Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,721 members, 7,816,968 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 09:32 PM

12-Year-Old Boy Is A Show Shiner, Couldn't Go To School Because Of Boko Haram - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 12-Year-Old Boy Is A Show Shiner, Couldn't Go To School Because Of Boko Haram (35467 Views)

Osama Couldn't Identify Senator Dino Melaye / Rumoured Arrest Of Boko Haram’s S‎hekau At UN House Attempt To Destabilise Borno / Betty Akeredolu: 'I Met My Hubby During NYSC, He's Broke, Couldn't Take Me Out' (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 12-Year-Old Boy Is A Show Shiner, Couldn't Go To School Because Of Boko Haram by myrrtle(m): 12:00pm On Feb 18, 2017
k
Re: 12-Year-Old Boy Is A Show Shiner, Couldn't Go To School Because Of Boko Haram by menix(m): 12:00pm On Feb 18, 2017
I thought Sanusi had advised them to convert some of there mosque to school..

The worst is that those sect of people believe that School is Haram...
Re: 12-Year-Old Boy Is A Show Shiner, Couldn't Go To School Because Of Boko Haram by malton: 12:01pm On Feb 18, 2017
doublewisdom:
Abegi! Before Boko Haram how many children in the north were going to school?

So because many people were not going to school, this one cannot like school.

May God deliver you from the clutches of stupidity!

2 Likes

Re: 12-Year-Old Boy Is A Show Shiner, Couldn't Go To School Because Of Boko Haram by maynation(f): 12:01pm On Feb 18, 2017
Looking for sympathy?? Isn't that what they all do up North??

Aboki shine my shoe

1 Like

Re: 12-Year-Old Boy Is A Show Shiner, Couldn't Go To School Because Of Boko Haram by abbaapple: 12:04pm On Feb 18, 2017
GossipHeart:

Why can't you mention 3 Northerners you went to school with

guy re u high on Ogmosho weed? go and Chek my signature and stop acting like a castrated primitive bingo without direction.
Re: 12-Year-Old Boy Is A Show Shiner, Couldn't Go To School Because Of Boko Haram by anonimi: 12:05pm On Feb 18, 2017
Firefire:
This is their known Profession since 1914, before Boko Haram creation...

Order of their profession...

1. Cattle / wondering (First Class job)

2. Almajiri

3. Mai-Tea

4. Mai-Suya

5. Shoe shiner 'So'Bata'

Recently, after the creation of terrorism in the zone by their political elites, we now have:

a. Boko Haram

b. Suicide Bombers

c. Bomb makers

Add your own.

Na so oh, Oga Firefire.
Keeping their masses uneducated and illiterate is very strategic.
That way they can have almajiris to mobilise easily for killing innocent southerners when their candidate loses elections. angry embarassed
The only exception are the children of their elites who go to school abroad with Niger Delta oil revenue and return to continue sharing the same Niger Delta oil revenue without doing much on their own to contribute to their society by creating meaningful value.
Then they keep complaining that their region is disadvantaged despite receiving more revenue since 1960. shocked

www.nairaland.com/attachments/2027366_buharinu_jpeg5ce072fcf9c5443e849caa9cebbeaa57

www.nairaland.com/attachments/2027919_image_jpeg9f360c5ab7736510df54c882e9dbf188

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: 12-Year-Old Boy Is A Show Shiner, Couldn't Go To School Because Of Boko Haram by Nobody: 12:06pm On Feb 18, 2017
Blame their governors who stated sharia which gave birth to boko haram and his father who dont want to pay school fees at all

1 Like

Re: 12-Year-Old Boy Is A Show Shiner, Couldn't Go To School Because Of Boko Haram by AbuEzeFemi(m): 12:13pm On Feb 18, 2017
Allah liberate your children
Re: 12-Year-Old Boy Is A Show Shiner, Couldn't Go To School Because Of Boko Haram by Nobody: 12:14pm On Feb 18, 2017
abbaapple:

all ur comments on NR shows how frustrated you re, cammon respect ur old age young man. Mttscheew

I don't know you're observing him too... The guys is one of most frustrated and annoying nairalander you will ever think of...

I hate his comments

1 Like

Re: 12-Year-Old Boy Is A Show Shiner, Couldn't Go To School Because Of Boko Haram by hman4real(m): 12:14pm On Feb 18, 2017
danot1030:
In my own reasoning, i am suspecting that this is a means deviced by Nigerians to attract sympathy and help on social media.

A situation where some parents package and snap the picture of a supposedly vulnerable kid with a pathetic story and post it online.

My opinion though.

This is how your 2 kobo opinion prevent you from helping those in need. This your 2 kobo opinion is killing your humanity. why not do a research first and verify the story.
Re: 12-Year-Old Boy Is A Show Shiner, Couldn't Go To School Because Of Boko Haram by seangy4konji: 12:17pm On Feb 18, 2017
hehehe
Re: 12-Year-Old Boy Is A Show Shiner, Couldn't Go To School Because Of Boko Haram by Nobody: 12:21pm On Feb 18, 2017
Firefire:

2. Almajiri

3. Mai-Tea

4. Mai-Suya

5. Shoe shiner 'So'Bata'

Recently, after the creation of terrorism in the zone by their political elites, we now have:

a. Boko Haram

b. Suicide Bombers

c. Bomb makers

Add your own.

"Iron condemned, aluminum condemned, battery condemned" cheesy
Re: 12-Year-Old Boy Is A Show Shiner, Couldn't Go To School Because Of Boko Haram by abbaapple: 12:24pm On Feb 18, 2017
YOUNGSTUNNA:

I don't know you're observing him too... The guys is one of most frustrated and annoying nairalander you will ever think of...

I hate his comments
Yeah
Re: 12-Year-Old Boy Is A Show Shiner, Couldn't Go To School Because Of Boko Haram by Nobody: 12:33pm On Feb 18, 2017
Firefire:

2. Almajiri

3. Mai-Tea

4. Mai-Suya

5. Shoe shiner 'So'Bata'

a. Boko Haram

b. Suicide Bombers

c. Bomb makers

Add your own.

Your president.

KYS
Re: 12-Year-Old Boy Is A Show Shiner, Couldn't Go To School Because Of Boko Haram by NaijaBlend: 12:40pm On Feb 18, 2017
These are the people who voted Buhari to power. Minors!
Re: 12-Year-Old Boy Is A Show Shiner, Couldn't Go To School Because Of Boko Haram by mu2sa2: 12:42pm On Feb 18, 2017
The same way Ss & Se regions produce kidnappers, armed robbers, cultists, murderous secret societies, terrorists (aka militants), certificate forger s. You see, those people are worse than the northerners.
Re: 12-Year-Old Boy Is A Show Shiner, Couldn't Go To School Because Of Boko Haram by scholes23(m): 12:44pm On Feb 18, 2017
Firefire:

2. Almajiri

3. Mai-Tea

4. Mai-Suya

5. Shoe shiner 'So'Bata'

a. Boko Haram

b. Suicide Bombers

c. Bomb makers

Add your own.

GossipHeart:

He didn't wanna go to school because of Boko haram ??

Really ??

Name 3 Northerners you went to school with, I'm waiting

The truant is even eating rice and stew, i don't know they eat rice and stew in the North

1 Share

Re: 12-Year-Old Boy Is A Show Shiner, Couldn't Go To School Because Of Boko Haram by Papasmal(m): 12:51pm On Feb 18, 2017
[quote author=Firefire post=53823522]This is their known Profession since 1914, before Boko Haram creation...

2. Almajiri

3. Mai-Tea

4. Mai-Suya

5. Shoe shiner 'So'Bata'

a. Boko Haram

b. Suicide Bombers

c. Bomb makers

Add your own.

You forgot to add Mai-Ruwa and Mai-Goro here.
Re: 12-Year-Old Boy Is A Show Shiner, Couldn't Go To School Because Of Boko Haram by ozisezuo: 12:59pm On Feb 18, 2017
if you say northerners are not going to school,I'm one and I'm schooling even if you say Hausas I will still quote you lie because real Hausas are schooling. go to northern universities and see them
Re: 12-Year-Old Boy Is A Show Shiner, Couldn't Go To School Because Of Boko Haram by godquality: 1:00pm On Feb 18, 2017
In Oliver Queen's voice.. the govt has failed its citizens.

True Boko Haram is destroying lives but the govt should be able to take care of kids like this. This boy shouldn't be working to feed himself. How can we be so educate but yet so backward? What's the point?
Re: 12-Year-Old Boy Is A Show Shiner, Couldn't Go To School Because Of Boko Haram by Blackhue95: 1:01pm On Feb 18, 2017
GossipHeart:

He didn't wanna go to school because of Boko haram ??

Really ??

Name 3 Northerners you went to school with, I'm waiting

The truant is even eating rice and stew, i don't know they eat rice and stew in the North

shocked You are daft! No hope, no hope! cry
Re: 12-Year-Old Boy Is A Show Shiner, Couldn't Go To School Because Of Boko Haram by Nobody: 1:06pm On Feb 18, 2017
abbaapple:

all ur comments on NR shows how frustrated you re, cammon respect ur old age young man. Mttscheew
E pain you very well
I can feel your pain hahaha
Re: 12-Year-Old Boy Is A Show Shiner, Couldn't Go To School Because Of Boko Haram by Macgabe(m): 1:17pm On Feb 18, 2017
Hmmm this is serious. 12yrs old!!! But wait o, had it been is a SHE or girl now, many people will come to her rescue but because he's a boy, people may not really want to assist. We have many guys or boys doing cobbler job to survive even graduates but a lady's pix went viral few months ago and she won an award as an entrepreneur. Then I asked if Gender discrimination is taking a turn. God help this nation o
Re: 12-Year-Old Boy Is A Show Shiner, Couldn't Go To School Because Of Boko Haram by vertueptime: 1:19pm On Feb 18, 2017
In borno if u dnt have id card, military will waste you for nothing, see a d boy kukuma wear his own
Re: 12-Year-Old Boy Is A Show Shiner, Couldn't Go To School Because Of Boko Haram by SoftHeart(m): 1:36pm On Feb 18, 2017
henryanna36:
Meet 12-year-old boy Ibrahim Bukar who is a shoe shiner and wanted to go to school but his father discouraged him from going to school because he can't afford to take the boy to school. Their house is in London Chiki.The father is a trader around Custom area who sells beans and millet.

His father said before Boko Haram insurgency became worst he had sent the boy to Almajiri school in Dikwa but when Boko Haram took over the place, the boy escaped and came back to Maiduguri.

At the age of twelve,the boy is trying his best to earn a living. With his courage, if given the chance he may be very useful to the society. The problem now is, at the age of twelve he has never been to even primary one.

Source: http://www.trezzyhelm.com/2017/02/meet-12-year-old-boy-in-northern.html

Could you correct the topic? it's "shoe" and NOT "show"
Re: 12-Year-Old Boy Is A Show Shiner, Couldn't Go To School Because Of Boko Haram by eyeofpride: 2:02pm On Feb 18, 2017
I'm so heart broken for this young fellow. God help him.
Re: 12-Year-Old Boy Is A Show Shiner, Couldn't Go To School Because Of Boko Haram by crackhouse(m): 2:10pm On Feb 18, 2017
This housa people sef. Dem go dey mess dey born pikin but they no fit train them.
Re: 12-Year-Old Boy Is A Show Shiner, Couldn't Go To School Because Of Boko Haram by ghetto101(m): 2:16pm On Feb 18, 2017
WE HAVE SLEEPING LEADERS BUT A VERY ACTIVE GOD AND HE WILL BLESSED THOSE THAT ARE NOT SLEEPING WHEN THEY SHOULD BE HUSTLING. THIS KID WILL GROW UP A GREAT PERSON. FROM THIS AGE HE HAS LEARNED NOT TO WAIT ON ANY MAN. GOD BLESS YOU YOUNG HUSTLER.

henryanna36:
Meet 12-year-old boy Ibrahim Bukar who is a shoe shiner and wanted to go to school but his father discouraged him from going to school because he can't afford to take the boy to school. Their house is in London Chiki.The father is a trader around Custom area who sells beans and millet.

His father said before Boko Haram insurgency became worst he had sent the boy to Almajiri school in Dikwa but when Boko Haram took over the place, the boy escaped and came back to Maiduguri.

At the age of twelve,the boy is trying his best to earn a living. With his courage, if given the chance he may be very useful to the society. The problem now is, at the age of twelve he has never been to even primary one.

Source: http://www.trezzyhelm.com/2017/02/meet-12-year-old-boy-in-northern.html

Re: 12-Year-Old Boy Is A Show Shiner, Couldn't Go To School Because Of Boko Haram by yayankainuwa: 2:22pm On Feb 18, 2017
Firefire:

2. Almajiri

3. Mai-Tea

4. Mai-Suya

5. Shoe shiner 'So'Bata'

a. Boko Haram

b. Suicide Bombers

c. Bomb makers

Add your own.

b4 boko haram
child factory
cultism
armed robbery

after
biafraudulent
kidnappings
voyage to Italy aka ashawo
and lastly wailing n wailing till Baba r eturned

grin
Firefire:

2. Almajiri

3. Mai-Tea

4. Mai-Suya

5. Shoe shiner 'So'Bata'

a. Boko Haram

b. Suicide Bombers

c. Bomb makers

Add your own.

b4 boko haram
child factory
cultism
armed robbery

after
biafraudulent
kidnappings
voyage to Italy aka ashawo
and lastly wailing n wailing till Baba r eturned

1 Like

Re: 12-Year-Old Boy Is A Show Shiner, Couldn't Go To School Because Of Boko Haram by Nobody: 2:23pm On Feb 18, 2017
SEE YOUR LIFE NIGERIA
Re: 12-Year-Old Boy Is A Show Shiner, Couldn't Go To School Because Of Boko Haram by Nobody: 2:24pm On Feb 18, 2017
tayolak:
Naija don cast
since day 1
Re: 12-Year-Old Boy Is A Show Shiner, Couldn't Go To School Because Of Boko Haram by Onechancearmy(m): 2:47pm On Feb 18, 2017
Firefire:

2. Almajiri

3. Mai-Tea

4. Mai-Suya

5. Shoe shiner 'So'Bata'

a. Boko Haram

b. Suicide Bombers

c. Bomb makers

Add your own.

You left out begging.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

We Were Nearly Killed When Air Force Bombed Kaduna Kidnappers’ Den – Abductee / Bola Ahmed Tinubu Visits Rochas Okorocha / Nigerians Laud Tinubu For Appointing Tunji-Ojo As Minister Of Interior

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.