Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,538 members, 7,812,667 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 05:14 PM

Churchill Initiates A Nationwide Search For Tonto Dikeh And His Son, Andre - Celebrities (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Churchill Initiates A Nationwide Search For Tonto Dikeh And His Son, Andre (53535 Views)

Obasanjo And Churchill Come For Tonto Dikeh In An Edited Video / Tonto Dikeh And Her Son, Andre Omodayo Churchill Play Football At Grocery Shop / 2face To Lead A Nationwide Protest Against The Federal Government (Pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Churchill Initiates A Nationwide Search For Tonto Dikeh And His Son, Andre by HumanistMike(m): 7:20pm On Feb 18, 2017
ngmgeek:

How many members of your weird family did you use reverse psychology on? Did you use reverse psychology to find out why you are a loser?

You may now run along son. I'm done exposing you.
Re: Churchill Initiates A Nationwide Search For Tonto Dikeh And His Son, Andre by Elle277(f): 10:48pm On Feb 18, 2017
HumanistMike:

You may now run along. I'm done using you.
so fast?
Re: Churchill Initiates A Nationwide Search For Tonto Dikeh And His Son, Andre by ngmgeek(m): 12:28am On Feb 19, 2017
HumanistMike:

Low energy slowpoke. That's what you are. Hope you learn your lesson. Don't start what you can't finish. Now, get lost!
Re: Churchill Initiates A Nationwide Search For Tonto Dikeh And His Son, Andre by ngmgeek(m): 12:50am On Feb 19, 2017
HumanistMike:

Stay off weed and booze. Those two things may end up destroying you, Mr Exposer lipsrsealed
Re: Churchill Initiates A Nationwide Search For Tonto Dikeh And His Son, Andre by HumanistMike(m): 7:21am On Feb 19, 2017
ngmgeek:

Stay off weed and booze. Those two things may end up destroying you, Mr Exposer lipsrsealed

Be deceased!
Re: Churchill Initiates A Nationwide Search For Tonto Dikeh And His Son, Andre by ngmgeek(m): 4:16pm On Feb 19, 2017
HumanistMike:

Be deceased!

You are deceased already

1 Like

Re: Churchill Initiates A Nationwide Search For Tonto Dikeh And His Son, Andre by ngmgeek(m): 4:17pm On Feb 19, 2017
HumanistMike:

HumanistMike is deceased!

RIP undecided

1 Like

Re: Churchill Initiates A Nationwide Search For Tonto Dikeh And His Son, Andre by afbstrategies: 4:30pm On Feb 19, 2017
HumanistMike:

Be deceased!

You are not normal. You really need psychological evaluation or and try not to skip your medication or you will be deceased sooner than later.

1 Like

Re: Churchill Initiates A Nationwide Search For Tonto Dikeh And His Son, Andre by ngmgeek(m): 4:32pm On Feb 19, 2017
afbstrategies:

You are not normal. You really need psychological evaluation or and try not to skip your medication or you will be deceased sooner than later.

Thank God I'm not the only one who think something is wrong with this clown

1 Like

Re: Churchill Initiates A Nationwide Search For Tonto Dikeh And His Son, Andre by HumanistMike(m): 4:47pm On Feb 19, 2017
afbstrategies:

Drop dead.
Re: Churchill Initiates A Nationwide Search For Tonto Dikeh And His Son, Andre by HumanistMike(m): 4:48pm On Feb 19, 2017
ngmgeek:

RIP undecided

Stop responding. You are supposed to be dead.
Re: Churchill Initiates A Nationwide Search For Tonto Dikeh And His Son, Andre by ngmgeek(m): 5:25pm On Feb 19, 2017
HumanistMike:

Stop responding. You are supposed to be dead.

Take your medication or die any moment from now. Your dad told me to tell you that, Mike. I am serious. Stop playing with your life. We know you are on drugs but we also know that you do better when you take your med. Stop playing with your life cousin Mike!
Re: Churchill Initiates A Nationwide Search For Tonto Dikeh And His Son, Andre by afbstrategies: 5:28pm On Feb 19, 2017
HumanistMike:

Drop dead.

You're deceased already. Stop communicating
Re: Churchill Initiates A Nationwide Search For Tonto Dikeh And His Son, Andre by HumanistMike(m): 5:29pm On Feb 19, 2017
ngmgeek:

Take your medication or die any moment from now. Your dad told me to tell you that, Mike. I am serious. Stop playing with your life. We know you are on drugs but we also know that you do better when you take your med. Stop playing with your life cousin Mike!

You Deceased
Re: Churchill Initiates A Nationwide Search For Tonto Dikeh And His Son, Andre by HumanistMike(m): 5:30pm On Feb 19, 2017
afbstrategies:

You're deceased already. Stop communicating

You deceased
Re: Churchill Initiates A Nationwide Search For Tonto Dikeh And His Son, Andre by ngmgeek(m): 5:46pm On Feb 19, 2017
HumanistMike:

You Deceased

You and your family are deceased

1 Like

Re: Churchill Initiates A Nationwide Search For Tonto Dikeh And His Son, Andre by ngmgeek(m): 5:49pm On Feb 19, 2017
HumanistMike:

You Deceased

That means your current medication is not working. Stop the weed and drugs, Mike

1 Like

Re: Churchill Initiates A Nationwide Search For Tonto Dikeh And His Son, Andre by HumanistMike(m): 6:01pm On Feb 19, 2017
ngmgeek:

That means your current medication is not working. Stop the weed and drugs, Mike

Farewell
Re: Churchill Initiates A Nationwide Search For Tonto Dikeh And His Son, Andre by ngmgeek(m): 6:03pm On Feb 19, 2017
HumanistMike:

Farewell

You are deceased, Mike Go Back!
Re: Churchill Initiates A Nationwide Search For Tonto Dikeh And His Son, Andre by ngmgeek(m): 6:04pm On Feb 19, 2017
HumanistMike:

Farewell

Farewell Mike
Re: Churchill Initiates A Nationwide Search For Tonto Dikeh And His Son, Andre by afbstrategies: 6:06pm On Feb 19, 2017
ngmgeek:

cheesy grin

1 Like

Re: Churchill Initiates A Nationwide Search For Tonto Dikeh And His Son, Andre by afbstrategies: 8:04pm On Feb 19, 2017
HumanistMike:

You deceased

Your cousin told you to take your medication. You have been exposed and that's why you're upset.
Re: Churchill Initiates A Nationwide Search For Tonto Dikeh And His Son, Andre by HumanistMike(m): 8:19pm On Feb 19, 2017
afbstrategies:

Your cousin told you to take your medication. You have been exposed and that's why you're upset.

You deceased
Re: Churchill Initiates A Nationwide Search For Tonto Dikeh And His Son, Andre by HumanistMike(m): 8:20pm On Feb 19, 2017
ngmgeek:

Farewell Mike

Farewell
Re: Churchill Initiates A Nationwide Search For Tonto Dikeh And His Son, Andre by afbstrategies: 2:42am On Feb 20, 2017
HumanistMike:

You deceased

You deceased. Farewell
Re: Churchill Initiates A Nationwide Search For Tonto Dikeh And His Son, Andre by HumanistMike(m): 7:21am On Feb 20, 2017
afbstrategies:

You deceased. Farewell

Deceased
Re: Churchill Initiates A Nationwide Search For Tonto Dikeh And His Son, Andre by afbstrategies: 10:52am On Feb 20, 2017
HumanistMike:

Deceased
Take your medication Mike. You are losing it!
Re: Churchill Initiates A Nationwide Search For Tonto Dikeh And His Son, Andre by icon8: 10:58am On Feb 20, 2017
Teacher1776:

oh wtf.... Knots. Yes. Thanks for the observation.
knot, not knots. Ok?
Re: Churchill Initiates A Nationwide Search For Tonto Dikeh And His Son, Andre by afbstrategies: 1:50pm On Feb 20, 2017
HumanistMike:

Deceased

Your family want you to take your psych pills. He their advice Mike or you will be deceased. You're not doing well righ now
Re: Churchill Initiates A Nationwide Search For Tonto Dikeh And His Son, Andre by afbstrategies: 1:50pm On Feb 20, 2017
HumanistMike:

Deceased
Deceased Weedhead
Re: Churchill Initiates A Nationwide Search For Tonto Dikeh And His Son, Andre by HumanistMike(m): 2:42pm On Feb 20, 2017
afbstrategies:

Your family want you to take your psych pills. He their advice Mike or you will be deceased. You're not doing well righ now

Farewell
Re: Churchill Initiates A Nationwide Search For Tonto Dikeh And His Son, Andre by ngmgeek(m): 4:55pm On Feb 20, 2017
HumanistMike:

Farewell

Mike. Please don't stop taking your medication. You are not doing well right now. cheesy

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Lady To Special Spesh: "You Sex Me For Free, With Your Small Curved Prick" / Davido Caught Buying Fake Views On Youtube To Boost His New Song 'Wonder Woman'? / Josephine Nwaghanata: My Boobs Are My Selling Point

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.