Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,427 members, 7,815,964 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 10:22 PM

Picture Of Billboard Sighted In Onitsha - Health (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Picture Of Billboard Sighted In Onitsha (52515 Views)

Governor Obiano Transformed Onitsha General Hospital (Photos) / Lockdown: A Picture Of Jakande Lekki Axis At Night / Man Faints At Car Park After Taking Tramadol For The 1st Time In Onitsha (pics (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Picture Of Billboard Sighted In Onitsha by seunlly(m): 11:52am On Feb 18, 2017
Who cares
Re: Picture Of Billboard Sighted In Onitsha by AntiWailer: 11:52am On Feb 18, 2017
lol.
Re: Picture Of Billboard Sighted In Onitsha by Chuknovski(m): 11:53am On Feb 18, 2017
adult peadeatrics cheesy cheesy

2 Likes

Re: Picture Of Billboard Sighted In Onitsha by yemsai(f): 11:54am On Feb 18, 2017
oyb:
There is one of them around a site where I am working. Bullhorn all day weak erecrion, staphaureus, pile, fibroid, weakness, etc etc.
Pictures or...u knw d rest
Re: Picture Of Billboard Sighted In Onitsha by abdulkayus(m): 11:54am On Feb 18, 2017
If this sign board was sighted in d north, there would hav been countless abuses, curses and jeers directed to d northerners. Wat will we say abt this now?

7 Likes

Re: Picture Of Billboard Sighted In Onitsha by lonelydora: 11:56am On Feb 18, 2017
Common! Adult Pediatrics? Chisos.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Picture Of Billboard Sighted In Onitsha by Nobody: 11:57am On Feb 18, 2017
omenkaLives:
Can you see "it"? grin grin

https://www.instagram.com/p/BQoUXD7AOoK/
how does this reduce the amount of HIV patients in benue state?how does it grow new follicles on your bald head? How does it make your girlfriend return back to you?

1 Like

Re: Picture Of Billboard Sighted In Onitsha by bobbyvow(m): 11:58am On Feb 18, 2017
I guess its ur dad
Re: Picture Of Billboard Sighted In Onitsha by lonelydora: 11:58am On Feb 18, 2017
dominique:
Adult paediatrics ke?

Happy birthday. Where's my came and beer?
Re: Picture Of Billboard Sighted In Onitsha by lonelydora: 11:59am On Feb 18, 2017
sweerychick:
grin

Asa Nwa!
Re: Picture Of Billboard Sighted In Onitsha by Manuche(m): 11:59am On Feb 18, 2017
they meant ; Adult and pediatrics medicine
Re: Picture Of Billboard Sighted In Onitsha by ArcSEMPECJ(m): 12:00pm On Feb 18, 2017
noziz:
the igbos are 419. they do anything for a living shocked
.......must you show your stupidity. Everywhere you go?...have you become MTN in stupidity?...

1 Like

Re: Picture Of Billboard Sighted In Onitsha by AlfaSeltzer(m): 12:00pm On Feb 18, 2017
I wouldn't go to a clinic that depends on an imaginary being to heal me.
Re: Picture Of Billboard Sighted In Onitsha by Oluwasaeon(m): 12:00pm On Feb 18, 2017
God heals and we care grin grin grin
Re: Picture Of Billboard Sighted In Onitsha by praisekeyzz(m): 12:01pm On Feb 18, 2017
Mtchw!!
Nairaland is becoming boring ohh.
Pls find snake stories o.
Re: Picture Of Billboard Sighted In Onitsha by omofunaab(m): 12:06pm On Feb 18, 2017
abdulkayus:
If this sign board was sighted in d north, there would hav been countless abuses, curses and jeers directed to d northerners. Wat will we say abt this now?

You are absolutely right about this

4 Likes

Re: Picture Of Billboard Sighted In Onitsha by segzyogondus(m): 12:07pm On Feb 18, 2017
dominique:
Adult paediatrics ke?
Na so them dey do ooo.. >>Happy Happy Birthday to you

1 Like

Re: Picture Of Billboard Sighted In Onitsha by Folksyharry(m): 12:09pm On Feb 18, 2017
Wonders shall never end, "ADULT PEDIATRICS"?
Re: Picture Of Billboard Sighted In Onitsha by Noble11(m): 12:11pm On Feb 18, 2017
GOD HEALS AND WE CARE ....Lol
Re: Picture Of Billboard Sighted In Onitsha by tobiasbeecher: 12:12pm On Feb 18, 2017
Probably, they maybe referring to adult pediatric urology, but the bigot who posted it is obsessed with anything Igbo hence he is always looking for any negative news about the Igbos! Hate has destroyed him. Omenkalives it sucks to be you. Why are you always frustrated and unhappy? What has caused this rabid hatred you have for the Igbos? What a man!

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Picture Of Billboard Sighted In Onitsha by idris4r83(m): 12:12pm On Feb 18, 2017
Alexanderinn:
Internal medicine?..........i dnt understand
of course there's a medical specialty called internal medicine. They specialize in diagnosing, prevention and treatment of adult diseases.
Re: Picture Of Billboard Sighted In Onitsha by breezy119: 12:12pm On Feb 18, 2017
Acebar:
Lol... This hospital is very close to my house. Our househelp once asked me if there's any thing like Internal medicine that she saw it in one bill board down the street. Just saw dis shit and remembered that very question. Chai anwuolam anwuo grin
Yes, area of medical practice called Medicine is actually"Internal Medicine".
So, yes that's correct.
But adult paediatrics is nonexistent.
Re: Picture Of Billboard Sighted In Onitsha by Augustap(f): 12:12pm On Feb 18, 2017
omenkaLives:
Home gini? angry angry
grin grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Picture Of Billboard Sighted In Onitsha by collinshush: 12:12pm On Feb 18, 2017
Acebar:
Lol... This hospital is very close to my house. Our househelp once asked me if there's any thing like Internal medicine that she saw it in one bill board down the street. Just saw dis shit and remembered that very question. Chai anwuolam anwuo grin

I hope you explained to your househelp the meaning of the 'Internal medicine' ?

1 Like

Re: Picture Of Billboard Sighted In Onitsha by JoyceNelly(f): 12:14pm On Feb 18, 2017
wetin d signpost do....na question oh.....me i no go gwo skul
Re: Picture Of Billboard Sighted In Onitsha by idris4r83(m): 12:14pm On Feb 18, 2017
Acebar:
there's internal medicine sir. They specialize in adult diseases.
Re: Picture Of Billboard Sighted In Onitsha by collinshush: 12:15pm On Feb 18, 2017
breezy119:

Yes, area of medical practice called Medicine is actually"Internal Medicine".
So, yes that's correct.
But adult paediatrics is nonexistent.

I think they wanted to write Adult & Pediatric

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Victor Ojeamiran: Soldier Commits Suicide After ‘False’ Phone Theft Accusation / COVID-19 Patients Having Fun With Drum At Isolation Center / Tanzanian Doctor, Nurse Suspended For Having Sex, Moaning & Disturbing Patients

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.