Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,603 members, 7,809,189 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 04:00 AM

Olam Nigeria Graduate Sales Trainee Scheme 2017 - Jobs/Vacancies (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Olam Nigeria Graduate Sales Trainee Scheme 2017 (25275 Views)

Olam Nigeria 2018 Graduate Trainee Scheme Job Recruitment / NITDA Scholarship Scheme 2017/2018 / UACN Calling!!! Management Trainee Scheme 2017 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Olam Nigeria Graduate Sales Trainee Scheme 2017 by Genea(f): 6:31pm On Jul 20, 2018
sangresan:
Pls, is there any new development about Olam recruitment 2018?
as in... The wait is something else

1 Like

Re: Olam Nigeria Graduate Sales Trainee Scheme 2017 by sureteeboy(m): 11:37am On Jul 23, 2018
Genea:
as in... The wait is something else
You wrote the test as well, right? Do you know anyone who's gotten feedback?

1 Like

Re: Olam Nigeria Graduate Sales Trainee Scheme 2017 by Genea(f): 7:32pm On Jul 23, 2018
sureteeboy:
You wrote the test as well, right? Do you know anyone who's gotten feedback?
no Oooooh, I'm even confused

1 Like

Re: Olam Nigeria Graduate Sales Trainee Scheme 2017 by mickel00(m): 6:19pm On Jul 29, 2018
Genea:
no Oooooh, I'm even confused
NSE didn't take this long. I just pray the delay will favour uz!!!

2 Likes

Re: Olam Nigeria Graduate Sales Trainee Scheme 2017 by Genea(f): 7:53pm On Jul 29, 2018
mickel00:

NSE didn't take this long. I just pray the delay will favour uz!!!
Amen oooo

1 Like

Re: Olam Nigeria Graduate Sales Trainee Scheme 2017 by mickel00(m): 9:15am On Aug 01, 2018
I just got a success mail. Anyone else?
Accessment Centre next!!!

1 Like

Re: Olam Nigeria Graduate Sales Trainee Scheme 2017 by TeNDuLKaaY(m): 11:04am On Aug 01, 2018
I got the mail too

1 Like

Re: Olam Nigeria Graduate Sales Trainee Scheme 2017 by sureteeboy(m): 11:48am On Aug 01, 2018
Just got the mail as well

1 Like

Re: Olam Nigeria Graduate Sales Trainee Scheme 2017 by Kizo11ck012488: 12:11pm On Aug 01, 2018
I got one too, but unfortunately, I am in Abuja and it is in Lagos.

PWC, Olam, Inlaks, Access Bank.

All the same thing.

Pass the aptitude test, time for interview in lagos, and i can't go.

Sigh.

1 Like

Re: Olam Nigeria Graduate Sales Trainee Scheme 2017 by mickel00(m): 12:18pm On Aug 01, 2018
Kizo11ck012488:
I got one too, but unfortunately, I am in Abuja and it is in Lagos.

PWC, Olam, Inlaks, Access Bank.

All the same thing.

Pass the aptitude test, time for interview in lagos, and i can't go.

Sigh.
Bro why can't you make it?

1 Like

Re: Olam Nigeria Graduate Sales Trainee Scheme 2017 by JARUSHUB: 1:29pm On Aug 01, 2018
If you have been invited to the assessment center or interview stage of OLAM's recruitment process, you should seriously consider contacting JarusHub experts to coach you. We offer the best preparation for assessment center and job interviews in any industry. We have coached more than 250 candidates for interviews and assessment centers of top companies like PZ, MTN, FrieslandCampina PwC, First Bank, Agusto & Co and other companies like Access Bank, Union Bank, GTB, DPR etc.

The interview preparation session involves:

- Conducting research and sharing useful tips on the interview process, including potential questions and answers, for the candidate
Reviewing your CV to anticipate likely questions.
- Conducting MOCK INTERVIEW with you where you will sit down with us and we will interview you as though you were having the real OLAM interview, asking questions likely to be asked during the interview.
- Feedback will be provided to you based on your performance and areas that require improvement will be shared with you

Assessment Center

We will take you through the following components of an assessment center as applicable to the specific Assessment Center you are preparing for:-

- Group exercise/group task
- Presentation exercises
- Case study
- Role play
- Interview
- Our coaches are experts in the industry.

Benefits of this mock session

1, Deep, first-hand knowledge of the Top Companies and their recruitment process in Nigeria
2, Familiarity with likely questions you will be asked and tips on how to tackle them
3, Boosting your confidence and minimizing the shock factor on the day of actual panel interview
4, Identifying your weak points and working on it before the actual interview
5, Your interview coaches are experts in interview coaching
6, This is the best preparation you can have for the actual assessment center/interview

Date: We have a coaching session scheduled for this Sunday, August 5, 2018,

Time: 2pm

PHYSICAL SESSION

(To hold at our office – 60 Moleye Street, off Herbert Macaulay, Alagomeji, Yaba, Lagos)

Our fee
Assessment Center and Interview: N10, 000

Skype Session: N7,500

Our rates are actually cheap, it goes for as much as $340 (N100,000) in other countries e.g https://www.impactinterview.com/service/interview-coaching-3-hours/

Can't make this Sunday? Please call or text 08060482880 or 08085404500 to book date and time.

SKYPE SESSION

Date & time to be agreed with client

To book appointment, call or text 08060482880 or 08085404500.

Testimonial

“This is Abdul. I came for interview coaching middle of September (2017) for a job role in MTN. Just to inform you that I got the job, accepted the offer yesterday and I am to resume in 2 weeks time. Thanks for the tips, it was very helpful. Sorry I didn’t contact you after the interview as my phone was stolen, so I was offline since then. Thank you and Best Regards.”

-Abdul

“I’m so grateful to JarusHub. I got a success email after KPMG Assessment Center. Everything you talked about came out, and your coaching was very helpful in my performance. I remembered how you coached me on how to handle group discussion, presentation and panel interview. Wow, I’m so so grateful.”

K. Anyikwe

This assessment center and interview preparation service is also available for financial firms as well as other companies.

Visit http://www.jarushub.com to learn more about us.

2 Likes

Re: Olam Nigeria Graduate Sales Trainee Scheme 2017 by TeNDuLKaaY(m): 9:56pm On Aug 06, 2018
Good luck to all those who participated in today's assessment. May God see us through.

1 Like

Re: Olam Nigeria Graduate Sales Trainee Scheme 2017 by Genea(f): 12:28pm On Aug 13, 2018
Sholy29ice:

At Olam
hi please how was your OLAM interview?

1 Like

Re: Olam Nigeria Graduate Sales Trainee Scheme 2017 by sureteeboy(m): 12:32pm On Aug 13, 2018
Who else has gotten the final interview message?

1 Like

Re: Olam Nigeria Graduate Sales Trainee Scheme 2017 by TeNDuLKaaY(m): 3:44pm On Aug 13, 2018
sureteeboy:
Who else has gotten the final interview message?
I haven't.
Did you apply for graduate sales trainee?

1 Like

Re: Olam Nigeria Graduate Sales Trainee Scheme 2017 by sureteeboy(m): 11:22pm On Aug 13, 2018
TeNDuLKaaY:

I haven't.
Did you apply for graduate sales trainee?
Yeah Bro. And you?

1 Like

Re: Olam Nigeria Graduate Sales Trainee Scheme 2017 by TeNDuLKaaY(m): 11:31pm On Aug 13, 2018
sureteeboy:
Yeah Bro. And you?
Oh, okay. I applied under the engineering category.
I know it was announced last week at the assessment centre that those for sales will be interviewed this week.

All the best.

2 Likes

Re: Olam Nigeria Graduate Sales Trainee Scheme 2017 by sureteeboy(m): 8:22am On Aug 14, 2018
TeNDuLKaaY:

Oh, okay. I applied under the engineering category.
I know it was announced last week at the assessment centre that those for sales will be interviewed this week.

All the best.
Thanks Bro

1 Like

Re: Olam Nigeria Graduate Sales Trainee Scheme 2017 by TeNDuLKaaY(m): 9:45am On Aug 16, 2018
Guys, How was your interview? I received a text from Olam for an interview tomorrow I don't know if it is legit.

1 Like

Re: Olam Nigeria Graduate Sales Trainee Scheme 2017 by CallofDuty(m): 3:29pm On Aug 16, 2018
Very Legit..Some Engineering prospective trainees are having thiers today.

1 Like

Re: Olam Nigeria Graduate Sales Trainee Scheme 2017 by TeNDuLKaaY(m): 10:01am On Aug 17, 2018
CallofDuty:
Very Legit..Some Engineering prospective trainees are having thiers today.
Alright , thanks

1 Like

Re: Olam Nigeria Graduate Sales Trainee Scheme 2017 by Taraniel: 12:06am On Sep 18, 2018
Has anyone received any of feedback since the last interview?
Re: Olam Nigeria Graduate Sales Trainee Scheme 2017 by Taraniel: 3:19am On Sep 18, 2018
I don't understand..
Re: Olam Nigeria Graduate Sales Trainee Scheme 2017 by CallofDuty(m): 7:40pm On Sep 19, 2018
I think Offer letters are out already!. cool Congratulations to all the successful Incoming trainees..
Re: Olam Nigeria Graduate Sales Trainee Scheme 2017 by ejerukeuzezi(m): 12:49pm On Oct 08, 2020
Good afternoon
Please is there anyone who applied for the olam graduate trainee 2020 and has gotten a next phase call up after the assessment stage
Re: Olam Nigeria Graduate Sales Trainee Scheme 2017 by Nobody: 5:36pm On Oct 09, 2020
I applied, took the assessment but haven't gotten any mail yet since then.

Has Olam started attending to candidates?

ejerukeuzezi:
Good afternoon
Please is there anyone who applied for the olam graduate trainee 2020 and has gotten a next phase call up after the assessment stage
Re: Olam Nigeria Graduate Sales Trainee Scheme 2017 by Adeforever(f): 4:33am On Oct 10, 2020
Few days after the assessment, I got a mail asking to answer if I got a mail to do the assessment and if I actually did the assessment. Is anyone on this page too?
Re: Olam Nigeria Graduate Sales Trainee Scheme 2017 by ejerukeuzezi(m): 4:34am On Oct 11, 2020
Adeforever:
Few days after the assessment, I got a mail asking to answer if I got a mail to do the assessment and if I actually did the assessment. Is anyone on this page too?
yes I got this too. I have checked previous trends it doesn't take them one month for them to be done with the graduate recruitment process but I don't know why ours is delaying
Re: Olam Nigeria Graduate Sales Trainee Scheme 2017 by ejerukeuzezi(m): 4:35am On Oct 11, 2020
Donnievhee:
I applied, took the assessment but haven't gotten any mail yet since then.

Has Olam started attending to candidates?

No sir. I have not gotten too that is why I reached out.
Re: Olam Nigeria Graduate Sales Trainee Scheme 2017 by ejerukeuzezi(m): 4:37am On Oct 11, 2020
How do we create a new trend for this in the new topic session so we get hear from others
Re: Olam Nigeria Graduate Sales Trainee Scheme 2017 by Emmyshegs(m): 1:15pm On Oct 13, 2020
Please what graduate programs did you guys apply for?
Finance, IT or brand management?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Nigeria Breweries Ability Test For Trainee Shift Manager Packaging / 1.4m Nigerian Youths To Be Recruited As Traffic Wardens / 7 Reasons Nigerian Youth Are Highly Desperate For White Collar Jobs.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.