Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,606 members, 7,812,984 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 01:18 AM

Boy Whose Hand Was Cut Off For Stealing Phone In Delta Caught Stealing Again - Crime (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Boy Whose Hand Was Cut Off For Stealing Phone In Delta Caught Stealing Again (57598 Views)

Man Who Rapes People's Wives In Delta, Caught, Tied & Almost Tortured To Death / Yahoo Boy Trying To Use Boy For Rituals In Delta, Caught. Photos / Robber Who Was Released From Prsion 4days Ago Caught Stealing Again In Bayelsa(p (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Boy Whose Hand Was Cut Off For Stealing Phone In Delta Caught Stealing Again by doctimonyeka(m): 8:30am On Feb 18, 2017
Alekkz:
The next Anini wink
lol... No nau.... Funny guy

1 Like

Re: Boy Whose Hand Was Cut Off For Stealing Phone In Delta Caught Stealing Again by bbbabes(f): 8:30am On Feb 18, 2017
pyyxxaro:

Really or you going by the way of Sarcasm smiley

Olodo, I appreciate good things when I see them, it's left to you to see the talent you have got in you... you cN make millions writing good thoughtful stories
Re: Boy Whose Hand Was Cut Off For Stealing Phone In Delta Caught Stealing Again by doctimonyeka(m): 8:31am On Feb 18, 2017
Eluwilussit:

When they incapacitated him by cutting his right hand, instead of addressing the real problem, did anyone expect him to become a priest? The poor kid needs love and not this hypocrisy being exhibited everyday by foolish Nigerians. angry angry angry angry angry
i concur
Re: Boy Whose Hand Was Cut Off For Stealing Phone In Delta Caught Stealing Again by master69(m): 8:45am On Feb 18, 2017
I guess stealing is part of him.... Bt seriously this young man needs deliverance sha.
Re: Boy Whose Hand Was Cut Off For Stealing Phone In Delta Caught Stealing Again by DrogoG(m): 8:45am On Feb 18, 2017
That poor boy needs help, you st*upid barbaric Nigerian id*iots!!
Re: Boy Whose Hand Was Cut Off For Stealing Phone In Delta Caught Stealing Again by youngjoy(f): 9:02am On Feb 18, 2017
how do they expect him to survive after cutting off his right hand..... wicked
Re: Boy Whose Hand Was Cut Off For Stealing Phone In Delta Caught Stealing Again by oscarpet: 9:26am On Feb 18, 2017
The guy need help both spiritual and fiscal.... only wise one's will understand his situation. stop condemning him.
Re: Boy Whose Hand Was Cut Off For Stealing Phone In Delta Caught Stealing Again by freshinko: 9:41am On Feb 18, 2017
This is terrible. So this evil spirit of theft really want to see the end of this poor boy. I pity the boy, what he really need is serious prayer and deliverance.
Re: Boy Whose Hand Was Cut Off For Stealing Phone In Delta Caught Stealing Again by jibga(m): 9:50am On Feb 18, 2017
Let the other hand also be cut simply
Re: Boy Whose Hand Was Cut Off For Stealing Phone In Delta Caught Stealing Again by bustamode: 10:19am On Feb 18, 2017
After reading many of the comments here,a lot of you are no different from the mob,who cut his hand,whatever happened to handing him over to the police, this is why Africa will continue to remain in the dark ages.
Re: Boy Whose Hand Was Cut Off For Stealing Phone In Delta Caught Stealing Again by pyyxxaro: 10:56am On Feb 18, 2017
bbbabes:

Olodo, I appreciate good things when I see them, it's left to you to see the talent you have got in you... you cN make millions writing good thoughtful stories

I would use Cameroun pepper to run ur eyes , The day I would catch u

Even though it's heaven sad
Re: Boy Whose Hand Was Cut Off For Stealing Phone In Delta Caught Stealing Again by GoodMuyis(m): 11:17am On Feb 18, 2017
Ahmadgani:
He needs a psychologist and not a man of god

psychology is part of pastoral training so as to understand the people they are leading
Re: Boy Whose Hand Was Cut Off For Stealing Phone In Delta Caught Stealing Again by christabell18(f): 1:42pm On Feb 18, 2017
innoken:
Hand n you're still stealing?
Off with his head already.
If this one see gun na 1001th way to die o
ah ahn...u r way too mean...gosh...r u a saint?hell no
Re: Boy Whose Hand Was Cut Off For Stealing Phone In Delta Caught Stealing Again by Ahmadgani(m): 1:46pm On Feb 18, 2017
BrightAhiah:

I was reading through the comments and was glad sbd lyk u actually recommend the professionals that will take proper care of his maladjusted behaviour in the society.

The boy dnt need any other physical torture but needs a good, qualified and professional Guidance and Counsellor who will change his undesirable behaviour to a good behaviour.
right.

Thats the problem with most nigerians. Quick to tag simple psychological or emotional problem as spiritual. The boy truly need professional therapy

1 Like

Re: Boy Whose Hand Was Cut Off For Stealing Phone In Delta Caught Stealing Again by coolestofall(m): 2:51pm On Feb 18, 2017
pyyxxaro:
Make there just pluck e two eyes comot

But make dem leave the hand, so that e fit use am de chop Eba and incase e marry e fit use d hand de touch e Wife faffles sad

If they cut this hand, when the guy won marry were dere go come put the wedding ring

Maybe his nose or head tongue
Its kinda sad reading alot of comments like dis on nairaland. After reading through d story, dis is what u guyz come up with. Really sad, is like we're still in 17th century. We really got alot 2 learn.
Re: Boy Whose Hand Was Cut Off For Stealing Phone In Delta Caught Stealing Again by pyyxxaro: 2:57pm On Feb 18, 2017
coolestofall:

Its kinda sad reading alot of comments like dis on nairaland. After reading through d story, dis is what u guyz come up with. Really sad, is like we're still in 17th century. We really got alot 2 learn.

Ok sorry

I would tell them not to cut it sad
Re: Boy Whose Hand Was Cut Off For Stealing Phone In Delta Caught Stealing Again by Khris3(m): 4:36pm On Feb 18, 2017
Re: Boy Whose Hand Was Cut Off For Stealing Phone In Delta Caught Stealing Again by Jammiiee(m): 5:23pm On Feb 18, 2017
Guy! U r sth else cheesy grin
iPopAlomo:
Upon say dem give am short sleeve for one hand... nah wa ooo...
Re: Boy Whose Hand Was Cut Off For Stealing Phone In Delta Caught Stealing Again by Chmmyluv(f): 11:04am On Mar 21, 2017
Na only short nika nd bare chest u dey use thief... Cold no dey catch u for nyt?
Re: Boy Whose Hand Was Cut Off For Stealing Phone In Delta Caught Stealing Again by Ehinmola(m): 6:39pm On Mar 21, 2017
This time around pluck one of his eyes. Unrepentant devil
Re: Boy Whose Hand Was Cut Off For Stealing Phone In Delta Caught Stealing Again by Nobody: 10:08pm On Mar 23, 2017
Hadar4328:
Brother or No, what the poor lad needs is orientation and rehabilitation. I do not see him stealing when he has a self sustaining job or work. I am no advocate for criminal act but cry me a Lagoon here, he looks helpless.... He should be turned in and apprehended not casted and mutilated. Did you ever pray for such treatment when caught stealing from the Pot of Egusi

You misquoted the wrong guy
Re: Boy Whose Hand Was Cut Off For Stealing Phone In Delta Caught Stealing Again by ELKHALIFAISIS(m): 12:20pm On Jul 03, 2018
cutoff the remaining hand... some people are in this world for nothing
Re: Boy Whose Hand Was Cut Off For Stealing Phone In Delta Caught Stealing Again by Ndipe(m): 10:51am On Jul 23, 2020
The boy needs help. Amputating his hand is barbaric.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Man Scams People By Sending Them Airtime In Ondo State (Photos) / Someone Used My ATM Card To Shop On Aliexpress / Obinwanne Okeke (Invictus Obi) Sentenced To 10 Years In Prison

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.