Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,257 members, 7,818,880 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 07:13 AM

Yemi Osinbajo: "When An Acting President Acts Well" By Reno Omokri - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Yemi Osinbajo: "When An Acting President Acts Well" By Reno Omokri (24474 Views)

Mamman Daura Tried To Control Osinbajo When Buhari Travelled —junaid / Governor Akeredolu Holds Umbrella For Osinbajo When It Was Raining In Ekiti (Pic / Goodluck Jonathan's WAEC & GCE Results Shared By Reno Omokri (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Yemi Osinbajo: "When An Acting President Acts Well" By Reno Omokri by favourmic(m): 10:47am On Feb 18, 2017
bettercreature:
They are both buffons!I wonder how he is acting well when dollar somersault to almost 520naira from 490naira under his norse

But osibade is doing something better than the old fool

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Yemi Osinbajo: "When An Acting President Acts Well" By Reno Omokri by kings09(m): 10:47am On Feb 18, 2017
Ok
Re: Yemi Osinbajo: "When An Acting President Acts Well" By Reno Omokri by okechukwu101: 10:48am On Feb 18, 2017
lofty900:
undecided
Reading will do you no harm. Most Nigerians hate to read. That's why Nigeria is in a sorry state

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Yemi Osinbajo: "When An Acting President Acts Well" By Reno Omokri by zicoraads: 10:49am On Feb 18, 2017
I was thinking this same thing. Osinbajo is like a breath of fresh air!

1 Like

Re: Yemi Osinbajo: "When An Acting President Acts Well" By Reno Omokri by bettercreature(m): 10:49am On Feb 18, 2017
favourmic:

He is doing nothing my brother we are heading backward everyday
Re: Yemi Osinbajo: "When An Acting President Acts Well" By Reno Omokri by Rilwayne001: 10:51am On Feb 18, 2017
Well done my amiable VP.

And BTW, to the mod that banned me: whether your name starts with M and ends with 4 or perhaps it starts with L and ends with A, i say, wehdosir.. Trust me, thunder will certainly fire that hand you used in pressing the ban option on my profile — i guarantee it. angry sad angry

2 Likes

Re: Yemi Osinbajo: "When An Acting President Acts Well" By Reno Omokri by youngjoy(f): 10:52am On Feb 18, 2017
before una wan compare prof with complete illustrate ne.....
Re: Yemi Osinbajo: "When An Acting President Acts Well" By Reno Omokri by Nogodye(m): 10:53am On Feb 18, 2017
True talk Reno... atleast for the first time.
Re: Yemi Osinbajo: "When An Acting President Acts Well" By Reno Omokri by vicoloni(m): 10:53am On Feb 18, 2017
Very cerebral post. Intelligent and analytical.

2 Likes

Re: Yemi Osinbajo: "When An Acting President Acts Well" By Reno Omokri by omenkaLives(m): 10:54am On Feb 18, 2017
The same Lai Mohammed, who once claimed that thousands of jobs could be created by masquerade dressing, was only able to generate a paltry ₦620,000 from the culture and tourism arm of his ministry in 2016! Obviously, Lai Mohammed did not find enough Masquerades to dress!
This is a KO i must admit. grin grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Yemi Osinbajo: "When An Acting President Acts Well" By Reno Omokri by Nobody: 10:54am On Feb 18, 2017
Unlike your own acting president who turai sent to the kitchen.

All beat is doing is endorsing buharis choices. Buhari has always empowered his number twos, something a joker like beaf cannot comprehend

1 Like

Re: Yemi Osinbajo: "When An Acting President Acts Well" By Reno Omokri by rifasenate11(m): 10:56am On Feb 18, 2017
pmb is just a tyrant

2 Likes

Re: Yemi Osinbajo: "When An Acting President Acts Well" By Reno Omokri by shamecurls(m): 10:57am On Feb 18, 2017
Reno is tired of wailing!

FFK to follow

1 Like

Re: Yemi Osinbajo: "When An Acting President Acts Well" By Reno Omokri by qleap2all(m): 10:58am On Feb 18, 2017
Maybe if Sambo had acted well, Jonathan Goodluck regime would have been great

2 Likes

Re: Yemi Osinbajo: "When An Acting President Acts Well" By Reno Omokri by Nobody: 10:59am On Feb 18, 2017
Bevista:
The early signs show that PYO might just be a better administrator than PMB. But contrary to what Reno might want to suggest, I think this not an indictment of the president but rather an endorsement for the old man for choosing such a capable Vice.
---
While, at this point I would prefer PYO over PMB, I must emphasize that I have absolutely no regrets over PMB. Given the same circumstances that occurred in 2015, I would (10 times out 10) still choose PMB over GEJ.
---
The likes of Reno have zero knowledge about macroeconomics or economic cycles. It's like blaming Obama who started his administration with the Global Financial Crisis and bank failures, without any thought to all the financial rascality that led to bubble in the first place.
gbammmm
Re: Yemi Osinbajo: "When An Acting President Acts Well" By Reno Omokri by infohenry(m): 11:01am On Feb 18, 2017
Yakubu was found wanting, fired and investigated and then was asked to go with his 9.8m usd as a parting gift. Things became worst when pastor lies more than Satan. Thank you Reno.

1 Like

Re: Yemi Osinbajo: "When An Acting President Acts Well" By Reno Omokri by kings09(m): 11:02am On Feb 18, 2017
The Acting President has really achieved a lot n I believe he can perform n wit him @ d head of affairs, I ll vote APC in 2019.

Sarrki, madridguy pls tel baba dat he can stay in London or any other place till 2019
davereal:
Mr Acting President is winning the hearts of Nigerians through Diplomacy especially in the SS and SE unlike the Military approach of his boss in a Democratic System.

And truth be told: He may be playing out the script of PMB but the credit goes to him because it is his face and wise words we see and hear.

God bless Nigeria!

1 Like

Re: Yemi Osinbajo: "When An Acting President Acts Well" By Reno Omokri by shamecurls(m): 11:05am On Feb 18, 2017
bettercreature:
They are both buffons!I wonder how he is acting well when dollar somersaults to almost 520naira from 490naira under his norse

Shidren of 8!

1 Like

Re: Yemi Osinbajo: "When An Acting President Acts Well" By Reno Omokri by shamecurls(m): 11:07am On Feb 18, 2017
favourmic:

Shidren of 8!
Re: Yemi Osinbajo: "When An Acting President Acts Well" By Reno Omokri by mmsen: 11:07am On Feb 18, 2017
ipobarecriminals:
sad somebody should tell that local bingo to tell Jonah,shepos and the rest of THIEVES to return our money

Do you have evidence that Jonathan stole money? Because we have evidence that the criminal military elite stole money and yet Buhari insists that Abacha was not a thief.

They keep investigating, throwing numbers around and the gullible people like yourself believe everything they say.

Meanwhile Obasanjo is never investigated...

Yar'adua's family, not investigated...

El-Rufai, not investigated...

Tinubu, no investigation...

3 Likes

Re: Yemi Osinbajo: "When An Acting President Acts Well" By Reno Omokri by LordAdam7: 11:08am On Feb 18, 2017
Bevista:
The early signs show that PYO might just be a better administrator than PMB. But contrary to what Reno might want to suggest, I think this not an indictment of the president but rather an endorsement for the old man for choosing such a capable Vice.
---
While, at this point I would prefer PYO over PMB, I must emphasize that I have absolutely no regrets over PMB. Given the same circumstances that occurred in 2015, I would (10 times out 10) still choose PMB over GEJ.
---
The likes of Reno have zero knowledge about macroeconomics or economic cycles. It's like blaming Obama who started his administration with the Global Financial Crisis and bank failures, without any thought to all the financial rascality that led to bubble in the first place.

I, I, I.

Shut your trap f*cker, no one gives a sh*t about you!

The Bush Administration did not cause the global financial crisis and bank failures. The Bush Administration was not financially reckless, the private sector was.

Pull your head out of your a$$, it's not a hat.

GEJ is better than PMB. If you can't see that, despite the abundance of facts, you can go f*ck yourself. Everyone has the right to an opinion. Even if it is a sh**ty one. Yours is sh**ty and indefensible, so no surprises that you are trying to echo failed blame games that have lost their shock value.

-Lord

4 Likes

Re: Yemi Osinbajo: "When An Acting President Acts Well" By Reno Omokri by Nobody: 11:16am On Feb 18, 2017
[s]
LordAdam7:

I, I, I.

Shut your trap f*cker, no one gives a sh*t about you!

The Bush Administration did not cause the global financial crisis and bank failures. The Bush Administration was not financially reckless, the private sector was.

Pull your head out of your a$$, it's not a hat.

GEJ is better than PMB. If you can't see that, despite the abundance of facts, you can go f*ck yourself. Everyone has the right to an opinion. Even if it is a sh**ty one. Yours is sh**ty and indefensible, so no surprises that you are trying to echo failed blame games that have lost their shock value.

-Lord
[/s]so much fire in one useless post grin

3 Likes

Re: Yemi Osinbajo: "When An Acting President Acts Well" By Reno Omokri by Bennycollins: 11:26am On Feb 18, 2017
TeamSimple:
Nonsense and senseless talk,what has Osibanjo done differently since acting as a president.
. U didn't read the post, I swear. The post states what he has done differently

2 Likes

Re: Yemi Osinbajo: "When An Acting President Acts Well" By Reno Omokri by michoim(m): 11:29am On Feb 18, 2017
This Reno Omokri always think weirdly. Because somebody chaired a meeting for 7 hours so he has acted well. It is your type that has put NIgeria in this bad situation with your foolish sentiments. You have never thought in just 1 week Naira hit an all time low 515 to the dollar. And Boko haram are making desperate effort to retake even Maiduguri. And you are here chanting baseless and unfounded nonsense.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Yemi Osinbajo: "When An Acting President Acts Well" By Reno Omokri by autotrader014(m): 11:35am On Feb 18, 2017
lofty900:
undecided

A typical Nigerian. Lazy Muda fukas.

If u want to hide something from a Nigerian, put it in writing..

2 Likes

Re: Yemi Osinbajo: "When An Acting President Acts Well" By Reno Omokri by Nobody: 11:37am On Feb 18, 2017
Rilwayne001:
Well done my amiable VP.

And BTW, to the mod that banned me: whether your name starts with M and ends with 4 or perhaps it starts with L and ends with A, i say, wehdosir.. Trust me, thunder will certainly fire that hand you used in pressing the ban option on my profile — i guarantee it. angry sad angry

fear fear. Why u no type their names in complete.
Re: Yemi Osinbajo: "When An Acting President Acts Well" By Reno Omokri by autotrader014(m): 11:38am On Feb 18, 2017
mmsen:

Do you have evidence that Jonathan stole money? Because we have evidence that the criminal military elite stole money and yet Buhari insists that Abacha was not a thief.

They keep investigating, throwing numbers around and for the gullible people like yourself believe everything they say.

Meanwhile Obasanjo is never investigated...

Yar'adua's family, not investigated...

El-Rufai, not investigated...

Tinubu, no investigation...

No mind the idiots

2 Likes

Re: Yemi Osinbajo: "When An Acting President Acts Well" By Reno Omokri by PUKKA25: 11:44am On Feb 18, 2017
lofty900:
undecided
i wonder ooo
Re: Yemi Osinbajo: "When An Acting President Acts Well" By Reno Omokri by michoim(m): 11:44am On Feb 18, 2017
Reno omokri are you insinuating that Osinbajo knows the whereabout of his academic certificate whereas Jonathan didn't know the whereabout of his academic certificate that is why in the midst of abundant oil fortunes Jonathan could not do better than to steal, since according to the dictionary of his academic certificate 'stealing is not corruption '? NONSENSE!
Re: Yemi Osinbajo: "When An Acting President Acts Well" By Reno Omokri by peterjero(m): 11:47am On Feb 18, 2017
grandstar:

Nigeria has no comparative advantage in growing and that's why its so expensive producing it here.

Countries do best when resources are focused in areas they have comparative advantage.
You are my man of the year, a lot of us Nigerians don't know we dont need to produce everything rather focus on areas where we can have a win win approach. Imagine us producing phones to compete with China or Korea. Even Americans won't do that.

3 Likes

Re: Yemi Osinbajo: "When An Acting President Acts Well" By Reno Omokri by OBAGADAFFI: 11:47am On Feb 18, 2017
ipobarecriminals:
sad somebody should tell that local bingo to tell Jonah,shepos and the rest of THIEVES to return our money

No need singling out GEJ, OBJ regime looting was much.
Re: Yemi Osinbajo: "When An Acting President Acts Well" By Reno Omokri by Emycord: 11:48am On Feb 18, 2017
lofty900:
undecided
but if apc publish any lie against gej and pdp you will read all and lick it up with ur tongue

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

'Nigeria Lost One Trillion In 2016 Due To Hamid Ali's Incompetence':Dino Melaye / 2019 Presidency: Atiku, Dankwambo At War In Gombe / PDP Reconciles Adeleke And Akin Ogunbiyi Ahead Of Osun Governorship Election

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.