Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,111 members, 7,814,895 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 10:26 PM

To All Those Fugly Girls Using Fancy Names - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / To All Those Fugly Girls Using Fancy Names (1913 Views)

Start Your Fancy Slippers Business With Just 11k / Using Fancy Words To Impress Girls In Those Days: Give Your Testimonies Here / Ladies, Do You Fancy Guys With Big Butts? (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

To All Those Fugly Girls Using Fancy Names by Dreyl(m): 10:28am On Feb 18, 2017
Please kindly desist from this if you are guity of it, if you are ugly you are ugly, adding fancy names to your names or monikers won't make you pretty, period.
Re: To All Those Fugly Girls Using Fancy Names by Nogodye(m): 10:34am On Feb 18, 2017
But their ugliness doesn't define their brain...

4 Likes

Re: To All Those Fugly Girls Using Fancy Names by Nobody: 10:36am On Feb 18, 2017
Nogodye:
Re: To All Those Fugly Girls Using Fancy Names by Nobody: 10:39am On Feb 18, 2017
What's your definition of ugly? Moreover life is full of choices. Their fanciful name, their choice. our parent cannot foretell if we will be handsome, pretty or "ugly" from birth before giving us names we answer presently.

6 Likes

Re: To All Those Fugly Girls Using Fancy Names by EasyMind(m): 10:45am On Feb 18, 2017
Nawa o na soso post on Ugly guys and Babes we dey see Upandan.

1 Like

Re: To All Those Fugly Girls Using Fancy Names by Nobody: 10:46am On Feb 18, 2017
Dextology:
What's your definition of ugly? Moreover life is full of choices. Their fanciful name, their choice. our parent cannot foretell if we will be handsome, pretty or "ugly" from birth before giving us names we answer presently.

The old ppol say... ONLY UGLY WILL RECOGNIZE ANOTHER UGLY... cool

3 Likes

Re: To All Those Fugly Girls Using Fancy Names by Dreyl(m): 10:47am On Feb 18, 2017
Dextology:
why can't they use their real names instead of using sugerpie,sweetstrawberry,prettycoco who are they deceiving? Why on earth can't they accept that they are ugly? Must they use sweet names when they aren't sweet, smh.
Re: To All Those Fugly Girls Using Fancy Names by Draei: 11:07am On Feb 18, 2017
mtcheeeew!.
Re: To All Those Fugly Girls Using Fancy Names by EasyMind(m): 11:07am On Feb 18, 2017
Dreyl:
why can't they use their real names instead of using sugerpie,sweetstrawberry,prettycoco who are they deceiving? Why on earth can't they accept that they are ugly? Must they use sweet names when they aren't sweet, smh.

What should really matter is your own opinion about your self.
Re: To All Those Fugly Girls Using Fancy Names by Mikylopez(f): 11:09am On Feb 18, 2017
Dreyl:
itz not good to shame people, they might get confidence from those names who knows and moreover its wrong for u to constantly tell someone they are ugly might cause depression

1 Like

Re: To All Those Fugly Girls Using Fancy Names by Dreyl(m): 11:35am On Feb 18, 2017
EasyMind:

What should really matter is your own opinion about your self.
opinion about myself like how
Re: To All Those Fugly Girls Using Fancy Names by Swizdoe(m): 11:37am On Feb 18, 2017
Listening to get ugly by Jason derulo
Re: To All Those Fugly Girls Using Fancy Names by Dreyl(m): 11:44am On Feb 18, 2017
Mikylopez:
itz not good to shame people, they might get confidence from those names who knows and moreover its wrong for u to constantly tell someone they are ugly might cause depression
i never said i ridicule them besides everybody have different taste, i maybe allergic to things you like vice versa, the only problem i have is why on God's earth would someone use a fancy name to deceive people. apparently when a girl use a fancy name as her moniker almost 90% of guys including myself will jump to check her profile and when i see a pic that's not up to par i feel disappointed, that's really bad.
Re: To All Those Fugly Girls Using Fancy Names by Nobody: 11:46am On Feb 18, 2017
TrapQueen77:

The old ppol say... ONLY UGLY WILL RECOGNIZE ANOTHER UGLY... cool

You are over correct. It baffles me when someone tag another human ugly. We never even see the op, make we see how him look.
Re: To All Those Fugly Girls Using Fancy Names by Dreyl(m): 11:46am On Feb 18, 2017
Swizdoe:
Listening to get ugly by Jason derulo

Re: To All Those Fugly Girls Using Fancy Names by Nobody: 11:47am On Feb 18, 2017
Dreyl:

How did you come about your own username?
Re: To All Those Fugly Girls Using Fancy Names by Nobody: 11:51am On Feb 18, 2017
Nogodye:
Sure.

1 Like

Re: To All Those Fugly Girls Using Fancy Names by Nobody: 11:52am On Feb 18, 2017
Dreyl:
My friend will you keep quiet.
Re: To All Those Fugly Girls Using Fancy Names by Dreyl(m): 11:56am On Feb 18, 2017
Dextology:

How did you come about your own username?
Lol.. Dumb question though, i guess if you want to know that's my name. Now you can crawl back to your hole. cheesy
Re: To All Those Fugly Girls Using Fancy Names by McBrooklyn(m): 11:57am On Feb 18, 2017

1 Like

Re: To All Those Fugly Girls Using Fancy Names by Dreyl(m): 11:58am On Feb 18, 2017
Re: To All Those Fugly Girls Using Fancy Names by Dreyl(m): 11:58am On Feb 18, 2017
ToriBlue:
My friend will you keep quiet.
Who is this ugly girl quoting me angry
Re: To All Those Fugly Girls Using Fancy Names by Dreyl(m): 11:59am On Feb 18, 2017
Re: To All Those Fugly Girls Using Fancy Names by Nobody: 12:02pm On Feb 18, 2017
Dreyl:
Who is this ugly girl quoting me angry
I get your time?
Re: To All Those Fugly Girls Using Fancy Names by Nobody: 12:02pm On Feb 18, 2017
Dreyl:
Lol.. Dumb question though, i guess if you want to know that's my name. Now you can crawl back to your hole. cheesy

Clap for yourself, you need grow up from this childish myopic perspective.
Re: To All Those Fugly Girls Using Fancy Names by Dreyl(m): 12:09pm On Feb 18, 2017
ToriBlue:
I get your time?
i don't have your time too. cool
Re: To All Those Fugly Girls Using Fancy Names by Dreyl(m): 12:10pm On Feb 18, 2017
Dextology:

Clap for yourself, you need grow up from this childish myopic perspective.
That's my opinion, you can take it or leave it.
Re: To All Those Fugly Girls Using Fancy Names by Mikylopez(f): 12:29pm On Feb 18, 2017
Dreyl:
i never said i ridicule them besides everybody have different taste, i maybe allergic to things you like vice versa, the only problem i have is why on God's earth would someone use a fancy name to deceive people. apparently when a girl use a fancy name as her moniker almost 90% of guys including myself will jump to check her profile and when i see a pic that's not up to par i feel disappointed, that's really bad.
anyways jes deal with it
Re: To All Those Fugly Girls Using Fancy Names by Nobody: 12:34pm On Feb 18, 2017
Dreyl:
so u want dem to be bearing names like Gugumerijie,Okunbuzulu,Omuguduru...etc cheesy cheesy.......

1 Like

Re: To All Those Fugly Girls Using Fancy Names by Nobody: 1:06pm On Feb 18, 2017
@op so you think you are even fine? Hahahaha, OMG, low self esteem is a disease
You just to hit at them so you could feel better, but Bros no matter how you hit at them, your face can't change.
#spits

1 Like

Re: To All Those Fugly Girls Using Fancy Names by Nobody: 1:08pm On Feb 18, 2017
grin grin so make me choose ayamatanga,ojuju calaber as moniker right?
Re: To All Those Fugly Girls Using Fancy Names by Nobody: 1:08pm On Feb 18, 2017
At op, hope you feel better now, but incase you missed it, nobody ever decided how he/she looks, because it's a factor they can't and didn't control.

Learn not to make people feel bad, you ain't better.
#anyways you are fine sha

2 Likes

(1) (2) (Reply)

Ladies You Have The Chance To Pick One Out Of Three Question / black and yellow pussy / Forever vanished love!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.