Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,729 members, 7,809,790 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 03:00 PM

Picture Of Billboard Sighted In Onitsha - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Picture Of Billboard Sighted In Onitsha (52509 Views)

Governor Obiano Transformed Onitsha General Hospital (Photos) / Lockdown: A Picture Of Jakande Lekki Axis At Night / Man Faints At Car Park After Taking Tramadol For The 1st Time In Onitsha (pics (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Picture Of Billboard Sighted In Onitsha by omenkaLives(m): 8:22am On Feb 18, 2017

4 Likes

Re: Picture Of Billboard Sighted In Onitsha by omenkaLives(m): 8:23am On Feb 18, 2017
Lalasticlala, good morning. I no wan fight today, so i chose to avoid posting this in politics. grin

Edit

Na wa oo! I posted this not with the intent of stiring ethnic bashing whatsoever but just for fun. I would have posted it on the politics board if that were my intent but decided to bring it to the health board. Some trouble makers decided to add an ethnic twist to it and now some perpertually angry sons of idiots are blaming me for that.

How the phuck am i responsible for what people post on their own accord? sad

Okay, since they believe it was my intent to have folks take jabs at them over the pic, maybe i should add one more.. Maybe the Chinedu on both the billboard and the banner are the same. Fools. angry

35 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Picture Of Billboard Sighted In Onitsha by dominique(f): 8:26am On Feb 18, 2017
Adult paediatrics ke?

114 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Picture Of Billboard Sighted In Onitsha by nNEOo(m): 8:31am On Feb 18, 2017
Rogues

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Picture Of Billboard Sighted In Onitsha by Nobody: 8:35am On Feb 18, 2017
Runs out of thread to call Mynd44 and lalasticlacla....

Omenkalives... isnt this our hometown? grin cheesy shocked

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: Picture Of Billboard Sighted In Onitsha by Olu317(m): 8:41am On Feb 18, 2017
Survival is the name of the GAME! Nigeria factor is always a thinking factor.....Despite this DESPICABLE written advert for a life saving organisation which look in the direction of scam or a glorified pseudo traditional clinic home, still people will patronise the PLACE..

10 Likes

Re: Picture Of Billboard Sighted In Onitsha by omenkaLives(m): 8:45am On Feb 18, 2017
grayht:
Runs out of thread to call Mynd44 and lalasticlacla....

Omenkalives... isnt this our hometown? grin cheesy shocked

Home gini? angry angry

45 Likes 1 Share

Re: Picture Of Billboard Sighted In Onitsha by omenkaLives(m): 8:46am On Feb 18, 2017
dominique:
Adult paediatrics ke?
Oya, do the needful, onugo... cheesy
Re: Picture Of Billboard Sighted In Onitsha by zicoraads: 10:55am On Feb 18, 2017
dominique:
Adult paediatrics ke?
Birthday baby kiss

Happy Birthday to you...live long, live well, live happy.
Re: Picture Of Billboard Sighted In Onitsha by Nobody: 11:16am On Feb 18, 2017
There is one of them around a site where I am working. Bullhorn all day weak erecrion, staphaureus, pile, fibroid, weakness, etc etc.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Picture Of Billboard Sighted In Onitsha by dominique(f): 11:42am On Feb 18, 2017
zicoraads:

Birthday baby kiss

Happy Birthday to you...live long, live well, live happy.

Fenks smiley
Re: Picture Of Billboard Sighted In Onitsha by Badgers14: 11:46am On Feb 18, 2017
I wonder what the Adult Pediatrics is all about...

39 Likes 1 Share

Re: Picture Of Billboard Sighted In Onitsha by Engrobiorah(m): 11:46am On Feb 18, 2017
CURRENT AFFAIRS.......Who Is The First London-based Nigerian President?

68 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Picture Of Billboard Sighted In Onitsha by sweerychick(f): 11:47am On Feb 18, 2017
grin
Re: Picture Of Billboard Sighted In Onitsha by ugwuishi(m): 11:47am On Feb 18, 2017
Guess what? When u are desperate, u r not going to remember sign board....funny though.

3 Likes

Re: Picture Of Billboard Sighted In Onitsha by Henrygreat212(m): 11:48am On Feb 18, 2017
dominique:
Adult paediatrics ke?
.....Hbd
Re: Picture Of Billboard Sighted In Onitsha by OoduaVanguard: 11:48am On Feb 18, 2017
omenkaLives:
Can you see "it"? grin grin

https://www.instagram.com/p/BQoUXD7AOoK/

grin Lol @ "Adult Peadiatrics". Engrish no be their oliginal ranguage na, Omenka grin Cut them some slack. You don't need to be told the 'doctor' is a Quack. cheesy

17 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Picture Of Billboard Sighted In Onitsha by Acebar(m): 11:48am On Feb 18, 2017
Lol... This hospital is very close to my house. Our househelp once asked me if there's any thing like Internal medicine that she saw it in one bill board down the street. Just saw dis shit and remembered that very question. Chai anwuolam anwuo grin

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: Picture Of Billboard Sighted In Onitsha by Jeffrey12(m): 11:48am On Feb 18, 2017
I fear IBO's buh i nor go run.. smh..

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Picture Of Billboard Sighted In Onitsha by Nobody: 11:48am On Feb 18, 2017
Na this kind hospital go give you malaria drugs for fever. God help us all embarassed
omenkaLives:
Can you see "it"? grin grin

https://www.instagram.com/p/BQoUXD7AOoK/

3 Likes

Re: Picture Of Billboard Sighted In Onitsha by Alexanderinn(m): 11:49am On Feb 18, 2017
Internal medicine?..........i dnt understand

7 Likes

Re: Picture Of Billboard Sighted In Onitsha by symbianDON(m): 11:49am On Feb 18, 2017
adult pediatrics bawo?? eziokwu grin

6 Likes

Re: Picture Of Billboard Sighted In Onitsha by Nobody: 11:49am On Feb 18, 2017
noziz:
the igbos are 419. they do anything for a living shocked
Shut up

17 Likes

Re: Picture Of Billboard Sighted In Onitsha by Hashimyussufamao(m): 11:49am On Feb 18, 2017
end time hospital
Re: Picture Of Billboard Sighted In Onitsha by ambassadorgozie(m): 11:49am On Feb 18, 2017
noziz:
the igbos are 419. they do anything for a living shocked

Capital fOOl

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Picture Of Billboard Sighted In Onitsha by Zico5(m): 11:51am On Feb 18, 2017
This one is strong. What is ministry of health doing in that region? These people can do anything just to make money. Fear igbo when it comes to money issue.

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: Picture Of Billboard Sighted In Onitsha by omenkaLives(m): 11:51am On Feb 18, 2017
youngkinz:
Na this kind hospital go give you malaria drugs for fever. God help us all embarassed
Literally a One Chance hospital. grin

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Picture Of Billboard Sighted In Onitsha by Babalegba(m): 11:51am On Feb 18, 2017
Engrobiorah:
CURRENT AFFAIRS.......Who Is The First London-based Nigerian President?
So he is not dead again abi

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Picture Of Billboard Sighted In Onitsha by fivestarrealty: 11:52am On Feb 18, 2017
Adult pediatrics. No be small thing. Maybe they mean imbeciles. Lol

6 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Victor Ojeamiran: Soldier Commits Suicide After ‘False’ Phone Theft Accusation / Tanzanian Doctor, Nurse Suspended For Having Sex, Moaning & Disturbing Patients / Kpomo Sellers Arrested In Sapele For Using Embalming Fluid To Fatten Kpomo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.