Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,955 members, 7,821,355 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 11:49 AM

See The Naughty Things This Girls Where Doing In Nightclub In Benin /photos 18+ - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / See The Naughty Things This Girls Where Doing In Nightclub In Benin /photos 18+ (24584 Views)

Why Do Some Girls Where Anklets In PH? / Hot Female DJ At Club Joker In Benin (Photos) / This Girls Curvy Thighs Will Make You Go Wet- See Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

See The Naughty Things This Girls Where Doing In Nightclub In Benin /photos 18+ by papabiz(m): 8:18pm On Feb 18, 2017
From smoking heavily, drinking, dirty-dancing and eventually s*x were the activities of some South-south ladies at the popular Club Joker in Benin City over the busy week.
Its the beehive of activities for the men with the fat pockets as several ladies in the pleasure industry troop in to enjoy the 'Floyd Mayweather' idea of life despite the biting economic recession crippling Nigeria.
Expensive drinks are popped and other ostentatious activities are engaged in to the fulfilment of the nightcrawlers who just want to have fun at any expensive cost.
These photos cover just a bit of what the camera could picture of the questionable activties of young ladies at the nightclub in Edo State.

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: See The Naughty Things This Girls Where Doing In Nightclub In Benin /photos 18+ by papabiz(m): 8:19pm On Feb 18, 2017
End time night club

1 Like

Re: See The Naughty Things This Girls Where Doing In Nightclub In Benin /photos 18+ by chuks34(m): 8:20pm On Feb 18, 2017
Keep it up sister Nd brother

1 Like

Re: See The Naughty Things This Girls Where Doing In Nightclub In Benin /photos 18+ by Nobody: 8:21pm On Feb 18, 2017
It's like OP is deluded.

Do you want them to be reading Novel?

19 Likes

Re: See The Naughty Things This Girls Where Doing In Nightclub In Benin /photos 18+ by Realcash224(m): 8:34pm On Feb 18, 2017
hm.....

1 Like 1 Share

Re: See The Naughty Things This Girls Where Doing In Nightclub In Benin /photos 18+ by papabiz(m): 8:49pm On Feb 18, 2017
YoungRichRuler:
It's like OP is deluded.

But this one too much na

2 Likes

Re: See The Naughty Things This Girls Where Doing In Nightclub In Benin /photos 18+ by Nobody: 8:56pm On Feb 18, 2017
papabiz:

But this one too much na

Night club is not for decency.
I've not been there before but what do you expect?

3 Likes

Re: See The Naughty Things This Girls Where Doing In Nightclub In Benin /photos 18+ by MarkGeraldo(m): 1:20am On Feb 19, 2017
ive gat pussy in my mouth, I'm just lost of wordsgrin
Re: See The Naughty Things This Girls Where Doing In Nightclub In Benin /photos 18+ by Leriebloom(f): 1:25am On Feb 19, 2017
No words
Re: See The Naughty Things This Girls Where Doing In Nightclub In Benin /photos 18+ by faith551(m): 1:48am On Feb 19, 2017
Imagine this is like getting frustrated with ppl reading in a library, and what was the innocent photographer doing??.
Everything in Nigeria is confused
Government confused
Citizens confused
even the weather is confused. Op goan and sleep pls

1 Like

Re: See The Naughty Things This Girls Where Doing In Nightclub In Benin /photos 18+ by Nobody: 6:38am On Feb 19, 2017
It's a nightclub for fùck's sake. I dont know what y'all expecting to see.
People praying?

1 Like

Re: See The Naughty Things This Girls Where Doing In Nightclub In Benin /photos 18+ by ajasa4link: 7:44am On Feb 19, 2017
In recent times I've been reading stories and seeing pictures of club joker online detailing activities of how night life is being run there. Sincerely all this posts are not achieving anything other than making the club more popular. In fact most night life lovers reading this are definitely making plans of balling in that club anytime they enter B. side.

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: See The Naughty Things This Girls Where Doing In Nightclub In Benin /photos 18+ by mikeyung71(m): 9:22am On Feb 19, 2017
Who tha F#*k is the photographer? #SaintFoto! #bullshit
Re: See The Naughty Things This Girls Where Doing In Nightclub In Benin /photos 18+ by Nobody: 9:37am On Feb 19, 2017
Babzilla:
It's a nightclub for fùck's sake. I dont know what y'all expecting to see.
People praying?

The ignorance of our people is alarming .. this is what they concern themselves with WHAT WOMEN ARE DOING ! lol
Hence y the country is a mess ... which other country give a F what goes down in clubs it is a CLUB .. something suppose go down lol

I tire men.... they carry religion for head yet they are the most judgmental people i know ..

4 Likes

Re: See The Naughty Things This Girls Where Doing In Nightclub In Benin /photos 18+ by Einl(m): 10:18am On Feb 19, 2017
Op ...why your angst against the women only?? Didn't you see any man there?

And for fcck's sake...it's a nightclub. They rock each other, drink, smoke and become sexual.

And you are complaining??

Come Abuja make I carry you go strip club.

I wonder what you'll write/ say about that...lol.

2 Likes

Re: See The Naughty Things This Girls Where Doing In Nightclub In Benin /photos 18+ by Alvino1(m): 10:28am On Feb 19, 2017
It'll always seem as though they are having fun, while they are unknownly wasting their youthful days (a planning age) until when old age comes nd their rose tatoos shrinks into Ugu leaves with no achievement(s) at all, then they'll either start blaming their village people or the (innocent) devil...
Re: See The Naughty Things This Girls Where Doing In Nightclub In Benin /photos 18+ by Oduduwaa: 10:49am On Feb 19, 2017
Its a nite club...... A NITE CLUB!!
GOSH ALL THIS BAD BELLE PPL PLENTY OO
Re: See The Naughty Things This Girls Where Doing In Nightclub In Benin /photos 18+ by deathstroke(m): 10:54am On Feb 19, 2017
My best club in benin cheesy

1 Like

Re: See The Naughty Things This Girls Where Doing In Nightclub In Benin /photos 18+ by Phonefanatic: 11:04am On Feb 19, 2017
Alvino1:
It'll always seem as though they are having fun, while they are unknownly wasting their youthful days (a planning age) until when old age comes nd their rose tatoos shrinks into Ugu leaves with no achievement(s) at all, then they'll either start blaming their village people or the (innocent) devil...

What makes you think you have better life plans than them or you think running around with CV means you are planning? Wealthy men club and have fun when necessary.

2 Likes

Re: See The Naughty Things This Girls Where Doing In Nightclub In Benin /photos 18+ by KillJoy62(m): 11:22am On Feb 19, 2017
edo girls are as bad as dis

2 Likes

Re: See The Naughty Things This Girls Where Doing In Nightclub In Benin /photos 18+ by Nobody: 11:24am On Feb 19, 2017
ajasa4link:
In recent times I've been reading stories and seeing pictures of club joker online detailing activities of how night life is being run there. Sincerely all this posts are not achieving anything other than making the club more popular. In fact most night life lovers reading this are definitely making plans of balling in that club anytime they enter B. side.
God bless you thats exactly how I felt looking at the pix. I havent clubbed in a while and was like "Jeez Im missing O" grin

1 Like

Re: See The Naughty Things This Girls Where Doing In Nightclub In Benin /photos 18+ by Nobody: 11:42am On Feb 19, 2017
Bumbae1:

The ignorance of our people is alarming .. this is what they concern themselves with WHAT WOMEN ARE DOING ! lol
Hence y the country is a mess ... which other country give a F what goes down in clubs it is a CLUB .. something suppose go down lol

I tire men.... they carry religion for head yet they are the most judgmental people i know ..
aaaa aaa sala malaku!!!I hail u!!!abeg sure say nor be christembassy u dey goI dey ya back ooo!!!
Re: See The Naughty Things This Girls Where Doing In Nightclub In Benin /photos 18+ by Nobody: 11:42am On Feb 19, 2017
Bumbae1:

1 Like

Re: See The Naughty Things This Girls Where Doing In Nightclub In Benin /photos 18+ by Nobody: 11:53am On Feb 19, 2017
Yeah there's a recession alright wink
Re: See The Naughty Things This Girls Where Doing In Nightclub In Benin /photos 18+ by Austeeenxx: 2:03pm On Feb 19, 2017
Dafuq were you expecting them to do inna nightclub? Speak in tongues?
Re: See The Naughty Things This Girls Where Doing In Nightclub In Benin /photos 18+ by firstking01(m): 2:43pm On Feb 19, 2017
And these are supposed future wives/husbands and leadersundecided
Re: See The Naughty Things This Girls Where Doing In Nightclub In Benin /photos 18+ by Lovechyld101(m): 3:02pm On Feb 19, 2017
papabiz:
From smoking heavily, drinking, dirty-dancing and eventually s*x were the activities of some South-south ladies at the popular Club Joker in Benin City over the busy week.
Its the beehive of activities for the men with the fat pockets as several ladies in the pleasure industry troop in to enjoy the 'Floyd Mayweather' idea of life despite the biting economic recession crippling Nigeria.
Expensive drinks are popped and other ostentatious activities are engaged in to the fulfilment of the nightcrawlers who just want to have fun at any expensive cost.
These photos cover just a bit of what the camera could picture of the questionable activties of young ladies at the nightclub in Edo State.
Op this is a normal occurance in any club go to Rumors, liquid lounge or quilox Every weekend Club joker club joker go and pay for front page advert and stop all this stylish advert for the club
Re: See The Naughty Things This Girls Where Doing In Nightclub In Benin /photos 18+ by ufuosman(m): 3:05pm On Feb 19, 2017
dere business,there concern. non of my business
Re: See The Naughty Things This Girls Where Doing In Nightclub In Benin /photos 18+ by coolestofall(m): 3:23pm On Feb 19, 2017
YoungRichRuler:
It's like OP is deluded.

I don't understand d guy. I guess dat is why dey call it night club not night vigil or night class.

1 Like

Re: See The Naughty Things This Girls Where Doing In Nightclub In Benin /photos 18+ by Alvino1(m): 4:22pm On Feb 19, 2017
Phonefanatic:

What makes you think you have better life plans than them or you think running around with CV means you are planning? Wealthy men club and have fun when necessary.

Not trying to join issues with u, but i wnt 2 correct u on the following.
1. I never said i had a better life plan than any1, but i dnt tnk parting during planting season is a good plan 4 harvest... (i stand 2 be corrected, depending on hw u were brought up)
2. I'm nt dzputing the fact that "wealthy" people club, if u really know the meaning of the word "wealthy" i doubt if u would'v brought it up.. (no offence)
Lastly i'm not running around with my C.V.
Thank you.

1 Like

Re: See The Naughty Things This Girls Where Doing In Nightclub In Benin /photos 18+ by rattlesnake(m): 5:10pm On Feb 19, 2017
Some ladies actually go there smh
Re: See The Naughty Things This Girls Where Doing In Nightclub In Benin /photos 18+ by Nobody: 5:39pm On Feb 19, 2017
YoungRichRuler:
It's like OP is deluded.
I wonder oooo,

(1) (2) (Reply)

My Girl Friend Told Me She Was A Virgin For 5 Years But Now Says She's Unsure? / I Am Slim With Big Boobs But Afraid I May Grow Fat Later (here Is A Pic Of Me) / What Drugs Can I Take To Last Longer On Bed?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.