Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,795 members, 7,817,293 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 09:45 AM

“I Killed My Mom So That I Will Have Peace Of Mind" (Photo) - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / “I Killed My Mom So That I Will Have Peace Of Mind" (Photo) (42586 Views)

How My Dad Drove My Mom To Safety With Bullets In His Body - Lady Shares Photos / My Mom & Dad, Please Forgive Me – 19 Year Old Cultist [photo] / I Killed My Lover Because She Denied Me Sex - Suspect (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: “I Killed My Mom So That I Will Have Peace Of Mind" (Photo) by Nobody: 12:11pm On Feb 19, 2017
Sweetcypress:

Is that your real face?

It's not my real face ooo *in Emmanuella's voice**

.Modified

Hurray!!! I'm FTC

On page 2.
Re: “I Killed My Mom So That I Will Have Peace Of Mind" (Photo) by Nobody: 12:14pm On Feb 19, 2017
Reiyvinn:
Your peace of mind pisses off my mind!

Where you see this picture?
Re: “I Killed My Mom So That I Will Have Peace Of Mind" (Photo) by GreatZaza(m): 12:14pm On Feb 19, 2017
Nigeria useless judicrimal system, someone has accepted d fact dat he is guilty and d judge still adjourned d case. wen oda important cases r still hanging
Re: “I Killed My Mom So That I Will Have Peace Of Mind" (Photo) by Goalnaldo(m): 12:22pm On Feb 19, 2017
am just checking names
Re: “I Killed My Mom So That I Will Have Peace Of Mind" (Photo) by luqxxee(m): 12:26pm On Feb 19, 2017
sotall:
ahhhhh!
afonjas to dae open mouth seff see dah girl mouth
Re: “I Killed My Mom So That I Will Have Peace Of Mind" (Photo) by victorD3: 12:32pm On Feb 19, 2017
I think I deserve peace of mind from Buhari
Re: “I Killed My Mom So That I Will Have Peace Of Mind" (Photo) by kenchop: 12:38pm On Feb 19, 2017
UGLY FACE BUZZ OFF
Reiyvinn:
Your peace of mind pisses off my mind!
Re: “I Killed My Mom So That I Will Have Peace Of Mind" (Photo) by badrooz(m): 12:52pm On Feb 19, 2017
embarassed

Re: “I Killed My Mom So That I Will Have Peace Of Mind" (Photo) by Enemyofpeace: 1:33pm On Feb 19, 2017
Good boy. Welldone jare.
Re: “I Killed My Mom So That I Will Have Peace Of Mind" (Photo) by Reference(m): 1:33pm On Feb 19, 2017
poshestmina:
God ,please i don't want kids that will disgrace,stress,abandon ,kill or ever make me unhappy .AMEN

Then bring them up properly. The quality of your parenting will determine the experiences you will have in due time. It is biblical. It is a law.
Re: “I Killed My Mom So That I Will Have Peace Of Mind" (Photo) by Nathan2016: 1:40pm On Feb 19, 2017
ODUDUWAFONJA
YOUNGrapha:
see how this guy dey take disgrace us...now ipod yoots will devou us today grin grin

Omo oduduwa 100%
Re: “I Killed My Mom So That I Will Have Peace Of Mind" (Photo) by delishpot: 1:41pm On Feb 19, 2017
Typical! Someone is always the cause of their wahala. If their wives are not the cause, then it's their mothers or step mothers Or their aunties.
Why won't he kill her? When all our boys learn is that they are not responsible for their own actions. There must always be a Nigerian woman to heap the blame upon.
Re: “I Killed My Mom So That I Will Have Peace Of Mind" (Photo) by akigbemaru: 1:55pm On Feb 19, 2017
Killed his mother!
Re: “I Killed My Mom So That I Will Have Peace Of Mind" (Photo) by poshestmina(f): 2:02pm On Feb 19, 2017
gozzlin:

That lady in your dp, is she wearing a mask?
Re: “I Killed My Mom So That I Will Have Peace Of Mind" (Photo) by Nobody: 2:20pm On Feb 19, 2017
kenchop:
UGLY FACE BUZZ OFF

The owner of that face is cuter than everybody you've ever known, trust me. He did that just for a meme.
Re: “I Killed My Mom So That I Will Have Peace Of Mind" (Photo) by brojoshua: 3:09pm On Feb 19, 2017
It is God that gives a man peace by His grace through faith in Christ Jesus His Son, who is the prince of peace and life, and not by committing sins like murder, lying, stealing, etc. And Christ Jesus is the Saviour of sinners.
Re: “I Killed My Mom So That I Will Have Peace Of Mind" (Photo) by XDaBOSS(m): 3:11pm On Feb 19, 2017
Endtym undecided
Re: “I Killed My Mom So That I Will Have Peace Of Mind" (Photo) by Laple0541(m): 3:19pm On Feb 19, 2017
Congratulations......now he has peace of mind.
Re: “I Killed My Mom So That I Will Have Peace Of Mind" (Photo) by showlight101(m): 3:33pm On Feb 19, 2017
Wasterners
Re: “I Killed My Mom So That I Will Have Peace Of Mind" (Photo) by forandy(m): 3:37pm On Feb 19, 2017
The guy's stature alone is enough to make him restless

Just some more food to his usual intake would have worked the magic.

Well, the irony of it all is that his mom gets to be the one having the rest, more so, in perfect peace cry
Re: “I Killed My Mom So That I Will Have Peace Of Mind" (Photo) by forandy(m): 3:38pm On Feb 19, 2017
Laple0541:
Congratulations......now he has peace of mind.

Ironically, it's his mom who does
Re: “I Killed My Mom So That I Will Have Peace Of Mind" (Photo) by theway83: 3:56pm On Feb 19, 2017
ki olorun maje ki Omo wa se iku pa wa.
Re: “I Killed My Mom So That I Will Have Peace Of Mind" (Photo) by esthadewunmi(f): 5:12pm On Feb 19, 2017
Late post tho, but the idiot should have give his mother some time because she's old and close to her grave already, now he has put law into his hand naughty man.
Re: “I Killed My Mom So That I Will Have Peace Of Mind" (Photo) by Ricky97(m): 7:07pm On Feb 19, 2017
Name observed.
Re: “I Killed My Mom So That I Will Have Peace Of Mind" (Photo) by vicfajeze: 8:25pm On Feb 19, 2017
matrix199:
You couldn't figure that the only way you could have peace was to kill yourself, not your mother.na true talk bross

A clear case of psychosis.
Re: “I Killed My Mom So That I Will Have Peace Of Mind" (Photo) by Nobody: 8:56pm On Feb 19, 2017
undecided congratulations you just became Nigeria's own dumbest as fvck and stupid as hell.. Peaceful nights await you in the prison

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Unknown Gunman Set Ablaze At Ifite Awka In Anambra State (Disturbing Photo) / Graphic Photos: Hotel Worker Allegedly Tortured To Death By Police In Benin / Man Beats His Elder Brother’s Wife Mercilessly In Abia State. Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.