Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,297 members, 7,836,299 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 03:47 AM

Chocolate City Boss, Audu Maikori Released (photos) - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Chocolate City Boss, Audu Maikori Released (photos) (27451 Views)

Audu Maikori Sues Governor El-rufai For N10billion Following His Arrest / Audu Maikori Arrested By The Police / Southern Kaduna Killings: Audu Maikori Apologizes For Posting False Infor (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Chocolate City Boss, Audu Maikori Released (photos) by firstolalekan(m): 8:28pm On Feb 18, 2017
So

1 Like

Re: Chocolate City Boss, Audu Maikori Released (photos) by vatiqan(m): 8:29pm On Feb 18, 2017
Lagos bus; one chance. Naim we don enter for Naija.
Re: Chocolate City Boss, Audu Maikori Released (photos) by curvilicious: 8:30pm On Feb 18, 2017
First what did he comment that sent to dss net?
Re: Chocolate City Boss, Audu Maikori Released (photos) by martineverest(m): 8:30pm On Feb 18, 2017
justicee4all:

Shut the fkup this herds man are complet nuisance my friend is lame (his leg got amputated) because he was defending his late father's land from those lunatic fulani men who do nothing but destroy his poor mothers crops

They dagger his leg with poisonous dagger and guess what his the only son of the family

Dint just type bull shit because you have the privilege to
how does ur friend with one leg relate with maikoris's arrest
Re: Chocolate City Boss, Audu Maikori Released (photos) by texazzpete(m): 8:31pm On Feb 18, 2017
kennynelcon:
He looks frightened angry grin grin

I have decided to beleive in myself, and not the govt, so help me God

How the heck does he look 'frightened' in any of those photos?
Re: Chocolate City Boss, Audu Maikori Released (photos) by justicee4all: 8:32pm On Feb 18, 2017
firstolalekan:
So

Lollll
Re: Chocolate City Boss, Audu Maikori Released (photos) by martineverest(m): 8:38pm On Feb 18, 2017
Ontarget:
All these bigman style arrest. Police will come to your house and you smile with them and enter an SUV together. But if you are poor man police will hold you by the belt region and drag you into a pickup truck.
and the poor nairalanders will still support this rich/popular nigerians style of arrest

2 Likes

Re: Chocolate City Boss, Audu Maikori Released (photos) by Adeolasedick24: 8:39pm On Feb 18, 2017
madridguy:
Go and sin no more.
[color=#770077][/color]Hmm Wellcome
Re: Chocolate City Boss, Audu Maikori Released (photos) by Eluwilussit(m): 8:54pm On Feb 18, 2017
MadeInTokyo:
grin

Thunder fire this Buhari led Government, how many Fulani herdsmen have they arrested for the genocide going on Southern Kaduna?

They are not Nigerians. From Libya, Senegal, Mali and the diaspora. grin grin grin grin grin. Guess UN charter of Rights covers them. Hypocrisy go kill them.
Re: Chocolate City Boss, Audu Maikori Released (photos) by charlesucheh(m): 9:10pm On Feb 18, 2017
Shebi una mouth dey lick abi?

Re: Chocolate City Boss, Audu Maikori Released (photos) by Tenplet(m): 9:13pm On Feb 18, 2017
A good friend and a humble man i know no one will believe ur own side of de stori
Re: Chocolate City Boss, Audu Maikori Released (photos) by franchuks(m): 9:32pm On Feb 18, 2017
It is very sad... Picking up those who used strong words against the killings. Time will tell
Re: Chocolate City Boss, Audu Maikori Released (photos) by firo08(m): 9:38pm On Feb 18, 2017
madridguy:
Go and sin no more.
don't you think you are stupid? Idiot
Re: Chocolate City Boss, Audu Maikori Released (photos) by azimibraun: 9:40pm On Feb 18, 2017
See how the police man sitting by the APC No send am.. who Hate preacher epp?
Re: Chocolate City Boss, Audu Maikori Released (photos) by ufuosman(m): 10:29pm On Feb 18, 2017
Make I close mouth make dss no dive me
Re: Chocolate City Boss, Audu Maikori Released (photos) by ancientbanana: 11:38pm On Feb 18, 2017
Abdulsalaam9:
Better next time he will check his head b4 posting any False newsBetter next time he will check his head b4 posting any False newsBetter next time he will check his head b4 posting any False news
are u saying there were no killings in southern Kaduna? Pls let's think lik ppl.
Re: Chocolate City Boss, Audu Maikori Released (photos) by ancientbanana: 11:39pm On Feb 18, 2017
azimibraun:
See how the police man sitting by the APC No send am.. who Hate preacher epp?
u evil defender
Re: Chocolate City Boss, Audu Maikori Released (photos) by luvinhubby(m): 11:41pm On Feb 18, 2017
Stupid Buhari administration, tried arresting Suleiman and ended up making him a global hero, even Washington mayor invited him to come pray with Trump in White house.

Today he arrests Maikori whom I am getting to know today and I just followed him on Twitter.
Re: Chocolate City Boss, Audu Maikori Released (photos) by mindtricks: 6:29am On Feb 19, 2017
Reports of arrests of those who are deeply pained by the massacre and react to the core issue of mass killings of the innocent Kaduna people, yet no sign of arrest by the same police or army of the murderers who themselves have killed the hundreds of Kaduna people.

Government is comfortable that the killers are free afterall, and we think govt is getting it right.
Re: Chocolate City Boss, Audu Maikori Released (photos) by mindtricks: 6:34am On Feb 19, 2017
ednut1:
People shud learn not to post crap. Bloggers too bewarned . But are cattle rustlers, bad eggs in miyetti/herdsmen group above prosecution

Govt has made them free to do as they wish, by not making such public examples of where they are caught and prosecuted. If govt were serious about it, it shouldnt any more difficutl for them to nail the killers and send strong signals that such is not tolerated.
Re: Chocolate City Boss, Audu Maikori Released (photos) by nurusystem(m): 6:40am On Feb 19, 2017
KenModi:
Na God go punish Buhari and the stupid DSS.

How many fulani herdsmen dem don arrest since d Kaduna killings start

Instead dem dey go after people wey don tire to tak dia nonsense!

DSS leave innocent citizens and go after criminals!
Jaundice back to sender.
Re: Chocolate City Boss, Audu Maikori Released (photos) by lankypinky: 7:18am On Feb 19, 2017
martineverest:
all these idiots on nairaland claiming that they are civilised because of cheap chinese phones and data that have replaced their sense of reasoning,do u all realise that america,EU and facebook are battling to curb fake news mongers?are u all more civilised than them?

Our artistes/celebrities just shown how dumb they are.....recently madonna made a not-too-inciteful comment on trump.she quickly clarify her self in order not to avoid arrest

Audu Maikori did delete d post and apologize earlier on.....I don't knw y d DSS is making a fuss out of it
Re: Chocolate City Boss, Audu Maikori Released (photos) by martineverest(m): 10:35am On Feb 19, 2017
lankypinky:

Audu Maikori did delete d post and apologize earlier on.....I don't knw y d DSS is making a fuss out of it
what if it has caused an uproar or riot?
Re: Chocolate City Boss, Audu Maikori Released (photos) by KenModi(m): 11:01am On Feb 19, 2017
nurusystem:

Jaundice back to sender.

Why am I no surprised this is coming from a Northerner
Re: Chocolate City Boss, Audu Maikori Released (photos) by Mutuwa(m): 11:30am On Feb 19, 2017
martineverest:
all these idiots on nairaland claiming that they are civilised because of cheap chinese phones and data that have replaced their sense of reasoning,do u all realise that america,EU and facebook are battling to curb fake news mongers?are u all more civilised than them?

Our artistes/celebrities just shown how dumb they are.....recently madonna made a not-too-inciteful comment on trump.she quickly clarify her self in order not to avoid arrest

Have you not realised that the Ediots resident on nairaland are love children?from their comments you should know that they really careless if the country plunge into an ocean of gore,because they live a loveless life.
Re: Chocolate City Boss, Audu Maikori Released (photos) by chccho(m): 1:00pm On Feb 19, 2017
martineverest:
i really pity the poor and wretchhed nairalanders and nigerians in general that are supporting the release of these offenders.

Do u all realise that he was released based on his popularity....if he was a commoner,he would have been detained
You are worse than a wretched nairalander,U are even tattered one too...I wonder what exactly your point is and what gives u the audacity to call a human just like u a wretched or poor

(1) (2) (Reply)

Flavour, 2Baba, Wizkid, Banky W, Tekno & Okocha At One Africa Music Fest In UK / Ibinabo Fiberesima Grantel Bail By Court Of Appeal / Meet Chukwudi Ezenwa, Chairman Of GSS Group, Architect And Filmmaker

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.