Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,296 members, 7,815,521 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 01:51 PM

Is It Right To Date Fomer "Wife" Good Friend? - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Is It Right To Date Fomer "Wife" Good Friend? (1310 Views)

How To Date, Marry & Fit Into The Life Of An Educated Professional Man / Is It Right To Marry A Second Wife Since The First Couldn't Bear Me A Child? / My Good Friend Is In Trouble. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Is It Right To Date Fomer "Wife" Good Friend? by mowapa(m): 7:18pm On Jan 17, 2007
probably someone might suggest lynching regards this issue, but I just have to ask.

My friend common-law wife(traditional engagement:no formal wedding) recently moved back to Naija with the kids(2),

no arrangement as to that. He has been here living single since then, anyway one of her friends that was separated

from her husband years ago is now a good friend of his(platonic for now). will it be right to encourage a relationship

with her? as she is so understanding of his reasons not to move to Naija with her friend. he is sure the relationship with

his kids mum is over, its been 2 years since she left and they've only seen each other once
Re: Is It Right To Date Fomer "Wife" Good Friend? by boladonas(m): 10:05pm On Jan 23, 2007
that woman is a bad friend!
gboko gboko!!
wat goes around comes around
am outta here
Re: Is It Right To Date Fomer "Wife" Good Friend? by Busta(f): 4:18am On Jan 24, 2007
wat goes around comes around.

*KARMA*
Re: Is It Right To Date Fomer "Wife" Good Friend? by Free(f): 5:20am On Feb 09, 2007
hmmmmm
Re: Is It Right To Date Fomer "Wife" Good Friend? by LoverBwoy(m): 4:24pm On Feb 09, 2007
whats with all this karma talk seems like many people just heard of the word

Abeg the lady is an adult the guy is an adult. is the lady is treating him right and they understand each other then. . . .

its cold in obodo oyinbo abeg
Re: Is It Right To Date Fomer "Wife" Good Friend? by tayotoyin(f): 3:08am On Sep 13, 2009
;d
Re: Is It Right To Date Fomer "Wife" Good Friend? by Nobody: 3:10am On Sep 13, 2009
tayotoyin:

;d
hahaha you stole both of my names grin
Re: Is It Right To Date Fomer "Wife" Good Friend? by tayotoyin(f): 3:46am On Sep 13, 2009
FL Gator,
U're TAYO & TOYIN too?dt's serious! U'll be d 1st person I'll come across 2 combine both names.
Re: Is It Right To Date Fomer "Wife" Good Friend? by Nobody: 3:50am On Sep 13, 2009
tayotoyin:

FL Gator,
U're TAYO & TOYIN too?dt's serious! U'll be d 1st person I'll come across 2 combine both names.
Edited.

Anywaz, I was just surprised ni. enjoy NL, ma dear smiley
Re: Is It Right To Date Fomer "Wife" Good Friend? by Nobody: 10:25pm On Sep 13, 2009
Re: Is It Right To Date Fomer "Wife" Good Friend? by nichole2(f): 9:47pm On Jun 20, 2013
Very very wrongits like a woman divorcing a man and marries the yopunger brother. Dats realy bad
Re: Is It Right To Date Fomer "Wife" Good Friend? by Nobody: 10:53pm On Jun 20, 2013
Nothing wrong, abeg...it's not like they related....and he claims it's over btwn him and his wife ...there's nothing wrong , in it...just emotions running high...
Re: Is It Right To Date Fomer "Wife" Good Friend? by Nobody: 12:31am On Jun 21, 2013
An old thread, but I see nothing wrong in their relationship.

(1) (Reply)

Stopping Incest At The Cost Of Ones Marriage / Give Me Divorce Joor Before He Uses My Head For Rituals / Becoming A Mum B4 30 Years

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.