Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,446 members, 7,816,028 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 12:02 AM

Is It Possible To Purchase Two JAMB Forms - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Is It Possible To Purchase Two JAMB Forms (1478 Views)

JAMB Applicants In Maiduguri Struggling To Buy JAMB Forms In The Night (Pics) / Civil Defence Arrest 4 Cyber Cafe Owners Selling Fake JAMB Forms / Pls Can I Purchase Two DE Forms? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Is It Possible To Purchase Two JAMB Forms by Francis35(m): 10:21am On Feb 18, 2017
Fellow Nairalanders...A friend of mine is deliberating on purchasing two jamb forms.. That's why I have decided to bring it to you guys if its possible to buy two jamb forms for two different universities...Have you seen or heard of anybody that did it & was successful??
Re: Is It Possible To Purchase Two JAMB Forms by Daboywizzy: 10:50am On Feb 18, 2017
Francis35:
Fellow Nairalanders...A friend of mine is deliberating on purchasing two jamb forms.. That's why I have decided to bring it to you guys if its possible to buy two jamb forms for two different universities...Have you seen or heard of anybody that did it & was successful??

It is... Possible... To even buy 3 jamb forms. But its 50/50 .. Be aware that you are playing with another extra year. Be also aware that God is watching you. I'd advice you to study hard.. You still have up to 3 months.

1 Like

Re: Is It Possible To Purchase Two JAMB Forms by EternalTruth: 1:28pm On Feb 18, 2017
Francis35:
no
Re: Is It Possible To Purchase Two JAMB Forms by barackodam: 1:42pm On Feb 18, 2017
Francis35:

Supposedly
Re: Is It Possible To Purchase Two JAMB Forms by Nobody: 4:33pm On Feb 18, 2017
Chai..... This thought never come my mind before sha

I don't know if it's possible or not, buh, I think, if it's possible..... Candidates'd have been doing that
Re: Is It Possible To Purchase Two JAMB Forms by dauddy97(m): 9:26pm On Feb 18, 2017
OP,
[b]it's possible to even by 3-5 JAMB form. After all, it's ur money.
Let me just tell u that, those caught last year for purchasing two jamb forms were banned from taking jamb exam for three years. if u love ur self, read very well and purchase one form.[\b]

thanks

1 Like

Re: Is It Possible To Purchase Two JAMB Forms by dauddy97(m): 9:26pm On Feb 18, 2017
OP,
it's possible to even by 3-5 JAMB form. After all, it's ur money.
Let me just tell u that, those caught last year for purchasing two jamb forms were banned from taking jamb exam for three years. if u love ur self, read very well and purchase one form.

thanks
OP,
it's possible to even buy 3-5 JAMB form. After all, it's ur money.
Let me just tell u that, those caught last year for purchasing two jamb forms were banned from taking jamb exam for three years. if u love ur self, read very well and purchase one form.

thanks
Re: Is It Possible To Purchase Two JAMB Forms by Kings1464(m): 10:03pm On Feb 19, 2017
How about Direct Entry and Jamb forms in the same year?
Re: Is It Possible To Purchase Two JAMB Forms by Daboywizzy: 11:24pm On Feb 19, 2017
Kings1464:
How about Direct Entry and Jamb forms in the same year?

You can do this one.
Re: Is It Possible To Purchase Two JAMB Forms by Kings1464(m): 12:56pm On Feb 20, 2017
How many Universities can someone apply for through DE?
Re: Is It Possible To Purchase Two JAMB Forms by Donpre(m): 2:26pm On Feb 20, 2017
yea it possible if you have 2 sets of finger prints... say you do, you'd probably be caught, end up being banned for 3 years, also you may be arrested

Goodluck in your attempt!

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Stretch Marks Have Never Looked So Good / 11 Pictures That NDU Engineering Students Can Relate To / Project Topics By Departments | All Department Project Materials

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.