Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,444 members, 7,812,336 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 11:56 AM

Churchill Initiates A Nationwide Search For Tonto Dikeh And His Son, Andre - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Churchill Initiates A Nationwide Search For Tonto Dikeh And His Son, Andre (53521 Views)

Obasanjo And Churchill Come For Tonto Dikeh In An Edited Video / Tonto Dikeh And Her Son, Andre Omodayo Churchill Play Football At Grocery Shop / 2face To Lead A Nationwide Protest Against The Federal Government (Pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Churchill Initiates A Nationwide Search For Tonto Dikeh And His Son, Andre by sucess001(m): 5:44pm On Feb 17, 2017
What business is a supposed catering service instagram handle doing with tonto dike's issues?

1 Like

Re: Churchill Initiates A Nationwide Search For Tonto Dikeh And His Son, Andre by icon8: 5:44pm On Feb 17, 2017
Teacher1776:
Please, this couple should just face their problems squarely, and not disturbing my views with their theatrical marital problems. After all, they didn't seek my consent before they tied the nut.

Knot, ok?
Re: Churchill Initiates A Nationwide Search For Tonto Dikeh And His Son, Andre by IRobot7(m): 5:44pm On Feb 17, 2017
undecided

Re: Churchill Initiates A Nationwide Search For Tonto Dikeh And His Son, Andre by zpakln(f): 5:48pm On Feb 17, 2017
This couple wahala too much

Your favorite online comedy series, Mark Angel Comedy is back with its routine friday comedy skit series. This latest episode titled "Longer Throat" will surely make you smile

Watch & download here http://www.ngcube.com/download-mark-angel-comedy-longer-throat-episode-101/
Re: Churchill Initiates A Nationwide Search For Tonto Dikeh And His Son, Andre by Olukat(m): 5:50pm On Feb 17, 2017
sad sad sad Whoever moved this tread here...hmm u
What do you expect? Do want to change the 'hmm' to f.ck? sad sad sad
Re: Churchill Initiates A Nationwide Search For Tonto Dikeh And His Son, Andre by AngelicBeing: 5:56pm On Feb 17, 2017
macuwon:
How did i manage to stumble on this very useless thread
l agree with you, it is a useless thread,who cares grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Churchill Initiates A Nationwide Search For Tonto Dikeh And His Son, Andre by Nobody: 6:02pm On Feb 17, 2017
grin grin grin grin

Re: Churchill Initiates A Nationwide Search For Tonto Dikeh And His Son, Andre by TinaAnita(f): 6:03pm On Feb 17, 2017
Real marriage doesn't trend on social media but inside the bedroom and the other room. Tonto's marriage is no different from MMM.
Re: Churchill Initiates A Nationwide Search For Tonto Dikeh And His Son, Andre by Swizdoe(m): 6:06pm On Feb 17, 2017
This chirchhill dude is a dunce...

I can bet he was looking for some cheap popularity like this, that's why he wifed tonto dike in the first place...

3 Likes

Re: Churchill Initiates A Nationwide Search For Tonto Dikeh And His Son, Andre by Zedoo(m): 6:13pm On Feb 17, 2017
sexyglow:
Put your acts together and come off your high horse man!who is talking about company, assets and inheritance here yo?pride oh sorry "proudness"( in Gifty'S voice) playing out ..stop making a fool of your marriage go get your family pls and put your home together its your 2nd Marriage as I heard yet you can't make it work haha!

I weak for the man matter sef.
Nigerians should also note that when celebrities start flaunting their gifts to each other or posting all sorts of things about each other online, its a just defence mechanism to shield the public from the trouble already brewing in their lives....
Celebrity marriages are more likely than normal marriages to break up.
Too many things are too open to too many people, no privacy and a lot of gross "fakeness" due to the pressure of already acquired societal status.....

Anyway... This nigga and tonto simply cant work....

1 Like

Re: Churchill Initiates A Nationwide Search For Tonto Dikeh And His Son, Andre by Stylz69(m): 6:16pm On Feb 17, 2017
sucess001:
What business is a supposed catering service instagram handle doing with tonto dike's issues?
Don't mind these 'catering' people. It was edible catering and teebilz now it is permanent catering and Churchill

1 Like

Re: Churchill Initiates A Nationwide Search For Tonto Dikeh And His Son, Andre by Berbierklaus(f): 6:26pm On Feb 17, 2017
jmoore:
Nawa.
Why did they break up sef? Did he cheat on her or beat her?
undecided
I heard he cheated,then beat her up. Tonto has suffered domestic violence, that was why she ran
Re: Churchill Initiates A Nationwide Search For Tonto Dikeh And His Son, Andre by UchaNwababa: 6:28pm On Feb 17, 2017
i saw her at sambisa forest
Re: Churchill Initiates A Nationwide Search For Tonto Dikeh And His Son, Andre by Tenderlover(f): 6:30pm On Feb 17, 2017
Teacher1776:
Please, this couple should just face their problems squarely, and not disturbing my views with their theatrical marital problems. After all, they didn't seek my consent before they tied the nut.
lol@ nut grin grin
Re: Churchill Initiates A Nationwide Search For Tonto Dikeh And His Son, Andre by Nobody: 6:36pm On Feb 17, 2017
Churchill is such an arrogant immature brat.

What a pity.. This is what Tonto will handle for the rest of her life. If she reconciles wit him.. Na wa
Re: Churchill Initiates A Nationwide Search For Tonto Dikeh And His Son, Andre by Nobody: 6:58pm On Feb 17, 2017
Church rat or Church rabies is a very bi fo..ool. He should be ashamed of himself. Imstead of winning his wife back he is there fighting over her child. Not only is he doing that, he has the stoopiid guts to be seen around with another woman who he is fooking. Not only that he buys her a car. He is a typical example of a Nigerian man, arrogant , ego maniac, unintelligent, and a man-LovePeddler aka cheat.

Disgusting human being. I hate this man so much. I wish my lovely tonto never married him. I know tonto will definitely get a rich man that will treat her right, just like Ciara found her husband and kicked that nigggger Future to the curb.

Church hill you are a pooooo..... failed man with failed marriage.

1 Like

Re: Churchill Initiates A Nationwide Search For Tonto Dikeh And His Son, Andre by ngmgeek(m): 7:07pm On Feb 17, 2017
Maybe you should quit the drama and give your family the respect and privacy they deserve. Men don't need to act like women. Reach out to your wife and stop claiming you don't know where they are.
Re: Churchill Initiates A Nationwide Search For Tonto Dikeh And His Son, Andre by systemz(m): 7:11pm On Feb 17, 2017
dearsly:
Abasi forgive me 4 opening dis kind of foolish thread! embarassed
Rotflmfao!!! I can't laff abeg.
Re: Churchill Initiates A Nationwide Search For Tonto Dikeh And His Son, Andre by dumie(f): 7:21pm On Feb 17, 2017
All that glitters is not gold

2 Likes

Re: Churchill Initiates A Nationwide Search For Tonto Dikeh And His Son, Andre by Nobody: 7:24pm On Feb 17, 2017
Toto dike cheated on him. He's too gentle and unwicked for such satanic manipulator like Toto dike.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Churchill Initiates A Nationwide Search For Tonto Dikeh And His Son, Andre by Nobody: 8:00pm On Feb 17, 2017
he shouldnt have mentioned company. pele omo baba olowo
Re: Churchill Initiates A Nationwide Search For Tonto Dikeh And His Son, Andre by BerryAnny(m): 8:05pm On Feb 17, 2017
Beware of another 2Baba!
Re: Churchill Initiates A Nationwide Search For Tonto Dikeh And His Son, Andre by jchioma: 8:26pm On Feb 17, 2017
macuwon:

Lol! Na d headline deceive u!

1 Like

Re: Churchill Initiates A Nationwide Search For Tonto Dikeh And His Son, Andre by HumanistMike(m): 8:40pm On Feb 17, 2017
Lisaflex:
"I am sorry"...Very simple words,yet soooo powerful....If only pride didn't get in d way,der wouldn't be so much pain in d world 2day.

What is he to apologise for?
Re: Churchill Initiates A Nationwide Search For Tonto Dikeh And His Son, Andre by HumanistMike(m): 8:41pm On Feb 17, 2017
sexyglow:
Put your acts together and come off your high horse man!who is talking about company, assets and inheritance here yo?pride oh sorry "proudness"( in Gifty'S voice) playing out ..stop making a fool of your marriage go get your family pls and put your home together its your 2nd Marriage as I heard yet you can't make it work haha!

What high horse is he on and what act is he to put together?
Re: Churchill Initiates A Nationwide Search For Tonto Dikeh And His Son, Andre by Acebar(m): 8:41pm On Feb 17, 2017
Permanent caterer............ Ok naa ngwa Let's ask Tiwa about Edible Caterer she will tell us more grin
Re: Churchill Initiates A Nationwide Search For Tonto Dikeh And His Son, Andre by 2016v2017: 8:45pm On Feb 17, 2017
macuwon:
Re: Churchill Initiates A Nationwide Search For Tonto Dikeh And His Son, Andre by HumanistMike(m): 9:11pm On Feb 17, 2017
ngmgeek:
Maybe you should quit the drama and give your family the respect and privacy they deserve. Men don't need to act like women. Reach out to your wife and stop claiming you don't know where they are.

Are you sure he knows where they are?
Re: Churchill Initiates A Nationwide Search For Tonto Dikeh And His Son, Andre by HumanistMike(m): 9:12pm On Feb 17, 2017
Swizdoe:
This chirchhill dude is a dunce...

I can bet he was looking for some cheap popularity like this, that's why he wifed tonto dike in the first place...

Why insult someone's father?
Re: Churchill Initiates A Nationwide Search For Tonto Dikeh And His Son, Andre by HumanistMike(m): 9:14pm On Feb 17, 2017
Philpham:
Church rat or Church rabies is a very bi fo..ool. He should be ashamed of himself. Imstead of winning his wife back he is there fighting over her child. Not only is he doing that, he has the stoopiid guts to be seen around with another woman who he is fooking. Not only that he buys her a car. He is a typical example of a Nigerian man, arrogant , ego maniac, unintelligent, and a man-LovePeddler aka cheat.

Disgusting human being. I hate this man so much. I wish my lovely tonto never married him. I know tonto will definitely get a rich man that will treat her right, just like Ciara found her husband and kicked that nigggger Future to the curb.

Church hill you are a pooooo..... failed man with failed marriage.

What has he done to show he's arrogant?
Re: Churchill Initiates A Nationwide Search For Tonto Dikeh And His Son, Andre by 1metre: 9:17pm On Feb 17, 2017
But he posed with obasanjo and Andre today
Re: Churchill Initiates A Nationwide Search For Tonto Dikeh And His Son, Andre by Michel2013: 9:22pm On Feb 17, 2017
i don't blame churchhill for this.i blame tonto because of their people (ikwerre) identity problem u said she will never marry an Iigbo man, now we are seeing how happy u are.let me tell u something Igbos are the best husband in the world if u can play ur role as a woman. happy married life anyways.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Tunde Ednut Performing At A Child's Birthday Party 8 Years Ago (Throwback Video) / Ese Eriata Fumbles On The Meaning Of B.Sc On International TV (Video) / Lady To Special Spesh: "You Sex Me For Free, With Your Small Curved Prick"

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.