Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,304 members, 7,836,320 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 04:48 AM

Reno Omokri Blasts Adeosun "A Polytechnic Graduate As Finance Minister" - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Reno Omokri Blasts Adeosun "A Polytechnic Graduate As Finance Minister" (49188 Views)

Reno Omokri Blasts President Buhari Over Speech On Plateau Killings / Reno Omokri Blasts Osinbajo For Not Speaking Up For Christians. Nigerians React / "Mr President, I Am Not Lazy" - Plateau Polytechnic Graduate Who Makes Snacks (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Reno Omokri Blasts Adeosun "A Polytechnic Graduate As Finance Minister" by xerxes456(m): 5:54pm On Feb 19, 2017
Kai... old stale news... lazy bloggers looking for cheap recognition http://dailypost.ng/2016/11/24/polytechnic-graduate-adeosun-finance-minister-begging-recession-reno-omokri/...
Check the date...
Re: Reno Omokri Blasts Adeosun "A Polytechnic Graduate As Finance Minister" by ohasoup9(m): 5:55pm On Feb 19, 2017
For subbing polytechnics, Reno is the definition of a capital IDIOT

1 Like

Re: Reno Omokri Blasts Adeosun "A Polytechnic Graduate As Finance Minister" by francisbarrack(m): 5:56pm On Feb 19, 2017
C dis old n incompetent fool.

1 Like

Re: Reno Omokri Blasts Adeosun "A Polytechnic Graduate As Finance Minister" by Nobody: 5:58pm On Feb 19, 2017
Being a polytechnic graduate doesn't makes her less to her BSc graduate.

2 Likes

Re: Reno Omokri Blasts Adeosun "A Polytechnic Graduate As Finance Minister" by giftedben: 5:59pm On Feb 19, 2017
RENO OMOKRI, JONATHAN ’S SPECIAL ASSISTANT CAUGHT CIRCULATING FRAUD DOCUMENT. American Woman Accuses Reno Omokri Of Identity Theft.
Seriously Reno Omokri have been useless to Nigeria and united state.

2 Likes

Re: Reno Omokri Blasts Adeosun "A Polytechnic Graduate As Finance Minister" by Nobody: 5:59pm On Feb 19, 2017
Grown ass men talking shìt

1 Like

Re: Reno Omokri Blasts Adeosun "A Polytechnic Graduate As Finance Minister" by mayoor15(m): 6:03pm On Feb 19, 2017
bakynes:

East London University was formerly a Polytechnic before it was changed to a University. The school I went to in the UK as well was formerly a Polytechnic before it was turned to a University.

Not withstanding their quality of education there is well rated all over the world even far above American Universities.

The Reno guy is just a tribalist if not he won't absorb the main culprit of this bad exchange, which is the CBN Governor. He has the bulk of the blame as compared to the Minister of Finance and Minister of Budget and Planning.
You said what I wanted to say, for saying this, i finally agree with people that say the guy has brain touch cos I can see that he is mentally unstable, always trying to remain relevant, only God knows where GEJ found him, am sure he was one of those people that pulled GEJ administration down.

2 Likes

Re: Reno Omokri Blasts Adeosun "A Polytechnic Graduate As Finance Minister" by monerozi5590: 6:03pm On Feb 19, 2017
Reno this is gibbering..... What determines the exchange rate of a country's currency against the dollar?.... Is the demand for dollar... If the demand for dollar of a country is high it causes the dollar to rise against her currency.... of course dollar is the currency for global trade... the question is... What is causing the demand for dollar to be on the high in Nigeria.. The answer is simple... Importation..we import virtually everything.. If only we can balance the two... import and export... I think Naira will be strong against the dollar.... This is just my thought... please someone should educate me more

1 Like

Re: Reno Omokri Blasts Adeosun "A Polytechnic Graduate As Finance Minister" by AngelicBeing: 6:03pm On Feb 19, 2017
OLADD:
If this tweet is from Reno Omokri, I think he's ridiculously stupiid. The other day it was Adeyanju making a mess of himself with the Trump's inauguration tweet and now Reno is displaying how kindergarten and naïve he is. The institution attended does not really matter but one's depth of intellectual capability and cognitive experience. Adeosun is not underperforming because of her polytechnic background but dearth of experience required at presidency level coupled with entanglement with a vision-less leader. These are the guys that killed PDP indirectly with thoughtless talks.
cool tongue

1 Like

Re: Reno Omokri Blasts Adeosun "A Polytechnic Graduate As Finance Minister" by sapele914(m): 6:08pm On Feb 19, 2017
EastGold:
To all polytechnic graduates, this is a killer punch

I am crying for you already
Cry for yourself you half baked product of ASUU strikes,East London polytechnic or the so called best university in Nigeria which would you have preferred to attend?sorry I forgot you won't even qualify for a visitor's visa not to talk of a student visa lipsrsealed

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Reno Omokri Blasts Adeosun "A Polytechnic Graduate As Finance Minister" by bankylan: 6:11pm On Feb 19, 2017
OLADD:
If this tweet is from Reno Omokri, I think he's ridiculously stupiid. The other day it was Adeyanju making a mess of himself with the Trump's inauguration tweet and now Reno is displaying how kindergarten and naïve he is. The institution attended does not really matter but one's depth of intellectual capability and cognitive experience. Adeosun is not underperforming because of her polytechnic background but dearth of experience required at presidency level coupled with entanglement with a vision-less leader. These are the guys that killed PDP indirectly with thoughtless talks.

Graduates from Stanford can't be compared with those from Ekpoma.......School matters too bro.

2 Likes

Re: Reno Omokri Blasts Adeosun "A Polytechnic Graduate As Finance Minister" by Nobody: 6:12pm On Feb 19, 2017
vanbonattel:
APC and mediocrity are like twins.

Inferior president
Inferior finance minister
Inferior information minster
Inferior cabinet
Inferior policies
Inferior communication

Apc is a huge mistake.
Re: Reno Omokri Blasts Adeosun "A Polytechnic Graduate As Finance Minister" by texas1990(m): 6:12pm On Feb 19, 2017
omokiri or wateva ur name is called, u are very stupid were u not in this world wen a mere school cert older remove all of una the graduates from power, mumu people somebody like u surpose to cover ur face in shame!

1 Like

Re: Reno Omokri Blasts Adeosun "A Polytechnic Graduate As Finance Minister" by Nobody: 6:15pm On Feb 19, 2017
Well you cannot compare Harvard to a backwater UK polytechnic,if you want your economy to be the best,you hire the best brains not medicores,its not only kemi dalung who says spended,lai Mohammed who is all over the place like a cheap suit,you pay peanuts you get monkeys,his whole government are of all of quacks and medicores.that why there is zero FDI,naira is going the way of Zimbabwean dollars and Nigerians can not eat or buy drugs..like Clinton says,its not because we love or hate u,its the economy stcpid.

1 Like

Re: Reno Omokri Blasts Adeosun "A Polytechnic Graduate As Finance Minister" by phapi(m): 6:16pm On Feb 19, 2017
Can the Queen send back the dullard to us?

Re: Reno Omokri Blasts Adeosun "A Polytechnic Graduate As Finance Minister" by Kingbusssy(m): 6:18pm On Feb 19, 2017
mosisnho:
SSA to former President Goodluck Jonathan on social media matters Mr. Reno Omokri took to his twitter handle yesterday to blast polytechnic graduates and current minister of finance Mrs. Kemi Adeosun....see tweet by @renoomokri

https://mobile.twitter.com/renoomokri/status/832722838754713600

@renoomokri.......http://www.smartlinkzone.com/2017/02/reno-omokri-blasts-polytechnic.html

Graduating from polytechnic is a mistake
Abi what is he try to insinuate ?
Re: Reno Omokri Blasts Adeosun "A Polytechnic Graduate As Finance Minister" by Splashme: 6:19pm On Feb 19, 2017
vanbonattel:

Inferior president
Inferior cabinet
Inferior policies
Inferior communication

Apc is a huge mistake.
Re: Reno Omokri Blasts Adeosun "A Polytechnic Graduate As Finance Minister" by Skoopy(m): 6:22pm On Feb 19, 2017
Reno is so lame, even in his thoughts. So sad he lacks basic understanding as to what drives productivity and efficiency. Yet, he's a university graduate.

1 Like

Re: Reno Omokri Blasts Adeosun "A Polytechnic Graduate As Finance Minister" by AkumahTalk(m): 6:26pm On Feb 19, 2017
So an educated man like Reno still thinks Nigeria's economic problem is tied around one person. He needs to go back to school.
Re: Reno Omokri Blasts Adeosun "A Polytechnic Graduate As Finance Minister" by oluxy(m): 6:32pm On Feb 19, 2017
Descrimination. ...

So if he had been d president to nigeria, no polytechnic graduate would be in his cabinet?

Is it by school or by ideas?
Nigeria system believes in school yet the schools are not equipped n half done graduates are produced every year.

This man shuold speak like person with sense.
Let him fault buhari govt but leave weather one is graduate of polytechnic or any fucking schools.
Re: Reno Omokri Blasts Adeosun "A Polytechnic Graduate As Finance Minister" by ObadakiM: 6:34pm On Feb 19, 2017
Reno should place his head inbetween his legs in shame,we all know that GEJ govt was a mess.Is GEJ not a degree holder and a University product, why was he not able to tranform Nigeria? Also, attending a Polytechnic never makes one to be inferior, it depends on one's ability to think in-depth neither will a University or a Polytechnic do that for you.
Reno, should be ashamed once more to have criticized a higher institution of learning (he should know that Polytechnic in the UK then was nothing compare to the manner we run Polytechnic in Nigeria).
The school that Adeosun attended was once a Polytechnic ( over 80% of the Universities in the UK were once a Polytechnic ) so condemmning the Polytechnic as an entity shows he is a bad product of his institution, and he is not well exposed.He should also know that no Nigerian Universities can stand any of these former Polytechnics turned Universities.
Finally, the issue with the exchange rate in Nigeria is not fully Adeosun's fault , the governor of the central bank who is a degree holder and a University product has a lion share of the blame. So, Reno shld carry out his research properly before displaying his ignorance in public.
* Plz ignore any typo because this was done on my mobile*
Re: Reno Omokri Blasts Adeosun "A Polytechnic Graduate As Finance Minister" by akoko11: 6:44pm On Feb 19, 2017
Re: Reno Omokri Blasts Adeosun "A Polytechnic Graduate As Finance Minister" by Jesusloveyou: 6:44pm On Feb 19, 2017
BlackMbakara1:
He just said utter rubbish! If only one idiot can keep 9.8M dolls hidden somewhere and not doing any good to the economy, why won't the dollar exchange for 516?

Abeg Reno tell the other idiots to bring out our dollars and it will crash...basic economics. And a havard trained was borrowing to pay salaries at the twilight of that administration even when we had surplus. Fine nonsense!
9.8m dollars, is that money? We are talking about nothing less than 30tr that crash the economy to ground zero.

1 Like

Re: Reno Omokri Blasts Adeosun "A Polytechnic Graduate As Finance Minister" by Joyekpen: 6:44pm On Feb 19, 2017
OK where do you place dangote? Reno
Re: Reno Omokri Blasts Adeosun "A Polytechnic Graduate As Finance Minister" by toshmann(m): 6:44pm On Feb 19, 2017
People often think that having a british accent means wisdom. grin

No it is not tongue

1 Like

Re: Reno Omokri Blasts Adeosun "A Polytechnic Graduate As Finance Minister" by efela: 6:44pm On Feb 19, 2017
Is any thing bad to graduate from polytechnic to lead your country even the people that graduate from Havard University the they lead nigeria to any where. Is it the finance minister that is one problem. Reno you people loot this country dried and you people want us to feel that buhari is our problem.
Re: Reno Omokri Blasts Adeosun "A Polytechnic Graduate As Finance Minister" by Nobody: 6:47pm On Feb 19, 2017
I don't agree with him on this one...

He is beginning to talk too much these days, reno get sense ooo
Re: Reno Omokri Blasts Adeosun "A Polytechnic Graduate As Finance Minister" by Awoo88: 6:51pm On Feb 19, 2017
Kyase:
Reno the valid idiot....
Kemi and Buhari are the ones making Reno a smart man. In a very smart man. If I were a polytechnic graduate right now, I would be embarrassed and ashamed for Kemi
Re: Reno Omokri Blasts Adeosun "A Polytechnic Graduate As Finance Minister" by me69: 6:55pm On Feb 19, 2017
She has more experience than Okonjo iweala trust me. Okonjo iweala worked at world bank only while adeosun worked in the private sector and has gained lots of experience in the UK
Re: Reno Omokri Blasts Adeosun "A Polytechnic Graduate As Finance Minister" by me69: 6:57pm On Feb 19, 2017
vanbonattel:

Inferior president
Inferior cabinet
Inferior policies
Inferior communication

Apc is a huge mistake.
Where jona policies?
boko haram
Chibok girls
massive corruption
depleting reserves
impunity
Re: Reno Omokri Blasts Adeosun "A Polytechnic Graduate As Finance Minister" by Lightening: 7:00pm On Feb 19, 2017
OLADD:

So it is her depth of intellectual capability and cognitive experience that gas put Naira on a free fall? See stupid defence.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Buhari Sends Message To Fulani Herdsmen Over Northern Elders’ Directive / Imo: Justice Nweze Disagreed With The Lead Verdict & Gave A Dissenting Opinion / Supporters, Security Agents Scramble For Souvenirs At Tinubu Swearing-In (Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.