Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,461 members, 7,816,082 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 03:21 AM

Picture Of Billboard Sighted In Onitsha - Health (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Picture Of Billboard Sighted In Onitsha (52516 Views)

Governor Obiano Transformed Onitsha General Hospital (Photos) / Lockdown: A Picture Of Jakande Lekki Axis At Night / Man Faints At Car Park After Taking Tramadol For The 1st Time In Onitsha (pics (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Picture Of Billboard Sighted In Onitsha by Nobody: 12:15pm On Feb 18, 2017
dominique:
Adult paediatrics ke?

Happy birthday to you even though I don't like you. Have a remarkable day.
Re: Picture Of Billboard Sighted In Onitsha by tobiasbeecher: 12:15pm On Feb 18, 2017
breezy119:

Yes, area of medical practice called Medicine is actually"Internal Medicine".
So, yes that's correct.
But adult paediatrics is nonexistent.
But there is adult pediatrics and urology, that may be what they meant
Re: Picture Of Billboard Sighted In Onitsha by 2luvlyeye(f): 12:22pm On Feb 18, 2017
is there anything like adult paediatric?
Re: Picture Of Billboard Sighted In Onitsha by Louison007(m): 12:25pm On Feb 18, 2017
Hilarious
Re: Picture Of Billboard Sighted In Onitsha by curvilicious: 12:28pm On Feb 18, 2017
Make God no let person jam sickness
U no go know when you land Chinedu hospital

The adult pediatrics i guess they wanted to write adult/pediatrics the sign writer wt hurry hurry go forget

Ndigbo kwenu!
Re: Picture Of Billboard Sighted In Onitsha by Engrobiorah(m): 12:37pm On Feb 18, 2017
Babalegba:
So he is not dead again abi
I can never wish my President death
Re: Picture Of Billboard Sighted In Onitsha by DeRay98(m): 12:44pm On Feb 18, 2017
dominique:
Adult paediatrics ke?

I no only tire, I tube join am...hmm! Adult paediatrics grin
Re: Picture Of Billboard Sighted In Onitsha by kingthreat(m): 12:46pm On Feb 18, 2017
omenkaLives:
Can you see "it"? grin grin

https://www.instagram.com/p/BQoUXD7AOoK/

Flatheaded fake doctors
Re: Picture Of Billboard Sighted In Onitsha by musicwriter(m): 12:50pm On Feb 18, 2017
Generally, western education makes you a fool when you try to juxtapose western concepts with African philosophy.

It is not as if he don't know what he's saying, but he used it literally. What he's trying to say here in the Igbo concept is "dibia umuaka Kara aka" which would interpret in English as "advanced children doctor" or if you prefer "old children doctor" i.e very good pediatrician who've been in the business for long.

This is why we need to drop this colonial model of education inherited from Britain, and actually use our African philosophy to approach knowledge acquisition. What you all don't know is that this is exactly the same thing going on whether you studied chemistry, physics, economics, biology, no matter what is it you studied, when you try to bring it down to African philosophy it messes up your intellect. This type of embarrassment would be totally avoided if he acquired all his medical knowledge in his Igbo/African mindset.
Re: Picture Of Billboard Sighted In Onitsha by seunfly: 12:55pm On Feb 18, 2017
O my God, Adult paediatric.
Re: Picture Of Billboard Sighted In Onitsha by phenase(m): 1:00pm On Feb 18, 2017
Why

Re: Picture Of Billboard Sighted In Onitsha by Malawian(m): 1:03pm On Feb 18, 2017
http://www.internalmedicineandpediatrics.com/ although i still dont know what it means
Re: Picture Of Billboard Sighted In Onitsha by buffalowings: 1:15pm On Feb 18, 2017
Haha name so see one
Dr Confirmed Herbal Remedy cheesy
Re: Picture Of Billboard Sighted In Onitsha by gretblue: 1:45pm On Feb 18, 2017
Acebar:
Lol... This hospital is very close to my house. Our househelp once asked me if there's any thing like Internal medicine that she saw it in one bill board down the street. Just saw dis shit and remembered that very question. Chai anwuolam anwuo grin
Internal Medicine is one of the Specializations in Medicine. While Pediatric is for Children, Internal Medicine is for Adult .
Re: Picture Of Billboard Sighted In Onitsha by gud4dbest(m): 1:47pm On Feb 18, 2017
fivestarrealty:
Adult pediatrics. No be small thing. Maybe they mean imbeciles. Lol

even internal medicine! Av never seen any ward for dat ooo!
Re: Picture Of Billboard Sighted In Onitsha by donodion(m): 1:50pm On Feb 18, 2017
omenkaLives:
Can you see "it"? grin grin
https://www.instagram.com/p/BQoUXD7AOoK/

Say wetin? grin grin grin grin grin buhahahahahahahahahahha Adult paediatrics.

1 Like

Re: Picture Of Billboard Sighted In Onitsha by gretblue: 1:55pm On Feb 18, 2017
gud4dbest:

even internal medicine! Av never seen any ward for dat ooo!
Internal Medicine ward in most hospitals is situated same under female/ male medical wards. But if you have visited a very big federal teaching hospital such as AKTH, they have their ward built separately
Re: Picture Of Billboard Sighted In Onitsha by wind10(m): 1:55pm On Feb 18, 2017
Lol grin
Re: Picture Of Billboard Sighted In Onitsha by KevinDein: 2:10pm On Feb 18, 2017
abdulkayus:
If this sign board was sighted in d north, there would hav been countless abuses, curses and jeers directed to d northerners. Wat will we say abt this now?
hence it's important that you don't let their vile and hateful comments get to you since, obviously, they are no better and can be much worse than the people they love to hate. Given the opportunity, make them appear the jokers that they are. Don't take them seriously
Re: Picture Of Billboard Sighted In Onitsha by pavy(m): 2:26pm On Feb 18, 2017
dominique:
Adult paediatrics ke?

I tire oo, pediatrics na pediatrics which one be adult pediatrics
Re: Picture Of Billboard Sighted In Onitsha by sweetilicious(f): 2:28pm On Feb 18, 2017
dominique:
Adult paediatrics ke?
I don't know if i should cry while laughing on this
Re: Picture Of Billboard Sighted In Onitsha by Onechancearmy(m): 2:39pm On Feb 18, 2017
What the fvck is "adult pediatrics"? Pediatrics is a branch of medicine which deals with health care of children. Half baked Nigerian doctors.
Re: Picture Of Billboard Sighted In Onitsha by Nickymezor(f): 2:48pm On Feb 18, 2017
Oh dear! grin grin
Re: Picture Of Billboard Sighted In Onitsha by xbuoyant: 2:50pm On Feb 18, 2017
Na wa oh... Wetin person nor go see??!
Re: Picture Of Billboard Sighted In Onitsha by Wkaay(m): 3:07pm On Feb 18, 2017
Wonders continue
Re: Picture Of Billboard Sighted In Onitsha by akigbemaru: 3:20pm On Feb 18, 2017
Quack doctor!
Re: Picture Of Billboard Sighted In Onitsha by Jammiiee(m): 4:49pm On Feb 18, 2017
You somewhat look like Laura Ikeji cheesy wink
sweerychick:
grin
Re: Picture Of Billboard Sighted In Onitsha by princetom1(m): 5:02pm On Feb 18, 2017
dominique:

Fenks smiley

I didn't get an IV o. Between, u been missing on my thread, though am currently on holiday. Happy birthday mam
Re: Picture Of Billboard Sighted In Onitsha by Burger01(m): 6:00pm On Feb 18, 2017
dominique:
Adult paediatrics ke?
O ya mi lenu oh. Our industrious people self cheesy

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Victor Ojeamiran: Soldier Commits Suicide After ‘False’ Phone Theft Accusation / COVID-19 Patients Having Fun With Drum At Isolation Center / Tanzanian Doctor, Nurse Suspended For Having Sex, Moaning & Disturbing Patients

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.