Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,704 members, 7,816,878 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 07:16 PM

Nairalander Celebrates Blue Eyes Wife On Her Birthday - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Nairalander Celebrates Blue Eyes Wife On Her Birthday (2694 Views)

Husband Of Risikat Azeez-Ayegbami: Why I Abandoned My Wife With Blue Eyes / Risikat Azeez-Ayegbami And Her Blue Eyes Daughters In New Photoshoot / Kwara Blue Eyes Family: Risikat Azeez-Ayegbami Speaks "My Husband Abandoned Us" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nairalander Celebrates Blue Eyes Wife On Her Birthday by sharpillo(m): 3:22am On Jun 26, 2023
ITS MY WIFE'S BIRTHDAY:

Dear Wifey,

Today is very special to me especially as it falls in the month of June.

The month of my birth and the month when Kings, Queens and Special creatures created by God were birthed.

It's your birthday and I celebrate the Amazon you have grown to become. You are not only my wife but also my best friend. You listen to my midnight rants and put up with all my bad habits and disturbances.

I am happy and lucky to have found you, a partner I can discuss anything with and be myself. Whenever I am tired of fighting my way in this world, it is your presence that gives me peace and boosts my morale to fight on.

Dear Wifey, I feel proud when my friends and family eulogize the good in you, we do not fight about who is more and less because we both know how important we are to each other. The best part of our relationship is we both understand each other’s unspoken thoughts. I will love you forever my sweetheart. Thank you for understanding and forgiving my excesses. Thank you for the quick reconciliation whenever the road goes tough!

I am not the most handsome man on earth, neither am I a match for your beauty and special blue eyes, but you chose and loved me unconditionally, for this I am grateful!

You love me with all your heart and trust me with your life. This always made me strive and be the best husband for you. And I will continue to try my best to prove a good husband to you and our kids.

I count myself lucky to have a loyal, respectful and industrial woman like you as my wife; I feel proud whenever I think of the fact that I am your husband and father of our beloved blue eyes daughters "Usamali Elliana" and "Uwuma Elsie".

Thank you for not also living off worldly things; even when I turned empty handed on most of your requests and needs, I could find the happiness in your eyes just to see me and know I have the zeal to take you anywhere of your choice with time.

I wish to spend many more amazing years, loving you and our kids, fighting and making up for you. Babe! You go enjoy oh, no worry!

Many men might have beautiful wives, some might have kind-hearted wives as you but having an understanding wife who respects me and welcomes my friends who come to the house at intervals even when it's not convenient for you, now that is something rare and I don't take it for granted.

I am glad that I got that rare woman in my life. I still wonder how you can understand my every single gesture, every unspoken word!

I know I am not an easy guy, I am short-tempered and impatient but you never let my weaknesses overwhelm me. Thank you for protecting this union and proving detractors wrong.

You have always loved and respected me the same, even during the times when I was least loveable, when people saw me as an "Ordinary MC and Event Manager", when some saw me as a "Social Media Data Boy", today the story is different. Thank you for turning my life around and changing me into who I am now. I love you with all my heart babe.

I would go on and on to write but let me stop here for now.

Enjoy your new age my Jewel of Inestimable Value!

Happy Birthday once more my Love!

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nairalander Celebrates Blue Eyes Wife On Her Birthday by LikeAking: 3:38am On Jun 26, 2023
Nice!
Re: Nairalander Celebrates Blue Eyes Wife On Her Birthday by SangoOlukosoOba(m): 3:42am On Jun 26, 2023
🥰🥰🥰🥰🥰🥰
Re: Nairalander Celebrates Blue Eyes Wife On Her Birthday by Foodqueen(f): 3:56am On Jun 26, 2023
Is it your birthday or hers

See as your pictures full everywhere.

Happy birthday to the love of your life, the wife of your youth.

11 Likes

Re: Nairalander Celebrates Blue Eyes Wife On Her Birthday by SpyAC(m): 4:09am On Jun 26, 2023
Happy birthday wify, abeg does she have a younger sister, I wan tell her something mbok

3 Likes

Re: Nairalander Celebrates Blue Eyes Wife On Her Birthday by MarketDispatch: 4:13am On Jun 26, 2023
Congratulations
Re: Nairalander Celebrates Blue Eyes Wife On Her Birthday by gaby(m): 4:59am On Jun 26, 2023
Uniquely gorgeous eyes.

Happy birthday, ma.
Re: Nairalander Celebrates Blue Eyes Wife On Her Birthday by NlGERlA: 5:03am On Jun 26, 2023
Happy birthday
Re: Nairalander Celebrates Blue Eyes Wife On Her Birthday by rexchazy(m): 5:08am On Jun 26, 2023
Fine couples
Re: Nairalander Celebrates Blue Eyes Wife On Her Birthday by Tallesty1(m): 5:23am On Jun 26, 2023
No be agbo be that?

3 Likes

Re: Nairalander Celebrates Blue Eyes Wife On Her Birthday by Cassandraloius: 6:07am On Jun 26, 2023
Are you celebrating her or her beautiful eyes? Happy birthday to your wife, wishing her more life and prosperity!

1 Like

Re: Nairalander Celebrates Blue Eyes Wife On Her Birthday by caesymore(m): 6:16am On Jun 26, 2023
Boom Shakalaka!!

Na over do for the oza room dey cause front page passing out parade for dead in arms soldiers with wetin dey your hand I hope you no won contest for hall of firm soon.
Happy birthday to your lady with Blues eyes.
Re: Nairalander Celebrates Blue Eyes Wife On Her Birthday by donbachi(m): 6:22am On Jun 26, 2023
She go done see the guy bright future with dat her eyes.

No be man power the guy hold so?

6 Likes

Re: Nairalander Celebrates Blue Eyes Wife On Her Birthday by Tokskob2008: 6:25am On Jun 26, 2023
The celebrant face could only be seen clearly in just one of the pics while yours flooded the whole thread like it's your birthday...

Na man power herbal drink you carry for hand so dey shine teeth Nawa oooo

3 Likes

Re: Nairalander Celebrates Blue Eyes Wife On Her Birthday by TheSourcerer: 6:29am On Jun 26, 2023
True proof All race came from the black race before moving to continents to interbreed with the European Neathahals and Eastern Asian Denisovans.

Truly beautiful woman and happy birthday to her and truly wish her the best of the day smiley

1 Like

Re: Nairalander Celebrates Blue Eyes Wife On Her Birthday by Solsix(m): 6:37am On Jun 26, 2023
What is he shaking??
Re: Nairalander Celebrates Blue Eyes Wife On Her Birthday by Debater(m): 7:00am On Jun 26, 2023
Happy birthday to your wife.
Hey, take her out
Women deserve that
*Good women, though*

2 Likes

Re: Nairalander Celebrates Blue Eyes Wife On Her Birthday by WantsandMore: 7:30am On Jun 26, 2023
Debater:
Happy birthday to your wife.
Hey, take her out
Women deserve that
*Good women, though*
Send him money 💰
Re: Nairalander Celebrates Blue Eyes Wife On Her Birthday by Axis313(m): 7:35am On Jun 26, 2023
@ op,that third picture,I hope it is not what I am thinking,make you have pity on the birthday girl o.
Anyway,long life and prosperity to her.
Re: Nairalander Celebrates Blue Eyes Wife On Her Birthday by TBforgive: 8:06am On Jun 26, 2023
Yours is a black eyes! Stop doing it as if it's something special because we all I believe have one.
Re: Nairalander Celebrates Blue Eyes Wife On Her Birthday by Depriest2020: 8:31am On Jun 26, 2023
I love men who celebrates their wives and Mum. Tell her depriest2020 wishes her more beautiful years to celebrate.

OP I see you holding Man-power roots in the 3rd pix, why is it so?

1 Like

Re: Nairalander Celebrates Blue Eyes Wife On Her Birthday by PapaNnamdi: 8:39am On Jun 26, 2023
whitewalkers
GOT
Re: Nairalander Celebrates Blue Eyes Wife On Her Birthday by Zonefree(m): 10:40am On Jun 26, 2023
Tallesty1:
No be agbo be that?
Na agbo. He's preparing for the night. Tonight's own go bloody.

1 Like

Re: Nairalander Celebrates Blue Eyes Wife On Her Birthday by Zonefree(m): 10:44am On Jun 26, 2023
Axis313:
@ op,that third picture,I hope it is not what I am thinking o,make you have pity on the birthday girl o.
Anyway,long life and prosperity to her.
No pity abeg. He got our full support to devour as he pleases. Man die go.

2 Likes

Re: Nairalander Celebrates Blue Eyes Wife On Her Birthday by sharpillo(m): 11:06am On Jun 26, 2023
SpyAC:
Happy birthday wify, abeg does she have a younger sister, I wan tell her something mbok

She has!

1 Like

Re: Nairalander Celebrates Blue Eyes Wife On Her Birthday by sharpillo(m): 11:07am On Jun 26, 2023
Zonefree:

No pity abeg. He got our full support to devour as he pleases. Man die go.

Lol...
No time to waste. I paid in full.

1 Like

Re: Nairalander Celebrates Blue Eyes Wife On Her Birthday by sharpillo(m): 11:08am On Jun 26, 2023
Zonefree:

Na agbo. He's preparing for the night. Tonight's own go bloody.

Ukrainian and Russian War 🤣🤣🤣🤣

1 Like

Re: Nairalander Celebrates Blue Eyes Wife On Her Birthday by Zonefree(m): 11:24am On Jun 26, 2023
sharpillo:

Lol...
No time to waste. I paid in full.
Enjoy my brother.

Happy birthday to her. More life 🙏🏼

2 Likes

Re: Nairalander Celebrates Blue Eyes Wife On Her Birthday by Thebadpolitican(m): 11:28am On Jun 26, 2023
Why your wife come get blues eyes and why you come dey hold root bottle

Shey na knacking u get as gift for her

2 Likes

Re: Nairalander Celebrates Blue Eyes Wife On Her Birthday by Justkatty(f): 11:35am On Jun 26, 2023
Happy birthday wifey
God bless your new age.
Re: Nairalander Celebrates Blue Eyes Wife On Her Birthday by Sweetvie: 12:16pm On Jun 26, 2023
Happy birthday wifey

(1) (2) (Reply)

The Man Is The Head Of The Family. / I'm 80% Sure I've Found My Wife / GSM Desk/land Phone With SIM Cards Slot For Our Homes (PICS)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.