Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,059 members, 7,838,692 topics. Date: Friday, 24 May 2024 at 08:02 AM

The Girls' Guide PART 2. "For Guys Only" - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / The Girls' Guide PART 2. "For Guys Only" (3281 Views)

"I Have Slept With 88.8% Of The Girls I Met Online. Girls Are Just Useless”- Guy / Photo Of A Young Man, His Cassava & The Girls Got People Talking / Ugandan Man Shares Photos Of All The Girls He Has Slept With On Facebook (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Girls' Guide PART 2. "For Guys Only" by donMIG(m): 9:16pm On Mar 26, 2017
A dope thread!
Re: The Girls' Guide PART 2. "For Guys Only" by TWOYANSH: 9:17pm On Mar 26, 2017
sotall:
oya....come and finish this drama or else..... I will drive to third mainland bridge....... you know what that means?

grin...abeg ooo
Re: The Girls' Guide PART 2. "For Guys Only" by TWOYANSH: 9:41pm On Mar 26, 2017
THE LORD IS MY SHEPHERD, I SHALL NOT WANT....EVEN THOUGH I WALK THROUGH...........

At that moment, e be like say dem pour me cold water. All the pride, stubbornness, fly leave me. My eye clear. I was in deep poo.

Should I enter back, should I run...no, I can't run, this laptop is kind of heavy, I wasn't putting on belt on my baggy jean. Let Angel so so just blow the trumpet self. I don die today. I was thinking so fast. Different thoughts flooded my head..*my brain wey no kuku get beta drainage system*

"You dey maaaaad *the lunatic stressed the mad*...I say make you enta here" He thundered.
Sorry sir, I'm coming.
"Who be your sir, dem neva sir your head before abi"

I walked back in.

Interrogator --- So na you wan rape my shima abi

Me: No sir, *remembered about the "sir" warning*...erm, NO bros.

Interrogator --- my babe kon dey lie now abi

*my legs started to fail me...my knees started shaking...a minute ago, my nose was clear, where s this catarrh coming from....I started to sweat on my nose*

Me: bros, I no fit rape...my tin no dey get network since I small...I don go different hospital, ....I suppose dey go vigil for chapel now self....I just wan....

FIGURE UNKNOWN ---- Shut up dere. Your papa, e be like say u think say we dey play here abi

Interrogator--- You think say na joking matter shey....wetin u hold for hand??

*Dis laptop no be my own o... Thomas go kill me, na me dey curse D laptop pass. I usually call the laptop "power bank". I even collected it from his bag just to charge my phone...now,....now....if I release am......God abeg*....I thought.
Re: The Girls' Guide PART 2. "For Guys Only" by Jodha(f): 9:49pm On Mar 26, 2017
lefulefu:
i no need biro and jottercheesy.i dey put everything inside my headcheesy.but dis one wey op dey solve calculus for babe matter and dey make am look complexcheesy.e no suppose complex like d way op dey make us look am.anyway na d story about d one wey he be dey write about d babe wey he dey track but wey come ignore am then finally speak yoruba to am....na im me be dey followcheesy. @op op come and be finishing ur storycheesy.
m

Update don come.. Coman look grin grin
Re: The Girls' Guide PART 2. "For Guys Only" by MUSACALLY(m): 10:03pm On Mar 26, 2017
Bros TwoYash.... I dey follow your thread Bumpa to Fender
Re: The Girls' Guide PART 2. "For Guys Only" by Segunagagu(m): 3:03pm On Mar 27, 2017
Loool
Re: The Girls' Guide PART 2. "For Guys Only" by Nobody: 3:14pm On Mar 27, 2017
TWOYANSH:
[color=#990000]
interesting.Continue bro grin.
Re: The Girls' Guide PART 2. "For Guys Only" by Nobody: 7:53pm On Mar 27, 2017
Lemme follow this thread codedly.
I have learned alot from the likes of hardon and ILegend plenty plenty sha.
Re: The Girls' Guide PART 2. "For Guys Only" by TWOYANSH: 9:30pm On Mar 27, 2017
ANYTHING CAN HAPPEN... ANYTHING

When the interrogator whom I presume is their boss asked me what I was holding in my hand, I was dumb struck. I swear, I couldn't talk.

"Shebi your mouth was running outside, what is now happening?", Jezebel asked.

"Oboy, I say wetin you dey hold, you wan hide am abi", the interrogator asked again.
I was still trying to come in terms with the question. I know their type, them wan obtain me.

"Bros, abeg, I fit make call?", I managed to say.

"You wan call person wey go dig your grave abi, idiot"... He cursed.

Swagger boy, go collect wetin dey im hand...one of them commanded.

That moment, I wished that I was with hot shit inside nylon...chaiii

Re: The Girls' Guide PART 2. "For Guys Only" by TWOYANSH: 9:46pm On Mar 27, 2017
As the "swagger boy" walked towards me, his outline became clearer. He was a little boy. So little compared to me. Person wey I go beat craze comot im body on a normal day.

He did something that shocked me.

As he got to me, he gave me a knock on my head...hot one...e enta die.
"Shebi na you wan rape bros babe...see your big head"

I just swallow spit...I swear, the saliva no gree pass my throat.

"Bros, na lappy ooo"...he said again excitedly.
" collect am sharparly"...the supposed boss replied.

"Leave the lappy na....I say make you leave am, swagger boy said dragging it with me.
" You wan spoil am, leave am na.......*another knock on my head*....

I don't know when I left the laptop, rubbing my head with my fingers trying to alleviate the pain.

"You for no leave am......*he went deep into the class, became a figure again*

The next thing I heard was.....

(1) (2) (Reply)

The Best Way For A Lady To Say 'no' / I Am Fast Becoming Gay / The Best Time I Enjoyed My Husband Is When His Broke Why?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.