Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,926 members, 7,817,711 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 05:46 PM

Police Shut Down Peace Corps Orientation Camp, Says It’s Illegal -dailytrust - Jobs/Vacancies (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Police Shut Down Peace Corps Orientation Camp, Says It’s Illegal -dailytrust (27082 Views)

Peace Corps Of Nigeria Thread / Is Peace Corps Of Nigeria Now Illegal / Bayelsa Rejects Police Recruitment List, Says It’s Fraudulent (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Police Shut Down Peace Corps Orientation Camp, Says It’s Illegal -dailytrust by Nbote(m): 8:05pm On Feb 20, 2017
obinna002:
Even if they are 1 million people, how is that your problem or are you they one paying them, this is how many people were condemning civil defense but they same fools are praising them now, one thing about life is that you can't please everyone, some will always say trash once they are not involve and trying to discourage others, no one is forcing you to pay 40k, they truth is we have so many frustrated people on this forum, so you can continue fooling yourself.

Young man, U shld take ur frustration elsewhere. I don't have any business with u and was replying someone else's wrong assertion. If u paid den simply shut up and hope and pray.
Re: Police Shut Down Peace Corps Orientation Camp, Says It’s Illegal -dailytrust by Ojonetesy: 8:41pm On Feb 20, 2017
My bros, so you also witness this kind of hate and mocking speeches when Civil defence was to be establish ba??
That's how people discouraged guys not to join Civil defence, but it's the same discouragers and mockers that went round to lobby
their relatives into the scheme at the long run, some went as far as paying more than #500,000 to join Civil defence.
But i don't know why people are still talking trash. This same bill has already been passed into law by the lower and upper chamber, it is remaining the presidential assent to it, so what is the bronhaha about it now.
I perceived all this comments are coming from the people who can not afford the #40,000 training fee.
What is #40,000 compare to the amount some of you are paying just to get a job elsewhere...
Personally i am so happy for this development,atleast the rate of unemployment will reduce and the youths will be gainfully employed.
Police etc are just jealous, but they can't stop the moving train.
A big Congratulations to the Nigeria youths.
I am Happy for you.
Congratulation to Nigeria Peace Corps.

obinna002:
Even if they are 1 million people, how is that your problem or are you they one paying them, this is how many people were condemning civil defense but they same fools are praising them now, one thing about life is that you can't please everyone, some will always say trash once they are not involve and trying to discourage others, no one is forcing you to pay 40k, they truth is we have so many frustrated people on this forum, so you can continue fooling yourself.

2 Likes

Re: Police Shut Down Peace Corps Orientation Camp, Says It’s Illegal -dailytrust by temi1526: 6:51am On Feb 21, 2017
Nbote:

Lol.. And it was u who counted ryt? U must either b terribly poor in arithmetic or jus trying effortlessly to console urself. Do u know how many ppl have bought forms and gotten kits yet? Hope u saw d new order for kits from Calabar earlier today ryt?

When ignorance is the order of the day. The lies heard over overtime becomes perceived truth. Do u kno what is one million? I guess not. They are not up to 200k, divide the figure into 36states, LG, LCDA etc. They are like frostings on a pie, very few. So next time gather up your fact before u talk. As long as u want to prove ur ignorance about the whole stuff, I have ans for you . Bring it on

1 Like

Re: Police Shut Down Peace Corps Orientation Camp, Says It’s Illegal -dailytrust by Nbote(m): 7:29am On Feb 21, 2017
temi1526:

When ignorance is the order of the day. The lies heard over overtime becomes perceived truth. Do u kno what is one million? I guess not. They are not up to 200k, divide the figure into 36states, LG, LCDA etc. They are like frostings on a pie, very few. So next time gather up your fact before u talk. As long as u want to prove ur ignorance about the whole stuff, I have ans for you . Bring it on

Funny... Anyways dis wasn't an argument in d first place so I'll jus ignore wateva banter some of U morons want to delve into. I'll advice U slowly take ur tym to read my comments first before going ahead to comment without thinking..
Re: Police Shut Down Peace Corps Orientation Camp, Says It’s Illegal -dailytrust by temi1526: 8:52am On Feb 21, 2017
Nbote:

Funny... Anyways dis wasn't an argument in d first place so I'll jus ignore wateva banter some of U morons want to delve into. I'll advice U slowly take ur tym to read my comments first before going ahead to comment without thinking..

It's a pity dick nitwit. Don't be out ,continue to rant like a nincompoop u r. I promise to always reply u. If u r an enemy of progress Park well or GERRA OF OUT HERE.
Re: Police Shut Down Peace Corps Orientation Camp, Says It’s Illegal -dailytrust by Arnoldy(m): 2:13am On Mar 01, 2017
OluchiDelly:

Pls do you know or can you help confirm from d neighbor if they start paying salary or stipends IMMEDIATELY after the camping. I have someone who is bid to go for the camping but still gainfully employed. He didn't want to resign and go for peace Corp training and return home without salary.
gainfully employed? He shouldn't leave for anything oooo.... I know someone who resigned his work and now he's regretting coz no form of income is coming in again
Re: Police Shut Down Peace Corps Orientation Camp, Says It’s Illegal -dailytrust by OluchiDelly: 9:05am On Mar 01, 2017
Arnoldy:
gainfully employed? He shouldn't leave for anything oooo.... I know someone who resigned his work and now he's regretting coz no form of income is coming in again
Oh thanks.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Access Bank Aptitude Test / Funny Things That Can Happen In A Job Interview (see Photos) / Available Jobs Or Opportunities In The Farming And Agro Allied Industry.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.