Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,835 members, 7,817,453 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 12:32 PM

Georgina Onuoha Slammed By Enitan Robert, Kemi Olunloyo's Son - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Georgina Onuoha Slammed By Enitan Robert, Kemi Olunloyo's Son (37202 Views)

Georgina Onuoha Shares Bikini Photos, Says "Dont Let Anybody Body Shame You" / Georgina Onuoha: "A Priest Almost Raped Me At 22" #BusolaDakolo / Georgina Onuoha Prays For Kemi Olunloyo's Son, Enitan Robert (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Georgina Onuoha Slammed By Enitan Robert, Kemi Olunloyo's Son by Nobody: 9:17pm On Feb 18, 2017
Lol... This is what you expect when KOO single handedly raise a dummy child cool
Re: Georgina Onuoha Slammed By Enitan Robert, Kemi Olunloyo's Son by uncleabbey(m): 9:18pm On Feb 18, 2017
He is right though. Children shouldn't be in the crossfire

2 Likes

Re: Georgina Onuoha Slammed By Enitan Robert, Kemi Olunloyo's Son by yabatown: 9:18pm On Feb 18, 2017
Boy, are you mental like your mum? Haba! Everybody know that she take drugs and was abused by your granddad who equally cursed her, upon that she is a criminal inAmerica and deported from Canada. Why are you pretending that all this is news to you

3 Likes

Re: Georgina Onuoha Slammed By Enitan Robert, Kemi Olunloyo's Son by Nellybank(m): 9:21pm On Feb 18, 2017
How about flavour nabania becoming your step brother/sister's father soon? Or possibly your step father?
Re: Georgina Onuoha Slammed By Enitan Robert, Kemi Olunloyo's Son by standgifted(m): 9:23pm On Feb 18, 2017
who else noticed this guy's grammar

#madeinamerica indeed
Re: Georgina Onuoha Slammed By Enitan Robert, Kemi Olunloyo's Son by tman14(m): 9:24pm On Feb 18, 2017
dorry62:

All of them are mad

E remain make we dey pursue den for road
Re: Georgina Onuoha Slammed By Enitan Robert, Kemi Olunloyo's Son by Adeolasedick24: 9:24pm On Feb 18, 2017
[quote author=sugarbelly4 post=53835516]Yesterday, Kemi Olunloyo's son Enitan, celebrated his 30th birthday and her mum took to Instagram to shower praises on him, celebrating her son. Actress Georgina Onuoha, in her kind gesture, equally sent in her good wishes to Kemi's son. However, it seems like Kemi's son aint cool with actress Georgina's goodwill message, as the young man blasts her in a letter he wrote.. Read below

I Don't Need Your Birthday Wishes, Kemi Olunloyo's 1st Son Blast Georgina Onuoha @GeorginaOnuoha In New letter to his Mum @hnnafrica
His letter Read thus;

Dear Mom. Thank you for the birthday greetings. My friends noticed my name trending in Nigeria on a lot of posts when they googled me. I want to thank all the #HNNAfricans for the love. However, I am going to keep it real with your audience and the Sacramento woman Ms Georgina Onuoha and her birthday greetings. Why did this woman start showering FAKE birthday praises on me after what she said to her fans about me and even Lade and KJ? When you started investigating her, she got shady and instead of her answering her reporter questions she got us involved FIRST. Ms Georgina, you told your fans that our mom sexually molested us and that we were taken away from her by the government. You said that my grandfather a honourable high ranking Nigerian politician slept with my mom and fathered me. You poisoned your audience with vicious wrong facts. Yes I've hear about some nonentity Ireland based Nigerian woman called #TokunboAboderin who made up these lies because my grandfather jilted her after an old inappropriate relationship in the 80's. However nobody thought I would speak. I am a human being too. My father was abusive to my mom and she left and raised me alone and good too. Connie was the only one at my first birthday 29yrs ago and my cake was baked by my mom. She is simple. Connie is still my friend today. As 30yo adults we value our moms. Whatever happens between you and my mom should not border around other people's lies and my paternity. My own children may google these lies some day. My mother should never and I repeat never have cursed your kids in retaliation. She was extremely angry at you and the other lady Angela Okorie making up a sex tape you had with my mom being sodomized while high on crystal meth. You crossed the line Ms Georgina and you should apologize to my brothers @iamswagkid, Lade and I. Your birthday prayers meant nothing to me and the same fake fans[color=#990000][/color] u poisoned also wishing and praying for me. Keep it real like my mom Ms Ouoha.

E.R #Philly #MadeinAmerica

Source: http://www.latestamebonaija.com/2017/02/kemi-olunloyos-son-enitan-slams-actress.html

[/quoteYou guys need to play maturity.
Re: Georgina Onuoha Slammed By Enitan Robert, Kemi Olunloyo's Son by Afam4eva(m): 9:25pm On Feb 18, 2017
MARKone:
Georgia Onuoha is a f00l for that birthday post, I knew it'll backfire at her. When you wanna fight dirty, you fight dirty. How can you shower praises on the child of your "enemy", it doesn't work like that.
In war, you try to win the sympathy of people.That's what Georgina Onuoha was trying to do.

1 Like

Re: Georgina Onuoha Slammed By Enitan Robert, Kemi Olunloyo's Son by veacea: 9:27pm On Feb 18, 2017
Na so so abuse for fp dis night. As for Georgina, now

Re: Georgina Onuoha Slammed By Enitan Robert, Kemi Olunloyo's Son by manu1: 9:27pm On Feb 18, 2017
LesbianBoy:
House of mad people! grin grin grin grin

Enitan Robert, you no Sabina say your mother dey craze? She dey claim to be journalist and she dey spread fake news about people. You no saving your mother dey take meth , Ganga and coke. Me I think sef you go bury your head in shame for having olodo mama like this..

Na weyrey people wey dey for your family.
Cursed people.

1 Like

Re: Georgina Onuoha Slammed By Enitan Robert, Kemi Olunloyo's Son by ephi123(f): 9:28pm On Feb 18, 2017
What kind of family is this one?
Re: Georgina Onuoha Slammed By Enitan Robert, Kemi Olunloyo's Son by ipobarecriminals: 9:30pm On Feb 18, 2017
sad Finally, the young man Don collect the lunacy baton from his mama
Re: Georgina Onuoha Slammed By Enitan Robert, Kemi Olunloyo's Son by Nobody: 9:31pm On Feb 18, 2017
She was extremely angry at you and the other lady Angela Okorie making up a sex tape you had with my mom being sodomized while high on crystal meth.

please where can i download it?

1 Like

Re: Georgina Onuoha Slammed By Enitan Robert, Kemi Olunloyo's Son by doublewisdom: 9:43pm On Feb 18, 2017
gatti23:
She was extremely angry at you and the other lady Angela Okorie making up a sex tape you had with my mom being sodomized while high on crystal meth.

please where can i download it?
I was shocked to read that part of the story.
Re: Georgina Onuoha Slammed By Enitan Robert, Kemi Olunloyo's Son by Bonga4: 9:45pm On Feb 18, 2017
standgifted:
who else noticed this guy's grammar

#madeinamerica indeed

Your mother, Kemi Olunloyo was sodomised while she was high on crystal meth. She does not deny this. Enitan, Most people should feel pity for you. I am sure many of your friends are also sympathizing with you. Your mother has not done much to shield you children from her depraved and despicable life. She is a disgusting example of what a mother should never be.

And she is has served time in a jail in Jamaica, and is a wanted criminal in America. Don't follow her trend. Choose your own path
Or change that your hashtag to #WANTED IN AMERICA

1 Like

Re: Georgina Onuoha Slammed By Enitan Robert, Kemi Olunloyo's Son by pennywys(m): 9:48pm On Feb 18, 2017
Immature bug of a son, just cool down and read the content of the letter you will know that the little bug is brainless.

A sensible creature will just take it just as it is without without using that opportunity to rant his anger

1 Like

Re: Georgina Onuoha Slammed By Enitan Robert, Kemi Olunloyo's Son by Cyriloha(m): 9:59pm On Feb 18, 2017
Okay I don't Hera after blasting what next?
Re: Georgina Onuoha Slammed By Enitan Robert, Kemi Olunloyo's Son by Foxxybrown: 10:00pm On Feb 18, 2017
manu1:

Enitan Robert, you no Sabina say your mother dey craze? She dey claim to be journalist and she dey spread fake news about people. You no saving your mother dey take meth , Ganga and coke. Me I think sef you go bury your head in shame for having olodo mama like this..

Cursed people.

VICIOUS WRONG FACTS? More like VICIOUS FALSE TALES, bros. THAT is what your mother is known for.

She will say anything for attention. Shameless psycho. About time you guys chain her up and transport her to a mental asylum

1 Like

Re: Georgina Onuoha Slammed By Enitan Robert, Kemi Olunloyo's Son by Cyriloha(m): 10:00pm On Feb 18, 2017
manu1:

Cursed people.

Take time on how you describe other people
Re: Georgina Onuoha Slammed By Enitan Robert, Kemi Olunloyo's Son by humbleself242(m): 10:01pm On Feb 18, 2017
Ur MAMA no get sense u too no get...Na wa for una family
Re: Georgina Onuoha Slammed By Enitan Robert, Kemi Olunloyo's Son by lastmaster(m): 10:03pm On Feb 18, 2017
Those that lives in glass house don't throw stones
Re: Georgina Onuoha Slammed By Enitan Robert, Kemi Olunloyo's Son by Biggcake: 10:03pm On Feb 18, 2017
Oyind17:
Good for that busybody Georgina
Dont mind the sex starved iidiots..
Re: Georgina Onuoha Slammed By Enitan Robert, Kemi Olunloyo's Son by rasco2000me: 10:05pm On Feb 18, 2017
dorry62:

All of them are mad
. MY BROTHER TALK TO UR MOTHER TO STOP ALL THIS NONSENSE SHE TALK SBOUT PASTOR ADEBOYE'GEOGINAL' NOW OJO TEL HER TO RESPECT HERSELF

1 Like

Re: Georgina Onuoha Slammed By Enitan Robert, Kemi Olunloyo's Son by theway83: 10:07pm On Feb 18, 2017
they should test two of them brain,I mean mother and son.
Re: Georgina Onuoha Slammed By Enitan Robert, Kemi Olunloyo's Son by Foxxybrown: 10:15pm On Feb 18, 2017
theway83:
they should test two of them brain,I mean mother and son.

No need for test on Kemi. She is a certified nutcase, they already conducted her psychiatric evaluation in Canada before she was deported after she attacked a police officer.

1 Like

Re: Georgina Onuoha Slammed By Enitan Robert, Kemi Olunloyo's Son by freecocoa(f): 10:15pm On Feb 18, 2017
Georginia is a mugu for the birthday note, face your opponent squarely, weakass mgbeke.

See how one yeye woman just dey floor you, you still dey want famzy, nonsense!
Re: Georgina Onuoha Slammed By Enitan Robert, Kemi Olunloyo's Son by yedidiah(m): 10:18pm On Feb 18, 2017
Childish boy reporting to his mother.
Re: Georgina Onuoha Slammed By Enitan Robert, Kemi Olunloyo's Son by KanwuliaExtra: 10:19pm On Feb 18, 2017
Georgina fa nor know her territory.
After you went to Ibadan to with thugs to arrest abi beat up his mom for your thrash fight on instagra-gra? grin

You tink say na NL pickin she born? grin
Pikin wey know know im mamma or papa h-enemies go chop poison DIE ke.

Kudos dear young man. Your mamma raised you right.

Beware of dem "sneaky religious" worrrrrrrms. cheesy

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EujbG0Kiq2U#

3 Likes

Re: Georgina Onuoha Slammed By Enitan Robert, Kemi Olunloyo's Son by dvee2: 10:20pm On Feb 18, 2017
Instead of you to take your mum to psychiatric hospital, you are there blabbing. Is it until she goes naked on the street before you know she is mad?

2 Likes

Re: Georgina Onuoha Slammed By Enitan Robert, Kemi Olunloyo's Son by Nobody: 10:21pm On Feb 18, 2017
Khd95:
Like mother like son.

Awon arrogant weyrey
Iya Weyrey Omo Werey.
Re: Georgina Onuoha Slammed By Enitan Robert, Kemi Olunloyo's Son by MOSICATED5(m): 10:23pm On Feb 18, 2017
So he dey pain? Let Ur mom apologise to all d people she has offended

3 Likes

Re: Georgina Onuoha Slammed By Enitan Robert, Kemi Olunloyo's Son by Yyeske(m): 10:24pm On Feb 18, 2017
Mad people everywhere you go

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Niniola: "I Broke My Tooth & Almost Took My Life" / Chacha Eke Pregnant With 4th Child, Says That's Reason For Her Bipolar Disorder / Singer Iyanya Smiles As A Lady Massages His Seductive Abs(pic)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 59
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.