Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,039 members, 7,818,072 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 06:55 AM

GSM Desk/land Phone With SIM Cards Slot For Our Homes (PICS) - Family (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / GSM Desk/land Phone With SIM Cards Slot For Our Homes (PICS) (2695 Views)

Husband Damages Wife's Phone With Cutlass For Not Telling Him Her Password.Photo / 12 Types Of Guests We All Get Tired Of In Our Homes / Why There Shouldn’t Be House-helps In Our Homes (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: GSM Desk/land Phone With SIM Cards Slot For Our Homes (PICS) by OkwaIfugo(m): 1:20pm On Apr 16, 2017
Hayjaycity:
My table/desk phones are still available at the quoted price and free delivery is still ongoing in Lagos state, just contact me if you are SERIOUS and INTERESTED.

N.B FOR SCAMMERS....Any attempt to swindle or scam me by way of sending the phones to you before payment WILL NEVER work, so dont waste your time and energy, and avoid the wrath of God, because i have committed my ways in the hands of God.

Dear Nairalanders,
beware of this numbers 07015036396, 08038696540, 08027534500 (Ayodele Charity, Tunde or Charis Bakers, Port Harcourt City )
08087142616 (Okwaifugo, Port Harcourt). Be wary of dealing with them, both of them are scammers .

You refused to use escrow?
So how did I scam you?

We chatted and you wanted money first and I never did. I went to jumia to buy the phone. How then did I scam you?

Re: GSM Desk/land Phone With SIM Cards Slot For Our Homes (PICS) by Nobody: 1:38pm On Apr 16, 2017
why did you contact me when you already know aordered and know the price from jumia...and meanwhile, my phone is quiet different from what you ordered from jumia, it was when i declined that you told me you already got the phone at alesser price....so u decided to try your luck first from me, and meanwhile why didnt you tell me to take the phone to the address in OGUDU which is in lagos here, rather than telling me to send it to you in PHC, why didnt you tell jumia to deliver to you in PHC.....
Re: GSM Desk/land Phone With SIM Cards Slot For Our Homes (PICS) by OkwaIfugo(m): 11:46pm On Apr 16, 2017
This case has been escalated.
For calling my company a scam, even though you have removed my number and name but without apology the law will come in with its full weight on you.
Re: GSM Desk/land Phone With SIM Cards Slot For Our Homes (PICS) by I888(m): 1:32am On Apr 17, 2017
Can this make Faxing possible?
Re: GSM Desk/land Phone With SIM Cards Slot For Our Homes (PICS) by Nobody: 6:37am On Apr 17, 2017
I888:
Can this make Faxing possible?

nope...the main features are stated in the first page..thanks
Re: GSM Desk/land Phone With SIM Cards Slot For Our Homes (PICS) by GRACEGLORY: 5:52pm On Aug 29, 2019
My table/desk phones are still available at the quoted price and free delivery is still ongoing in Lagos state, just contact me if you are SERIOUS and INTERESTED.

N.B FOR SCAMMERS....Any attempt to swindle or scam me by way of sending the phones to you before payment WILL NEVER work, so dont waste your time and energy, and avoid the wrath of God, because i have committed my ways in the hands of God.

Dear Nairalanders,
beware of this numbers 07015036396, 08038696540, 08027534500 (Ayodele Charity, Tunde or Charis Bakers, Port Harcourt City )
Be wary of dealing with them, both of them are scammers .

Thanks bro, the scam ass just tried me too, nairalanders, beware.

(1) (2) (Reply)

How Long Should An Engagement Last. / Nairalander Celebrates Blue Eyes Wife On Her Birthday / Freinds And Relatives Who Got Wealthy And Forgot Their Roots.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.