Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,306 members, 7,815,558 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 02:29 PM

6 Things You Didn’t Know You Could Do With Google - Webmasters (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / 6 Things You Didn’t Know You Could Do With Google (22421 Views)

5 HTML5 Attributes You Didn’t Imagine They Exist / How To Make Money With Google Adsense In Nigeria / Youtube Has A Secret ‘dark Mode’ You Didn’t Know Existed - See How To Activate (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 6 Things You Didn’t Know You Could Do With Google by xreal: 10:30am On Feb 19, 2017
e surprise me.

thanks for the info.

Re: 6 Things You Didn’t Know You Could Do With Google by CaroLyner(f): 10:54am On Feb 19, 2017
StupidYorubaFool:
you got any idea how I could activate font on my phone without rooting my device?
Step 1: First of all, install GO Launcher from Google Play Store or by clicking the the link
Step 2 : Secondly, install GO Launcher Fonts from the Play Store or by clicking the link. GO launcher fonts is an Amazing App that provides different fonts.
Step 3: Now you need to search for your favorite font in Go Launcher Fonts. Search it and download it.
Step 4: Open the Go Launcher App and from the home screen tap the Menu button at right corner. Now there select “Go Settings”
Step 5: Select the preferences from the menu then look for the font option
Step 6: Now you will see the list of fonts then select the font of your choice. You need to click on “Scan font” in order to see your downloaded fonts. You can manually put the font files to the path /sd card/GOlauncher Ex/fonts. After doing the changes, changes take place immediately without restarting the Phone.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: 6 Things You Didn’t Know You Could Do With Google by highwaist: 11:22am On Feb 19, 2017
Google didn't give correct answer, we're I can see weeding rice eat
Re: 6 Things You Didn’t Know You Could Do With Google by jeff1607(m): 11:58am On Feb 19, 2017
ITbomb:
Google CEO stopped by last week to give a lesson about how to succeed in life.

He dropped points like

Constantly Think About What To Do Next

Work With People That Keeps Pushing You

Even If You Fail, Wear It Like A Badge Of Honour

For more, click here to see 13-lessons-on-how-to-succeed-in-life

game of thrones
Re: 6 Things You Didn’t Know You Could Do With Google by StupidYorubaFool: 12:34pm On Feb 19, 2017
CaroLyner:
Step 1: First of all, install GO Launcher from Google Play Store or by clicking the the link
Step 2 : Secondly, install GO Launcher Fonts from the Play Store or by clicking the link. GO launcher fonts is an Amazing App that provides different fonts.
Step 3: Now you need to search for your favorite font in Go Launcher Fonts. Search it and download it.
Step 4: Open the Go Launcher App and from the home screen tap the Menu button at right corner. Now there select “Go Settings”
Step 5: Select the preferences from the menu then look for the font option
Step 6: Now you will see the list of fonts then select the font of your choice. You need to click on “Scan font” in order to see your downloaded fonts. You can manually put the font files to the path /sd card/GOlauncher Ex/fonts. After doing the changes, changes take place immediately without restarting the Phone.
thanks Guru. secondly pls how can I write in such italic fonts just the same way you wrote on ur signature
Re: 6 Things You Didn’t Know You Could Do With Google by CaroLyner(f): 12:40pm On Feb 19, 2017
StupidYorubaFool:
thanks Guru. secondly pls how can I write in such italic fonts just the same way you wrote on ur signature
Its a phone app.
Fancy text.
Re: 6 Things You Didn’t Know You Could Do With Google by StupidYorubaFool: 12:46pm On Feb 19, 2017
CaroLyner:
Its a phone app. Fancy text.
thanks a bunch. I appreciate

1 Like

Re: 6 Things You Didn’t Know You Could Do With Google by MrMontella(m): 1:05pm On Feb 19, 2017
you can also tell the current time with Google

Re: 6 Things You Didn’t Know You Could Do With Google by francotunsco: 1:29pm On Feb 19, 2017
Google is over rated. I just asked google what i ate in the morning and it failed. Ifa would have got it easily. Ifa olokun a soro dayo, a tori eni ti o sunwon se...
Re: 6 Things You Didn’t Know You Could Do With Google by EternalTruth: 12:09am On Feb 21, 2017
CaroLyner:
Its a phone app.
Fancy text.
Ђ€ℓℓ๏
Re: 6 Things You Didn’t Know You Could Do With Google by KwessiStewie(m): 1:29am On Feb 24, 2017
great.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Jack Dorsey Visits Nigeria (Pictures) / Nairalander Receives Award On Behalf Of Nairaland (photos) / Mark Zuckerberg Bags Honorary Doctorate Degree From Harvard University (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.