Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,070 members, 7,818,196 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 10:03 AM

What Would You Do If You Were In My Shoes ?: I Need An Advice Pls ! - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What Would You Do If You Were In My Shoes ?: I Need An Advice Pls ! (926 Views)

My Ex Who Is Married Is On My Neck. Advice Pls [screen Shots] / What Will You Do If You Are In My Shoes? / if u were in my shoes !! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Would You Do If You Were In My Shoes ?: I Need An Advice Pls ! by katerenny: 2:51am On Dec 09, 2009
What would you do if you were in my Shoes ?, i need an advice pls !!!

I am in a relationship with a girl,in the neighbourhood i grew up.although, Before my parent left the the neighbourhood were this girl is ,we used to be very closes friend.After some time has past,i We met ourselves again,fortunately for both of us then we were not in any relationship.,so we started dating, Yes,she is a good cook,she knows how to take care of her Man ,she is hardworking,and most of all she loves me, but ,she isnt that educated, Later i got to discover some things about her pasts.I discovered that she has dated some guys in the same neighbourhood,some of which i dont know.Infact ,i discovered that a guy whom i know in that neighbourhood disvirgined her and she has aborted twice for him, I dont like the fact that I know this Guy  so well, i need an advice pls  should i QUIT  the relationship, She has been begging me  !!!!
Re: What Would You Do If You Were In My Shoes ?: I Need An Advice Pls ! by freecocoa(f): 3:06am On Dec 09, 2009
U said all this happened in d past,so leave the past alone,u dnt hav 2 quit cos u knw the guy she once dated,wat matas is dt u love her & she feels d same way.
Re: What Would You Do If You Were In My Shoes ?: I Need An Advice Pls ! by brooklyn99: 4:28am On Dec 09, 2009
Geez,according to u she's uneducated!but she aint the one typn "neighborwood"every 10 second nor is sshe d one dat sent us all this grammartical scud missiles.but,setting your seeming semi-illiteracy asid,.everyone has a past don't let hers be the reason for a breakup.hold on tight to her if u truly love her
Re: What Would You Do If You Were In My Shoes ?: I Need An Advice Pls ! by ThoniaSlim(f): 5:45am On Dec 09, 2009
brooklyn99:

[b]Geez,according to u she's uneducated!but she aint the one typn "neighborwood"every 10 second nor is sshe d one dat sent us all this grammartical scud missiles.but,setting your seeming semi-illiteracy [/b]aside.everyone has a past don't let hers be the reason for a breakup.hold on tight to her if u truly love her

My sentiments exactly!

@topic

Look at this pot calling a kettle black!
Re: What Would You Do If You Were In My Shoes ?: I Need An Advice Pls ! by humblemate(m): 6:01am On Dec 09, 2009
@poster, if U think the future will be brighter than what u are experiencing now, then forget the past life of hers and build a solid and strong future with her.
Re: What Would You Do If You Were In My Shoes ?: I Need An Advice Pls ! by Raymond247(m): 6:50am On Dec 09, 2009
@ poster
there is no saint anywhere, havent u had sex with any girl irrespective of the neighbourhood? If yes why are u feeling embarrased? If u love her go for her, nobody dat does not have a past, u just have to move on with her if u love her.
In terms of her illiteracy, its not everyone that is bound to be literate, and its not everyone that is bound to be illiterate, mind u scholl does not guaranty success it only connects u to success, seems she is hardworking like u said try and study her to know what she i really good at in business and explore her into her area of specialization, u will see she might just be ur perfect woman. Ciao
Re: What Would You Do If You Were In My Shoes ?: I Need An Advice Pls ! by Nobody: 7:57am On Dec 09, 2009
Interesting. . . . you have a girl that has all those qualities. . . . would you leave her for another girl with less than 2 of those qualities?

I know the weight abortion might weigh on you, but think about it. . . .and get her checked up, if you want babies of your own.
Re: What Would You Do If You Were In My Shoes ?: I Need An Advice Pls ! by Nobody: 4:24pm On Dec 09, 2009
brooklyn99:

Geez,according to u she's uneducated!but she aint the one typn "neighborwood"every 10 second nor is sshe d one dat sent us all this grammartical scud missiles.but,setting your seeming semi-illiteracy aside.everyone has a past don't let hers be the reason for a breakup.hold on tight to her if u truly love her
Why u com finish ds guy like ds? cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
pls give him the advice he asked for.
Re: What Would You Do If You Were In My Shoes ?: I Need An Advice Pls ! by omega25red(m): 4:55pm On Dec 09, 2009
freecocoa:

U said all this happened in d past,so leave the past alone,u dnt hav 2 quit cos u knw the guy she once dated,wat matas is dt u love her & she feels d same way.

^^^ listen to this advice because that was in the past and this is now and she loves you. I mean if this is going to bother you because you are afraid of what everyone would say then you are not matured enough to be in a serious relationship. Think of this when you were a virgin it was another woman who disvirgined you and since then you have dated all other people who may or may not know that woman who took your virginity. Now imagine if this girl were in your shoes would you want her to take the fact that she knows who took your virginity into consideration for being with you? or would you want her to consider that some girl you dated in the past got pregnant for you and because you weren't ready she had an abortion?
Re: What Would You Do If You Were In My Shoes ?: I Need An Advice Pls ! by candyshore: 5:51pm On Dec 09, 2009
4get her past stick with her, everyone has a past includg u
Re: What Would You Do If You Were In My Shoes ?: I Need An Advice Pls ! by showbobo(m): 2:05am On Dec 10, 2009
brooklyn99:

Geez,according to u she's uneducated!but she aint the one typn "neighborwood"every 10 second nor is sshe d one dat sent us all this grammartical scud missiles.but,setting your seeming semi-illiteracy aside.everyone has a past don't let hers be the reason for a breakup.hold on tight to her if u truly love her
You're not left out either. . . Use the Spell-Check next time smiley smiley
Re: What Would You Do If You Were In My Shoes ?: I Need An Advice Pls ! by TheSly: 2:10am On Dec 10, 2009
showbobo:

You're not left out either. . . Use the Spell-Check next time smiley smiley
La. . .Di. . . Da. . .Di. . . Da!! grin
Re: What Would You Do If You Were In My Shoes ?: I Need An Advice Pls ! by Nobody: 2:10am On Dec 10, 2009
Oh my days the English 101 staff are everywhere grin grin grin grin
Re: What Would You Do If You Were In My Shoes ?: I Need An Advice Pls ! by mamagee3(f): 2:12am On Dec 10, 2009
;d ;d
Re: What Would You Do If You Were In My Shoes ?: I Need An Advice Pls ! by OYINBOGOJU(m): 2:13am On Dec 10, 2009
@EBONY
I GUESS THAT WAS WHEN U WERE IN 100L

GNS101, AHAHA
Re: What Would You Do If You Were In My Shoes ?: I Need An Advice Pls ! by puskin: 2:16am On Dec 10, 2009
The guy only made a typo. error.
Why y'all stressing it out.

(1) (Reply)

My S.s 1 Glirl Friend. / How Did You Feel When: (girls Keep Off!) / Does It Work For Guys Too?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.