Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,173 members, 7,821,980 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 11:24 PM

Makarfi Led PDP Heads To Supreme Court - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Makarfi Led PDP Heads To Supreme Court (13743 Views)

Dino Melaye Heads To Supreme Court Over INEC Recall / Femi Fani-kayode's Reacts To Supreme Court Ruling Upholding Makarfi-Led PDP / Makarfi-led PDP Triggers Option B, Set To Fuse Into APDA (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Makarfi Led PDP Heads To Supreme Court by PassingShot(m): 6:16pm On Feb 17, 2017
Qmerit:
If these guys re sensible they should wrk with Sheriff cos if he wins in supreme court mehn, they can't look at him 2wice and that would be the end of pdp in Nigeria, I want strong opposition to APC.
Selfishness, greed and desperation won't let them reason.
Re: Makarfi Led PDP Heads To Supreme Court by Qmerit(m): 6:18pm On Feb 17, 2017
PassingShot:

FFK, Fowlyose, Ipob etc re not done blaming PMB.
Re: Makarfi Led PDP Heads To Supreme Court by PassingShot(m): 6:21pm On Feb 17, 2017
Qmerit:

FFK, Fowlyose, Ipob etc re not done blaming PMB.
Including their online supporters. Perhaps, it was PMB who phoned the trio and instructed them to go beg SAS to be their chairman.

1 Like

Re: Makarfi Led PDP Heads To Supreme Court by tobiasbeecher: 6:24pm On Feb 17, 2017
omenkaLives:
He will still lose!

We stand with SAS!! grin

SAS is who we know! SAS is who we want!

You cant have two thugish governors interrupt the gentleman's precious tea time in his sitting room only to turn back and say you need him no more!

Keep riding Sir Sheriff. Just like they stood with Saraki in 2015, we will always stand with you!
Good for you, at least for the first in your life, you're standing for something.
Re: Makarfi Led PDP Heads To Supreme Court by Qmerit(m): 6:24pm On Feb 17, 2017
PassingShot:

Including their online supporters. Perhaps, it was PMB who phoned the trio and instructed them to go beg SAS to be their chairman.

The online supporters re the ones I called Ipob! Which other people support PDP in the real sense!
Re: Makarfi Led PDP Heads To Supreme Court by AdonaiRoofing(m): 6:33pm On Feb 17, 2017
No need,Sheriff will still win.. Just float another party and leave the old umbrella for him.

Contact us for all your roofing jobs and roof maintenance etc
Re: Makarfi Led PDP Heads To Supreme Court by PRYCE(m): 6:37pm On Feb 17, 2017
modath:

Sheriff is a shiaman for real... Wike and his militant demeanour don grow sense, even our enfant terrible basketmouths Fayose & FFK dey reason am well before dancing surugede near am... cheesy
Celebrate oo my Sister! grin grin
Re: Makarfi Led PDP Heads To Supreme Court by OBAGADAFFI: 6:42pm On Feb 17, 2017
Mynd44:

All hail shairman Sheriff

When you see APC members jubilations at Sheriff's APC victory.

Just know something is wrong

1 Like

Re: Makarfi Led PDP Heads To Supreme Court by modath(f): 6:47pm On Feb 17, 2017
PRYCE:
Celebrate oo my Sister! grin grin

You miss the joke... What's there to celebrate? I don't care who leads PDP cos either ways na crap shoot, Bode George & co are backing Makarfi on the other side, I just get some satisfaction watching you folks in PAINNNNNNNN cheesy cheesy

Yall are too easy to troll... grin
Re: Makarfi Led PDP Heads To Supreme Court by tunderay(m): 6:57pm On Feb 17, 2017
PDP is undergoing chemotherapy, but her death is imminent, with SAS, it will come to pass sooner than later.
Re: Makarfi Led PDP Heads To Supreme Court by PRYCE(m): 7:55pm On Feb 17, 2017
modath:

You miss the joke... What's there to celebrate? I don't care who leads PDP cos either ways na crap shoot, Bode George & co are backing Makarfi on the other side, I just get some satisfaction watching you folks in PAINNNNNNNN cheesy cheesy

Yall are too easy to troll... grin
Nah, I got the joke! Same way we turn your own pains to sarcasm and jokes. I know my dear...

PDP is currently F*****d, but we'd get it right. Lol... It's y'all day today! grin grin
Re: Makarfi Led PDP Heads To Supreme Court by Nobody: 8:01pm On Feb 17, 2017
omenkaLives:
He will still lose!

We stand with SAS!! grin

You cant have two thugish governors interrupt the gentleman's precious tea time in his sitting room only to turn back and say you need him no more!

Keep riding Sir Sheriff. Just like they stood with Saraki in 2015, we will always stand with you!
grin grin grin grin u bad man lol

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Makarfi Led PDP Heads To Supreme Court by MadCow1: 8:52pm On Feb 17, 2017
After they lose at the Supreme Court, they will not file another appeal at Okija Shrine. grin grin grin

That coup they planned against Sheriff in Port Harcourt was just too darn weak that Sheriff just looked at them, laughed and strolled out like a Boss. And he hasn't lost since then.

This is Karma for the Senate fuckery.. PDP is still a sunken vessel.

#TeamSheriff... grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Makarfi Led PDP Heads To Supreme Court by Harwoyeez(m): 8:59pm On Feb 17, 2017
U are a bad man with ya comment....together we stand with SAS grin grin
omenkaLives:
He will still lose!

We stand with SAS!! grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Makarfi Led PDP Heads To Supreme Court by chloride6: 1:14am On Feb 18, 2017
This just complicates things for the PDP.

The fastest move Fayose and Wike can play is to go invite Atiku back and offer him the ticket on a platter of Gold.

That should make AMS sit up and dump that idea of fostering himself on the party as the presidential candidate or giving any other weak candidate the ticket so as to make sure the APC win the next elections.

I host of other people will inevitably force AMS to behave himself.
Re: Makarfi Led PDP Heads To Supreme Court by barcaboi(m): 7:17am On Feb 18, 2017
saintgp:
It seems power from above still want to use this crisis to thwart pdp from winning ekiti state in the forthcoming gubernatorial election just like they did in ondo state.
grow up. who asked mu'azu to resign after 2015 election....Fayose.....who went to Sheriff to beg him to be PDP chair....Fayose n wike....who selected makarfi in the botched convention....fayose n wike again.....so how come the power above is responsible. ..
Re: Makarfi Led PDP Heads To Supreme Court by saintgp(m): 8:47am On Feb 18, 2017
barcaboi:

grow up. who asked mu'azu to resign after 2015 election....Fayose.....who went to Sheriff to beg him to be PDP chair....Fayose n wike....who selected makarfi in the botched convention....fayose n wike again.....so how come the power above is responsible. ..
if mu-azu could resign because he was rejected by the party,then sheriff should have done dsam,but in a situation where he refuses and a court of competent jurisdiction is helping to complicate things,what do u thing?
I mean isn't that a prove that there's someone from above giving d order?or r u gonna tell me that one person(sheriff)is strong enough to withstand an entire party?

Maybe u r d one that needs to grow up.
Re: Makarfi Led PDP Heads To Supreme Court by kpashe: 9:33am On Feb 18, 2017
PDP now it becomes an history to the corruption people and cabals like sherif- atiku.....
Re: Makarfi Led PDP Heads To Supreme Court by egobetatoday: 12:59pm On Feb 18, 2017
All the APCians are happy. It says something. Pls someone should tell Makarfi not to bother going to supreme court. Save that time! 2019 is by the corner! I'll advice they form a new party and leave PDP for sheriff-the-traitor.
Re: Makarfi Led PDP Heads To Supreme Court by seunfly: 1:46pm On Feb 18, 2017
PassingShot:

The problem is that most of them did not know that PDP may have chance come in 2019, after all the scenario on ground suddenly everybody started positioning themselves for 2019. Their are some unseen power that has ambition for 2019 behind sheriff and their are some other group who also have their ambition behind markarfi unfortunately, winners takes all in Nigerian politics.

My only concern is the foolish youth who thinks Buhari is their problem, for me I assume that big power behind sheriff is probably Atiku while the normal PDP guys wants to take their party back.
Re: Makarfi Led PDP Heads To Supreme Court by seunfly: 1:56pm On Feb 18, 2017
saintgp:

if mu-azu could resign because he was rejected by the party,then sheriff should have done dsam,but in a situation where he refuses and a court of competent jurisdiction is helping to complicate things,what do u thing?
I mean isn't that a prove that there's someone from above giving d order?or r u gonna tell me that one person(sheriff)is strong enough to withstand an entire party?

Muazu's case is different, they brought sheriff in to come and clear the mess on ground financial and political mess. After the old man has spent several 100s of million and it looks like PDP had started to breath suddenly many silent interest contrary to the original arranged plan comes up. If u were the man, u leave with all your money gone when less than a year prior so many share billions in the same party.
I really don't blame the guy at all.
Re: Makarfi Led PDP Heads To Supreme Court by barcaboi(m): 9:36am On Feb 19, 2017
saintgp:

yet he has his supporters all over 9ja.....wherr did they come from? from oga at the top abi

(1) (2) (Reply)

Osinbajo Condoles With Dangote, Dantata Families / Jonathan Off To Brazil As Kaduna, Yobe Burn: Height Of Insensitivity / PDP Youths Asks Dokpesi To Return Alleged Loot

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.