Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,322 members, 7,815,624 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 03:28 PM

Lady Breaks Man’s Head After He Offered Her Just One B0iled Egg To Have $3x - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Lady Breaks Man’s Head After He Offered Her Just One B0iled Egg To Have $3x (808 Views)

Man's Head Smashed While Fighting For His Girlfriend. She Takes Selfie With Him / How Lagos Big Girls Offer Us Free $3X For Tattoo – Tattoo Artists Reveal / How To Use Raw Egg To Know If Your Daughter, Sis Or Girlfriend Is Still A Virgin (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Lady Breaks Man’s Head After He Offered Her Just One B0iled Egg To Have $3x by Naijabash(m): 9:17pm On Feb 17, 2017
A lady said to be a p.r*s.t.i.t.u.t.e br0ke a man’s head with a beer bottle after he offered to pay for $##x with just a boiled egg. 28yrs old Moses Mushonga walked up to the lady of the night in the town of Mvurwi in Mashonaland province.

Firstly he manhandled her, leaning into her b.ra and t0uching her b.r.e*st.
This did not endear him to the 23-year-old, called Chipo, but to add insult to injury he then tried to h.aggle with his only asset.

Moses told her he had just spent his last bit of money on buying two boiled eggs, which costing 0.25 Zimbabwe dollars, the equivalent of less than a penny or a cent.

Sadly he had already eaten one too.

Insulted by his attitude Chipo went into a rage, hitting him with the beer bottle, and then punched him in the face, before kn.oc.king him out.

lady When he came round Moses was bl.ee.di.ng heavily from his head.

He told local media: ‘She could have just said no.’

The pr*st.it.ute, who was not charged by police, said she simply felt he needed to be taught a lesson.

Funny enough, in the country the economy is so bad that $##x workers had reduced their prices to 0.8 Zimbabwe dollars – equivalent to half a loaf of bread. But not just one egg na…lol.
PLZ CLICK TO SEE THE CRAZY LADY HERE>>> http://finegist.com/2016/11/22/lady-breks-mans-hed-after-he-offered-her-just-one-b0iled-egg-to-have-x/
Re: Lady Breaks Man’s Head After He Offered Her Just One B0iled Egg To Have $3x by Greenbullet(m): 9:54pm On Feb 17, 2017
chaiiii,I fit phuck up to 270million ashawo in a day be DAT.
Re: Lady Breaks Man’s Head After He Offered Her Just One B0iled Egg To Have $3x by Bluezy13(m): 10:52pm On Feb 17, 2017
One boiled egg is too expensive for the girl I saw behind the "click"

She could have just say "No"

(1) (Reply)

Chaii!!! Must Read Romance Story : RAPE (episode 9) / I Think She's Cheating( She Has Been Sending Me Gifts For The Past Two Weeks) / Why Are Guys Obssesed With Naked Mad Men?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.