Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,265 members, 7,818,917 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 08:01 AM

I Have Been Approached To Create A Ponzi Scheme Website - Webmasters (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / I Have Been Approached To Create A Ponzi Scheme Website (60763 Views)

How To Create/build/design/develop A Ponzi Scheme/peer To Peer Donation Website / How To Build A Ponzi Scheme Website In 1hour (video) / Install A Ponzi Script Website For Free (installation Guide) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Have Been Approached To Create A Ponzi Scheme Website by GoodMuyis(m): 11:12pm On Feb 17, 2017
let me see your work. can you work on WordPress?

hook me on Facebook.com/goodmuyis
Re: I Have Been Approached To Create A Ponzi Scheme Website by VajanahDischaj(f): 12:14am On Feb 18, 2017
MMM did not only dry guys up, it also cursed them to be like our leaders
Re: I Have Been Approached To Create A Ponzi Scheme Website by NaWetinDey(m): 12:57am On Feb 18, 2017
MasterJayJay:

You all can come up with any stuff to call my post a lie. I am a typist, webdesign is just my hobby

I stated the obvious.

I guess if I took the job and designed the site, and it crashes like MMM, you all will be among those throwing insults like you did to MMM.

And, actually, you are held responsible for any website you design when the owner no longer has the money to continue hosting it?

To all reasonable Nigerians, please don't invest in any money doubler site.
Re: I Have Been Approached To Create A Ponzi Scheme Website by wman(m): 1:35am On Feb 18, 2017
Truly Nigeria is finished judging by the comments on this thread.

1 Like

Re: I Have Been Approached To Create A Ponzi Scheme Website by Olumaeme: 2:00am On Feb 18, 2017
Accept or reject, Ponzi scheme is here to stay for real in Nigeria, that's just the truth.
People put money heavily in baba ijebu, Nairabet, Merrybet and all that... And no matter what, they own their money.
I participated in mmm that crashed and am participating in several others, you loose some and you gain some...
Re: I Have Been Approached To Create A Ponzi Scheme Website by rusher14: 2:22am On Feb 18, 2017
Well done young lad.

Be diligent in your undertakings, strive for perfection and you would look back at this moment with pride.

I can relate to your predicament having been in a similar situation in the past but choosing to do right and striving to make it would make you appreciate your success much better when it would surely come.

Kudos.
Re: I Have Been Approached To Create A Ponzi Scheme Website by Nobody: 5:05am On Feb 18, 2017
jose556:
What John Zibiri said about Nigeria:
I worked and lived in Abuja for 18 years. I ran my own private company from 2001 until 2014.
Two million of the likes of Buhari cannot change Nigeria.
Everything is wrong with Nigeria. The Director won't give you contract except you pay up front .
The banks won't give you loan except you concede a certain percentage. .
The man supervising the contract won't pass the job except you play ball. The clerk won't pass your file for payment except you rob his palm.
The accounts department won't raise your payment voucher or cheque unless you see them. I can go on and on.
The worst thing is that it has become a norm that nobody sees anything wrong with. If you think otherwise, they begin to think you are sick and not normal. If you try to stand in there way, you put your life at risk. If you get killed there is no justice system in place to seek redress and bring the perpetrators to book.
The police is corrupt , the Judiciary is the same. Even the religious circle is not spared. Everything in Nigeria revolves around corruption. Nobody cares about anybody. No law and order. I looked from my left to right, everybody is only desperate about one thing "money".
They will kill anybody and anything that stand between them and money. I am an electrical engineer with MNSE and COREN.
The system don't care about my qualifications. Distribution and transmission jobs are given to alhajis, pastors, friends and relatives without any basic skills. I started asking myself, how do I convince my kids that education and hard work is rewarding? When fools, agberos and touts are running the country from the local govt to the Presidency.
Is this what my four sons will also go through? In 2014 I decided I have had enough. I decided I was leaving. I migrated to Australia with my family. Don't put yourself in harms way for any reason. The problem of Nigeria is in the hands of Nigerians living in Nigeria.
Try starting a gate house in your village, everybody wants to profiteer from it. The bricklayer, the carpenter, the mason and even your brother who claim to be supervising on your behalf.
They are corrupt, morally bankrupt and selfish. Everybody there thinks about himself and nobody is thinking about Nigeria .
You don't have to be the one to go there to change anything. Let those under the hammer start the revolution. I beg make you hear word.
This post is gonna anger a lot of my followers. I'm still gonna post it anyway.
Analogy of OPPRESSORS & FOOLISH CITIZENS. (A case study of Nigeria citizens & their elected oppressors).
During the Soviet dictatorship of Joseph Stalin. He was a brutal dictator with mind of his own. On one fateful day, Stalin came to Politburo meeting with a live chicken. Standing in front of audience, He started to pluck the feathers of the live chicken off one by one.
The chicken trembled in pain, blood tricking out of its pores. It gave out grievous cries, but Stalin being a cruel dictator continued without remorse plucking the feathers out until the chicken was completely naked.
After which, he threw the chicken on the ground. The naked chicken was staggering in pain. Stalin goes into his pocket and from his pockets, he took out some chicken food and started to throw it at the poor & hapless creature.
The poor chicken in pain started eating and Stalin started walking towards his seat. As he walked away, he kept dropping some feeds on the floor & the chicken followed him and sat feeding from his feet.
Joseph Stalin then turned to members of his political party leadership. He said, "This chicken represents the people".
"You must disempower them, brutalise them, beat them up, starve them and then leave them".
"If you do this, go into your pocket & give them peanuts when they are in that helpless and desperate situation, they will blindly follow you for the rest of their life, worshiping you".
"They will think you are a hero forever. They will forget that, you're responsible for their sorrowful situation in the first place."
Breath taking, isn't it ?
Now! Take a look at all the people some Nigerians are busy defending on social media.
Take a look at those they call their heroes. They are the same people who plunged Nigeria into the situation she is. They are the same people who are responsible for their predicaments.
Did you see the numbers of people that throng to Saraki's house during this Christmas period to go collect peanuts? Your guess is as good as mine.
Nigerians kill those they should defend and defend those they should kill!
Pass to all your contacts & let your govt[truncated by WhatsApp]
Re: I Have Been Approached To Create A Ponzi Scheme Website by Nobody: 5:06am On Feb 18, 2017
One more time for the people in the back.

jose556:
What John Zibiri said about Nigeria:
I worked and lived in Abuja for 18 years. I ran my own private company from 2001 until 2014.
Two million of the likes of Buhari cannot change Nigeria.
Everything is wrong with Nigeria. The Director won't give you contract except you pay up front .
The banks won't give you loan except you concede a certain percentage. .
The man supervising the contract won't pass the job except you play ball. The clerk won't pass your file for payment except you rob his palm.
The accounts department won't raise your payment voucher or cheque unless you see them. I can go on and on.
The worst thing is that it has become a norm that nobody sees anything wrong with. If you think otherwise, they begin to think you are sick and not normal. If you try to stand in there way, you put your life at risk. If you get killed there is no justice system in place to seek redress and bring the perpetrators to book.
The police is corrupt , the Judiciary is the same. Even the religious circle is not spared. Everything in Nigeria revolves around corruption. Nobody cares about anybody. No law and order. I looked from my left to right, everybody is only desperate about one thing "money".
They will kill anybody and anything that stand between them and money. I am an electrical engineer with MNSE and COREN.
The system don't care about my qualifications. Distribution and transmission jobs are given to alhajis, pastors, friends and relatives without any basic skills. I started asking myself, how do I convince my kids that education and hard work is rewarding? When fools, agberos and touts are running the country from the local govt to the Presidency.
Is this what my four sons will also go through? In 2014 I decided I have had enough. I decided I was leaving. I migrated to Australia with my family. Don't put yourself in harms way for any reason. The problem of Nigeria is in the hands of Nigerians living in Nigeria.
Try starting a gate house in your village, everybody wants to profiteer from it. The bricklayer, the carpenter, the mason and even your brother who claim to be supervising on your behalf.
They are corrupt, morally bankrupt and selfish. Everybody there thinks about himself and nobody is thinking about Nigeria .
You don't have to be the one to go there to change anything. Let those under the hammer start the revolution. I beg make you hear word.
This post is gonna anger a lot of my followers. I'm still gonna post it anyway.
Analogy of OPPRESSORS & FOOLISH CITIZENS. (A case study of Nigeria citizens & their elected oppressors).
During the Soviet dictatorship of Joseph Stalin. He was a brutal dictator with mind of his own. On one fateful day, Stalin came to Politburo meeting with a live chicken. Standing in front of audience, He started to pluck the feathers of the live chicken off one by one.
The chicken trembled in pain, blood tricking out of its pores. It gave out grievous cries, but Stalin being a cruel dictator continued without remorse plucking the feathers out until the chicken was completely naked.
After which, he threw the chicken on the ground. The naked chicken was staggering in pain. Stalin goes into his pocket and from his pockets, he took out some chicken food and started to throw it at the poor & hapless creature.
The poor chicken in pain started eating and Stalin started walking towards his seat. As he walked away, he kept dropping some feeds on the floor & the chicken followed him and sat feeding from his feet.
Joseph Stalin then turned to members of his political party leadership. He said, "This chicken represents the people".
"You must disempower them, brutalise them, beat them up, starve them and then leave them".
"If you do this, go into your pocket & give them peanuts when they are in that helpless and desperate situation, they will blindly follow you for the rest of their life, worshiping you".
"They will think you are a hero forever. They will forget that, you're responsible for their sorrowful situation in the first place."
Breath taking, isn't it ?
Now! Take a look at all the people some Nigerians are busy defending on social media.
Take a look at those they call their heroes. They are the same people who plunged Nigeria into the situation she is. They are the same people who are responsible for their predicaments.
Did you see the numbers of people that throng to Saraki's house during this Christmas period to go collect peanuts? Your guess is as good as mine.
Nigerians kill those they should defend and defend those they should kill!
Pass to all your contacts & let your govt[truncated by WhatsApp]
Re: I Have Been Approached To Create A Ponzi Scheme Website by Nobody: 5:06am On Feb 18, 2017
Nigerians are the most corrupt people on earth.
Re: I Have Been Approached To Create A Ponzi Scheme Website by Flochinny: 9:36am On Feb 18, 2017
Pls don't it is so wrong
Re: I Have Been Approached To Create A Ponzi Scheme Website by kpashe: 9:40am On Feb 18, 2017
It's prohibited it's thought religion.
Re: I Have Been Approached To Create A Ponzi Scheme Website by soldierdollar(m): 9:51am On Feb 18, 2017
Agimor:
Op if you create the website is to your advantage as more money in your account.. But if you decide not to accept the offer is also to your own detriment, no money in your account. Looking at it from another angle, if you reject the offer somebody will accept it with both hands and that would not stop the proliferation of ponzi scheme websites. So the ball is in your court. Chose wisely!

Ok. Op has decided not to be the vessel of propagation of such Ponzi schemes . He has decided to relinquish the job to your family.

My 3cent.
Re: I Have Been Approached To Create A Ponzi Scheme Website by soldierdollar(m): 9:52am On Feb 18, 2017
Agimor:
Op if you create the website is to your advantage as more money in your account.. But if you decide not to accept the offer is also to your own detriment, no money in your account. Looking at it from another angle, if you reject the offer somebody will accept it with both hands and that would not stop the proliferation of ponzi scheme websites. So the ball is in your court. Chose wisely!

My 3cent.

Ok. Op has decided not to be the vessel of propagation of such Ponzi schemes . He has decided to relinquish the job to your family.
Re: I Have Been Approached To Create A Ponzi Scheme Website by Agimor(m): 9:57am On Feb 18, 2017
soldierdollar:

Ekpa...... Do you have have to quote me to make your views known... Your family is best suited for it.
Re: I Have Been Approached To Create A Ponzi Scheme Website by soldierdollar(m): 11:22am On Feb 18, 2017
Agimor:
Ekpa...... Do you have have to quote me to make your views known... Your family is best suited for it.

No... You're advising him to grasp the opportunity with open arms and open legs. I'm also advising you to make it your family business.
Re: I Have Been Approached To Create A Ponzi Scheme Website by fghanni(m): 7:21pm On Feb 19, 2017
GreenMavro:
WHO CAN DESIGN ONE FOR ME

call/whats app: 07032624096
Re: I Have Been Approached To Create A Ponzi Scheme Website by tosyne2much(m): 7:48am On Feb 20, 2017
dayleke:

"10 reasons why creating a ponzi website is not good..."
How about that?
You want people to rip off my head abi cheesy cheesy

1 Like

Re: I Have Been Approached To Create A Ponzi Scheme Website by dayleke: 8:02am On Feb 20, 2017
tosyne2much:
You want people to rip off my head abi cheesy cheesy

No jhoor....

Dem kuku no say you be master for "Top 10 reasons"....
Re: I Have Been Approached To Create A Ponzi Scheme Website by tosyne2much(m): 8:07am On Feb 20, 2017
dayleke:

No jhoor....

Dem kuku no say you be master for "Top 10 reasons"....
Na true sha.. You will hear from me this evening cheesy
Re: I Have Been Approached To Create A Ponzi Scheme Website by talk2hb1(m): 8:20am On Feb 20, 2017
boiz2men:

bros i do this but my fear is can u pay ?

Many have approached me only 2 were serious...

my starting fee is #100k... if ya interested check me signature
Criously 100k you be father xmas ooo!!!!
Re: I Have Been Approached To Create A Ponzi Scheme Website by jksxxxx: 4:34pm On Feb 20, 2017
If u need a Ponzi scheme website contact me on 09033365257 I have lot of sample to give
Re: I Have Been Approached To Create A Ponzi Scheme Website by exalted2011: 7:37pm On Feb 20, 2017
Hello I just detected a fraudulent ponzi scheme with evidence if u don’t want to be victim like me, pls. whatsapp 08088047179 I will give u the info u confirm yourself let's eradicate this Thanks shine ur eye’s
Re: I Have Been Approached To Create A Ponzi Scheme Website by dayleke: 7:56pm On Feb 20, 2017
tosyne2much:
Na true sha.. You will hear from me this evening cheesy

Cool
Re: I Have Been Approached To Create A Ponzi Scheme Website by Joechesmusic: 7:56am On Feb 21, 2017
shhhhhhhhhh make ur cash when u get the opportunity i designed website any one who is ready should pay i have design four two is still alive 15GB ecommerce and host is 50k that's where i gat the money to produce my songs with young John the wicked producer...

Re: I Have Been Approached To Create A Ponzi Scheme Website by Icemany: 9:10am On Feb 21, 2017
olaezebala:
developed one recently self. It was a freelance job from some indians like that but i doubt if they are targeting Nigerian market .

So bro, take the job and get paid.

i sent u an email boss!
Re: I Have Been Approached To Create A Ponzi Scheme Website by Icemany: 9:12am On Feb 21, 2017
boiz2men:

bros i do this but my fear is can u pay ?

Many have approached me only 2 were serious...

my starting fee is #100k... if ya interested check me signature

i sent u an email boss
Re: I Have Been Approached To Create A Ponzi Scheme Website by severus(m): 9:45am On Feb 21, 2017
I am looking for a developer skilled with the IONIC FRAMEWORK, and with deep experience in JAVASCRIPT and JSON to work with me on developing a promising APP idea. Kindly contact me via whatsapp 08166459353 or ndukaude@gmail.com
Re: I Have Been Approached To Create A Ponzi Scheme Website by Nobody: 2:14am On Feb 23, 2017
In case you find interest in having your own peer to peer platform (ponzi scheme) We design really strong and efficiently lasting system. This is for the purpose of creating and generating funds for all members. Please it's not scam, except for those who want to build the platform to scam people but the question is how long do you think your system can last if you don't pay the first 100 users who join your site So the idea is to make money and as well circulate money amongst members.

Long lasting and highly secured P2p system are not cheap, it takes a lot of site security and large server bandwidth to maintain. So please before you call us, have a good budget. Our systems are really unique and has alot of unique features like manual and automatic matching (admin can switch any of these on and off at will), user to user messaging feature, referral is not a must ( you make 10% bonus for when you refer, this depends on the admins choice), admin has an easy way to recover money placed on the system, good support system, package selections, highly core php security, html 5 and css design, highly responsive design, system is highly easy to manage and manipulate for admins and many other features.

Name: Harryson Daniels
Re: I Have Been Approached To Create A Ponzi Scheme Website by Nixxz: 12:12am On Feb 24, 2017
If you are interested in having a ponzi scheme. Mail me:mechikaegon@gmail.com.
We deliver it on or before 4 working days!!! Only serious minded persons are to contact. Pls note that our charge fee is nothing less that 200k nd above depending.
Quality guaranteed.
We comfortably boost of 3 top ponzi schemes to our credit.
We aren't beggars and we don't need your money.
You need ur dream P2P platform we are here to make it come true!!!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Why I Can't Start A New Topic? / 4 Sure Ways To Make Your New Blog Post Popular / How to embed video in smf

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 68
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.