Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,760 members, 7,809,925 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 05:21 PM

Who Truly Owns The Seat?? True Life Story. - Pix Included - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Who Truly Owns The Seat?? True Life Story. - Pix Included (2461 Views)

Have You Ever Regretted Snubbing Someone Who Truly Loved You? / Ladies If Your Bf Has This Jean, You Are Just Wasting Your Time (pix included) / 85% Of Girls Wearing This Skirt Have STD (pix Included) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Who Truly Owns The Seat?? True Life Story. - Pix Included by Dandsome: 2:56pm On Feb 18, 2017
This story/situation you`re about to read is true as True can be. I promise not to write any long epistle...lol cheesy cheesy

This issue has been an issue that is always raising its ugly head and causing internal beef within people.
Its not supposed to be an issue at all but when it comes up, it raises dusts and causes strife that most times take long time to end.

I goes this way.

I have a friend who is mobile and he lives a pretty comfortable life. This guy in question has a Sister (elder) he loves and his Girlfriend he loves very much too.

During "Valentine`s Day celebration", there is this notion that Nigerian girls always buy boxers and singlet for their boyfriend. cheesy . Well, My guy`s girlfriend went an extra mile this year to get him a phone. Not just any phone but the Phantom 6+..... shocked shocked and bought a Lenovo tab for his sister

During her birthday last October, he gifted her an iPad as a birthday gift. I think she wanted to reciprocate by getting him a phone. Not just any phone but a Phantom 6+. Personally I was impressed so was my guy. If not for anything, but at least for saving money in this current economy.

Now this is the reason why i decided to take my time to explain everything in details. My Guy decided to take her out today. The chosen place was Maryland Mall. Lest I forget, my Guy stays at Abesan Estate, Ipaja. It so happened that his sister was going towards computer Village, so he was going to drop her off at Ikeja Along.

Now when they were about going out, in the presence of myself and other neighbors, while the guy was in the car waiting for his GF and elder sister to get into the car, the GF came first, and while she was about sitting in front the Guy`s elder sister told her to go to the back as she was the rightful person to sit there. My guy confronted her and it was about to become an issue. Both sides raised their points and it got me thinking.

- The guy has not paid anything on the girl`s head, technically she`s still a GF.
- The girl just made a huge sacrifice of saving part of her salary for some months in order to surprise him with a Tecno Phantom 6+ just some days ago
- The elder sister played a major part in his life by assisting him when he was trying to stand even before he met the girl.
- The elder sister was going to stop along the road while my Guy and his babe would continue the journey to Maryland Mall (I was thinking it will be stressful for her to start switching to come to the front seat again)

Now I know you must have seen something like this, probably at the park where people struggle for front seat in a bus or taxi. My question now is WHO TRULY OWNS THE SEAT?? I mean the PASSENGER SEAT. For those who don`t understand the seat i`m talking of, find the pix below

Those who have had an experience can share with us.

Do have a lovely weekend.

1 Like

Re: Who Truly Owns The Seat?? True Life Story. - Pix Included by saxby(f): 3:03pm On Feb 18, 2017
If I'm to say, I think the sister should just chill and sit at the back... After all she was going to drop on the way... Unless if the gf was rude.

Well, Amarabae should have something to say

1 Like

Re: Who Truly Owns The Seat?? True Life Story. - Pix Included by TempUser: 3:09pm On Feb 18, 2017
Well, I personally don't care where I sit in a car, but the elder sister could have respected herself by sitting at the owner's side which is at the back and the boyfriend could have been the real man who could crack a light joke about it.

He ought to have figured that out by getting down, then when the movement of both is noticed, he should open the back door for his sister and joke about her sitting in the owners side "Aunty Tope, come to the owners side and let's drive you" then the sister would respect herself enough cos they are courting!

Alternatively, as it is apparent that he was still sitting his lazy as at the wheels, then he should have instructed her girlfriend to sit at the OWNERS SIDE - which would have given that some kind of prestige and shown her obedience and respect for a cheap point. We don't know what these in laws use to test us these days.

It's more comfy to sit at the back, init? smiley

1 Like

Re: Who Truly Owns The Seat?? True Life Story. - Pix Included by oglalasioux(m): 3:25pm On Feb 18, 2017
Two adult children fighting over front seat.

No one owns the front seat except the owner of the car.

1 Like

Re: Who Truly Owns The Seat?? True Life Story. - Pix Included by sureinfo: 3:28pm On Feb 18, 2017
oglalasioux:

Sometimes it's not about fight but battle of supremacy. Who "owns" the heart of the guy. I think that's what they're fighting for. If you check sacrifices made then you'll understand that both want to have a say.

But then, the sister no get bf ni? Abi she contribute money buy the motor?

2 Likes

Re: Who Truly Owns The Seat?? True Life Story. - Pix Included by Amarabae(f): 3:33pm On Feb 18, 2017
saxby:
If I'm to say, I think the sister should just chill and sit at the back... After all she was going to drop on the way... Unless if the gf was rude.

you re rite dear, also some people love to intimidate their siblings patner, the sister should sit at the back biko.
Re: Who Truly Owns The Seat?? True Life Story. - Pix Included by TempUser: 4:46pm On Feb 18, 2017
oglalasioux:

The front seat is not for the owner of the car. The owner sits behind the seat beside the driver.
Let's call lalasticlala to move this in some minutes!
Re: Who Truly Owns The Seat?? True Life Story. - Pix Included by mmuonso(m): 6:54pm On Feb 18, 2017
this is not the issue of front seat,i think the boys sister don't really like the Gf,yeah she gave her some expensive gift,but still not enough,she hates her and thats why she got no respect for her
Re: Who Truly Owns The Seat?? True Life Story. - Pix Included by tee59(f): 8:03pm On Feb 18, 2017
Why d rivalry ova d front seat of d car.? I kno d gf must av bn sitn dre b4 dat day wt her guy whl goin out wt him. She can as wel respect hs sis by allowing her to sit dre at least 4 sm minutes b4 getn down. Women and unnecessary whala. Wat abt dose wtout automobile? D girl shl kno dat,her reaction towards d guy family members matas a lot if she was brot up well.
Re: Who Truly Owns The Seat?? True Life Story. - Pix Included by Nobody: 8:14pm On Feb 18, 2017
The lady being the guy's elder sister should seat on the front seat, some girls should have respect for their elders. What if it was the boy's mother?, she would have dragged front seat with her too.

It's just some minutes drive, back seat won't kill. Patience is a virtue most people don't have.
Re: Who Truly Owns The Seat?? True Life Story. - Pix Included by Nobody: 8:20pm On Feb 18, 2017
sureinfo:

Sometimes it's not about fight but battle of supremacy. Who "owns" the heart of the guy. I think that's what they're fighting for. If you check sacrifices made then you'll understand that both want to have a say.

But then, the sister no get bf ni? Abi she contribute money buy the motor?
This is not an issue of whether the lady contributed to buy the car or not.

C'mon, she's the guy's elder sis and should be accorded some respect. Some sis won't mind though! But, in situations like this the gf should show some respect.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Who Truly Owns The Seat?? True Life Story. - Pix Included by Chidonc(m): 9:18pm On Feb 18, 2017
the conductor owns the passenger seat
Re: Who Truly Owns The Seat?? True Life Story. - Pix Included by Nobody: 9:46pm On Feb 18, 2017
undecided hu front seat EPP??
Re: Who Truly Owns The Seat?? True Life Story. - Pix Included by babyfaceafrica: 9:56pm On Feb 18, 2017
Blood is thicker than water...and why are two babies fighting over seat...are they that immature?..who front seat EPP?......do they share money for people in the front seat?....ladies and unnecessary issues sha!!..nansense
Re: Who Truly Owns The Seat?? True Life Story. - Pix Included by Behankey(m): 9:16pm On Feb 20, 2017
E hard o, anyone of them could sit on the front seat tho. But the babe try sha. Phantom 6+ for Val's gift shocked shocked That's an amazing phone
Re: Who Truly Owns The Seat?? True Life Story. - Pix Included by seghordy: 3:18pm On Feb 26, 2017
why should you be fighting over something that is not meant tobe fought for
if the sister is really a good sister she would not say that she want to sit at the front sit because theonly person that deserve that sit at that point in time is the girlfriend
that all
Re: Who Truly Owns The Seat?? True Life Story. - Pix Included by seghordy: 4:11pm On Feb 26, 2017
it just makes no sense
oglalasioux:

Re: Who Truly Owns The Seat?? True Life Story. - Pix Included by seghordy: 4:14pm On Feb 26, 2017
but why should she want to sit at the front sit at first
what if it was the sister that have a BF and her sister in law does that to her will she like it
Benita27:

C'mon, she's the guy's elder sis and should be accorded some respect. Some sis won't mind though! But, in situations like this the gf should show some respect.
Re: Who Truly Owns The Seat?? True Life Story. - Pix Included by seghordy: 4:15pm On Feb 26, 2017
abi oo
what is bad in sitting at the back afer all she will still come on the way
saxby:

Re: Who Truly Owns The Seat?? True Life Story. - Pix Included by seghordy: 4:18pm On Feb 26, 2017
The boy's mother is different from the boy's sister
Benita27:
The lady being the guy's elder sister should seat on the front seat, some girls should have respect for their elders. What if it was the boy's mother?, she would have dragged front seat with her too.

It's just some minutes drive, back seat won't kill. Patience is a virtue most people don't have.
Re: Who Truly Owns The Seat?? True Life Story. - Pix Included by seghordy: 4:19pm On Feb 26, 2017
lol funny
Chidonc:
Re: Who Truly Owns The Seat?? True Life Story. - Pix Included by seghordy: 4:20pm On Feb 26, 2017
i tire ooo
calmeGOBE:
undecided
hu front seat EPP??
Re: Who Truly Owns The Seat?? True Life Story. - Pix Included by seghordy: 4:21pm On Feb 26, 2017
that just it
babyfaceafrica:
Blood is thicker than water...and why are two babies fighting over seat...are they that immature?..who front seat EPP?......do they share money for people in the front seat?....ladies and unnecessary issues sha!!..nansense
Re: Who Truly Owns The Seat?? True Life Story. - Pix Included by Greenbullet(m): 5:01pm On Feb 26, 2017
This matter should be handled delicately, and I think seniority should be a yardstick for handling this
Re: Who Truly Owns The Seat?? True Life Story. - Pix Included by kesses: 5:16pm On Feb 26, 2017
it is not proper that way
it is just like separating the husband from the wife
Benita27:

Re: Who Truly Owns The Seat?? True Life Story. - Pix Included by kesses: 5:17pm On Feb 26, 2017
na that one them de call love
not the one that other girls do
Behankey:
E hard o, anyone of them could sit on the front seat tho. But the babe try sha. Phantom 6+ for Val's gift shocked shocked That's an amazing phone
Re: Who Truly Owns The Seat?? True Life Story. - Pix Included by kesses: 5:18pm On Feb 26, 2017
abeg no be public bus we dey talk about
Chidonc:
Re: Who Truly Owns The Seat?? True Life Story. - Pix Included by kesses: 5:19pm On Feb 26, 2017
No one
absolutely no one
calmeGOBE:
undecided
hu front seat EPP??
Re: Who Truly Owns The Seat?? True Life Story. - Pix Included by kesses: 5:21pm On Feb 26, 2017
let the sister sit at he back shikena
Amarabae:
you re rite dear, also some people love to intimidate their siblings patner, the sister should sit at the back biko.
Re: Who Truly Owns The Seat?? True Life Story. - Pix Included by kesses: 5:23pm On Feb 26, 2017
it doesn't matter what the sis have done for the guy , he can not marry his sister so why does she want to separate lovers
it is not fair at all
Re: Who Truly Owns The Seat?? True Life Story. - Pix Included by kesses: 5:27pm On Feb 26, 2017
let us leave respect out of this
if the sister really want respect she should sit at the back
Benita27:

Re: Who Truly Owns The Seat?? True Life Story. - Pix Included by kesses: 5:28pm On Feb 26, 2017
TempUser:

The front seat is not for the owner of the car. The owner sits behind the seat beside the driver.
Let's call lalasticlala to move this in some minutes!
so what the heck is the sis complaining about

(1) (2) (Reply)

Enquiry about alleged Scam / My Girlfriend Is Addicted To Her Ex / Checkout This Epic Reply

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.