wey dey your body.

Create d website, nigerians have been warned repeatedly about ponzi sites, if some idiots are greedy and gullible enough to be scammed so be it.

Do your job and collect your pay jare, even be among the 1st participants and now chill as bonus and interests roll in
If them arrest am nko?Good name don stain be that.

3 Likes

Re: I Have Been Approached To Create A Ponzi Scheme Website by goldedprince: 3:58pm On Feb 17, 2017
vani86:

exactly. the guy deserve headboot

1 Like

Re: I Have Been Approached To Create A Ponzi Scheme Website by Nobody: 3:58pm On Feb 17, 2017
Change really does need to start with the people. Look at all the slimy reptile thieves wey dey this thread.

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Have Been Approached To Create A Ponzi Scheme Website by jerryBoss1(m): 3:58pm On Feb 17, 2017
Criminals everywhere I refuse to look for quick money

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Have Been Approached To Create A Ponzi Scheme Website by chimah3(m): 3:58pm On Feb 17, 2017
akanbiaa:
Cos you can contact him if you need website job that is clean

HE'S NOT SMART...I CAN'T WORK WITH SUCH!!
Re: I Have Been Approached To Create A Ponzi Scheme Website by Endtimesmith(m): 3:59pm On Feb 17, 2017
You can register on bbnaijapays.... gullible ponzi followers.
Re: I Have Been Approached To Create A Ponzi Scheme Website by Flyingngel(m): 3:59pm On Feb 17, 2017
Ponzi scheme dey full ground now like filling station. I just dey relax open my eyes dey look some greedy Nigerians.

1 Like

Re: I Have Been Approached To Create A Ponzi Scheme Website by dayleke: 4:00pm On Feb 17, 2017
ephi123:

I concur.
OP, you don't know who would commit suicide as a result of taking part in such a scheme. Tough decision to take I know but you can go to bed at night with peace of mind.

I know some people will come here to disagree and abuse OP, same people who will shout government is corrupt, you selves are no different. Brood of criminals.

Dem boku for NL ....
Dem boku for our obodo Naija no be small....

A couple of days ago, they were hailing the couple who didn't return a " transferred in error" payment to their account...
I fear for Naija o....

7 Likes

Re: I Have Been Approached To Create A Ponzi Scheme Website by Nobody: 4:00pm On Feb 17, 2017
I do not see anything wrong with it, it's left for greed people to fall for it
Re: I Have Been Approached To Create A Ponzi Scheme Website by Nobody: 4:00pm On Feb 17, 2017
I almost created one... intact, I was almost done. I just changed my mind... d profit one will make is really huge but pple go suffer at d end... by d time I did some calculation. na him I stop d project.... the scheme must crash whether u like it or yes. and d webmasters get most of d money (pples sweat)
Re: I Have Been Approached To Create A Ponzi Scheme Website by Fogman(m): 4:00pm On Feb 17, 2017
The proliferation of ponzi schemes after the advent of MMM is alarming.
Re: I Have Been Approached To Create A Ponzi Scheme Website by ephi123(f): 4:03pm On Feb 17, 2017
dayleke:

Dem boku for NL ....
Dem boku for our obodo Naija no be small....

A couple of days ago, they were hailing the couple who didn't return a " transferred in error" payment to their account...
I fear for Naija o....

I tell you. Fear Nigerians. They expect to have good leaders but yet keep supporting evil. You can't have both, it's one or the other.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Have Been Approached To Create A Ponzi Scheme Website by Nobody: 4:04pm On Feb 17, 2017
bjhaid:
Create and collect your pay!

grin Na so

1 Like

Re: I Have Been Approached To Create A Ponzi Scheme Website by chronique(m): 4:06pm On Feb 17, 2017
Well, the bible says "my people perish for lack of knowledge ". The government has warned people about ponzi schemes and it is not your refusal to develop the website, that would prevent them from being scammed. You are just a service provider and so long as you have no hand in the day to day running of the scheme, you have nothing to worry about. I am someone who frowns at anything fraud and would not agree that creating such a site, is bad.
Re: I Have Been Approached To Create A Ponzi Scheme Website by Nobody: 4:06pm On Feb 17, 2017
ephi123:

I tell you. Fear Nigerians. They expect to have good leaders but yet keep supporting evil. You can't have both, it's one or the other.
Hungry dey land.But me i no support such.

4 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Why I Can't Start A New Topic? / How to embed video in smf / 4 Sure Ways To Make Your New Blog Post Popular

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.