Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,747 members, 7,824,150 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 12:51 AM

The Husband Is A Soldier And The Wife A Police Officer (Photos) - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / The Husband Is A Soldier And The Wife A Police Officer (Photos) (67618 Views)

Pre-Wedding Photos Of A Soldier And His Corper Fiancée / Pre-Wedding Photos Of Nigerian Soldier And His Policewoman Fiancee / Nigerian Soldier Proposes To His Girlfriend Who Is A Police Officer (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Husband Is A Soldier And The Wife A Police Officer (Photos) by shaklisco(m): 12:55am On Feb 20, 2017
fryoobest:
Lovely couple..... If they wan complete wells... Let there be Firstborn= Navy Second= Air force 3rd born= Civil defence 4th born= Immigration 5th born= Abeg add your own.... you go fear fear na...
walder, NDLA
Re: The Husband Is A Soldier And The Wife A Police Officer (Photos) by mctowel01: 12:58am On Feb 20, 2017
fryoobest:
Lovely couple..... If they wan complete wells... Let there be Firstborn= Navy Second= Air force 3rd born= Civil defence 4th born= Immigration 5th born= Abeg add your own.... you go fear fear na...
Customs
Re: The Husband Is A Soldier And The Wife A Police Officer (Photos) by mctowel01: 12:58am On Feb 20, 2017
derolemode:
..........If a soldier marry soldier them go born
mumu
Re: The Husband Is A Soldier And The Wife A Police Officer (Photos) by davidif: 1:04am On Feb 20, 2017
CastedDude:
This is the "wrongest" family anyone would like to mess with due to the couple's "military power". Photos of this lovely couple have been trending online and here's why. The lady; Aishat Hassan who is a police officer in Lagos -is married to a gallant soldier; Hassan Kabir Olaide who works at the Nigerian Army Barrack, Odogunyan Ikorodu, Lagos.

The drunk-in-love lady who recently tied the knot -shared photos of her and her beau in military outfits which has gone viral.

Source; http://www.nationalhelm.net/2017/02/when-husband-is-soldier-wife-police.html

Can Nigerians please retire the word gallant for the year 2017. It has to be the most overused word on this site when describing millitary personnel.
Re: The Husband Is A Soldier And The Wife A Police Officer (Photos) by Nobody: 1:24am On Feb 20, 2017
Congratulations to Mr. and Mrs. Askari grin
Re: The Husband Is A Soldier And The Wife A Police Officer (Photos) by johncallidon(m): 1:26am On Feb 20, 2017
may God bless their Union in Jesus name Amen
Re: The Husband Is A Soldier And The Wife A Police Officer (Photos) by VajanahDischaj(f): 1:33am On Feb 20, 2017
no big deal!!! werewolf dey marry vampire sha. ask Nicklaus
Re: The Husband Is A Soldier And The Wife A Police Officer (Photos) by FASH23(m): 3:28am On Feb 20, 2017
U go born zone b, u go born zone b, if soldier marry police u go born zone b grin... Naso dem tell us for Yikpata oo
Re: The Husband Is A Soldier And The Wife A Police Officer (Photos) by seenter84: 4:24am On Feb 20, 2017
Military love making.
E go b like war when dem day run am
Re: The Husband Is A Soldier And The Wife A Police Officer (Photos) by begwong: 4:45am On Feb 20, 2017
He looks like obanikoro in the traditional attire
Re: The Husband Is A Soldier And The Wife A Police Officer (Photos) by wadoowadoo(m): 5:14am On Feb 20, 2017
Marriage of cat and dog. Hope it lasts. Happy married life to them.
Re: The Husband Is A Soldier And The Wife A Police Officer (Photos) by Tamakay(m): 5:25am On Feb 20, 2017
In picture they are cool but in reality, love, companionship and the future of their children are in danger. Before they starts bearing children, let the woman resign to engage herself in something less time consuming so that she can build the home. I might be wrong though

1 Like

Re: The Husband Is A Soldier And The Wife A Police Officer (Photos) by mrgreen4real(m): 5:27am On Feb 20, 2017
The guy no gree wear police uniform
Re: The Husband Is A Soldier And The Wife A Police Officer (Photos) by hademath: 6:06am On Feb 20, 2017
warning: military zone, keep off

I wonder what there children will be like. kisswarning: military zone, keep off

I wonder what there children will be like.
Re: The Husband Is A Soldier And The Wife A Police Officer (Photos) by Nobody: 6:12am On Feb 20, 2017
GiftedJosh:
Is that a real gun in the 3rs picture, nawa ooo, why she come tie the gun to her body like that, who trained you undecided
Yes it is a real gun. They've learnt to tie it to their body to make it hard for hoodlums to snatch it.
Re: The Husband Is A Soldier And The Wife A Police Officer (Photos) by delzbaba(m): 6:21am On Feb 20, 2017
With this there posture,oneday somebody go shoot somebody.
Re: The Husband Is A Soldier And The Wife A Police Officer (Photos) by Nobody: 6:22am On Feb 20, 2017
My dear when you and your husband are corporals...
Then again, I hope the bros collect permission to marry?
It is a dangerous combo ooo but I wish you happiness and peace in your marriage.
Re: The Husband Is A Soldier And The Wife A Police Officer (Photos) by walosky(m): 6:24am On Feb 20, 2017
Afonja Muslims

dem even hang clothes on top curtain take selfie

coupled with the bribe she collects , she couldnt furnish d room

A soldier and a tax collector
Re: The Husband Is A Soldier And The Wife A Police Officer (Photos) by zionic(m): 6:27am On Feb 20, 2017
Soja marrying Police go born....Avengers grin...quote me anywhere
Re: The Husband Is A Soldier And The Wife A Police Officer (Photos) by shuggah(m): 6:35am On Feb 20, 2017
LegalBaby:
You suck at jokes.
jesus
Re: The Husband Is A Soldier And The Wife A Police Officer (Photos) by Lyord56(m): 6:47am On Feb 20, 2017
Their apartment self ...

Re: The Husband Is A Soldier And The Wife A Police Officer (Photos) by Nobody: 6:49am On Feb 20, 2017
If u mess with their daughter, just write ur will!
Re: The Husband Is A Soldier And The Wife A Police Officer (Photos) by bluice2(m): 7:00am On Feb 20, 2017
SalamRushdie:
If they are not careful they will give birth to Armed robber ooo grin grin on a serious note they look cool

Well... ..they will probably have very troublesome kids

1 Like

Re: The Husband Is A Soldier And The Wife A Police Officer (Photos) by adultmoses(m): 7:00am On Feb 20, 2017
Erikthered:
Gun users
shocked ;DDmake them no use gun to settle their issues
Re: The Husband Is A Soldier And The Wife A Police Officer (Photos) by Nobody: 7:11am On Feb 20, 2017
CastedDude:
This is the "wrongest" family anyone would like to mess with due to the couple's "military power". Photos of this lovely couple have been trending online and here's why. The lady; Aishat Hassan who is a police officer in Lagos -is married to a gallant soldier; Hassan Kabir Olaide who works at the Nigerian Army Barrack, Odogunyan Ikorodu, Lagos.

The drunk-in-love lady who recently tied the knot -shared photos of her and her beau in military outfits which has gone viral.

Source; http://www.nationalhelm.net/2017/02/when-husband-is-soldier-wife-police.html

Op tell them make dem never attempt to fight even ba joke fight oh, because this one both of them dey carry gun so, I don talk ma own, I wish them well
Re: The Husband Is A Soldier And The Wife A Police Officer (Photos) by claremont(m): 7:13am On Feb 20, 2017
GiftedJosh:
Is that a real gun in the 3rs picture, nawa ooo, why she come tie the gun to her body like that, who trained you undecided

That's actually a sign of good training and discipline. She is using the rifle sling which everyone in the police and military is trained to use at all times, but most choose not to use it.
Re: The Husband Is A Soldier And The Wife A Police Officer (Photos) by kllinxman(m): 8:06am On Feb 20, 2017
Any military girl in za house.. I wan marry this year
Re: The Husband Is A Soldier And The Wife A Police Officer (Photos) by gbishman: 8:22am On Feb 20, 2017
Lovely couple
Re: The Husband Is A Soldier And The Wife A Police Officer (Photos) by ddjay: 9:41am On Feb 20, 2017
me sef hmmm, but wen fight start, hmmmm........ both are armed combatants. wishing them a happy home
Re: The Husband Is A Soldier And The Wife A Police Officer (Photos) by 100Cents: 9:47am On Feb 20, 2017
CastedDude:

U can slap both of them and nothing will happen.

lol..
Re: The Husband Is A Soldier And The Wife A Police Officer (Photos) by airprinz(m): 9:51am On Feb 20, 2017
Ok na, police and soldier don meet, and dem fall in love. What's the difference between police and thief at home??

Army, na the police, Police na the thief. That's to me, I don't know about others

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Do I Tell My Boyfriend He's Not Smart ? / Lady Shows Off The Items Her Husband Brought For Her Introduction Ceremony / She Is Sweet And Loyal But Her Ex Is The Biggest Threat.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.