Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,896 members, 7,817,642 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 04:11 PM

I Have Been Approached To Create A Ponzi Scheme Website - Webmasters (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / I Have Been Approached To Create A Ponzi Scheme Website (60749 Views)

How To Create/build/design/develop A Ponzi Scheme/peer To Peer Donation Website / How To Build A Ponzi Scheme Website In 1hour (video) / Install A Ponzi Script Website For Free (installation Guide) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Have Been Approached To Create A Ponzi Scheme Website by Vokians(m): 6:21pm On Feb 17, 2017
Good decision op
Re: I Have Been Approached To Create A Ponzi Scheme Website by Nobody: 6:25pm On Feb 17, 2017
Nobody said you have to be perfect, no one can say there is a single job in this world that has no sin in it based on morality belief, even a tomato seller adds up value with greed in mind, a professor sells handout even when he knows all the students can photocopy for themselves freely. Our Governors receive Security Votes. I am not advising you to accept bad money, I am just saying that you receive all monies as long as you render the service and inform yourself that you are not interested in whatever the script is used for. As long as you charge fairly for a design of such website without additional bonus that comes from designing scam sites then you are eating the fruit of your labor. And that is not a sin.
Re: I Have Been Approached To Create A Ponzi Scheme Website by einsteine(m): 6:36pm On Feb 17, 2017
GreenMavro:
WHO CAN DESIGN ONE FOR ME

PM me for your website design.
Re: I Have Been Approached To Create A Ponzi Scheme Website by macaranta(m): 6:46pm On Feb 17, 2017
Op most jobs ain't pretty.. But a job is a job.

Visit my signature for E-learning
Re: I Have Been Approached To Create A Ponzi Scheme Website by mpowa(m): 6:46pm On Feb 17, 2017
What's your business with the Ponzi scheme site or what they want to use it for. Your business is to do your Job professionally and collect your pay. Hunger never wire you.

2 Likes

Re: I Have Been Approached To Create A Ponzi Scheme Website by chiraqDemon(m): 6:52pm On Feb 17, 2017
Even me for like get one o
Just do am 1 month then disappear unto say legit job nor de epp
As studrnt wey i b which time will i have to do proper considerably well paying job, do assignments, read and still be looking normal
The job i do pays 1k every week(begged to be paid weekly)
And my mom has to take care of my 3 siblings 2 in boarding school 1 in university and govt still no wan pay am money wey them de owe am.....so u cant expect her to send excess money to me on a salary of 60k and still
Sometimes i go collect d 1k budget am, only to enter school and hear buy handout 5h do assignment not less than 10 pages and print, that just means i will continue syping my neighbour's garri nau embarassed

If i see way i go create ponzi site
Its the only profitable thing now

1 Like

Re: I Have Been Approached To Create A Ponzi Scheme Website by Nobody: 6:53pm On Feb 17, 2017
mpowa:
What's your business with the Ponzi scheme site or what they want to use it for. Your business is to do your Job professionally and collect your pay. Hunger never wire you.
Nor mind am
Re: I Have Been Approached To Create A Ponzi Scheme Website by oladre: 6:59pm On Feb 17, 2017
MasterJayJay:
It seems the newest online stuff in Nigeria is ponzi websites. Everyday a new ponzi scheme website is lanched in Nigeria with the aim of scamming gullible Nigerians.

Recently, a secondary schoolmate of mine told me about some guys that want me to create such website for them. They are ready to pay me heavily. Though I am very broke, I rejected the offer and bluntly to him I can't take the offer.

I haven't made it as webdesigner. I did not even get any webdesign job throughout last year till this moment. Some people that want me to design a website for their school, business will collect my contact and I will never hear from them again. I am not a pro(can't code from scratch),but with paid softwares that are available online I am up to the task.

Just this morning, I signed in to my facebook account and saw another person making an inquiry on ponzi scheme. I uploaded the screenshot of my chat with him.

Though hunger is beating me here seriously, I refused to be tempted to help criminals scam Nigerians.

Nice one op. Can you send me your mail address, I need u to design a website for a company into safety and environmental services.
Cheers
Re: I Have Been Approached To Create A Ponzi Scheme Website by begwong: 7:12pm On Feb 17, 2017
DON'T YOU WANT TO BE LIKE CHUDDY OF MMM WHO IS NOW LIVING BIG IN DUBAI?
Re: I Have Been Approached To Create A Ponzi Scheme Website by drtee247(m): 7:19pm On Feb 17, 2017
Please don't do it...God might use this to bless you with a job with better pay...
Re: I Have Been Approached To Create A Ponzi Scheme Website by drtee247(m): 7:24pm On Feb 17, 2017
Idrismusty97:
You will die of hunger. Ponzi schemes have come to stay in Nigeria no matter what anyone says. Just like we accepted football betting overtime we will come to accept ponzi schemes and nothing you can do to stop it. The guy just have to approach another web designer. And please tell me the name of the sites so in case it lauched i will be among the firsts to participate. It is my money, And i decides how i use my money.

You may be feeling like a hero now, But soon you will look back and regret. You may even be championing the cause of ponzi schemes in the future who knows.

atheist...pls stop claiming you are a muslim, edit your profile
Re: I Have Been Approached To Create A Ponzi Scheme Website by Meister5(m): 7:31pm On Feb 17, 2017
Continue like this and you'll remain broke for a long long time brother.

Do your job.
Re: I Have Been Approached To Create A Ponzi Scheme Website by MrCEO69(m): 7:34pm On Feb 17, 2017
MasterJayJay:
It seems the newest online stuff in Nigeria is ponzi websites. Everyday a new ponzi scheme website is lanched in Nigeria with the aim of scamming gullible Nigerians.

Recently, a secondary schoolmate of mine told me about some guys that want me to create such website for them. They are ready to pay me heavily. Though I am very broke, I rejected the offer and bluntly to him I can't take the offer.

I haven't made it as webdesigner. I did not even get any webdesign job throughout last year till this moment. Some people that want me to design a website for their school, business will collect my contact and I will never hear from them again. I am not a pro(can't code from scratch),but with paid softwares that are available online I am up to the task.

Just this morning, I signed in to my facebook account and saw another person making an inquiry on ponzi scheme. I uploaded the screenshot of my chat with him.

Though hunger is beating me here seriously, I refused to be tempted to help criminals scam Nigerians.

Here in Gh, a friend of mine is already done with the guys website. Dnt know what is giving them hope that pple will be willing to part with there monies again. The name is something zero.
Re: I Have Been Approached To Create A Ponzi Scheme Website by taurustm(m): 7:36pm On Feb 17, 2017
Maybe your little isn't enough. Try to work in yourself to know those little things you don't know before, it will help you.
Re: I Have Been Approached To Create A Ponzi Scheme Website by NaijaElba(m): 7:37pm On Feb 17, 2017
somebody should Kindly help me with the link of Article written here weeks back as regards THE TRUTH ABOUT MMM or so....I need the article please.
Re: I Have Been Approached To Create A Ponzi Scheme Website by drtee247(m): 7:50pm On Feb 17, 2017
ogawisdom:

Why create a thread on this trash, I dnt get it are we supposed to be clapping for u or sth

Yes, and we are already clapping for him.. People like you are not happy seeing others do good. You prefer them to do bad cox u are also bad..

1 Like

Re: I Have Been Approached To Create A Ponzi Scheme Website by ogawisdom(m): 8:03pm On Feb 17, 2017
drtee247:

Yes, and we are already clapping for him.. People like you are not happy seeing others do good. You prefer them to do bad cox u are also bad..

Really what good did he do, if u dnt ve sense it's better u shut up ur mouth than to talk nonsense
Re: I Have Been Approached To Create A Ponzi Scheme Website by mank1234(m): 8:21pm On Feb 17, 2017
Having gone through all comments on this thread, I can say that of a truth, there's no hope for our dear country. 1) so many don't know what is right or wrong
2) so many know what is wrong but turn a blind eye
3) we don't have conscience
4) we are ready to do anything for money
5) we call those who do good mugu
6) we pretend to defend truth when it favours us
7) we are self-centered, selfish, self-serving, self-conscious...
(cool we blame others even for our own misgivings and errors
9) we obey laws only in foreign land
10) we covert how things work in foreign land but turn a blind eye when given opportunity to replicate same here
11) this traits are embedded in our very DNA and no amount of campaign can change us

Nigeria good people, great nation

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Have Been Approached To Create A Ponzi Scheme Website by Kobicove(m): 8:23pm On Feb 17, 2017
The problem with Nigeria is Nigerians...

I'm shocked that people are actually chastising the OP for doing the right thing

1 Like

Re: I Have Been Approached To Create A Ponzi Scheme Website by boiz2men(m): 8:24pm On Feb 17, 2017
If any of you want a ponzi scheme

Check my signature

Let's make money. If your not serious. Don't contact me. Please if you don't have 100k to pay to build it. Stay off please. I don't want to waste time with people who Re not serious
Re: I Have Been Approached To Create A Ponzi Scheme Website by Nobody: 8:25pm On Feb 17, 2017
greenhulk:

He didn't save anyone. Someone else will accept the job and the website will be live.
the site is increasing or decreasing. olopolo kankan rara oo
Re: I Have Been Approached To Create A Ponzi Scheme Website by mrtegation99(m): 8:28pm On Feb 17, 2017
MasterJayJay:

This could be one of the best decisions you've made in your life. I hail you brother.

It's like a taxi driver driving thieves to their place of operation. he's among them too whether he joins or not. You've shown you are not driven by money. God bless your hustle

2 Likes

Re: I Have Been Approached To Create A Ponzi Scheme Website by boiz2men(m): 8:30pm On Feb 17, 2017
The reason the op didn't build the site is because he can't. He does not know how to code from scratch simple site from scratch. How can he now build a sophisticated algorithm like Mmm. U think say na beans. Even me wey be full stack programmer, I hate consult different gurus b4 we fit get the algorithm. Na dis small boy dey feel like e do something good because he can't do it.

If someone asked Me to make a gun For him, I would decline cos I don't know how to
Re: I Have Been Approached To Create A Ponzi Scheme Website by Nobody: 8:37pm On Feb 17, 2017
Idrismusty97:
You will die of hunger. Ponzi schemes have come to stay in Nigeria no matter what anyone says. Just like we accepted football betting overtime we will come to accept ponzi schemes and nothing you can do to stop it. The guy just have to approach another web designer. And please tell me the name of the sites so in case it lauched i will be among the firsts to participate. It is my money, And i decides how i use my money.

You may be feeling like a hero now, But soon you will look back and regret. You may even be championing the cause of ponzi schemes in the future who knows.

SMH

1 Like

Re: I Have Been Approached To Create A Ponzi Scheme Website by princetom1(m): 8:44pm On Feb 17, 2017
Agimor:
Op if you create the website is to your advantage as more money in your account.. But if you decide not to accept the offer is also to your own detriment, no money in your account. Looking at it from another angle, if you reject the offer somebody will accept it with both hands and that would not stop the proliferation of ponzi scheme websites. So the ball is in your court. Chose wisely!

My 3cent.

Do you know what's called, peace of mind?

1 Like

Re: I Have Been Approached To Create A Ponzi Scheme Website by drtee247(m): 8:59pm On Feb 17, 2017
ogawisdom:

Really what good did he do, if u dnt ve sense it's better u shut up ur mouth than to talk nonsense

Change your monica to OgaFool cox u surely have no wisdom

1 Like

Re: I Have Been Approached To Create A Ponzi Scheme Website by drtee247(m): 9:01pm On Feb 17, 2017
ogawisdom:

Change your moniker to OgaF**l cox u surely have no wisdom
Re: I Have Been Approached To Create A Ponzi Scheme Website by Nobody: 9:03pm On Feb 17, 2017
MasterJayJay:

I find your honesty refreshing.

Now... why do you think you didn't get any web design job throughout last year?

How do you reach out for new customers?

Take a closer look at how you market yourself and keep tweaking. You'll certainly get customers

P.S. I noticed you don't have a signature here on Nairaland. You may want to look into that...
Re: I Have Been Approached To Create A Ponzi Scheme Website by wethebest(m): 9:15pm On Feb 17, 2017
nairayouthcom:
MMM AND P2P script is available

wr can i download it? pls
Re: I Have Been Approached To Create A Ponzi Scheme Website by ceejay4real(m): 9:26pm On Feb 17, 2017
OP u are a big fool, I swear! Who are you trying to impress? Pple are making millions from ponzi schemes and u are here talking arrant nonsense!
Re: I Have Been Approached To Create A Ponzi Scheme Website by nellybadas: 9:28pm On Feb 17, 2017
MasterJayJay:

Nice one. I salute. Kindly pm me your details as I.m in need of a Web developer. Just dM my profile so I can be sure it's you.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Why I Can't Start A New Topic? / 4 Sure Ways To Make Your New Blog Post Popular / How to embed video in smf

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 63
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.