Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,260 members, 7,818,887 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 07:23 AM

Why I Let Bassey Suck My Tips- Cocoice - Celebrities (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Why I Let Bassey Suck My Tips- Cocoice (83620 Views)

#bbnaija : Cocoice Shares Sunday Picture / Ex-bbn Housemate, Cocoice Stuns In Bridal Inspired Photo Shoot / Soma Pictured With Davido And Cocoice's Father (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why I Let Bassey Suck My Tips- Cocoice by Superman7: 11:08pm On Feb 19, 2017
joseph1832ng:
and If you can't mind your business, why not bury your head in your ass instead of sounding stupid? undecided tongue
You are very stupid for quoting me and saying trash. If you quote me again, you will become more senseless than you are now.

1 Like

Re: Why I Let Bassey Suck My Tips- Cocoice by Dindondin(m): 11:09pm On Feb 19, 2017
policy12:
The truth is u are not redeemed yet by Christ. You smoke like kettle and u think u are a sis well that's a title...in the real sense a sis I doubt won't smoke and won't even go d extent of doing such game.

Tope olowoniyan Abu graduate I c u..
She deserve 40 days fasting for daring to mention RCCG.
So...she was Sarah by name. A RCCG member. What a disgrace to her & her relations. She's disowned until she repents

1 Like

Re: Why I Let Bassey Suck My Tips- Cocoice by IDPETER: 11:10pm On Feb 19, 2017
congrats for that.. We are not complaining o.. After all you both enjoyed the act ohh she feel guilty thats why she is making all this noises
Re: Why I Let Bassey Suck My Tips- Cocoice by IamLucy(f): 11:10pm On Feb 19, 2017
prettyboi1989:

dats d best way to deal with people who run their mouth online. d guy hasnt mentiond me since i dropped the bombshells
Dude's a sissyy. grin
Re: Why I Let Bassey Suck My Tips- Cocoice by Nobody: 11:12pm On Feb 19, 2017
IamLucy:
Dude's a sissyy. grin
lol
Re: Why I Let Bassey Suck My Tips- Cocoice by joseph1832ng: 11:13pm On Feb 19, 2017
Superman7:

You are very stupid for quoting me and saying trash. If you quote me again, you will become more senseless than you are now.
I believe you're the senseless one. You who can't smell the sh1t you've been fed from your toddler days is saying this nonsense, puhlease, leave before you hurt yourself.

You irritating bed bug! tongue

1 Like

Re: Why I Let Bassey Suck My Tips- Cocoice by zicoraads: 11:19pm On Feb 19, 2017
coolesmile:
What is the aim of The Big Brother Show?!
To suck breasts undecided

2 Likes

Re: Why I Let Bassey Suck My Tips- Cocoice by Superman7: 11:21pm On Feb 19, 2017
joseph1832ng:
I believe you're the senseless one. You who can't smell the sh1t you've been fed from your toddler days is saying this nonsense, puhlease, leave before you hurt yourself.

You irritating bed bug! tongue
You see, I warned you but you won't listen, can you now see that your last reply looks like it came from a mentally derailed person, it has started, if you quote me again, YOU WILL BE MORE CONFUSED THAN THIS!

1 Like

Re: Why I Let Bassey Suck My Tips- Cocoice by joseph1832ng: 11:29pm On Feb 19, 2017
Superman7:

You see, I warned you but you won't listen, can you now see that your last reply looks like it came from a mentally derailed person, it has started, if you quote me again, YOU WILL BE MORE CONFUSED THAN THIS!
My friend, you're the personification of a fool, made manifest in the skin of a demented human pile of devil worshipping piece of garbage.

If you with your sanctimonious shenanigans can't smell the puerile vibes emanating from that oxygen depraved thing you call a brain, then you're deader than a dead zombie.

Now shoo away, you self oozing piece of human garbage. tongue
Re: Why I Let Bassey Suck My Tips- Cocoice by Superman7: 11:34pm On Feb 19, 2017
joseph1832ng:
My friend, you're the personification of a fool, made manifest in the skin of a demented human pile of devil worshipping piece of garbage.

If you with your sanctimonious shenanigans can't smell the puerile vibes emanating from that oxygen depraved thing you call a brain, then you're deader than a dead zombie.

Now shoo away, you self oozing piece of human garbage. tongue

Craziest idiot I have met in 2017, may you remain very stupid all through this year with no cure again. you have wasted all your chances of getting healed. What a pity! It now takes you a longer time to reply, why? Are you searching for new drugs? NOTHING WILL CURE YOU AGAIN!

1 Like

Re: Why I Let Bassey Suck My Tips- Cocoice by joseph1832ng: 11:38pm On Feb 19, 2017
Superman7:

Craziest idiot I have met in 2017, may you remain very stupid all through this year with no cure again. you have wasted all your chances of getting healed. What a pity! It now takes you a longer time to reply, why? Are you searching for new drugs? NOTHING WILL CURE YOU AGAIN!
You're a full blown demented foolish fool.

You, who can't even coin simple English is speaking about reply? You're more demented than The Joker.

Now look here, you twisted un-educated bonobo monkey, you seem to revel in being a mentally disturbed bastard. Go to your pastor let him heal you from your foolishness and acute stupidity.

You sodomized demented beddbug!
Re: Why I Let Bassey Suck My Tips- Cocoice by Bitterleafsoup: 11:41pm On Feb 19, 2017
joseph1832ng:
Probably isn't any different from the ones you give when you prostitute from one political party to another.
grin grin grin
Re: Why I Let Bassey Suck My Tips- Cocoice by Superman7: 11:42pm On Feb 19, 2017
joseph1832ng:
You're a full blown demented foolish fool.

You, who can't even coin simple English is speaking about reply? You're more demented than The Joker.

Now look here, you twisted un-educated bonobo monkey, you seem to revel in being a mentally disturbed bastard. Go to your pastor let him heal you from your foolishness and acute stupidity.

You sodomized demented beddbug!
hahahahahaha.... Useless idiot is blowing grammar on nairaland, check his pocket, nothing, nothing and NOTHING...
Indebted fool that can't even pay up till 2020. After blowing all the grammar, you sleep on empty stomach, yet no money to buy drugs. I smell your frustration. take heart bro.

1 Like

Re: Why I Let Bassey Suck My Tips- Cocoice by joseph1832ng: 11:42pm On Feb 19, 2017
Bitterleafsoup:
grin grin grin
Howdy my loviest female Nairalander? grin wink

1 Like

Re: Why I Let Bassey Suck My Tips- Cocoice by Bitterleafsoup: 11:44pm On Feb 19, 2017
joseph1832ng:
Howdy my loviest female Nairalander? grin wink
Darling I am doing good. See your in here giving folks High BP grin
Re: Why I Let Bassey Suck My Tips- Cocoice by joseph1832ng: 11:46pm On Feb 19, 2017
Superman7:

hahahahahaha.... Useless idiot is blowing grammar on nairaland, check his pocket, nothing, nothing and NOTHING...
Indebted fool that can't even pay up till 2020. After blowing all the grammar, you sleep on empty stomach, yet no money to buy drugs. I smell your frustration. take heart bro.
How do you know I sleep on empty stomach? You must think I'm among your demented poverty miserable kind who live off the internet begging for mere survival.

Dude, lemme tell you this, you're a piss poor fool, a mentally depraved inconsequential under fed pig, and a gross illiterate.

Lemme educate you by dragging your impoverish more than foolish decayed flesh into the abyss of nothingness, let insanity rape you till you become the piss poor poverty demented ape your father made you to be.

You deceased rhinoceros.
Re: Why I Let Bassey Suck My Tips- Cocoice by joseph1832ng: 11:48pm On Feb 19, 2017
Bitterleafsoup:
Darling I am doing good. See your in here giving folks High BP grin
Nice to know.

I'm just messing with the illiterate. Many think they can just come on the internet and spew whatever they like.

It's my pleasure to suffer idiots like him for free. At no expense, I tell you. Lol. wink
Re: Why I Let Bassey Suck My Tips- Cocoice by Iskra: 11:49pm On Feb 19, 2017
oti o...shio jare...the next day she didnt even remember what happened...haba madam teflon nipples
Re: Why I Let Bassey Suck My Tips- Cocoice by Superman7: 11:50pm On Feb 19, 2017
joseph1832ng:
How do you know I sleep on empty stomach? You must I'm among your demented poverty miserable kind who live off the internet begging for mere survival.

Dude, lemme tell you this, you're a piss poor fool, a mentally depraved inconsequential under fed pig, and a gross illiterate.

Lemme educate you by dragging your impoverish more than foolish decayed flesh into the abyss of nothingness, let insanity rape you till you become the piss poor poverty demented ape your father made you to be.

You deceased rhinoceros.
I checked your profile and I saw illuminati's grave yard. Full of junks, no wonder the whole place started smelling the moment you came in. May you remain the dustbin of illuminati. Please reply fast, ARE YOU SLEEPING OR THERE ARE MANY JUNKS ON YOUR HEAD?

1 Like

Re: Why I Let Bassey Suck My Tips- Cocoice by joseph1832ng: 11:55pm On Feb 19, 2017
Superman7:

I checked your profile and I saw illuminati's grave yard. Full of junks, no wonder the whole place started smelling the moment you came in. May you remain the dustbin of illuminati. Please reply fast, ARE YOU SLEEPING OR THERE ARE MANY JUNKS ON YOUR HEAD?
You recalcitrant son of perdition. May your entire lineage be cursed with abysmal failure till they choke on it.

You, who can't even script simple words is talking about seeing illuminati symbols. I'm sure the demons in your village have started boiling you in that insanity pot they prepared for you.

Stupid mentally inbalance nincompoop. Be free from foolishness and let your brain free itself from the bed bug feeding on it.

You piss poor abhorrent piece of toe rag. You'll probably die of poverty and starvation and only worms will celebrate your death.

Demented lobotomize mosquito like you.
Re: Why I Let Bassey Suck My Tips- Cocoice by Superman7: 11:56pm On Feb 19, 2017
joseph1832ng:
You recalcitrant son of perdition. May your entire lineage be cursed with abysmal failure till they choke on it.

You, who can't even script simple words is talking about seeing illuminati symbols. I'm sure the demons in your village have started boiling you in that insanity pot they prepared for you.

Stupid mentally inbalance nincompoop. Be free from foolishness and let your brain free itself from the bed bug feeding on it.

You piss poor abhorrent piece of toe rag. You'll probably die of poverty and starvation and only worms will celebrate your death.

Demented lobotomize mosquito like you.

Go and die!
Be buried in Illuminati's graveyard. You're there already!

1 Like

Re: Why I Let Bassey Suck My Tips- Cocoice by joseph1832ng: 11:58pm On Feb 19, 2017
Superman7:

Go and die!
Be buried in Illuminati's graveyard. You're there already!
After you, loser! And kill your brothers and sisters while at it. I'm sure they're as demented and badly educated like you.

Twisted ape. Get lost, and stay lost. Nobody misses a fool.

Twerp.
Re: Why I Let Bassey Suck My Tips- Cocoice by Superman7: 11:59pm On Feb 19, 2017
joseph1832ng:
After you, loser! And kill your brothers and sisters while at it. I'm sure they're as demented and badly educated like you.

Twisted ape. Get lost, and stay lost. Nobody misses a fool.

Twerp.
You're dead already!
Be buried and don't return,
YOU WERE NEVER USEFUL!!
Re: Why I Let Bassey Suck My Tips- Cocoice by joseph1832ng: 12:03am On Feb 20, 2017
Superman7:

You're dead already!
Be buried and don't return,
YOU WERE NEVER USEFUL!!
Thankfully, I'm more useful than you. My sh1t has more use than you, who is less than useless, and less than worthless.

Mystified scallywag like you, die slow and choke on your foolishness. tongue

Loser!.
Re: Why I Let Bassey Suck My Tips- Cocoice by Superman7: 12:06am On Feb 20, 2017
joseph1832ng:
Thankfully, I'm more useful than you. My sh1t has more use than you, who is less than useless, and less than worthless.

Mystified scallywag like you, die slow and choke on your foolishness. tongue

Loser!.

hahahahaha....
Reading your reply, I saw your pain, so painful and you ended up this way.
What a pity! So sad that even in your poverty you're getting more frustrated by the day.
Sorry, I have no cure for you!

1 Like

Re: Why I Let Bassey Suck My Tips- Cocoice by Nickymezor(f): 12:08am On Feb 20, 2017
What a lame excuse undecided... Anyway na she sabi. Na her life finalli.
Re: Why I Let Bassey Suck My Tips- Cocoice by shegxyy(m): 12:17am On Feb 20, 2017
coolesmile:

An avenue for young black idiots to be praised for their immoral characters. Big Brother Naija is one of the clear examples of Nigerians throwing away the values and virtues we were taught and embracing 'civilisation' from the whites. So sad!!!

2 Likes

Re: Why I Let Bassey Suck My Tips- Cocoice by mindtricks: 12:34am On Feb 20, 2017
coolesmile:

Corrupt the youths, school them in the ways of immorality, deride our societal values, promote wierd western ways of living.

1 Like

Re: Why I Let Bassey Suck My Tips- Cocoice by joseph1832ng: 12:43am On Feb 20, 2017
Superman7:

hahahahaha....
Reading your reply, I saw your pain, so painful and you ended up this way.
What a pity! So sad that even in your poverty you're getting more frustrated by the day.
Sorry, I have no cure for you!
Oh shut up you demented misguided fool. You who can't even make any meaningful contributing here is talking about poverty.

You're a personified first class bastard, and a superflous twisted twerp.

I'm sure you have a meter you use in knowing who is frustrated and who's not? Why don't you use it on your deranged self and deranged house hold.

You demented chimpanzee. You're a sore loser. Honestly, I pity you. Life is really hard on you, that's why the internet is a safe haven for fools like you.

Loser poser. Get lost and die while you're at it.
Re: Why I Let Bassey Suck My Tips- Cocoice by toshmann(m): 3:59am On Feb 20, 2017
coolesmile:

blackylola:

Their aim is entertainment and rubbish

Wrong; their aim is to make money. Everything you watch is directed towards someone somewhere making money, lots amd lots of it.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Why I Let Bassey Suck My Tips- Cocoice by linearity: 5:24am On Feb 20, 2017
coolesmile:

Gee! why are you the only one left out of the loop on this?

It is to desensitize our sense of morality; to deafening the sense of guilty we once felt about things like these. It is happening and will happen and there is nothing anyone can do about it.

Your best strategy to survive or cope is to anticipate that it will be and just prepare for it, living in denial is not going to cut it; and fighting it will at most just delay it a few fractional years.

1 Like

Re: Why I Let Bassey Suck My Tips- Cocoice by africanusvu(m): 6:27am On Feb 20, 2017
;REDEEMED CHURCH OF GOD.?i said it.most of them ar in redeem winners.christ embasy.dominion.and other ;DADDY IN D LORD; believing pentecostal fellowship.shame to d founders of this fellowship.u must pay 4 d evil u ve done to d CHURCH:wit ur worldly FELLOWSHIP.which u nw call CHURCH.immaging.today.she is sister SARAH of reddemed church.tomorow she is IndecentStar COCOICE of BBNAIJA.just cos of 25m.and d worldly church wil realy celebrate her win when she giv them dia own share of 10% TITHE

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

"Mercy Aigbe Looking Like A Sex Doll" - Fan Reacts To Actress' New Picture / Top Ten Beautiful & Sexiest Young Nollywood Actresses 2017 / Tupac’s Murder: Keefe D Confesses As He Is Dying Of Cancer

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.