Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,708 members, 7,816,909 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 07:58 PM

12-Year-Old Boy Is A Show Shiner, Couldn't Go To School Because Of Boko Haram - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 12-Year-Old Boy Is A Show Shiner, Couldn't Go To School Because Of Boko Haram (35466 Views)

Osama Couldn't Identify Senator Dino Melaye / Rumoured Arrest Of Boko Haram’s S‎hekau At UN House Attempt To Destabilise Borno / Betty Akeredolu: 'I Met My Hubby During NYSC, He's Broke, Couldn't Take Me Out' (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 12-Year-Old Boy Is A Show Shiner, Couldn't Go To School Because Of Boko Haram by Nobody: 2:52pm On Feb 18, 2017
Every child deserves an education.
Re: 12-Year-Old Boy Is A Show Shiner, Couldn't Go To School Because Of Boko Haram by Wkaay(m): 3:09pm On Feb 18, 2017
But bolo had been crushed lol
Re: 12-Year-Old Boy Is A Show Shiner, Couldn't Go To School Because Of Boko Haram by Onechancearmy(m): 3:11pm On Feb 18, 2017
abbaapple:

all ur comments on NR shows how frustrated you re, cammon respect ur old age young man. Mttscheew

E dey pain you abi?

Re: 12-Year-Old Boy Is A Show Shiner, Couldn't Go To School Because Of Boko Haram by akigbemaru: 3:22pm On Feb 18, 2017
Cobbler
Re: 12-Year-Old Boy Is A Show Shiner, Couldn't Go To School Because Of Boko Haram by danot1030: 3:53pm On Feb 18, 2017
hman4real:

This is how your 2 kobo opinion prevent you from helping those in need. This your 2 kobo opinion is killing your humanity. why not do a research first and verify the story.
2 kobo opinion!!! Lol

Sometimes experience is a good teacher.
Re: 12-Year-Old Boy Is A Show Shiner, Couldn't Go To School Because Of Boko Haram by hollywater: 3:56pm On Feb 18, 2017
Nogodye:
Definition of Hustling...God bless the work of his hand.
This is not hustle bro.This is Child labour due to failed government.

1 Like

Re: 12-Year-Old Boy Is A Show Shiner, Couldn't Go To School Because Of Boko Haram by sesaan(m): 4:05pm On Feb 18, 2017
GossipHeart:

He didn't wanna go to school because of Boko haram ??

Really ??

Name 3 Northerners you went to school with, I'm waiting

The truant is even eating rice and stew, i don't know they eat rice and stew in the North

BENUE, KOGI, KANO,KADUNA
Re: 12-Year-Old Boy Is A Show Shiner, Couldn't Go To School Because Of Boko Haram by JayB11(m): 4:15pm On Feb 18, 2017
GossipHeart:

Really ??

The truant is even eating rice and stew, i don't know they eat rice and stew in the North

So Mr. No sense, tell me in which aspect are you better than any Northerner? Tell me if your state produces food more than any northern state. Bingo!
Re: 12-Year-Old Boy Is A Show Shiner, Couldn't Go To School Because Of Boko Haram by LuvU2: 4:15pm On Feb 18, 2017
Hwnnn poor boy embarassed

1 Like

Re: 12-Year-Old Boy Is A Show Shiner, Couldn't Go To School Because Of Boko Haram by GossipHeart(m): 4:18pm On Feb 18, 2017
JayB11:

So Mr. No sense, tell me in which aspect are you better than any Northerner? Tell me if your state produces food more than any northern state. Bingo!

Hey, goat face

The northern part of Nigeria has produced like 5 Nigerian Presidents but they are still living in abject poverty and their tribe is the most underdeveloped tribe in the world

They produce food but they are dying of hunger, doing almajiri and begging on the streets
Re: 12-Year-Old Boy Is A Show Shiner, Couldn't Go To School Because Of Boko Haram by JhyMedex: 4:22pm On Feb 18, 2017
Firefire:
This is their known Profession since 1914, before Boko Haram creation...

Order of their profession...

1. Cattle / wondering (First Class job)

2. Almajiri

3. Mai-Tea

4. Mai-Suya

5. Shoe shiner 'So'Bata'

Recently, after the creation of terrorism in the zone by their political elites, we now have:

a. Boko Haram

b. Suicide Bombers

c. Bomb makers

Add your own.

LMAO.... well we ain't like my gud friends the Yorubas n igbos...

So we ain't gon storm in here wit insults n baseless talks....

I kinda feel sad for u tho... the amount of diss n hatred in ur hrt if converted to positive energy will rily help u, n fetch u out from d mental abyss u dwell...

Safe my gud friend ...
Re: 12-Year-Old Boy Is A Show Shiner, Couldn't Go To School Because Of Boko Haram by JhyMedex: 4:28pm On Feb 18, 2017
Pidgin2:

"Iron condemned, aluminum condemned, battery condemned" cheesy
n dis one is suppose to b a Christian... LOL..
Jesus must b real proud of u!!!!
JOKER..
Re: 12-Year-Old Boy Is A Show Shiner, Couldn't Go To School Because Of Boko Haram by Nogodye(m): 4:37pm On Feb 18, 2017
hollywater:
This is not hustle bro.This Child labour due to failed government.

And when the government has failed the guy,he has to do something to survive.
Re: 12-Year-Old Boy Is A Show Shiner, Couldn't Go To School Because Of Boko Haram by Emekus102: 5:35pm On Feb 18, 2017
SAY BABA !

Re: 12-Year-Old Boy Is A Show Shiner, Couldn't Go To School Because Of Boko Haram by zudozz: 5:43pm On Feb 18, 2017
the ones wey dey do shoe maker all over Nigeria na Bokoharam stop them?
Re: 12-Year-Old Boy Is A Show Shiner, Couldn't Go To School Because Of Boko Haram by Jokkarm2: 5:49pm On Feb 18, 2017
BH has been defeated technically , so you can go back to school.
Re: 12-Year-Old Boy Is A Show Shiner, Couldn't Go To School Because Of Boko Haram by naijaking1: 5:59pm On Feb 18, 2017
That's shoe shiner, not show shiner!
Education has really gone down in Nigeria.
Re: 12-Year-Old Boy Is A Show Shiner, Couldn't Go To School Because Of Boko Haram by smexy(m): 7:46pm On Feb 18, 2017
GossipHeart:

Really ??

shut the f*ck up you stereotypical twaat..
what's so special about rice and stew? poor boy...smh
Re: 12-Year-Old Boy Is A Show Shiner, Couldn't Go To School Because Of Boko Haram by Emeskhalifa(m): 7:50pm On Feb 18, 2017
GossipHeart:

Really ??

If u are in capacity to help or know someone who will help, don't jus put the whole anger on him simply coz he's from the north.
Nor be hin create hinsef put for North
Re: 12-Year-Old Boy Is A Show Shiner, Couldn't Go To School Because Of Boko Haram by Nobody: 8:18pm On Feb 18, 2017
AT OP PLS IS NORTHERNERS KNOWN TO BE EDUCATED..... THIS AIN'T NEW NOR SHOCKING.....THEY ARE KNOWN TO BE SHOE SHINNERS..... WHATS THERE TO PITY
Re: 12-Year-Old Boy Is A Show Shiner, Couldn't Go To School Because Of Boko Haram by KimWooBin: 9:02pm On Feb 18, 2017
grin this IGBO'S Wuna Hatrate fr this Northerners is becoming out of hand.... iz it bcox de hv achieved more dan u guys. pls stop being jealous and make #peace reign.
Re: 12-Year-Old Boy Is A Show Shiner, Couldn't Go To School Because Of Boko Haram by Lilswaghanxum(m): 9:51pm On Feb 18, 2017
HAH:
All I see is a lazy father looking for excuse not to take his child to school, there are a lot of poorer people that take their children to school in that their London ciki behind UMTH, beside the father is a business man dealing in grains, furthermore primary school is free.

NGO' s and government of Borno officials that may read this thread should locate this boy and send him to school by force as he is still a child of 12, the boy can be doing his shoeshining as a vocation after school

Make the papa try send the boy go school abeg

Besides London Ciki was where I grew up, how is the place now?
I can remember using 'geregere' to kasuwan dare, Monday market. Fun

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

APC Presidential Primary: Full Speech By Bola Tinubu / Court Orders Service Of Petitions On Tinubu Through APC / We Were Nearly Killed When Air Force Bombed Kaduna Kidnappers’ Den – Abductee

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.