Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,061 members, 7,953,205 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 12:26 PM

Check Out This Lovely Message from a Nairalander to all Nairalander - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Check Out This Lovely Message from a Nairalander to all Nairalander (440 Views)

My Ex-Boyfriend Needs Sex Help From Me - Lady Shares Text Message From Ex / Lady Receives Sexually Explicit Message From Man On Twitter, Cries Out (Photos) / This Lovely Couple's Pre-wedding Pictures Have Got People Talking. See Why (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Check Out This Lovely Message from a Nairalander to all Nairalander by Nobody: 9:08pm On Feb 17, 2017
We are still in the season of love, even though February 14th is a day set aside for love. Me, myself and Business don't need a Feb 14th to show love. We show love on daily basis to anybody, even if they are Boko haram grin
My point is regardless of our differences, ethnic, and all those things that classifies us, we need to show each other love. Hate has, so far, not given anybody or phenomenon a good result. So why not we try love this time and see where it leads us too
So whether you're an IPOB(Ibo), or AFONJA(Yoruba), or HERDSMAN(Hausa), you need to treat each other like family.
We have an obligation to treat our fellow human right. Do unto others what you want others to do to you. You may wine and dine on hate today but tomorrow will surely raise someone to hate you(Law of Karma).
Let's show some love and care to one another!!!
1 Love to you all

Long Live Nairaland!
Long Live Nigeria!
#SuccessSelffie @TribbIsland

Re: Check Out This Lovely Message from a Nairalander to all Nairalander by Daviestunech(m): 9:32pm On Feb 17, 2017
One love bro!!!

(1) (Reply)

How Healthy Is Really Healthy / Some Misconceptions In Nigeria. / This Is For Those Men/women Still Waiting For The Right Time (tips)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.