Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,581 members, 7,823,519 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 11:13 AM

Tribute To Valentine Umeh, Corper That Died On Feb 13th In Baleysa(photos) - NYSC - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / NYSC / Tribute To Valentine Umeh, Corper That Died On Feb 13th In Baleysa(photos) (767 Views)

Photos Of Akwa-Ibom Corper Who Fainted & Died On The Football Pitch (Graphic) / Bayelsa Corper Valentine Dies Few Days To Valentine's Day (Photos) / Processional March For The Female Corper That Died At NYSC Camp In Kano (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Tribute To Valentine Umeh, Corper That Died On Feb 13th In Baleysa(photos) by IamProfessorval(m): 3:12pm On Feb 17, 2017
This is to say Rest in peace to Valentine Umeh, the youth corper that died on Feb 13th this year in bayelsa state.

Met him 2015 in UniAbuja where I was a 100level student and he in his final year. From the little I know about him, without showing the slightest bias to the dead, he was indeed a good guy.

Any day he came to my room in the hostel to charge his phone, he together with his right-hand guy, I.K, and Chinedu, who was my roommate(and was their coursemate ) would sit and chat quietly for hours till they left.

Throughout that year, he (or I.K) never had any issue with us. Sometime last year, I even met him in school when he came back for his clearance.

All of a sudden, I hear he's dead. This guy has slipped off the ladder of life, just before reaching out for his crown.

Oh, his parents. What pain!
Life is so so not fair.

Sleep well Valentine

(1) (Reply)

Robbery At Alode Corpers Lodge Eleme LGA, Rivers State. DG Hear Our Cries / Graphic Photo: NYSC Member Allegedly Dies Of Laptop Explosion In Taraba State / My Daily Episodes In NYSC Orientation Camp@ Cross River 17A STR 2

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.