Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,062 members, 7,818,180 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 09:34 AM

Wedding Photos Of The Young Nigerian Guy And His Older American Wife - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Wedding Photos Of The Young Nigerian Guy And His Older American Wife (57326 Views)

14-Year-Old Boy Forced To Marry His Older Girlfriend After Impregnating Her / Wedding Of A Young Man And His Older Wife Goes Viral. / Nigerian Man Celebrates His Old American Wife (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Wedding Photos Of The Young Nigerian Guy And His Older American Wife by mailingdgreat: 5:58pm On Feb 17, 2017
Chidonc:
lol, I swear poverty na bastard, see how the guy humble I sure say for him mind him go dey sing my helper ooooo ,there is something that made me follow this old woman, my helper ooo
walahi, e be like say u dey my mind
Re: Wedding Photos Of The Young Nigerian Guy And His Older American Wife by galaxy2020(m): 5:58pm On Feb 17, 2017
Chai!! see what recession has caused. Buhari come and see ur kwantiri man.
Re: Wedding Photos Of The Young Nigerian Guy And His Older American Wife by mowapa(m): 6:01pm On Feb 17, 2017
Backinfront:
This is what I am saying. No self respect. No pride, no dignity. There goes another man who thinks very low of himself, he has thrown himself to the only hook beckoning for him.

He can't work like other men. He can't use his brains, he needs the breast( a sagged one) for upliftment. This is his labour but there is no dignity in it.

Talk of effeminate men. Spits.

There are his lazy brothers urging him on.

Say what you like,he made his choice and living the life he has chosen for himself. When he start changing that $ for every #500 you've hustled, then una go know say, he is right

1 Like

Re: Wedding Photos Of The Young Nigerian Guy And His Older American Wife by livinbygrace: 6:12pm On Feb 17, 2017
All these people that attends the wedding are all rented.
Re: Wedding Photos Of The Young Nigerian Guy And His Older American Wife by MizTyna(f): 6:17pm On Feb 17, 2017
kingthreat:

He posted it on facebook. His profile wasnt private. So yeah we can trash the lazy dumbman on Nairaland. I wonder why you're defending him. Is he your brother or is your man presently doing the same for money. grin grin

So being logical means I'm defending him? And of what business is it of yours if all my relatives are doing it? Is your brain paining you?
Re: Wedding Photos Of The Young Nigerian Guy And His Older American Wife by agrovick(m): 6:17pm On Feb 17, 2017
I want to believe the two elderly folks sighted in the pictures are not the guys parents cos if they are then they are the greatest hypocrites on earth.

Would they've given their blessings if the bride happens to be a Nigerian?
Re: Wedding Photos Of The Young Nigerian Guy And His Older American Wife by Nobody: 6:23pm On Feb 17, 2017
Stdaviding:

Finding a legal means out of poverty is no crime sir, we all know its bad on moral grounds.... But why blaming the dude alone and not the bride....
The only means outta poverty is to work hard..... he is only looked for and found where is greener just as many are but the reality is it is not in any way greener. I am blaming the man because he is a Nigerian just as I am. Its obvious and everyone knows why he is involved with the old woman. As you said, he was in poverty, I cant tell if he is still but I am yet to see any significant achievements to his name.
Re: Wedding Photos Of The Young Nigerian Guy And His Older American Wife by AngelicBeing: 6:27pm On Feb 17, 2017
EgunMogaji:
I'm suspicious of this female.

She's either the real Wife or Wife in waiting grin
You might not be far from the truth, the marriage is for green card and it is possible after he gets his PR, he might divorce, cleans the woman's account , vamoose and abandon the old woman tongue
Re: Wedding Photos Of The Young Nigerian Guy And His Older American Wife by amakadihot87(f): 6:28pm On Feb 17, 2017
That guy get mind
Re: Wedding Photos Of The Young Nigerian Guy And His Older American Wife by AngelicBeing: 6:31pm On Feb 17, 2017

1 Like

Re: Wedding Photos Of The Young Nigerian Guy And His Older American Wife by deolu2000(m): 6:55pm On Feb 17, 2017
There should be a law that bars all these young men that marry old wowen that they cannot divorce them for atleast 10yrs or no form of unatural death shld kill the wowen,else the men shouldn't get a dime frm the old wowen properties.

1 Like

Re: Wedding Photos Of The Young Nigerian Guy And His Older American Wife by chiraqDemon(m): 6:58pm On Feb 17, 2017
Card tinz
He knows the card im talking about
Is ok s ok
Re: Wedding Photos Of The Young Nigerian Guy And His Older American Wife by lizbethy: 7:00pm On Feb 17, 2017
Na him cross be dat
Re: Wedding Photos Of The Young Nigerian Guy And His Older American Wife by Mbediogu(m): 7:05pm On Feb 17, 2017
kureshi007:
This trend is getting sickening.....

My bros. It is a stop gap trend to reduce effects of recession. Most of those going into the tunnel ALREADY know the way out. Just watch out. Make our economy recover first. It is the latest form of yahoo in which EFCC is powerless to act. Cheers.
Re: Wedding Photos Of The Young Nigerian Guy And His Older American Wife by Pwhitelaw(m): 7:21pm On Feb 17, 2017
This guy is not looting our treasury or causing nuisance in our environment.carry the guy matter for head like gala
Re: Wedding Photos Of The Young Nigerian Guy And His Older American Wife by CRAPHA96(m): 7:25pm On Feb 17, 2017
Backinfront:
This is what I am saying. No self respect. No pride, no dignity. There goes another man who thinks very low of himself, he has thrown himself to the only hook beckoning for him.

He can't work like other men. He can't use his brains, he needs the breast( a sagged one) for upliftment. This is his labour but there is no dignity in it.

hey gossip gossip man can't u worry ur worry
Re: Wedding Photos Of The Young Nigerian Guy And His Older American Wife by mikolo80: 7:36pm On Feb 17, 2017
Backinfront:

who work epp? If them give you visa you no go grab am?
Re: Wedding Photos Of The Young Nigerian Guy And His Older American Wife by mikolo80: 7:37pm On Feb 17, 2017
teamsynergy:
if my broda tries dis, am Neva attending .... cant just biliv these niggis
but you will ask him to send dollars, to buy phone, laptop, tokunbo motor, see your mouth
Re: Wedding Photos Of The Young Nigerian Guy And His Older American Wife by mikolo80: 7:38pm On Feb 17, 2017
wolesmile:
Different strokes for different folks.
I don't want to condemn anybody's choice a spouse. But on this one.... this mama too old for this boy o...
why
Re: Wedding Photos Of The Young Nigerian Guy And His Older American Wife by mikolo80: 7:38pm On Feb 17, 2017
Mrchippychappy:
Yoruba boys get mind o!!!!!
better than ogu ego
Re: Wedding Photos Of The Young Nigerian Guy And His Older American Wife by mikolo80: 7:40pm On Feb 17, 2017
SuperBlack:
Have you check the names today? From the lazy part of the Country
the part that don't steal and cheat and do money rituals and carry drugs
Re: Wedding Photos Of The Young Nigerian Guy And His Older American Wife by mikolo80: 7:40pm On Feb 17, 2017
DEWKID:
why always from the west?
is not our fault Chinese mama's no find una attractive
Re: Wedding Photos Of The Young Nigerian Guy And His Older American Wife by mikolo80: 7:42pm On Feb 17, 2017
majekdom2:
you don't need any papers to work hard! You dont have to be in US to work hard.
show up wetin your hard work don achieve
Re: Wedding Photos Of The Young Nigerian Guy And His Older American Wife by mikolo80: 7:43pm On Feb 17, 2017
Cornerstone2020:
Tommorow now Afonjas will say igbos like money. just see how this one threw his morals away to river osun just because of money .Afterall their Oba na yahoo lord. spits
did he steal, lie or cheat to get the money. There is difference in liking money and trying to survive
Re: Wedding Photos Of The Young Nigerian Guy And His Older American Wife by mikolo80: 7:43pm On Feb 17, 2017
eudoh940:
Jux becos of green card
you get to give him
Re: Wedding Photos Of The Young Nigerian Guy And His Older American Wife by Sultty(m): 7:43pm On Feb 17, 2017
angry BM-bad market

Re: Wedding Photos Of The Young Nigerian Guy And His Older American Wife by Unclerukus: 7:46pm On Feb 17, 2017
Backinfront:

My friend please don't judge. There are so many young people with good ideas and creativity in this country but no platform to showcase their skills so get wasted. A country where the people in the corridors of power when our parents were growing are still there dictating the affairs of the country. Where a 50yr old politician is regarded as youth.A country where having skills doesn't guarantee you food on the table. A country where politicians are known to have more money than top CEO's. Corruption and nepotism everywhere, from public sector to private sector. A very brilliant friend got a job only to be sacked from it within a month just because the head of dept had another candidate. In a sane country, he can sue but it's non story here. Nigeria is a zoo my friend. My point is, using your brains and working hard seldom uplift a person in Nigeria, maybe another country but not Nigeria. I can't do what he did, but I am not against it, the country is hard he's just hustling. We can't judge people standing from a hilltop.

2 Likes

Re: Wedding Photos Of The Young Nigerian Guy And His Older American Wife by mikolo80: 7:46pm On Feb 17, 2017
Backinfront:
Oga this is the most stupid thing I'll be reading today. What nonsense root? A root that leads to a national disgrace?

Look let me tell you, most of you are very confused. You don't even known what to defend anymore.

Is he the poorest you have seen? Is he the most unfortunate? Even if he is, there is an abundance of opportunities in all societies.

Many have made it without conceiving any thing close to this gross display of stupidity.

What nonsense.

would you farm with hoe or with tractor if you had choice. So the old woman should live in loneliness. You get sense so. Did he cheat with her, did he jazz her. He made adult decision to better himself and his generations. What has your hard work produced.? Not much if you get nairaland time
Re: Wedding Photos Of The Young Nigerian Guy And His Older American Wife by Temitope124(m): 7:48pm On Feb 17, 2017
who tell this guy say him no go make am for life....orless he marry him grama......sorry...oooo
Re: Wedding Photos Of The Young Nigerian Guy And His Older American Wife by Nobody: 7:56pm On Feb 17, 2017
fear of trump is the begginning of arrangee wedding lol see that kid tho
Re: Wedding Photos Of The Young Nigerian Guy And His Older American Wife by bsideboii(m): 7:59pm On Feb 17, 2017
Backinfront:

Love can be found anywhere... stop being judgemental
Re: Wedding Photos Of The Young Nigerian Guy And His Older American Wife by Ekaka1(m): 8:01pm On Feb 17, 2017
Oyind17:
Him parents no attend Prodigal son grin

grin angry

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Husband Ties Wife To Well Over Infidelity; Boyfriend Escapes Through Window / 10 Wrong Places To Look For Love In Nigeria / Akinwunmi Adesina: Stop Marrying Small Girls; Marry Your Age Mates

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.