Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,658 members, 7,820,297 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 12:42 PM

Why I Let Bassey Suck My Tips- Cocoice - Celebrities (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Why I Let Bassey Suck My Tips- Cocoice (83622 Views)

#bbnaija : Cocoice Shares Sunday Picture / Ex-bbn Housemate, Cocoice Stuns In Bridal Inspired Photo Shoot / Soma Pictured With Davido And Cocoice's Father (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why I Let Bassey Suck My Tips- Cocoice by walosky(m): 6:27am On Feb 20, 2017
Tip abi na borbi....abeg make una helep me cos ayam not on da standing
Re: Why I Let Bassey Suck My Tips- Cocoice by xpool(m): 6:59am On Feb 20, 2017
Switup:
no no no. Ure rude. Dare her to strip naked before u or go more initimate with u. That'll be nice for her kinda person.
No no no, I dare her her to go nude in SAMBISA forest and shout shekau is an idiot

She is an ASHAWOO, cheap one for that matter, she has not only shown her parents that she is an Olosho but the whole world.
Before ASHAWOO no dey get uniform, but TOTO-ICE abi na coco-ice na the only ASHAWOO wey dey wear uniform.
Re: Why I Let Bassey Suck My Tips- Cocoice by xpool(m): 7:02am On Feb 20, 2017
Why do northern Muslims not participate in BBN,
see as Christians de disgrace the churches
Re: Why I Let Bassey Suck My Tips- Cocoice by Nobody: 8:53am On Feb 20, 2017
coolesmile:
What is the aim of The Big Brother Show?!

No aim, there is no benefits. The only beneficiary are the producers.
Re: Why I Let Bassey Suck My Tips- Cocoice by Mordyb: 9:00am On Feb 20, 2017
You know you have to come up with a better excuse on judgement day

1 Like

Re: Why I Let Bassey Suck My Tips- Cocoice by pchulo069(m): 9:43am On Feb 20, 2017
ayusco85:
Who cares pls

Nobody i swear.... lol
Re: Why I Let Bassey Suck My Tips- Cocoice by tobilobapaul(m): 10:06am On Feb 20, 2017
And na 1 guy go marry dis mumu
gradually we are losing our culture.
Re: Why I Let Bassey Suck My Tips- Cocoice by Ameekas(f): 10:09am On Feb 20, 2017
Nawa o Coco who kon dare you now? Anyways d deed has been done don't try to give unreasonable reasons...
Re: Why I Let Bassey Suck My Tips- Cocoice by ameh99: 10:52am On Feb 20, 2017
what exactly is she saying...seriously I am not understanding oh! grin
Re: Why I Let Bassey Suck My Tips- Cocoice by uvalued(m): 11:10am On Feb 20, 2017
coolesmile:
instead of having how people create things they ...i dont know what to say
Re: Why I Let Bassey Suck My Tips- Cocoice by Aragon: 12:02pm On Feb 20, 2017
coolesmile:

Good Question!
It actually started here in Holland sometime ago before they sold the Franchise to the United States... etc and then finally Africa. While I didn't actually followed it here in Holland back then, I actually saw the guy that won it at a post office.. No big deal. But it was when I visited Naija that my mouth dropped open to see the Cult like following. Both guys and girls totally addicted to it like their very lives depends on it. Most people here in Holland might have forgotten we ever had Big Brother here cos it was just one or two editions if I can remember properly, but in Africa it has been on for how long now? We just term to over do stuff. And like your very important question, "What is the aim of The Big Brother?"

1 Like

Re: Why I Let Bassey Suck My Tips- Cocoice by cheeboi(m): 3:40pm On Feb 20, 2017
this big brother thing self tire me na the only thing you go find for nairaland this days self angrythis big brother thing self tire me na the only thing you go find for nairaland this days self
Re: Why I Let Bassey Suck My Tips- Cocoice by cheeboi(m): 3:41pm On Feb 20, 2017
xpool:
Why do northern Muslims not participate in BBN,
see as Christians de disgrace the churches
god bless you my brother the need to stop this nonsense
Re: Why I Let Bassey Suck My Tips- Cocoice by danbrowndmf(m): 9:03pm On Feb 20, 2017
Llaykorn abet pm me make we talk. All your numbers by going through. Abet. Thanks.
Re: Why I Let Bassey Suck My Tips- Cocoice by Superman7: 10:39pm On Feb 20, 2017
joseph1832ng:
Oh shut up you demented misguided fool. You who can't even make any meaningful contributing here is talking about poverty.

You're a personified first class bastard, and a superflous twisted twerp.

I'm sure you have a meter you use in knowing who is frustrated and who's not? Why don't you use it on your deranged self and deranged house hold.

You demented chimpanzee. You're a sore loser. Honestly, I pity you. Life is really hard on you, that's why the internet is a safe haven for fools like you.

Loser poser. Get lost and die while you're at it.

You see, it took you a long while to reply, I can feel your frustration, poor man!
probably you died and woke up, yet they didn't receive any sense.
PLEASE DIE AGAIN AND WAKE UP IN TEN YEARS TIME, MAYBE A LITTLE DROP OF SENSE WILL ENTER YOUR USELESS BIG HEAD!!
Re: Why I Let Bassey Suck My Tips- Cocoice by joseph1832ng: 6:30am On Feb 21, 2017
Superman7:

You see, it took you a long while to reply, I can feel your frustration, poor man!
probably you died and woke up, yet they didn't receive any sense.
PLEASE DIE AGAIN AND WAKE UP IN TEN YEARS TIME, MAYBE A LITTLE DROP OF SENSE WILL ENTER YOUR USELESS BIG HEAD!!
You're a dull, dumb and very docile individual. I pity you.

If you have any atom of sense in that shellacked oxygen depraved brain of yours, you'd know you're a first class gnome.

Check the time of my last reply to you, and check the time you replied, it's easy to know who took forever to reply.

But not you, you who can't even comprehend simple English. Dude, you're a loser and a simpleton.

You're a frustrated nobody, I told you to get lost, didn't I? Now piss off and remain in the abyss of frustrated scallywags.

Simpleton.
Re: Why I Let Bassey Suck My Tips- Cocoice by Superman7: 10:09am On Feb 21, 2017
joseph1832ng:
You're a dull, dumb and very docile individual. I pity you.

If you have any atom of sense in that shellacked oxygen depraved brain of yours, you'd know you're a first class gnome.

Check the time of my last reply to you, and check the time you replied, it's easy to know who took forever to reply.

But not you, you who can't even comprehend simple English. Dude, you're a loser and a simpleton.

You're a frustrated nobody, I told you to get lost, didn't I? Now piss off and remain in the abyss of frustrated scallywags.

Simpleton.

DIE AND COME BACK IN TEN YEARS TIME.
MAKE SURE YOU RECEIVE SENSE BEFORE YOU COME BACK.
Re: Why I Let Bassey Suck My Tips- Cocoice by joseph1832ng: 10:12am On Feb 21, 2017
Superman7:

DIE AND COME BACK IN TEN YEARS TIME.
MAKE SURE YOU RECEIVE SENSE BEFORE YOU COME BACK.
After you, loser. Be sure to go for a lobotomy while you're at it, poser. tongue
Re: Why I Let Bassey Suck My Tips- Cocoice by Superman7: 10:42am On Feb 21, 2017
joseph1832ng:
After you, loser. Be sure to go for a lobotomy while you're at it, poser. tongue

I see you as a dead man already. remain dead until you receive sense.
Re: Why I Let Bassey Suck My Tips- Cocoice by joseph1832ng: 11:37am On Feb 21, 2017
Superman7:

I see you as a dead man already. remain dead until you receive sense.
Stop repeating yourself, you inglorious newt. You might choke on your own sh1t.

Remain a fool, fool. tongue
Re: Why I Let Bassey Suck My Tips- Cocoice by Superman7: 3:42pm On Feb 21, 2017
joseph1832ng:
Stop repeating yourself, you inglorious newt. You might choke on your own sh1t.

Remain a fool, fool. tongue

You see, you died, you couldn't wait to receive sense, yet you jumped out to comment on Nairaland. Can't you see how your comment is turning abnormal? spellings, senseless!
Simple advice you refused to take, can you see your life now?
Die again and give it some time.
hahahahahaha....
Re: Why I Let Bassey Suck My Tips- Cocoice by joseph1832ng: 3:48pm On Feb 21, 2017
Superman7:

You see, you died, you couldn't wait to receive sense, yet you jumped out to comment on Nairaland. Can't you see how your comment is turning abnormal? spellings, senseless!
Simple advice you refused to take, can you see your life now?
Die again and give it some time.
hahahahahaha....
You're an idiot, you know, then again, how will you know when you're a lobotomise nitwit belched from the rear end of a leprous ape.

Idiota! You should get a razor blade and slit your wrist so you'll know what nothingness feel like.

Then again, you should jump in front of a train so it will knock some sense into your more than senseless head.

You hunking junk of human waste. I believe you can't seem to comprehend just how mentally inerd you and your lineage is.

Foolish fool. Die from nonsense and remain dying, you senseless inglorious imp.
Re: Why I Let Bassey Suck My Tips- Cocoice by Superman7: 4:23pm On Feb 21, 2017
joseph1832ng:
You're an idiot, you know, then again, how will you know when you're a lobotomise nitwit belched from the rear end of a leprous ape.

Idiota! You should get a razor blade and slit your wrist so you'll know what nothingness feel like.

Then again, you should jump in front of a train so it will knock some sense into your more than senseless head.

You hunking junk of human waste. I believe you can't seem to comprehend just how mentally inerd you and your lineage is.

Foolish fool. Die from nonsense and remain dying, you senseless inglorious imp.

hahahahaha... someone who is dead already is still shouting "die"
Poor soul!
Re: Why I Let Bassey Suck My Tips- Cocoice by joseph1832ng: 4:54pm On Feb 21, 2017
Superman7:

hahahahaha... someone who is dead already is still shouting "die"
Poor soul!
Honestly, you're a sore loser! I would have imagine one who shout like you wouldn't bother trading words with a 'dead' man.

Alas, you're deader than than walking zombie. Loser. Flee and stop embarrassing yourself.

Illiterate.
Re: Why I Let Bassey Suck My Tips- Cocoice by Superman7: 7:57pm On Feb 21, 2017
joseph1832ng:
Honestly, you're a sore loser! I would have imagine one who shout like you wouldn't bother trading words with a 'dead' man.

Alas, you're deader than than walking zombie. Loser. Flee and stop embarrassing yourself.

Illiterate.

Get out of here, old fool.
Consider your age and hide indoors, how long shall you continue to be useless to yourself?
Get a life and stop crying online.
Your mates have gone far, you're here claiming boss on Nairaland.
Re: Why I Let Bassey Suck My Tips- Cocoice by joseph1832ng: 8:20pm On Feb 21, 2017
Superman7:

Get out of here, old fool.
Consider your age and hide indoors, how long shall you continue to be useless to yourself?
Get a life and stop crying online.
Your mates have gone far, you're here claiming boss on Nairaland.
Oh now you've become an incoherent under fed impoverished first class bastard. What a transformation.

Who would have thought you've become a sefl reeking alienated twerp.

Wow! I must say I'm not impressed. You should try and wash your head with acid, may be then your brain might be washed with just a little sense.

You two faced confused massa damnata!.
Re: Why I Let Bassey Suck My Tips- Cocoice by Superman7: 10:00pm On Feb 21, 2017
joseph1832ng:
Oh now you've become an incoherent under fed impoverished first class bastard. What a transformation.

Who would have thought you've become a sefl reeking alienated twerp.

Wow! I must say I'm not impressed. You should try and wash your head with acid, may be then your brain might be washed with just a little sense.

You two faced confused massa damnata!.

Hahahaha... who wants to impress a lost man like you?
You should be dragged to the nearest church for urgent prayers.
Re: Why I Let Bassey Suck My Tips- Cocoice by joseph1832ng: 10:31pm On Feb 21, 2017
Superman7:

Hahahaha... who wants to impress a lost man like you?
You should be dragged to the nearest church for urgent prayers.
Like I said, after you douchebag, after you.

Deranged sociopath. tongue
Re: Why I Let Bassey Suck My Tips- Cocoice by Superman7: 11:06pm On Feb 21, 2017
joseph1832ng:
Like I said, after you douchebag, after you.

Deranged sociopath. tongue
It took you so long to reply, poor dude running down the street to borrow data to reply me. . Like recession paid you a visit and sat in your living room. What a pity! Let me release you. Don't run into more debts your children can't pay.
Re: Why I Let Bassey Suck My Tips- Cocoice by joseph1832ng: 7:16am On Feb 22, 2017
Superman7:

It took you so long to reply, poor dude running down the street to borrow data to reply me. . Like recession paid you a visit and sat in your living room. What a pity! Let me release you. Don't run into more debts your children can't pay.
Shut up, you confused baboon. You just like spewing words without thinking, I know for sure you're a confirm uneducated asshole.

You're really a very sorry case. Pity is something you don't deserve, not in the least bit cos your more than foolish self don't even understand it.

Now look here, nincompoop. Words will betray after I'm done with your sorry, good for nothing self.

You un-intelligent bonobo monkey. I bet you've been and always been a hungry illiterate, why else you come online and show your frustration.

Let frustration rape you to dementia, you under fed gnome.
Re: Why I Let Bassey Suck My Tips- Cocoice by Superman7: 11:48am On Feb 22, 2017
joseph1832ng:
Shut up, you confused baboon. You just like spewing words without thinking, I know for sure you're a confirm uneducated asshole.

You're really a very sorry case. Pity is something you don't deserve, not in the least bit cos your more than foolish self don't even understand it.

Now look here, nincompoop. Words will betray after I'm done with your sorry, good for nothing self.

You un-intelligent bonobo monkey. I bet you've been and always been a hungry illiterate, why else you come online and show your frustration.

Let frustration rape you to dementia, you under fed gnome.

It took you another decade to reply after borrowing data and your generation is now more indebted.
You are too insignificant to attract attention, though you're crying for it.
Lack of home training surfaces beneath your reply.
You're so manner-less and frustrated that you now vent your poverty on everyone you come across, i feel your pain, but if you continue being rude like this in poverty, I see you digging deeper into the deepest part of penury and your generations will keep cursing you for plunging innocent unborn children into hell on earth.
Re: Why I Let Bassey Suck My Tips- Cocoice by joseph1832ng: 12:09pm On Feb 22, 2017
Superman7:

It took you another decade to reply after borrowing data and your generation is now more indebted.
You are too insignificant to attract attention, though you're crying for it.
Lack of home training surfaces beneath your reply.
You're so manner-less and frustrated that you now vent your poverty on everyone you come across, i feel your pain, but if you continue being rude like this in poverty, I see you digging deeper into the deepest part of penury and your generations will keep cursing you for plunging innocent unborn children into hell on earth.
You're a bastard! A tree hopping advocatus biaboli with no hope for salvation.

I believe you spew words the way a damage exhaust pipe cough out exhaust fumes. How else you chose to be a regurgitated sh1t emitting first class bastard who was mentally raped by insanity.

Nigga please! Get educated and stop embarrassing your entire lineage of advance nitwits and mentally disturb asswipes.

You can't even arrange your sentence properly, you're here showing just how much of a foolish, un-educated, un-enlightened self reeking, two toe inconsequential purus idiota you are.

Bastardo. Die slow and continue dying off the shore foolishness that has raped you to insanity.

You incongruous ambivalent scallywag. May you know no peace and may flies continue to follow you as a result of your stinking anus and stinking brain.

Idiota! You're as insignificant as a grain of sand lost in the sea of the Sahara desert.

Twerp.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

"Mercy Aigbe Looking Like A Sex Doll" - Fan Reacts To Actress' New Picture / Top Ten Beautiful & Sexiest Young Nollywood Actresses 2017 / Tupac’s Murder: Keefe D Confesses As He Is Dying Of Cancer

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 60
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.